skeptoid.com/blog/2013/08/12/terror-attacks-and-drills/
youtube.com/watch?v=52a-xR2HCA8
youtube.com/watch?v=FzF1KySHmUA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1863_in_Japan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh yeah forgot the video.

youtube.com/watch?v=eAQv4upffS8

yay

Attached: September_11_attack_seen_from_space_by_nasa.jpg (2048x2048, 3.49M)

Thread theme

Attached: Them.webm (630x630, 4.93M)

Mama always said you'd be
The Chosen One.

I can buy that 9/11 was a false flag. However, it seems to me that the controlled demolition theory isn't the way it was false-flagged. There are just so many moving parts and possible loose ends there, between the bomb-placers, and the four planes, and all the possible eyewitnesses, etc. If I was Chief Rabbi Shlomo McShekelstein, I would be aware that the more co-consipirators there exist, the more likely that the conspiracy is exposed, and that the more complicated a plan is, the more likely something goes wrong, which means some convoluted Rube-Goldbergesque plot wouldn't be what best serves Greater Israel. It seems far more likely to me that Alphabet Soup just found out about the plot early on, and just gently nudged their pet sandniggers here and there a couple times until they unwittingly served their (((master's))) bidding.

It could be nothing user, i wouldn't worry about it

Attached: 911-3.jpg (731x559 442.72 KB, 133.12K)

Happy chimpout day to me.

Attached: oh joy.JPG (480x640, 168.99K)

Wrong
See:

>It seems far more likely to me that Alphabet Soup just found out about the plot early on, and just gently nudged their pet sandniggers here and there a couple times until they unwittingly served their (((master's))) bidding.

Just like Pearl Harbor. FDR knew the attacks were coming, but he needed an excuse to proselytize the population to supporting the war he was planning, so he looked the other way, did nothing, and let the "unexpected tragedy" unfold.

He made them happen thanks to McCollum's memo

Attached: 911 Conspiracy Theory Explained in 5 Minutes.mp4 (360x360, 10.44M)

When I start it, the thread keeps shutting down…

Mossad agents don't talk, user. Also, there were tons of eye witnesses who noticed strange "construction crews" inside the buildings before the attacks - it's just that they don't get any exposition from the (((media))).

And you don't need thousands of people in such a plan - just a handful of people who execute it and a few people in key positions who ensure the plan works as intented, such as (((Rumsfeld))).

The 9/11 Conspiracy theories are impossible due to simple weight and size. It would have involved too many people, relied on too many things to go right, too many mouths to keep shut, too spectacular and too much to ever pull off.

Real false flags would be small and require tiny handfulls of people in remote locations where there would only be controlled witnesses. The very idea that such a large operation was possible at all lacks any sort of logic or reason. It would be an explosion somewhere, an attack, some place out of the way, limited, not in the middle of fucking New York City. The whole thing was over the top for the operations that followed, nothing makes sense in that route of logic.

Loose Change was dogshit, nothing more than the usual weak "skeptical" bullshit of "Durr, I'm a retard and I don't understand this, since my pedestrian understanding of this particular aspect doesn't fit with the official story, it means the whole official story is made up BOOM I FUCKING WIN HURRR DURR" type of advanced retardation of the internet. Weak arguments that are easily evaporated in the sunlight of reason are held in the shade by the conspiracy theorist and protected from the light of truth and any other threat to their little precious lie they like to tell themselves.

Just because things don't always add up 100% easy logical lines doens't mean that it isn't real, real life is complicated that way. Much of the "proof" is made up, and any evidence that destroys it is, of course, convenienlty, part of the "conspiracy" and of course, anyone who doens't believe is a "shill".

I still think a lot of them are trolls knowing how stupid this whole thing is, others who are a bit stupid and like to think they are clever like to think they are 'smart" for being so skeptical and "free thinking".

>And you don't need thousands of people in such a plan - just a handful of people who execute it and a few people in key positions who ensure the plan works as intented, such as (((Rumsfeld))).
But in the controlled demolition story it's a lot more than a handful. You've got the people who plant the bombs, the people who create the CGI for the plane, the people to pose as family and friends of the deceased for the documentaries, the people who invent the registry for the planes, the people who falsify birth and death certificates for all the deceased…you see what I mean by loose ends? We're talking hundreds of people here, not all of which are trained agents. Whereas with the "Find some dumb kebabs that already hate America and point them in the right direction" requires much less planning, much less funding, and requires less than a handful of people to be in the know–this has the added bonus that, if any of the controlled op sandniggers are captured, they don't know shit either, and can't rat anyone out.

