Out of control Chinese space station Tiangong-1 may hit the White House

satflare.com/track.asp?q=37820#TOP

-click on the "Reentry Bands*" provided links
-scroll down to the map
-above the map click again where it says "Click here to see the bands where the satellite may reenter"

for other info:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiangong-1

blogs.esa.int/rocketscience/2018/03/26/tiangong-1-reentry-updates/

blogs.esa.int/rocketscience/2018/03/26/tiangong-1-frequently-asked-questions-2/

keep in mind that China will refund damages on your property if you're hit, so there is nothing to worry about, ok?

Attached: washington.png (811x624, 106.94K)

OH NO NO NO

chinks do have a sense of humor after all

Yes Gweilo, this was entirely accidental. No need for retaliation. This was completely out of our hands.

What a devious assassination plot

The odds of a person getting hit is less than 1 in 70,000.

From a random crash, maybe. From a carefully plotted de-orbit putting the satellite on a targeted trajectory then those odds get a lot shorter.

GOD DAMN IT I JUST WANTED OFF THIS RIDE. TAKE ME AND THIS SHITHOLE CITY

Attached: 1457495014797.jpg (700x394, 55.17K)

I've seen the bands changing a lot in the last 5 hours
there still hope to die user

If this pile of crap makes a direct hit on that obnoxious little ugly fucking shaved headed Gonzalez piece of shit, then I'll start believing in God

Space stations are not real.

I hope it crushes that retarded orange.

They are real, but they're flat, not round.

Argentina?

Attached: TiangongStoryboard.png (1920x1123, 659.64K)

so are you just completely retarded?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (890x422, 458.07K)

I hope it takes as many politicians as possible. This might be a false flag but people still die in those.

it's 7:48 PM EST and the Tiangong-1 space station is already at only 127 km altitude, and will be re-entering the upper atmosphere very very soon. The craft will begin breaking apart at 120 km, which should occur within the next 45 minutes or so.

The re-entry path takes it nowhere over the United States at all. Not a chance.

And when it does come down, it will have approximately the same mass as the ATV-1 re-entry in 2008…

jack shit

so STFU….. you, in particular, are more likely to have a supermodel acknowledge your existence than to have this pile of Chinese trash land within 6,000 miles of you….

and we all realize how slim THOSE odds are.

get back on your little Nintendo game and stop interrupting the adults

That piece of space trash is going to burn up in the lower stratosphere anyway.
Stop being faggots and worrymongering about this.

If you're concerned about having the Tiangong-1 land on your Xbox and ruin your game of Zelda, perhaps it's best to keep in mind that only two pieces of it are likely to actually survive the fire of reentry, and make it into the Pacific Ocean: the engines.

The breakup on re-entry of the Columbia space shuttle in 2003 sent more than 80,000 pieces of debris raining down on a large swath of the Southern United States. No one on the ground was injured.

Don't worry… Nothing's going to disrupt your effeminate little Dungeons & Dragons, Anime watching, bullshit

oh man, why cant it hit SanFran or something like that?

All my best friends are supermodels.

Me too bro fuck johnny bravo

Billy Dimpleton Jr. also associates exclusively with supermodels, but according to this lates updated CNN report, he's fucked

Attached: CNN REPORTS UPDATE.png (1080x1920, 1.48M)

You still mad you got banned from Zig Forums for being a colossal namefaggot?

'out of control' lmao

Yes, actually. I've lost a lot of sleep over it, I even appealed the ban saying I'd gladly fellate one or several mods in exchange for said repeal. Unfortunately I'm too ugly even for a turkroach. I may just kms in the near future.

Tiangong-1 is no more.

China's prototype space station, whose name translates as "Heavenly Palace 1," met a fiery end in Earth's atmosphere today (April 1), breaking apart and burning up in the skies over the southern Pacific Ocean at about 8:16 p.m. EDT (0016 April 2 GMT), according to the U.S. Strategic Command's Joint Force Space Component Command (JFSCC).

It's over

Banned, my ass….

Lol, douchebag… I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I haven't been banned from ANYWHERE…

give me a link, and I'll post in it, idiot

Out Of Control would be an accurate description, since China's Space Agency NO LONGER HAD CONTROL OF IT'S ORBIT…

duhhh

wow it's fucking nothing

A very wise man once said, "nothing is ever nearly as bad as we expect it to be, and nothing is ever nearly as good as we we want it to be"

(it was me who said it)

Attached: watch_this_and_tell_me_there's_a_god.mp4 (960x720, 9.11M)

There is, without a fact to back it up, a God