Jews have WWI ‘Peace Cross’ memorial torn down

A 40-foot memorial dubbed the “Peace Cross,” erected in 1925 in honor of 49 men who lost their lives during World War I, must now be torn down, the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals ruled Wednesday.

The memorial, in Bladensburg, Maryland, was created by the American Legion and is shaped like a cross.

“Today’s decision sets dangerous precedent by completely ignoring history, and it threatens removal and destruction of veterans memorials across America,” First Liberty Institute attorney Hiram Sasser said, according to Fox News.

“This memorial has stood in honor of local veterans for almost 100 years and is lawful under the First Amendment. To remove it would be a tremendous dishonor to the local men who gave their lives during The Great War,” Jones Day attorney Michael Carvin said. First Liberty Institute and the Jones Day law firm are representing the American Legion in this legal battle.

In 2014, the (((American Humanist Association))) filed a lawsuit contending that the cross-shaped memorial is unconstitutional.

The group’s foundation believes in “being good without a god.” In their lawsuit, they asked for the memorial to be demolished, altered or removed.

americanmilitarynews.com/2018/03/wwi-peace-cross-memorial-ordered-torn-down-due-to-religious-message-court-rules/amp/

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-03-26-at-2.12.22-PM.png (806x615, 650.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ohioholocaustmemorial.org/
thehumanist.com/news/aha_news/meet-the-volunteer-david-orenstein
americanhumanist.org/paths/judaism/
americanhumanist.org/paths/christianity/
americanhumanist.org/paths/catholicism/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They where named kikes for a reason

Of course the race that started it want no evidence whatsoever, "60 million dead kikes goyim"

PROTEST IT! Stand in front with picket signs in the way of when they want to tear it down! Seriously, what's stopping you?

Attached: ww1.JPG (581x532, 55.83K)

AntiFa will counter protest, the media will scream about Nazis and Internet nerds will cry about optics.

Excuses. If it's something you believe in you fight for it anyways

This

The constitution was torn up long ago. What we have now is an illusion there's a constitution.

(((OP))) (((is))) (((an))) (((idiot)))

Attached: preacher Jews all the time.jpg (629x823, 208.8K)

Sup kike

Attached: c644b78646b3ef578145542d4cdf63342de3a2ec981251d847e46c9fd7f89004.jpg (1000x750, 95.5K)

He's not a kike, he's a communist who believe kikes are geniuses

Attached: 1519916717095.jpg (1024x1024, 52.37K)

Your masters are showing their true colors.

Fucking nazis and lazy millenials though amirite?

Peace is offensive to jews apparently.

Meanwhile at the Ohio Statebouse…

ohioholocaustmemorial.org/

Attached: ohioholmem_temp_slider-1024x652.jpg (1024x652, 141.67K)

with jews…

Nigger we don't force Jews to be reprehensible, it's their nature. Fish swim, birds fly, dogs bark, Jews jew.

Well, if a vaguely cross shaped war memorial is a breach of the separation of church and state then so is that. Make them live up to their own standard.

Tbh the us is nothing but one big cluster fuck. The government needs a fresh start. But also at the same time the fucking libtards would find a way to fuck it up.

bet ya they want to build holohoax museum in that spot

Attached: juden3.jpg (810x1080, 160.91K)

We have their names. Who is going to take them out? Surely some brave user from Zig Forums will take up the swrod against them.

Things will only get better when those responsible for such acts start to fall.

Chances are pretty good the men who died were christians, so why wouldn't they have a cross?

Now there is legal precident, get it torn down.

(checked)

Attached: Spook.png (658x507, 65.37K)

It still has to pass the supreme court. It's a veteran's affair/legion issue so they'll probably pursue the appeal right up to the supreme court to get the ruling.

If the supreme court holds this as unconstitutional on the basis of church and state being merged by it, then so be it. The jews shoot themselves in the foot as shit like in Ohio can be torn down as it " sends “an inherently religious message and creates the unmistakable appearance of honoring only Jewish politicians and voters,”".

More over any memorial dedicated to the Jewish holocaust on American soil can then be opposed on the same grounds as it " sends “an inherently religious message and creates the unmistakable appearance of honoring only Jewish victims of the Nazi mass murder machine,”". The irony winds up delicious as their own weaselly bull shit gets pulled against ((them)) and we win as we watch them eat themselves up over just how bad things have gotten.

Or the supreme court rules in favour of the vets and tells the AHA to, in the quiet words of the virgin Mary, fuck off. And we win because pointless bureaucratic bullshit does not set into motion the re-evaluation of every monument with vaguely religious connotations costing countless millions of tax dollars, and the state does not wind up destroying religious symbols (which would be paradoxically violating its own edicts - but this is the world we live in now).

In either case its rather demonstrable proof that there's cracks in the monolith of zionist ideologues. They're not unified, there's definitely some that are smart enough to see the logical conclusion of the first scenario. It's as though there's a team game of chess going on and one player is apparently a retard and just made a very bad move.

This.
If you don't stand for the first thing, they will keep doing it.
Act like lunatics, scream and shout, chain yourselves to it, sleep around it, wear tons of crosses, tell cigars and priests about it, tell nuns about it, tell every one about it.
Fuck them.
Don't let it happen. You will be heros by protecting this cross.

Nice try cianigger

So remember when everybody was saying "it won't just be Confederate memorials next year", last year, and got called crazed conspiracy theorists?

unfortunately you'd be labeled as racist, anti semitic, and probably get fired

If enough protests happened to get this on cable news it would be hard to justify. Just don't wear a swastika to the protest and make it about respecting veterans.