Again, it's in Chief Rabbi Shlomo McShekelstein's best interest to choose the path of least resistance to forward the plan of Greater Israel, rather than some convoluted shit that could go wrong a hundred different ways. And can you really imagine that a kike would spend any more money than absolutely necessary to get what he wants done?

Like evidence of Iraqi wmd's?

No fuck it, while we are at it, let's give this a try and see what happens.

Sandy Hook False Flag Deepstate Fake actors crisis crisis-actors

Sandy hook is emperically fake and one of the most sloppily executed false flags in recent memory.

Everyone was in on it. DoD, Pentagon, White House, Wall Street, DARPA, Mossad, Israel. The last person to know was a dune nigger hiding in the mountains in the desert.

That's completely wrong though.

You mean you've overdosed on semen and actually think the planes weren't remote-controlled to fly into the towers?

Also:

And everyone who might talk will get mossad't.

On a positive note, Pinochet came to power in 1973 on this date.

That's why no one believes the official story. It neither fits with common sense nor stands up to critical thinking.

All the telecommunications from the plane were faked, then. There's another few dozen people, all voice actors. And 4 heavy aircraft, 757's, that each cost multi-millions, were replaced in the night with identical copies. And the ATC was replaced with fakers who would overlook all the discrepancies, because there wouldn't have been a flight plan, meaning that a handful of FAA guys were paid off too- unless that they faked all the people boarding and the hundreds of people waiting in the lobby were paid off instead. And all the ground few was paid off to ignore nobody boarding.
There's plenty of sketchy, iffy bullshit that happened on 9/11 to warrant speculation, but you're the type of dumbass that most people will use as a scapegoat to ignore all the proof. You are literally a living strawman.

Usually when I speak to controlled demolition types they maintain that the planes didn't exist. But if we assume the planes were just remote controlled, that still begs an awful lot of questions. Why bother with explosives at all, for instance? You've already got an attack on US soil, you've got plenty of cassus belli to go invade the sandbox. It's not like normies are going to say, "Well, if the plane had crushed the building completely to rubble, I'd be mad enough to support retaliation. But because it only crushed 85% of the building, I'm not quite ready to die for Israel." And then there's the flight that crashed, if the planes were controlled by remote you'd still have to hire people to fake phone calls from the passengers, and suppress any actual phone calls made by the passengers, which means more loose ends. That also begs the question of how remote control was accomplished, there was no fly by wire in 2001, so there would be physical linkage between the pilot controls and the surfaces—the pilot could physically wrest the controls back in the correct direction.

And you still haven't answered the essential question: Given all these disadvantages, what is the ADVANTAGE of any of this shit over just giving some funds to controlled opposition sandniggers and giving them a nudge?

Also what this guy said.

Yeah but the point is he was made aware of it by the yugoslav spy.

such is Life in our Chile

Attached: 1406578927739.jpg (581x457, 136.71K)

Are there chimpouts?

Hahahaha

Attached: 911 Firefighters - THREE Explosions After Plane Hit WTC.webm (854x480, 15.3M)

Obligatory.

Eye witnesses are notoriously wrong, especially under stress. During such an event their perceptions are altered by stress and they often jump to conclusions, see things they didn't see, hear things they didn't hear. Or more often, mishear and mistake things they perceived as things they were not.

Again another rotten skulled person going about things the pathological way, confirmation bias and all that. Obviously what one eye witness said on the spot is absolute truth (because its what you wanted to hear) and therefore is proof positive you are right and thereofre all other arguments or explanations are wrong.

Alright lads. Holohoax. Yay or nay?

I don't know if you paid attention but those are actual fucking firefighters who went INTO the WTC and reported secondary explosions happening RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM.
You goddamn fucking retarded idiot. End your life.

Yes, they are eye witnesses and their testimony could easily be them miscounstuing what they see and hear. Its not absolute proof in and of itself. Apparently you don't listen mush head.

You just lost your chances to reduce your own retardation.
What a goddamn dumbass. A fucking jarhead is smarter than you.

No one's bothered to answer this yet, demolitionists.

Given all these disadvantages, what is the ADVANTAGE of any of this shit over just giving some funds to controlled opposition sandniggers and pointing them where you want?

