Unarmed Black Stephon Clark murdered by Sacramento police shot 8 times, 6 in the back

Dr. Bennet Omalu, who was the first doctor to discover chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE), conducted the autopsy. Omalu, who brought awareness to the issue of concussions and brain trauma to the NFL, was depicted film "Concussion," in which Will Smith played him in the leading role.

"He was shot in the back six times. The seventh gunshot wound was slightly to the side of his body but to the back of the side of his body," Omalu said during the news conference. "Each one of these bullets independently possessed a fatal capacity."

Crump, meanwhile, said the family autopsy proved Clark wasn't running toward police.

"The narrative that had been put forth was that they had to open fire because he was charging at them," Crump told reporters. "Well, obviously, based on Dr. Omalu's findings in the family's autopsy, it suggests all the bullets were from behind."

Omalu said Clark – whom police shot at 20 times – did not die right away. The 22-year-old man was likely alive for 3 to 10 minutes after the shooting.

The officers, who have not been identified, waited six minutes for backup to arrive before giving him medical attention.

abcnews.go.com/US/stephon-clark-shot-times-times-back-independent-autopsy/story?id=54122396

Attached: stephon-clark-autopsy-diagram-ap-jef-180330_hpMain_4x3_992.jpg (992x744, 74.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

killedbypolice.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=VTlZqEsPY78
sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article205818424.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

killedbypolice.net/

Deserved tbh. One less nigger to break into my windows.

and nothing of value was lost

Coming out and lying and saying Clark was facing his house (which would have put the left side of his bodies to officers) doesn't fit either the video or the autopsy conclusion. It would have been better for them to acknowledge that Clark was coming at officers as we see from the helicopter video and then after struck in the neck fell to the ground as was shot numerous times while on the ground in the back…that to me would have been far more accurate. Lying makes it look like you aren't there for justice but from money.
The cops didn't ID themselves as cops,either,just started shooting

youtube.com/watch?v=VTlZqEsPY78

Attached: Stephon Clark shooting.mp4 (640x360, 7.81M)

and nothing of value was added

Last I checked, murder only applies to human beings.

Man they really blew this dude away, even after he went down. Black or not that's gonna be hard to justify.

So what? If the niggers knew how to reload a weapon I'm sure it would have been more.

They said"Police!",after they had pumped him full of lead 2 minutes later

Ban cops and make gun ownership mandatory

There was a another shooting like this in Sacramento a few weeks ago and the sacanon in the thread said that most of the police force were severely undertrained mongrels (even by police standards) who did this sort of shit regularly.
It might have been a thieving nigger but if police are this stupid and violent they shouldn't be allowed to exist. Most departments won't recruit you if you are over a certain iq so you get a bunch of subhuman white trash and spics who want an excuse to shoot things.

CHIMP OUT WHEN

Setting race aside, because it's not actually the issue here at all, that was disgusting abuse of police power. Those officers conducted themselves in a thuggish dangerous manner that adhered to none of the basic standards an officer of the law ought to meet. They effectively betrayed their oaths. Traitors should have their throats cut to the bone and their heads peeled back like pez dispensers before their worthless corpses are kicks off a boat into some ungodly body of water to rest among the bottom feeding scum in its depths, there at last to be with their own kind.

We are too soft on traitors by far in the West now. That shit should carry lethal consequences, not sanctions. There's no recovering from lost honor and integrity, it's not a thing you can buy back with time or good deeds. It's something you are born with and if you give it up it is lost forever, you are no longer human.

Just remember that you were ok with your fellow citizens being abused by the police when it happens to you

What if I told you there is 30 minutes of footage before the shooting, showing the cops chasing the nigger?

What if I told you the police helicopter used to track him has proof of him breaking into houses and tracked him back to his home?

Don't worry, I don't rob houses

Good!

Doesn't matter, you don't have to be a criminal for the police to try and fuck you. They'll make you a criminal.

Or are you the man who would never be what they made him to be?

holy fucking bad friday,you wuz rite!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1326680160526_1326680160526_r.jpg (550x366, 38.45K)

news source?

When are you permitted out of your cage?

Except police didn't make this guy rob houses

sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article205818424.html

Not really. It's standard training. A junky can take a hell of a lot to put down.

All thieving niggers should be shot in the same way.

Attached: diversitysong.webm (854x480, 2.03M)

Niggers be noggin' a lot lately, they need some population control.

It happened in Commiefornia anyways.

No shit, people move, spin, flail, and try to struggle while being shot. If you empty two magazines right at someone you are going to get entry wounds all over the place.

MEDIOCRE.

Attached: 68f18d94-6028-43dd-8622-8f13565570d4.png (540x360, 101.2K)

this.

Attached: 1422956850120.jpg (327x317, 28.56K)

Stereotypes are stereotypes for reason.

Attached: 1386969169753.jpg (3264x2448, 729.9K)

in a high stress situation that's common with pistols, you're either a nogunz or a keyboard commando faggot.

Stop doing crime then

Thanks

HANDS UP DON'T SHOOT!
LEL YEAH RIGHT LIKE I BELIEVE THAT FUCKING BULLSHIT!

Standard operating procedure.
You don't want to be the only cop there giving someone medical attention, just in case he's faking it, or attacks you, or one of his accomplices comes out of the crowd while you're distracted.

I thought cops were supposed to risk their lives to save people, not murder people so they don't have to put their life at risk.

every time