Shell,Exxon Scientists Warned about global warming 30 yrs ago,kept secret like cigs & cancer

Shell's scientists warned the oil giant about the threat that fossil fuel emissions pose to the planet as early as the 1980s, according to a trove of documents obtained by a Dutch journalist and published Thursday at Climate Files.

Environmental advocates say the documents—which bolster an investigative report published last year—demonstrate the "stunning" immorality of oil and gas companies. The records are expected to aid global efforts to hold the industry to account for its contributions to global warming.

One such document, a confidential 1988 report entitled "The Greenhouse Effect," outlines a comprehensive study of climate science and the projected impact of fossil fuels, and reveals that the company secretly had been commissioning such analyses since at least 1981. The report acknowledges the central role that fossil fuels—especially oil—play in increasing CO2 emissions that drive global warming.

"Although CO2 is emitted to the atmosphere through several natural processes," the report states, "the main cause of increasing CO2 concentrations is considered to be fossil fuel burning."
This latest confirmation that Shell, for more than three decades, has been privately aware of its products' contributions to the climate crisis but opted to publicly promote skepticism about climate science mirrored similar findings about ExxonMobil in 2015.

commondreams.org/news/2018/04/05/shell-knew-too-new-docs-show-oil-giants-scientists-secretly-warned-about-climate

climateliabilitynews.org/2018/04/05/shell-knew-climate-change-liability/

Attached: DaAZs-QXcAArisS.jpg (637x795, 152.59K)

>(((global warming)))
apparently the climate will be saved by white people having less kids and paying more taxes
explosion in shitskin population however won't affect the climate

anything we can do to speed along the destruction of humanity the better. i would produce twice the amount of CO2 if i could. anything to get this ball rolling.

It is not a secret just because the cattle are too dumb to stop when they were warned in the late 1930s all the way through to 2018

The religion of secular humanism IS indeed a religion, which is why it relies on a the same sorts of stories oter religions have to entrance its followers. Its Genesis is abiogenesis/big bang, and its Revelation/Ragnarok is anthropogenic global warming.

It didn't just snow 2 nights ago in a giant section of my state more than 1-2". Nope. Global warming wouldn't allow that. It did not happen.

u for forgot yor pix

Attached: terminator-genisys-endoskeleton-sixth-scale-hot-toys-feature-902662.jpg (990x600, 152.39K)

local weather as opposed to global

u dumb fuk
u been trumped tho by yor pr

While I agree wholeheartedly about expediting the end of the human race (and climate change is a perfect example of exactly WHY all humans need to be eliminated) I hate to think of the rest of the living creatures on our planet being eliminated.

I truly can't think of ANYTHING that would make me happier than the absolute and complete erasure of the entire human race.

as bad as we have fucked things up on Earth, including the climate (anybody who disbelieves global warming is a fucking idiot) I'm confident that if a species-specific pandemic would create a leveling off of climate change, and the eventual return to nature's normalcy.

If I honestly knew for a fact that all humans would be eliminated after me, I would be the first to volunteer to be destroyed.

However, this isn't going to happen, and we are all doomed.

Attached: PicsArt_04-02-08.13.44.jpg (1080x1920, 340.17K)

Why don't you start with yourself? I'm sure you've got a rope or knife somewhere nearby.

Attached: Boltman4_400x400.jpg (400x400, 27.72K)

Not all,maybe 2/3rds :>)

self-promoting name-fag of top kek order

Self-Promoting ?…

Sure…. It's worked very very well for me
Try it sometime

Except everybody hates you.
Try it somewhere else. Nobody wants you here, Johnny boy

Attached: JohnnyNeptune - 4 U.gif (700x700, 3.77M)

Humans don't all deserve to die you fucking idiot.
die, you fucking namefags need to learn why we don't like you

I want you gone No.608417
eat shit,get ass cancer and die

who's we?
don't speak for me you whining cunt
eat gay ass and die you ass breathed cunt face

Fuck off kid, your mom's getting impatient since she hasn't updated her status in 5 minutes.