If you are not 100% sure what happened and have not figured it out by now it means you actually don't care about it.
If you are not 100% sure who how and why you are a literal walking 9/11 of pathetic laziness, it doesn't take long to just look over some evidence.
youtube.com/watch?v=wVkCxsQWaDo

Attached: jfk-jews.jpg (1018x659, 107.15K)

*In nomine patris et fenii et spiritus sanctus*

Yep every 9/11 is like this, leftie niggers fuck up the cables producing power shut down, this alwasy happens to my neighborhood at least.
I'm probably not gonna see the reply to my post until tomorrow.

Attached: every 911 be like this.jpg (501x489, 54.64K)

Load planes with explosives in baggage bay, hit towers, ???, Israeli profit. Takes 19 sandniggers/Israelis posing as sandniggers, a handful of CIA/Mossad/Glow-in-the-dark niggers to wrangle them, and a few baggage handlers assassinated after loading this "classified government cargo"

Attached: 9-11 Firefighters Reveal Bombs Destroyed WTC lobby.mp4 (540x360, 9.76M)

Attached: Trump saw on 9-11-2001- bombs were used in WTC.mp4 (320x240, 9.14M)

Daily reminder that fly-by-wire technology was invented decades ago, as were flight simulators. The planes could have been remotely-controlled.

Aight user, let's go with your fantasy world for a little and pretend that they did have complete fly-by-wire technology in 2001. So now the issues with this is that, a) there was no fly-by-wire for the 757 and there is still none today, b) you can't just pop it on, you have to gut the cockpit, and meaning there would have to be construction done. Which there is no evidence of, but still, I'll keep playing along. So all the ground crew, again, multiple dozens of people, would still have to be payed off. The guys who manage the gates, they'd have to be paid off. The company would have to be completely uninformed or bribed significantly, the former meaning that all company at the airport would have to be paid off, upwards of a hundred people, or the accountants at the company and pretty much anyone who manages anything whatsoever would have to be paid off, another upwards of a hundred people. At this point, at the very least like 500 people have been bribed. And none of them say anything. But let's keep going with it. So everything's gone perfectly and the planes are about to takeoff. Now, are there any pilots on board? If there aren't, the entire ATC tower must've been paid off. On top of that, either all the flight crew including the women attendants would have to be bribed off and ergo know about the plot and being to suicide if there was no captain on board. So at this point, we have minimum a pilot and co-pilot willing to suicide themselves into a building. And they must know about this because no pan pan or mayday or emergency was received when they couldn't control their aircraft. And on top of that, we have anybody in the families of this 500+ people that might've been told. Anywhere from another 10 to 1000+ people likely heard second-hand.
And not one, not a single person, nobody, said anything, or has said anything, and no paper discrepancies have been found.
And this is on top of all the voiceactors, and the background logistical people, like the guys driving the transport trucks and whatever.

Fly by wire and remote control shenanigans not necessary. CIA/Mossad could easily get some patsies to hijack the planes for real.

That's what we've been fucking saying, strelok. But truthers seem to suffer from a peculiar brand of autism that causes them to believe explosives are the only kind of false flag that happens, and that Mossad will exclusively craft justaccordingtokikeaku convoluted schemes and will never make the simple and obvious choice.

Where's the proof for that, jewpig? Why wouldn't USrael have technology for that? Remote-controlled planes have been created by the NASA or air force in the 60's already.

Also, what's with your idiotic rant that thousands of people would have to be paid off? You need only a few key people (Israeli-Americans) to be part of the plan. Why would any low-key personell have to be bribed if the plane was switched to remote-control/pre-programmed flight plan shortly after the take-off.

They had no ability to actually fly the plane anywhere though - this isn't a cesna, but a huge airliner. It was impossible for a bunch of dumb arabs who could barely fly a cesna to navigate the planes anywhere near the wtc towers.

Also:

I'm surprised you know how to operate a computer.

