Kalashnikov Concern

Becoming relevant again.
AK12, AK15 and RPK16.
PL15.

The most promising guns of our contemporaneity.

Attached: Kalashnikov.jpg (500x500, 81.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

modernfirearms.net/en/handguns/handguns-en/russia-semi-automatic-pistols/lebedev-pl-15-eng/
thedrive.com/the-war-zone/8807/kalashnikov-hopes-this-odd-looking-gun-will-become-the-ak-47-of-pistols
revivaler.com/lebedev-pl-15/
modernfirearms.net/en/assault-rifles/russia-assault-rifles/ak-12-ak-15-eng/
modernfirearms.net/en/machineguns/russia-machineguns/rpk-16-eng/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The PL15.

Attached: PL-15-3.jpg (850x732 45.18 KB, 166.33K)

The AK12, AK15 and RPK16.

Attached: RPK16.jpg (2250x1500 177.37 KB, 480.88K)

Tell me when they are rolling out the TKB-022PM reworked for 6mm Universal, and then I might believe you.

Links for their shit:

PL15
modernfirearms.net/en/handguns/handguns-en/russia-semi-automatic-pistols/lebedev-pl-15-eng/
thedrive.com/the-war-zone/8807/kalashnikov-hopes-this-odd-looking-gun-will-become-the-ak-47-of-pistols
revivaler.com/lebedev-pl-15/

AK12 and AK15
modernfirearms.net/en/assault-rifles/russia-assault-rifles/ak-12-ak-15-eng/

RPK16
modernfirearms.net/en/machineguns/russia-machineguns/rpk-16-eng/

Videos now.
PL15 details.

PL14 (early PL15 prototype).

PL15K (compact version).

god damn that digital camo looks horrible

AK12 early prototype (AK200)

AK12 final version (AK400)

AK12 details.

RPK16 details.

RPK16.

That's it from me, fellow Streloks.

Nigga why???

That has to wear out barrels pretty fast, its basically a laser, and its not as if an LMG object is to go through ar500 plates.

I'll care when they hit the domestic market or when Russia hits the American West Coast. Gonna loot me some rooty tooty shooties.

Nope. I want pic related, and we're not going to get it. Fuck my life.

Attached: rf-03[1].jpg (650x350, 46.76K)

Doing what goylil did long ago? Might be cheaper, but if they dump reliability and price because of the slight improvements in ergonomics AK kinda loses the point and nobody but Russian military will use it, because muh AK.tkb-517 had it all with a simpler system, lighter weight, better recoil management and ease of production, i'm fine with commies killing people, but why the fuck did these anal born mongoloids have to kill guns as well?

nothing extraordinary, it could be OK if it had the market, which it will not have because import regulations, local civvies never getting a handgun legally, army will be beating the crap out of Makarovs for a few more decades in the very least. Maybe FSB/spetsnaz will get some of them, but they will not go anywhere else in the near future. Police wouldn't care, it's not like they actually use their guns, they are more of a status symbol today.

Dunno about rpk.

There is also AM/AMB-17 rifles, there's not really much to it. better controls, lighter weight and style compared to VAL or VSK. 9x39mm is not a general purpose cartridge and Russian army would be the one who would care about solders' hear protection least, for sure.

There is a chance though.
If they distribute it through baikal as exclusively for sports (as the SR-1 is semi auto only and in 5.56).

Wew lad.

How often do you want to change cartridges, leaf? just change bolt/springs, works fine for roller delayed

I need that pistol

Attached: do want.png (448x548, 267.93K)

They still cuck thenselves outta the market thanks to communism. Newer AKs probably less than 2% of the market.

Is there any news on the new SVK rifles? Since Russian forces have been seen to use western designs against the outdated SVD I would imagine it might be a high priority. Especially if one model really is chambered for .338 LM.

Attached: SVK in 7.62 nato.jpg (529x599 36.76 KB, 52.23K)

When we get gundams.