/k-lit/

Recommend and discuss Zig Forums-related books.

Attached: 920398402934234.jpg (570x760, 85.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Civil_War:_A_Narrative
traditionalright.com/victoria-chapter-1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Has anyone read these? Are they actually decent? Or is it cringey dystopian wish-fulfillment or Atlas Shrugged-lite?

Attached: 2309480298029384234234.png (804x301, 458.19K)

I've heard good things about this.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (666x1000, 781.52K)

Hello Tom! Do you make more if I buy on Kindle or paperback?

Looks
GAYYYYYY
as fuck Tom.

Tom came onto Cantwell's show to shill it, thats' how I know.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Civil_War:_A_Narrative

Monster Hunter International and Grimnoir are fun. First MHI book is rough, but the second onward is a big improvement.

Attached: Abomination(book4).jpg (832x332, 181.08K)

Attached: 20180914_215731_noexif.jpg (5312x2988, 4.67M)

Personal Zig Forums favorites
Sixguns (1961), Shotguns- Elmer Keith
Art of the rifle, Jeff cooper
Combat Shooting, Massad Ayoob
Book Of Five Rings, Miyamoto Musashi, Cleary translation

I only read the first one but couldn't finish it. I understand it was written as a parody of B-movies but it's fucking shit. I think it takes itself too seriously and it's not in an ironic way.

Victoria; traditionalright.com/victoria-chapter-1/
DROPPED

I don't even want to read 1488 stuff for leisure. But whenever I catch a glimpse of Israel support or references to Judeo-Christian "heritage", I know it's alt-lite nonsense.

It's a chronicle of Lieutenant-General Romeo Dallaire's time as the UN Force Commander in Rwanda during the Rwandan Genocide. He talks a lot of shit about the UN.

I read the Grimnoir trilogy, which was almost decent but books 2&3 were annoying with how hard Correia was using the chosen girl character. I would never touch that trilogy again, but I would read a new one in the same universe.
I read the first MHI much later and it was complete dogshit, one of the worst books I've ever laid eyes on. It's ridiculously bad.

You're right to disregard it. The jewish religion(s) influenced history, but it still doesn't rival the likes of the Aryan Zoroastrianism. You can easily spot a jew lover and/or midwit by his mentioning of jewish influence while making no reference to the Zoroastrians. Zoroaster is the first to speak of both Heaven & Hell, the first to implement the rigorous prayer schedule which has kept Islam alive to this day, honestly the first to speak of modern religion as I know it. Since this is a book thread, Boyce's introductory text to Zoroastrianism is what I've read about it, along with some of the Avesta and other scattered writings. I'd consider basic knowledge of Zoroastrianism (and others) to be required reading for a Western male in the modern day, lest everyone starts believing the ((("chosen people"))), largely due to irresponsible and/or jew-loving authors like that guy.

For the thread I'd recommend:
Fireforce(RLI memoirs)
Unknown Soldiers (Famous semi-fiction book written about the Finnish continuation war by a soldier of the same conflict)
Dupuy's Encyclopedia of Military history is serving me well for referencing things.
I'm reading Robertson's biography of Stonewall Jackson right now, it's very good, even exceptional.

Anybody read Che's stuff? Worth the time?

Brackens Enemies books show what could happen to the USA and he cuts in every social, political and economical issue and their consequences.
Kinda worth a read, but he will not talk about the (((big picture))).

Who the fuck does he think is trying to destroy it? It's not the Jews since muh Jerusalem. It can't be the Muzzies since they're part of the same Abrahamic lineage.
So who's to blame? Those dastardly Shinto? Godless antisemites like me?

It’s like Alex Jones always said, those gad durned Nazis.

Read em once some time ago. Remember them as pretty good as far as books with an agenda go, but you can tell they do have an agenda. Definitely some hyper-competence for the good guys, but not over the line into Mary Sue territory.

Pic related is worth reading if you're into sci fi.

Attached: snow crash.jpg (948x1504, 92.76K)

every time i see one of these threads i reccomend larry correia's Monster Hunter International series. its great fun.

It goes over a brief bio of several US citizens fighting in foreign wars, either for cash or some other motivation. Not everyone has a happy ending, but some of these folks went from nobodies to fairly important figures in regional conflicts that they had absolutely no stake in. It's from the 70s so it's a tad dated, but it's a good read.

Guy almost captured an island nation with a handful of mercs, but they mutinied and everyone wound up in a South African prison. It's a pretty cool story, and the version of events are obviously gonna be biased towards the writer, but definitely worth a read.

An actual Selous Scout talks about being a Selous Scout.

Not explicitly Zig Forums, but yeah, this book is fucking excellent, just re-read it this year.

Do any Streloks have book recommendations that relate to subjects like military small arms development and armored vehicle development? Even if the books are specialized around certain countries or types of weapons/vehicles. They're two subjects I've been quite interested in but haven't quite found good books to read on the subjects.

Black Rifle and Black Rifle II are pretty good AR-specific books. Don't know about armored vehicles books, that's actually something I'm interested in myself.

Just remembered this one. Decent read, but there's only one real firefight in it. It's about mercs overthrowing a fictional African nation, but most of it's one long shopping trip/smuggling run to get the guns and ammo in for the attempt.

Attached: dogs of war.jpg (438x709, 53.73K)

Thanks for the recommendation, I'll take a look into 'em.

The devil. And satanists. They are the real enemy.
Don't forget this: "The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist". The same goes with satanists. Always being passed as "edgy", or it's just for the "joke", this is "subversive". Having bath of pigs's blood (if it's not human) and raping/killing childrens is sure "subversive". But there are a shit tone of people that are simply criminals, or useful idiots.

Asshurt that somebody is infringing not only on your stupid cult monopoly but on your favorite hobby as well?

Attached: 7a55637524df248025dae61bea3771b5b96664a380f2d74e02410d001b3e1421.jpg (612x502, 57.24K)

anyone have The Reluctant Partisan by John Mosby?

That's not a sentence I expected to read on this site outside of Zig Forums

It doesn't matter whether you believe in it or not, the fact is that they do and they'll rape your kid in the name of their "god". Pay attention once in a while.
t. agnostic

What did he mean by this?

It's funny the only two Russians we have are an edgy atheist teen and an SJW.

Have never heard of a legal and protected institution of satanists doing such things. They do crimes the same way any other criminals do, not hiding behind sanctity and moralistic preaching. Criminals can be faced by force and repealed, unlike christcuck menace.

Christians are the liberals of the older day and are losing their positions only because (((they))) found idiots more useful than a bunch of retards jerking off on fairy tails of a schizo dead 2000 year ago.

Don't forget to mention fedora. Can't go wrong with good old strawmanning and ad hominem.

I want to read the autobiography of Manfred von Richthofen(The Red Baron). Anyone have an idea, where i can find one identical in text to the 1917 version? (1933 etc. variants were altered for propaganda) I cant find out, wich one the new ones are based on or if they even are and not just shit an underpaid author wrothe.

b-ok.xyz/book/1146331/757a50
Seems to be the oldest version, i hope you can read fraktur.

thank you, thats exaxtly what i was looking for!

where can i get one of those books?