I honestly can't display my disdain for you in a way that doesn't sound edgy, so all I'm gonna say is that you're dumb as fuck. The government does not have 757 techs, nor a commercial airliner engineering team. Which you could say were commissioned, but that's just another batch of people who have to be bribed. You're right, remote-controlled planes were built from the ground up by NASA. By displaying your complete lack of knowledge about this stuff it just further and further discredits you.
Did you read my post, you harping nigger? You have to gut the cockpit to replace it with fly-by-wire. Fuck, now I have to explain to you how airports work. Alright, each gate is 'owned', or like 'reserved' by a company. At each airport, there's a significant number of people who work specifically for a company and have hot access to the upper echelons of that company. If you listen to some ATC about blown tires or something you'll likely hear them say 'we have to contact company', and regarding the gates, yes, it's a bit retarded, and that's exactly why you get planes who wait 7 hours for a gate, because their company only has one gate the airport they were rerouted to or such. Every company employee can contact the company proper. So if the company is uninformed about 4 of their expensive, main-fleet aircraft being gutted, anybody in the ground crew can tell them, meaning that they must be bribed off. And this is besides all the other neutral ground crew. The only other alternative is that the company is informed, and they're not going to take loosing, again, 4 heavy aircraft slightly. Those numbers don't simply disappear from paper. Meaning instead, you'd have to bribe the countless accountants and anybody who could even possibly glance at those numbers. If it switched to remote-control after takeoff and no emergency was received on anything- and if their radio got cut there's multiple other ways for them to contact ground, and would also mean that they couldn't do readback on what the ATCs tell them, meaning again ATC would have to be bribed- which means that the pilot and the co-pilot, who lost control of their aircraft and gave no message, were aware of the plot. Which completely shreds your little retard theory alone because you wouldn't need remote-control if you have two willing pilots.

You realize you're the most retarded person on 8ch right now, right jewpig? It's funny how you pretend to be an aircraft engineer and offer no arguments to support your points.

There was a secret project to make me stub my toe yesterday. You don't know about it because it was secret. That means it's true.
It goes both ways. If it was a secret project you can't prove its existence anymore than I can prove its nonexistence, but regardless, hundreds of people are involved.
???
No, I just have an IQ higher than 60 and I understand how reality functions. This isn't esoteric knowledge, you're just braindead.

Still waiting faggots.

Stay safe, Strelok.

Attached: 95285250151a7551d90e52dc7452f8877ed39952eb0a216fa407912e1b308dc7.jpg (2048x1152, 124.15K)

Yet you're the one who doesn't have a clue here. Back in the 60's the US had a serious plan of false flag attacks which involved everything you claim is impossible for them to do almost 40 years later;

a. An aircraft at Eglin AFB would be painted and numbered as an exact duplicate for a civil registered aircraft belonging to a CIA proprietary organization in the Miami area. At a designated time the duplicate would be substituted for the actual civil aircraft and would be loaded with the selected passengers, all boarded under carefully prepared aliases. The actual registered aircraft would be converted to a drone.

b. Take off times of the drone aircraft and the actual aircraft will be scheduled to allow a rendezvous south of Florida. From the rendezvous point the passenger-carrying aircraft will descend to minimum altitude and go directly into an auxiliary field at Eglin AFB where arrangements will have been made to evacuate the passengers and return the aircraft to its original status. The drone aircraft meanwhile will continue to fly the filed flight plan. When over Cuba the drone will being transmitting on the international distress frequency a "MAY DAY" message stating he is under attack by Cuban MIG aircraft. The transmission will be interrupted by destruction of the aircraft which will be triggered by radio signal. This will allow ICAO radio stations in the Western Hemisphere to tell the US what has happened to the aircraft instead of the US trying to "sell" the incident.

Please do us all a favor and stop pretending you actually know anything at all about this.

Attached: northwoods_13.jpg (560x739, 107.91K)

9/11 conspiracy theories are for retarded weirdos who are painfully mypoic on the issue/have ulterior motives other than "finding the truth"

just like all conspiracy theorist

Neat, except 4 757's taking off and filed through only US territory is a hell of a lot different than a single nondescript "airliner" going over international waters.

Then it's a good thing for them that they had a drill involving hijacked airliners crashing into buildings planned on the very same day.

skeptoid.com/blog/2013/08/12/terror-attacks-and-drills/

There's footage of radar operators on 9/11 asking if the actual attacks were part of the drill or real.

youtube.com/watch?v=52a-xR2HCA8

youtube.com/watch?v=FzF1KySHmUA

Typical coward.

jewpigs always lash out in impotent rage when people refuse to be authority-worshipping slaves, hm?

I never said you cant question it, Im calling you out as a stupid retarded person who is using this tragedy as nothing more than a tool to shill your own horseshit, which you proved with your random lashing out at da j00z

It's 9/12 guys I'm afraid you're going to have to wait until next year to continue this conversation.