By we I mean most of Zig Forums, namefags are called namefags for a reason your names different so I assume you'rr one of the meme neptunes

yor momma's status is that my nigger cock isup her ass twice a week

ya,cause yor a faggot

*angry emoji* *crying face emoji* haha no U XD

_,.——-.,_
,;~' '~;,
,; ;,
; ;
,' ',
,; ;,
; ; . . ; ;
| ; __ __ ; |
| `/~" ~" . "~ "~\' |
| ~ ,-~^~, | ,~^~-, ~ |
| | }:{ | |
| l / | \ ! |
.~ (,.–" .^. "–.,) ~.
| —;' / | \ `;— |
\. \/^\/ ./
V| \ / |V
| |T~\_!_!___/~T| |
| |`IIII_I_I_I_IIII'| |
| \,III I I I III,/ |
\ `~~' /
\ . . /
\. ^ ./
^~^~^

Was this before or after they predicted the dangers of global cooling?

(((You))) should kill yourself first since your so passionate about it in all.

probably somewhere between ice age hysteria and greenhous.. I mean global warm.. no, I think I mean climate change hoax, it's so hard to keep track nowadays

Got any claims that aren't based on leftist lies?

Wow US CORP / US MAFIA are a bunch of liars we should definitely continue consenting to this!

Life has survived dozens of meteor impacts and massive fluctuations between ice ages and tropical periods. I'm not worried about life on the planet.
also you should be killed first for namefagging on an imageboard

I want blackpill dealers to get a bullet to the head like heroin dealers.

Attached: 0bc602453d183099be645ec2be7cc6cb0309c9e6a3d3a254e2ef168499de6737.png (676x671, 319.78K)

Reminder that JohnnyJewtune is a KiwiFarms goon psyop

Attached: 1491244212847.png (1561x1630, 461.15K)

Can confirm.

Cave people were warned 50 thousand years ago about fire, kept secret

Fake bullshit.
They were preaching global cooling in the late 70s/early 80s.

Why do you care so much about people following after you? If you hate humanity so much why haven't you offed yourself? Plenty of painless ways to do it you know.

Holy fucking shit user. I knew about goons but I just had an epiphany reading that screenshot, it made me realize that a gaming clan I belonged to was under attack from goons pretending to be transgender/gay/non-White etc, any "persecuted group". It all unfolded just described in the screenshot.
After trying to cause drama for months, e.g insulting someone then screenshotting their response, claiming it was unprovoked and reporting it to a clan officer, they thought they had the scandal they wanted and proceeded to try getting a number of the officers kicked. When that didn't work they tried a negative PR campaign via Tumblr, Twitter and Reddit, roping in hundreds of helpers who mysteriously condensed out of the ether.
Thinking back, everyone thought they knew who these people were but they never posted personal photos on their social media or really divulged any identifying information. They were scheduled for a clan meet-up and pulled out at the last minute, claiming they didn't feel safe because of the "abuse".
The pieces just fell into place, they were goons.

Just to clarify about the large scale attack which followed when they didn't get what they wanted: they tried to get the entire clan erased by the game owner and publicly shamed so the ex-members wouldn't be recruited by anyone else.
Very organized and totally under the radar.

Every single breath taken by a White person is killing mother earth and don't you forget it.

No, it is Western consumption which is killing the earth. The lifestyle of persons living in the West involved consuming 50-100 times more energy per day, than someone living in the 3rd world.
This is why one of the most important policies from an environmental standpoint, is an immediate halt to immigration from countries with low energy consumption. Every non-Westerner who is brought to the west has their energy consumption multiplied by 50-100x, we are making them guilty of destroying the planet by bringing them here.
Next point, tackle the excessive fertility rate, starting which the worst offenders. Luckily every Western country has already taken steps to reduce fertility below replacement. Non-Western countries have yet to follow suit but can be encouraged to through sanctions and beneficial trade agreements, i.e stick/carrot.

You are a massive cuck

Attached: GNbqb26h.jpg (703x530, 55.14K)

Those kikes, we could of nuked China and stopped aid to Africa to prevent it

People don't admit dogma when they are already a part of the religion

100 more times

I'm glad to see you not using bigotry to curtail immigration

Attached: (you).png (710x503, 464.79K)

Who cares? Global warming is fake.

Attached: sheep.jpg (500x336, 51.17K)