The effective range of an AR-15 is 1600 feet

#BanAssaultWeapons

What did he mean by this?
twitter.com/davidhogg111/status/1037435046070771712

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (400x400, 222.01K)

Nobody cares, these retards will never take burgers' guns away no matter how much they screech. And even if they did manage to somehow pozz the government enough to make guns illegal, there would be the greatest civil war of human history, and these numales would get wiped out. Now stop posting these anti-gun retards, their abhorrent arguments make my brain hurt.

Its alright to laugh at the fuckheads and their stupidity.

:(

I think he's a hoplophobic gun grabbing stooge. Unlike his sister Daisy, who got all the brains and frankly, looks department.

Attached: CNN shut this down quick learn why!.png (1280x720, 643.76K)

I want to stick a choke chain on Daisy Hogg and make a bunch of pro-2nd Aryan children with her.

Attached: 90a93e202b41bed4338e2ac3bc8dba84075e1f760b62bce96134a2abb7d91fbf.gif (280x302, 3.63M)

I think they are wasting their time and they know it.
Its actually damaging to the individual identity to cry about it.
But then also its bad for conservatives to be like "they arent gonna take our guns right?"
The gun debate should be ignored

Attached: Enfield_rifles_abound.jpg (660x554, 228.48K)

The problem with sticking your head in the sand is that you eventually run out of air
You don't address them when they push for legislation that legislation will go through because no adverse reaction is anticipated.
Not like any of this really matters period because the Weimar 2.0 we live in will eventually come crashing down soon enough.

When does tactical supply of bread and circuses run out?
Also, if not for hyperinflation weimar wouldn't have ended the first time around.

I mean, did he consider that you can shoot someone point blank with an AR as well? That shit will kill niggas dead.

No, you don't want this.

Attached: SCG.png (1200x771, 1.85M)

That stick armed, needle necked faggot just doesn't know when to quit.

Attached: mfwgungrab.png (480x500, 35.99K)

Someone post Hogg-chan.

Attached: 1466607361521.jpg (640x480, 37.48K)

I really wish that faggot kid would just go away. He's just being used by these libcucks anyway. They'll throw him away in a year or so when the next thing happens. I'd almost feel bad for him if he wasn't trying to take my rights away.

But Officer, this is a hunting rifle, my grandfather used it to hunt Reds in Korea.

Is their definition of hunting rifle just 'anything that has some wood on it'?

Attached: Don't worry, the wood means it can only hurt a deer..jpg (582x236, 90.61K)

He more or less has, I haven't heard shit about him in a while, and if this Strelok hadn't posted anything I would have forgotten him completely.

A "weapon of war", "assault weapon" or what have you can basically be summed up "anything that scares me" or "anything the MSM told me to hate".
Of course, during the Clinton AWB they were railing against "high powered sniper rifles", so nothing really changes.

Weapon of War right here boys

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (400x400, 87.34K)

legal in Poland for now btw.

Is it? Does it fall under the legislation about black powder weapons and antique weapons?

pastafriend can you comment on the claims that Salvini made it way administratively easier to get a gun in italy?

Do cannons in forts left over from the Civil War still work if it isn't from a really famous fort?

If they've been maintained sure.

user you better fucking fix that 2004 is gone.

If the barrel isn't plugged and the vent is clear. I've seen modern breech loading artillery on public display that just had a plug of wood in the barrel and some tack welds to close the breech that could be put back into service. Personally I believe all municipalities should be capable of fielding at least one artillery piece and enough trained militia to field it.

Shine a high lumen light down the barrel, if you can see light through the vent/touch hole…you're in business.

States like Washington, Wyoming, Alaska, ect… many DOT/DPW have artillery/armor/recoiless rifles in inventory…

Looks more like 20.

Looks like a 10 round single stack to me, but who knows. Looks like it still has the ban-era nut on the barrel threads, but I can't tell if the bayo lug is removed. Crappy black plastic grip that Century used on the rifles at the time as well.

Oh fug; forgot about that.

Attached: tehe.jpg (1280x720, 133.8K)

I used to work summers at a civil war fort, we used to fire our brass 12 pound mountain howitzer every hour, and a 32 pounder and a 9 inch gun for events and weddings. I think most privately run fort/museums have functioning cannons to draw visitors. Make one an offer, most are run by folks who are always looking for (((financial opportunities)))