I'm not denying that, that's some of the sketchy bullshit I mentioned previously, I'm denying the fact that it was anything other than directed sandniggers. They knew about it coming, clearly, but thinking that it was some huge operation with remote-controlled planes and or magic CGI and shit is retarded.

>>>/reddit/

Fuck off "truther" tards

Attached: bin-laden-7.jpg (1180x676 1.21 MB, 284.59K)

Yeah, they just made those stingers themselves.

And the retards just keep piling up in this thread.

Attached: Russo-Afghan War.jpg (698x898, 121.99K)

CIA actually did have ties to Al Qaeda though, they even imported the organization into Bosnia in the 1990 to help out the Bosnians. Most of the Hijackers had Bosnian passports, because that's how muslims pay you back.

CIA also had ties to the creation of Taliban, which is basically a morphed mujaheddin group that got a shitton of manpower from "youths" trained by Pakistan ISI.

I think the more complicated remote demolition theories are bullshit, but there's a few alternatives that might explain some things more clearly
The one thing I never see conspiracyfags talk about is flight 93. Where would that fit if 9/11 were a false flag?

Attached: kizuna dakka.webm (1280x720, 2.36M)

The more people get swallowed up in tangents about jet fuel and holograms, and the more they talk about how 9/11 happened, the less time they spend talking about (((who))) did it.

Attached: thinking operator.png (275x250, 90.01K)

Incompetent durkhas.

To be fair, those are not the sort of beams that would have been part of WTC. Way too rusted.
But still, nice video.

Invidious?

"Inside job" can be literal and figurative, you know. You may not believe the towers or the Pentagon were destroyed from the inside, but you'd have to be completely ignorant or delusional to not believe they were destroyed by anyone other than a coalition US, Mossad, Saudis, etc. or at least by different groups with the same goal in mind.

user-kun, do you believe in the holocaust? Please answer desu~

Attached: Kawaii_umaru_chan.gif (380x238, 1.83M)

You mean "stalwart ally"?

And the more I see nigger faggots posting normalfag garbage. Do you see a fucking emoji option when you post here, you faceberg-obsessed child?

We objectively created Al-Qaeda which is spelled wrong in your image back during the Cold War against the Ruskies, you fuckwit. Whether or not you believe it was so we could use them later is a different story, of course.

Attached: caillou_disgusted.jpg (422x386, 76.06K)

Obligatory.

It's the new hooktube fagt.

I don't think anyone objects that some manner of kikery was afoot, including that poster to which you replied. Most of the disagreement seems to come through the method through which the kikery was applied–either the hijackers were controlled op (likely), or there's the controlled-demolition rube goldberg hologram nonsense.

This is coming from a septuple-posting queer without even the courtesy to sage, wew that still direct-links to jewtube.

Attached: I have something to say to you.png (1053x1070, 1.49M)

I'm an old feudalist political smart, not some kid believing the modern propaganda they tell the kids (lower class) so they can get the support they need for war. Ya know, back in the day this shit was common, you would be fighting alongside one king and kingdom against another, three years later you might be fighting against that kingdom on the side of the one you were fighting to maintain world political balance. That's just geopolitics, that's just war. This clean cut one side against the other in massive monolithic struggles is a bit simplistic if not worse. "Us" and "them" do exist, but not nearly in the massive world context we would like to think.

The west supported the Afghans against the Soviets back in the day, then later many of those same Afghans turned against western interests and became radical jihadists who were organizing terrorism. What else is new? Only the kids think this is suspicious/strange, anyone who knows anything isn't surprised when they have to declare war or at best even oppose old co-beligerants and allies. The fact we support this state or these group of rebels or this faction or taht doesn't always mean we made these people and that when they turn on us they are "inside jobbers' it just means interests and sides have changed and now they are fighting us instead this time around. That's the way the grown up political world has worked for thousands of years.

Best modern examples is the fact that the Ottomans are hated enemies of the west, yet we have to be in a strategic alliance with a hated enemy because of the Eurasian bloc. The Arabs and Muslims are our enemies, yet we have to maintain those alliances that are beneficial. We aren't "friends" its just the nature of balance, power, geopolitics. We all work together when it works and don't when it doesn't.

Are radical Islamists backed by official states a problem? Yes. Afghanistan was the worst, the war started out with a very legitimate goal worth achieving. Is there the possibility that our own allies are supporting terrorism underground hiding behind the legitimacy of their states and the fact we can't break an alliance or agreement? Well, I'm not going to answer that because its best to play stupid instead of being smart. But I'll let you think about that one yourself. Do I think tribal and radical Islamic Saudi's who promoted this terrorism like to blame Mossad and Jews considering they are their enemies anyway? Do some thinking for yourself friend. Are the answers simple and pleasant? When are they ever?

