Car weapons

Hi Zig Forums, there has been some increased violence in my area and keeping some weapons in my car is starting to look like a good idea. I currently can't carry, and my state forbids stun guns, and batons so that limits me even more.

As tempted as I am to have some gay coldsteel club or sword, i'll have a hell of a time defending myself in court if I end up using it. All things considered some pepper spray and a 6 D cell mag light look like the best option. Anyone else carry something in their car?

Attached: serveimage.jpg (419x601 66.83 KB, 43.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

agrar-fachversand.com/de/rind/baendigung/elektroschocker-und-viehtreiber/torero-2000-viehtreiber
harborfreight.com/automotive-motorcycle/floor-jacks/2-ton-compact-trolley-jack-62117.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Breaker bar, designed to loosen nuts through leverage and works on turks as well. Throw one with a socket for your lug nuts in the car.

Attached: nigger nocker.jpg (474x474, 8.82K)

I keep a pry bar like this in my backseat footwell came with my car actually. The handle is nice and it's about 1/2" thick. Would fuck anyone up pretty bad.

Attached: prybar.jpg (679x481, 14.48K)

Yeah, something stainless steel and vaguely car related is a good idea considering defending yourself in court afterwards

This seems too black and scary for the defense in court thing

Already some quality responses. I recently had a blown tire and would have killed for a breaker bar. Something else to consider would be E-Tool, but less as a weapon and generally useful for digging out of the mud or snow.

I didn't mention this before, but I'd like to have weapons that are accessible while I'm seated and driving, so popping the trunk and getting out a breaker bar isn't much of an option. At the same time I hate having anything of value visible from the outside.

I wouldn't worry too much about the tool itself. Most of the time when you are forced to get out of the car either from road rage or carjacking, it's a situation where you would most likely be justified taking their life.

If anything it's much more important to always keep your seat belt on to prevent getting ripped out of your vehicle, keeping doors locked, and leaving enough space between cars to make sure you can escape.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (466x385, 17.81K)

What about a light dumb bell such as a 3lber?

Better than brass nuckels.

"I'm a fat ass so I walk around with them."

Attached: vintage-sporting-equipment-body-building-weight-lifting-weights-3-lb-5-lb-dumbbells-Laurel-Leaf-Farm-item-no-nt12230-1.jpg (640x426, 37.98K)

There's always pic related. Easy to explain if you need to use it.

Attached: wtlbbp918b3_nc.jpg (388x388, 9.89K)

A classic. Still kind of hard to justify having unless it's some kind of "tire thumper."

Kind of hard to defend if you don't carry a full set of gear to go with it like balls and gloves. Otherwise you could say you keep it in the car because you and your friends like to play ball when ever.
As for easy access weapons while still seated inside the car, try a tire iron. One that is L shaped with one end that has a flat head screwdriver like head. It's just barely sharp enough that using stabbing motions will still hurt, and you'll need stabbing motions since swinging won't really be an option while on your ass.

Get a golf club instead and you'll look like a gentleman both during the fight and in the court. It also is a lot less intimidating when it just lies around.

Is that a fucking cricket bat?

Attached: idiot.jpg (780x600, 17.13K)

agrar-fachversand.com/de/rind/baendigung/elektroschocker-und-viehtreiber/torero-2000-viehtreiber

I think I will get one of these, to defened myself against dogs…
"""dogs"""

You are allowed to use all kinds of stuff in a "Notwehr" situation.

Schreckschuss mit Reizgaspatrone, hat die selbe Reichweite wie nen Pfefferspray ist aber weniger Wind anfällig und du hast mehr Versuche das Tier zu treffen, außerdem macht es auf nahe Distanz(unter 1m) Löcher in Fleisch von Weichteilen wie der Schnautze.
Kannst in der Seitentür auf der Fahrerseite oder im Handschuhfach unterbringen.
Das Einzige worauf du penetrant aufpassen musst, ist das du dir den kleinen Waffenschein von deinem örtlichen Amt besorgst, diesen immer mit dir fürhst und das du die Schreckschuss nicht im Auto lässt, wenn Personen daran gelangen könnten die keinen kleinen Waffenschein besitzen d.h. die Schreckschuss muss immer mit dir uns Auto und wieder aus dem Auto raus.
Lern das Waffengesetzt und deine Jedermannsrechte dann brauchst du keine Angst haben.

Theres lots of tools that will work well.
I have one of these easy to reach in my car. Good for setting valve lash.

Attached: 3-16 t handle.jpg (600x520, 9.55K)

Pic rel, easy to conceal, lightweight, no cop will stop you for this, you only need a few seconds to prepare it for combat
no court will believe that you managed to beat someone up with this

Attached: PVC-inflatable-hammer.jpg (180x180, 4.1K)

Time to keep a tire iron under the seat.

I have a CCW and live in a state that allows me to use it from my car. But for everyone else I would probably go with . Just make sure you have the sockets that fit it and your lugs.

Attached: SYG.png (336x419, 50.39K)

Breaker bars are just solid steel and makes for shit balance as a weapon.

or or even and are much better options because the weight is more concentrated toward the business end.
Not a huge fan of the folding shovel though since it requires time to assemble, the other ones just grab and go at it.

Buy a gun. Better to be judged by twelve than carried by six.

A Berkeley Debating Stick is useful here.

Come on Germany,just buy a scary looking black car…the blacker and scarier it looks the more assaulty-er it gets,just like guns apperently.

I think the point of the breaker bar isn't "how good will this be in a swordfight" and more "how can I not wind up in prison after fighting off tyrone and deebo"

Lots of very jewish lawyers would drool at the chance to lock you up for using an E-tool in self defense on the grounds that you planned on using it to harm someone. A legitimate car tool for your car looks more spur of the moment.

