One Last Jump

I'm putting a crew for one last jump on europe
Anyone in?

Attached: fully-equipped-paratrooper-654x697-L.jpg (563x600, 73.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/xBd3Y
military.com/daily-news/2018/05/09/us-soldier-found-guilty-sabotaging-humvee-parachutes.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_Afghanistan_(2001–present)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I propose a jump over England. They are primarily unarmed people, and can easily be quelled. Plus, fascism is on the rise within their youth and older folk. Acting in similar fashion to green berets, it would be easy to grow a following of young fighters ready to take action once the lights go off. After that, clearing the parliament of political near-do-wells would be top priority, then reestablishing order as the leading government and exterminating the stronghold of Jewish influence in the west would be top priority.

Get a couple of a dozen armed guys, crates of weapons and ammunition to distribute to BLUFOR resistance, and a good cargo plane that can carry everything (or two of them), and you're fucking set.
I'm already a pilot, but that would mean I'd have to land the plane at some point to Rendezvous with the rest of us.

Attached: 1505938611656.jpg (800x639, 108.6K)

The question is do we scare the shit out of the older folk by dressing as Fallschirmjägers or go the tried and true Zig Forumsommando fashion of whatever the fuck you have in the closet? Personally speaking I wouldn't mind dusting off the M42's.

Just boots. Only boots. Nothing but boots.
That should scare them more than enough.

Only if we get to eat cake afterwards

Seconding this, boots and sunglasses

Nah man. Boots'n'strapon-NVGs.

Attached: I CAN SEE YOUR SOUL.jpg (4418x3141, 4.57M)

Why not boots'n'strapons'n'NVGS?

HAHO or HALO?

powered glider

Attached: serveimage.jpeg (1200x627 616.66 KB, 211.89K)

Both

LoLo drop-pods.

Attached: LoLo.jpg (2860x1890, 2.33M)

Both HAHO/HALO and LoLo

Do HaLo paratroopers and drop G3s and REAL FUCKING NATO via LoLo supply pods. At the same time drop bombs HaHo, causing them to impact in the general area a long time after our guys are gone and create more chaos, because the enemy still thinks our guys are there blowing stuff up.

guys guys guys

What do we do about the army and SAS and the like?

The fact that they haven't started shooting by now means they're almost undoubtably brainwashed cuckolds, negroes, or mostly dead to begin with, but we should plan for everything…

We take the R from the army and put it into the SAS.
This gives the SAS SARS, and turns the Army into Amy.
Problem solved.

Attached: 55.png (447x378, 14.55K)

Or you could ger rid of the last S and use the SA to take over the country. Then you just have to find an other S to remake the SS.

We could also turn it onto ASS and fuck it

I really, really, really like this idea boys.

We should do this idea right here. boys.

Attached: 1bd93be87533d590a3873f8254418b2c25b2b486eeac57cd90f534475585eeb5.jpg (366x715, 58.32K)

Never jumped before.

Better start training for naval strike then

I've never jumped but I'll do it. Hopefully I don't snap my legs like a Kit Kat bar

It's a really good workout for your Quardiceps Femoris.

You could do that, or you make them check the Suicide Attack Database to reconquer Syria.

It's a code of honour that no airborne trooper retires. They always break something and get assigned to some rear echelon unit before quitting or committing sudoku.

Pvt Paratrooper, I’m affirmative action.

Attached: 7D7C2DFE-EB86-4E80-BABA-F000CA44E234.jpeg (578x1024 67.51 KB, 132.64K)

Disgusting

HOW CAN YOU EVEN COMPETE

Here's the airborne blackpill

Attached: DWFcvgLXUAAWK4w.jpg (568x960, 67.3K)

Didn’t they carry the ak7foryou?

where we meeting up?

Constantinople

Attached: 1502567645058.jpg (565x524, 72.19K)

OPs mums house. Everyone knows the way.

Holy shit, burn hotter than the ovens of Auschwitz if they existed.

How do we stop the enemy within?
archive.is/xBd3Y
military.com/daily-news/2018/05/09/us-soldier-found-guilty-sabotaging-humvee-parachutes.html

You want to go there? Ok….