I'm politically smart enough to think for myself, which means I'm smart enough to know when to quit suggesting things. I don't think the US was behind 9/11, I don't think it was an inside job from the real inside. I think we have some friends who might use their situation in a certain place in the energy production importance area to get away with things we otherwise would not. I think some of these folks really push the envelope and forget whose really in charge of this larger bloc of power and general alliance and system of cooperation.

And I think they are only denying they have something to do with 9/11 when it turned into the fact the west was willing to kill and fight over the tragedy instead of retreat.

Nothing you said contradicted literally anyone in the thread. Even when you said that you don't think the US is behind the attack, you added 'but I think Isreal is'. Which is the point, Isreal manned the op but it was done with US agents because, well, they're US agents. Your entire post is dodging the question, mumble-speak, and praising yourself for being intelligent.

It wouldn't be the first terrorist group the US has created, they created one in 1863 in Japan

wait what?

From what I remember the WTC was to be entirely renovated due to Asbestos regulations or some shit, the Port Authority said that it would be cheaper to just tear the Towers down and build new ones before they sold it to Larry Silverstein in Summer of 2001.

I think some people have become so rabidly anti Israel they read everything in this entire world, both written and unwritten, to assume Israel is behind everything to the point that's all they see because that's all they allow themselves to see.

I'm not referencing Israel. The mumble speak is because speaking too clearly and making too much sense is not the best way to go about talking about such topics in a public forum. Its good you misread what I wrote, it proves I did a good job of this. I can speak to the adults while the kids get the whole thing wrong.

Tricking autists into thinking it was CGI planes/RC planes/controlled explosives was the greatest deflection in glow in the dark history, it means no one can actually look into the matter without getting blasted with a bunch of retarded theories and turbo autist screaming, thus hiding the major fuck ups that lead to the attacks from public view. Same shit with Roswell.

Go away, you pseudo intellectual ego-stroking Redditor. You've spoken a lot and not said a damn thing of worth or meaning. This is a filibuster, and you're a subverter. Prove you aren't.

Attached: 10548317_554902107965937_6679448914088493422_o.jpg (2048x1536, 427.03K)

Yeah, Israel is our Greatest Ally™!

Attached: greatest ally.png (540x628, 172.85K)

wew imagine being this retarded

Either you're a shill or you're really fucking retarded. If you were that retarded, you wouldn't even know this website exists, so you're the former.

Attached: 1451237265494.jpg (886x862, 356.2K)

JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS

It also can't melt the entire internal support structure away resulting in a collapse at freefall speeds.

Gonna have to take you in for thought crime.

Not so fast, do you have a repeating digits license, and clearance of Throne/6G or higher to legally get high-capacity assault 88 "Hitler" dubs?

We need more info Japanon. This sounds juicy.

It also can't cause nearby structures to spontaneously collapse in the same manner as the buildings that were hit.

wew

Attached: salty.gif (256x314 792.19 KB, 177.81K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1863_in_Japan

And you better provide a good source, nippo.

So how do you feel about the Liberty Incident and Lavon Affair?

Attached: honk_question.jpg (386x258, 15.88K)

It actually can, and I've seen ordinary wood fires heat the entire structure of a steel warehouse to the point where it collapses.
If there was any conspiracy, it wasn't about the jet fuel or secret demolition teams. It was about CIA and Mossad paying some sandnigger to crash jets into the twin towers, so they can justify 20 years of middle eastern destabilization.
I mean Russian GRU and Chink intelligence even warned the US State Department that an attack was incoming two weeks before it went down, this is on record, and bush did fuckall.

It's like Sandy Hook. The conspiracy wasn't child actors, it was brainwashing some autistic kid to carry out an actual school shooting.
Only controlled opposition like Alex Jones seriously talks about it being child actors. Maybe a few parents weren't really parents, or were paid off, but all the kids that got fucked up were real.
It's like saying that the government is corrupt enough to perpetrate a massive conspiracy to take guns away so they can kill us all - but the government isn't corrupt enough to actually kill kids.

Agents working for rothschilds and rockefellers paid people to overthrow the shogunate and deceived Japanese into fighting the shogunate so they could install a central bank and trade with Japan