Move over Chicago:London stabbings:6 teenapers stabbed in 90 mins during night of violence on street

A 13-year-old boy was among the victims of four separate knife attacks, which took place as protesters gathered elsewhere in the capital to demand action to prevent young people dying.

Earlier, Tottenham MP David Lammy said violence in London was the “worst I’ve ever seen it” and warned there was “absolutely no sign” of an end to the bloodshed following a spate of murders as drugs drive turf wars between gangs.

teenapers held after another 18-year-old dies in knife crime epidemic

Crowds gathered at Hackney Central station in east London on Thursday, close to where 18-year-old Israel Ogunsola was stabbed to death the previous night.

But as demonstrators and community leaders called for peace, violence was breaking out again on the capital’s streets.

A 13-year-old boy was taken to hospital with serious injuries after being stabbed near Little Ilford Park, Newham. Three other boys were arrested on suspicion of causing grievous bodily harm with intent.

Minutes later a man in his late teens was taken to hospital following a stabbing in Ealing Broadway, west London. The Metropolitan Police said it was awaiting an update on his condition.

An hour earlier, three boys were taken to hospital following a knife attack in Mile End, east London.

Two were in a serious condition, Tower Hamlets police said. The third was treated for minor injuries before being arrested on suspicion of conspiracy to commit grievous bodily harm.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/london-stabbings-six-teenagers-attacked-violence-knife-crime-david-lammy-sadiq-khan-israel-ogunsola-a8291181.html

Attached: rufus gates_1487891294912_2799470_ver1.0.jpg (1280x720, 289.08K)

Let the world see, Multiculturalism kills. BTW, what's going on with this guys scalp? Those folds look more like skin than hair, is his scalp just 2-3 sizes too large?

At this point, God should just scourge London with fire and plague like it's 1666

We need some common-sense knife control laws.

Attached: noguns.png (650x750, 372.86K)

Good! Hopefully you're next Johnny.

his IQ is so hot, he needs extended cooling surface

TWO WORDS:

plastic…. tableware….

Attached: PicsArt_04-07-10.06.25.png (1080x1502, 1.53M)

If our women were as ugly as British women, I'd want somebody to stab me, too

Attached: PicsArt_04-07-10.12.46.png (1080x1502, 1.63M)

When you consider how British women look, it's no wonder all British men are limpwristed sissies who call eachother 'mates'…

A knife to the lungs would be better than living another day.

Attached: Zx3.png (250x215, 103.17K)

When the most masculine person in your country is the Queen….

When all of your TV shows end with two men chasing eachother around a park bench, one hold an umbrella while the other wears a bra outside his sports coat, and sped-up player piano music plays in the background…

When the word 'mate' describes all other men….

there's really no reason to live, anyway…

Attached: PicsArt_04-07-10.30.42.jpg (1000x1000, 59.14K)

no you

==TEST== =

I see gun control and knife regulation is working well for the united kuckdom.

Attached: 1334587924068.png (554x480, 614.54K)

i love cock in my ass..

i sure wish i could spend my days sucking cock and letting mommy's boyfriends fuck my ass…

But they never let me out of the basement when they're having bedroom time…

They just don't have enough of it yet! Don't worry, they'll keep trying.

It is working.

WTF is wrong with his head?

You'd think the other party, the one that's been running the government for the last 8 years, would do something, anything, about that.

AHAHAHAH THE TOP OF HIS HEAD LOOKS LIKE A WRINKLY TESTICLE AHAHAHA

Not quite.

Dat be his big ol' brains showin' tru his haid.

What the fuck is wrong with his head?

Attached: time_cube_brain.png (500x590, 19K)

Attached: bateman_checks_and_smiles.jpg (430x320, 11.33K)

ew his head

This.

dis

HE YAKUB REBORN NIGGA, NOW YOU WHITE DEVILS DUN FUCKED UP

Attached: yakub.png (1200x1791, 687.35K)

Attached: desu_check.png (500x361, 192.59K)

fug :DDD

oh fuck quads confirm, the KANGZ are back

cutis verticis gyrata

Fuckin' Yakub, every time.

Shalom!

Attached: 1.JPG (352x413, 31.99K)

His head looks wrinkled to fuck because of a genetic scalp disease, only sub Saharan African have it as far as I know

Attached: 2.jpg (236x242, 10.96K)

Daedra have invaded London.

Attached: resemblence_too_similar.png (1269x1637, 3.66M)

Mange, micro parasites. Probably had braids and over time they merged with his skin, looking like brains, or shit.
That is really bad mange, really gross

Attached: HH.jpg (588x592, 58.77K)

I don't get it, are you checking his numbers despite him not getting even dubs, or is there some significance to the number 883?