That image is not accurate, likely an Antifa/Jewish image to "put the right-wingers in jail".

t. criminal attorney

Research your state laws, each state has the entire (searchable) code online.

It looks like in Ohio I can goodify someone for any attempt at forceful entry into a residence or vehicle that I am currently occupying. But while I have you I was wondering if you would clarify somthing for me.

Sec. 2305.62. (A) A person is justified in using force, except deadly force, against another when and to the extent that the person using the force reasonably believes that the use of the force is necessary to defend the person's self or a third person against the imminent use of unlawful force by the person against whom the force is used.

(B) A person who is justified in using force pursuant to division (A) of this section is justified in the use of deadly force against the other person and does not have a duty to retreat if either of the following applies:

(1) The person using the deadly force reasonably believes that the use of the deadly force is necessary to prevent imminent death or serious physical harm to the person's self or a third person or to prevent the imminent commission of a forcible felony.

So I CAN'T use deadly force if someone comes at me in hand to hand or something, but I CAN use deadly force if someone is going to commit a felony and I happen to witness it? Please excuse my retardation.

t. Potato

Attached: 00800f77d232b3e43984763b3f2370a917204d5147c71eb4d9b0a2668d3c08fb.jpeg (750x543, 36.8K)

Burglary, which is defined(according to 3 links on google) as entering a persons home/property with the intent to commit a crime. Perhaps some states specify that it must be certain crimes, idk. Every article also says that the vast majority of burglary cases are felonies. If a person breaks into your house and you kill him, you are pretty much guaranteed to not be prosecuted for it.

is completely right. Check your local laws.

Of course, all this goes away if the guy has a weapon. Armed robbery is automatically a 2nd degree felony.

fuck me shouldnt post tired and drunk, going to bed

I carry a floor jack very similar to pic related in my car. The removable lever is hollow, which makes it fairly lightweight, but it's made of good thick steel. It's also convenient to have around because it's a million times better than using the jack that comes with most cars nowadays. I tuck it just under the back of my passenger seat, making sure I leave the lever in an easily-accessible position. I believe I got the thing for like $30 (US) from Harbor Freight Tools (a US store that sells shitty overseas tools for dirt cheap.)

I do also keep a 4 D-cell Maglite in my car. I've done quite a bit of testing on bludgeoning things with Maglites - the major flaw is that there's quite a bit of room for the batteries to shake around in there, which absorbs some of the force when you hit something with it. The solution to that problem is to roll a piece of thick paper around the batteries and jam it all in there.

Attached: big-red-car-jacks-stands-t83006-64_1000.jpg (1000x1000, 54.74K)

Actually, it's this:
harborfreight.com/automotive-motorcycle/floor-jacks/2-ton-compact-trolley-jack-62117.html

Handle is 16.5" long, and like I said, it's pretty lightweight.

Also, OP, think outside of the box a little bit. Here are several items that I've had in my car that aren't suspicious that could be used as weapons:

The really thick and long ones used by marching snare drum players. I'm legitimately a drummer, and I frequently carried a practice pad and pair of sticks in my car.

Not too suspicious if you generally keep a messy car. Grab it by the neck, smash it, and you've got a razor sharp weapon at your disposal.

Gardening hoe, shears. Pull saw. Long reach screwdrivers. Awls. As long as you can think up a reason why you had it in your car ("I was on my way to use it for x") they shouldn't be too suspicious.

Pots, pans, knives, etc. I'm a chef, so it's pretty common for me.

With anything that's not super common for most people, try to leave the item in the packaging - that way you can say you just bought it and were too lazy to take it out of your car. This is a good excuse for why you were carrying a cast iron skillet around in your car when you were on your way to work or something.

If you let fear of imprisonment prevent you from exercising your inherent right to bear arms, you deserve to die, because you're a spineless coward who will roll over for anything at the slightest threat.

This one right here. I was on the wrong end of a guy with the biggest breaker bar I have ever seen, and I was a mechanic for years. Even though I had a baseball bat my nuts shriveled in to tiny scared raisins at the sight of it. Not a damn person wants to imagine that thing slamming in to their head and it belongs in a car.

ez

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (590x550, 680.47K)

Oy, the new Tavor X95 is great for vehicular operations for a low, low price. It does not gas you as you shoot and is the most accurate gun on the market.

*rubs hands*

I took my concealed carry class not too long ago and had it put to me by the NRA lawyer as "if you're in public down a dark alley or something and the attacker uses no weapons it's illegal to draw your weapon". Deadly force is allowed if you're not the one escalating the situation. Fists aren't considered deadly weapons per the state allegedly so unless you can prove that you were going to die you're fucked. Also we were given the pro tip of don't protect a third party, because you're risking your freedom on the assumption that they didn't start or escalate the encounter.

carry a knife you dont care about losing, with a smooth plastic or polished wood handle, and a few alco-wipes. wipe the blade, and hold the blade with the wipe, then wipe the handle, and place it in jamals lifeless hand. problem solved. obviously make it a knife with a polished blade for maximum plausible deniability, hell, it can even be some mall ninja shit, jamals love those, and if you look like a regular upstanding citizen of good taste and education, not many people are going to think you planted a fuckin wall hanger on the guy.

Get a 1-1/2"-2" wrench

If you already have a knife and the other guy doesn't just stab him. In court you can say you used it because he was unarmed and you thought the knife would be less lethal than your gun.

Pay attention to the flag, Strelok.

You're overthinking it, upsidedownman. Stab him to death and then get his prints on the blade along with yours. Your story is that he attacked you and you disarmed him.