Fuck off stormnigger.

Attached: the modern stormfag.jpg (960x695, 68K)

kys schlomo

See
Make it only about "protecting the memory of those who served in ww1", don't accept any typical shit like frogs, and other symbols. Pass it around veteran homes and social circles.
Need to make it only about the soldiers, nothing else.
Don't mention religion even.

Need some ointment?

Attached: 8d427023cba16d688836758b08baf090999c50cc9f31cfba47908215415bd3d8.jpg (356x600, 55.57K)

I fucking hate that monument, it ruins the green grass with a 6 gorillion stone.

They are dumping these fucking concrete monstrosities all over the world currently.
Huge one planned to ruin parliament square in London, one in Poland, another new one in Germany, and so on.

OP is a faggot and a liar

Attached: 9108c6009a8420e6998907f6f4962fdea4b2f1a5c7b2dbee37d1837591a34dbe.jpg (1024x1112, 235.26K)

+

lol

OP is a fag

Attached: c6d48af23639d8d86c1010facbe6134e97125e06a3cc2d6cd48c0a76b1073570.png (293x260, 4.33K)

Gee, who could have guessed? Totally not something that happens every constantly; hooknosed kikes clearly don't have any tribal loyalty and any insinuations to the contrary is anti-semitism.

Attached: 01405479c8ec1f5129d1sda24314799151f40d95c5bca71f17dbbfe6d7e1a59.jpg (550x554, 28.7K)

fuck off retard

Attached: 249951d54369f6fb5062c59e26d03a6964851d9ed25aa1a836f1bd4bbadc8552.jpg (960x935, 109.2K)

Shelo asani goy (thank god im not a goy) am i right?

These goyim will neeeevaaaah figure out judaism is racist.

>oh well, back to brownredpilling people on de ebil joooooooos

Attached: 7cf87fe2a3d4086194ebc8ffd984a662d487368f96fbca93bf123347b216c1e9.jpg (368x475, 30.2K)

Okay user, why should we believe that a non-religious organization run by religious Jews with a track record of targeting only Christian monuments and practices doesn't have ulterior motives?

Attached: Benis.png (540x405, 376.15K)

you can tell people's piety by reading about them on mongolian pictograph alt.nets?

God forbid we use the power of names and google user. I know that's hard for you.

KYS KIKE

Attached: dc7LRMgzi.jpg (340x270, 18.68K)

nyart, but a quick google shows that most of the board and staff of AHA aren't Jewish. The ones that are certainly aren't religious.

Not counting every legal consultant and the former/current directors who list "The Long Walk" as their most influential piece of literature, right there schlomo?

Attached: Not Today.png (650x456, 326.95K)

Holy crap, now that's moving the goalposts!
From "run by" to "anyone who's likes a certain book".

Sure, buddy. Whatever you say.

Also, you're now moving the goalposts from "religious Jew" to "ethnic Jew".

For a guy full of fallacy-fallacies you sure like dodging implications. Find me a single source indicating the legal team and UN rep aren't practicing Jews - they certainly don't claim to be non-theist like others on the page make a point of doing.

You're the one making the claim, buddy. You need provide some sources that they're religious Jews, first.

Meanwhile, here's an interview with the UN guy where he states he's an atheist:
thehumanist.com/news/aha_news/meet-the-volunteer-david-orenstein

americanhumanist.org/paths/judaism/

Attached: 17ct4981t24g9c1t4172461c82674871c7128446b1924691c.jpg (1777x1754, 153.13K)

For the record, compare that to the tone and contrast section of any other "path."

I just wasted 5 minutes skimming that page and nowhere does it say or even suggest that any of the "ethnic Jews" working for them are religious.

americanhumanist.org/paths/christianity/
americanhumanist.org/paths/catholicism/
Oh look at that, they must all be religious Christians.

What does that have to do with your claim that it's "run by religious Jews"?
You've not only moved the goalposts, you're not even playing the same game any more.

My point from the start, and this entire thread actually, has been that they're biased in favor of Jewish concerns due to their ethnic and religiously Jewish components.

So you're no longer claiming they're religious? Cause that's what I noticed in your post when scrolling down the main page, and that's what struck me as bizarre. I have no interest in reading their long pamphlets about various religions.

Uh-huh; how about you do us all a favor and jump off a bridge, eh?

Attached: 2955146c05841238940394ce4213631c742131203ce77c64714c7.jpg (824x579, 80.86K)

I suppose that's the closest I'll get to you admitting you're full of shit.

Ah, just a ruseman. Got it.

Right, right; because you haven't been here since the first post making a stink about how their bias has nothing to do with Judaism. You're all alone, Moshe.

Jewishness is more about tribalism and DNA. Atheist and religious kikes are monolithic in their thinking.

The jewish question aint that deep as they like to pretend…

Wow, I wonder who could be in this thread right now?

Attached: 8129565c763a2832cffbf4b3ea10435c11d741593774f5bb9f858fc59ac9917c.png (758x518, 10.93K)

I'm not even trolling when I say without Hitler and how many fucking jews he did manage to wipe out we would just be even more fucked today. Jews need to be scrubbed.

Wow that jew made a great job to sway the public attention away from this story instead of making people looking more into it
Thank you based jew, without you bumping this thread I would’ve never seen it

Attached: Defining a Jew - The Old Testament is a Plagiarism End - HAKU Zynkyoku.webm (1280x720, 15.22M)

I hope Jim deletes you, bot

Based jew I gotta say #based
Blackies got R E K T fuck blackies they stole my car and beat me up fucking blackies