Mannlicher literally translates to "Manlier"

Mannlicher literally translates to "Manlier"

How can you pick a Mauser over that?

Attached: Isonzo_front_colorization.jpg (780x561, 485.22K)

Superior kraut engineering

It's a pity that Steyr of FÉG didn't try to make a semi-auto rifle based on the design. I don't mean a conversion kit for used-up old weapons, but making a new one that used the same bolt and barrel. They already had the equipment to manufacture those, so the rifle would have been a lot cheaper than most other semi-autos of that era. Damn, we could have beaten the whole world and be the first army completely outfitted with semi-auto rifles! I think the Versailles treaties didn't cover those anyway.

I can't. We killed Turks and Italians with mannlichers

Attached: 1912.jpg (614x999, 488.25K)

reminder that Princip and Hötzendorf are responsible for everything post June '14

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1920x1080, 1.86M)

Pretty fucking simple
Stripper clips > Enbloc
Also Mannlicher's have the same problem as Ross's do with dirt and filth.

You fucking take that back.

Attached: LaughsGarandly.jpg (1257x1600, 204.7K)

How about no. Enbloc is honestly the worst thing to ever have come out of Austria. As much as I like the PING out of my garand it pisses me off I just can't willy nilly throw loose rounds into the damned thing like with any other fixed magazine gun.

Isn't that the exact same rationale as the M-14 program?

Pretty much.

Its a great sporting rifle, commercially a failure military wise.

Attached: Sami shiggy.png (479x479, 170.98K)

All of you niggers are missing two important points.

Ä

But you can hand-feed a Garand, you idiot. Do you think they're impossible to reload mid-clip, too? You do know you just have to pull the charging handle back and stick your niblets in the action, right?

Do Australians put the magazine on the top of their SMGs because that's what looks right side up from Australia?

This is the first Ösi I see in Zig Forums

Enjoy picking up that clip and fucking around with the action to throw a couple loose rounds in. Its retarded, should have used a modified BAR magazine in the the first place. En bloc clips are just fucking terrible in general. Fucking Austrians.

Nah, we put it there so burgers have an easier time inserting it.

Childhood is blaming Princip for WW1, Adulthood is recognizing that Princip did what was needed in order to create Greater Serbia

By not being a Schluchtenscheißer

Because i'm not fooled by marketing lies.

Actually it's just "Great Serbia", that's a translation error that Time Magazine introduced on purpose to make it seem predatory.
The term dates back to late 1800 when Serbs wanted to create a kingdom similar to Great Britain, but for Serbia.

See how the "er" added to it makes it seem like they want clay that isn't theirs?

Why would you kill your own people?

I don't speak gay nazi and it sounds like man licker