Why though? Just for shits and giggles?

can i jump with you

No idea if it applies in this case, but I've heard of intentional destruction occurring before. It's a tactic for getting the unit replacement parts. Slow supply chain not getting you humvee parts? Select a good machine as a parts donor to fix the others, stick all your broken shit on it, and find a way for it to be "accidentally" destroyed. Now your others are repaired, and you'll get a brand new one.

Ah okay, makes sense.

wew

Attached: The leaf.jpg (585x560, 37.32K)

Greekanon please.

Hey, have a bit more respect for the single nation that prevented both France and Germany from going eternally bankrupt
Though admittedly didn't do it willingly

Greece I…

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_Afghanistan_(2001–present)

Not really, it's all banter, and even the ones who are serious are irrelevant to me
You suffered casualties, not us. The only thing we did in that entire conflict was give meds, food and toys to the locals and take pictures of the boring scenery. 162 troops was the maximum we ever sent and half of those were probably doctors.

Attached: casualties.png (307x611, 15.05K)

Stop the /int/ shit-posting pls

Guys, I am bored. How do we exfil?

This entire post is supporting my arguments, wtf…

>Leaf is this assmad that 158 of his people died for no reason whatsoever while all we did was look like the good guys in the eyes of the locals and suffer 0 casualties in the name of Israel

You're right I had no arguments, you were making all of them for me.

lel make me

We're conquerors user. We don't exfil, we start collecting tithe. Should we give the people of the UK the glory of the unrestricted gun, or should we make them bring us their ammunition as tribute?

Gun rights should only be given to families that give us accurate information on the location of Jewish households. For every Jew we catch the family get's an extra level of gun license.
1 Jew = license for a hunting shotgun
2 Jews = license for all kinds of shotguns
3 Jews = license for pistols of any caliber
4 Jews = Rifle license
5 + Jews = explosives
100 + Jews = Marble statue will be made in your honor and history books will tell about you

Who Invited Zig Forums?
Not that if it's a problem….

kikes shold be treted like the demons they are. we should be as our ancestors where when faced with elves and sprites and monsters of the forest.

go after the kikes with iron and fire until there's none.

tie him in a burlap sack and throw him in a river.

gassing and cremating is too much work, put the hebrew in the cage and put the cage in the bog. step on the cage until all you can see is the kike hands reaching for hlep. then step some more to be sure.

No, they carried the AKS-74. For-you was vehicle crews and SPETZNAS who didn't like it.

So what, you would use the UK as a springboard to attack the US?

Attached: jews.PNG (1459x563, 84.66K)

Start from Europe, then build force to attack Middle east/Africa
Then Asia…..and Finally America

Genocide now.

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (1279x75, 17.54K)

first get that filthy apostate (and probably jewish) prime minister out of your country least God send a tidal wave of jews and even more moslems upon you as punishment

I'll be waiting with open arms and ammunition.

Attached: ExpandingIt.png (497x699, 94.92K)

Do we use man-portable AT, AT guns, or do we figure out a way to airdrop tanks?

Why not all of it?

Why not all of that together?
Mount an AT gun on the back of a tank and give the crew man-portable AT weapons.

Attached: naisudesuka.png (1000x1000, 8.41K)

But what if jews give out the info about jews like Chaim Rumkowski did?

For every jew they rat out, you shoot them with a bigger gun when it's their turn. The top 100 contributors get an all expenses paid trip to Albania, and a nuke is dropped on them.

Why so many in Argentina and Brazil? Also does anyone have the webm of the Russian paratrooper this pic is from?

Attached: average American jump.PNG (1049x659, 1.19M)

Knee mortars, rifle grenades, or Damaskus-bottle-rockets?

And Dragon Dildos

Let's get the STEN production rolling again. I can't wait to kill some commies.

You mean Istanbul?

Yes, we need to retake it and give her old name back

Attached: 1489413769307.png (839x1304, 878.46K)

You could argue that we were cowards for not removing kebab from old stolen clay of Persians and non-muslim sandniggers, but given anglos' position in regards to Islam since the Treaty of Tripoli I don't think you are in position for even self-deprecating bantz.

Tsipras is not a kike, just a stupid soygoy.

Here's the true kike deformity that fucked shit up out of pure malice and spite for the goyim. filename is its actual name latinized

Attached: Semites.jpg (1200x960, 213.33K)

Don't worry, no charge for Zig Forums.