How to protect your home if you have no weapons?

How to protect your home if you have no weapons?

Attached: Chimpanzee speeding.jpg (882x489, 18.77K)

Unironically, if you have no weapons whatsoever, including baseball bat or tire iron or anything, you can either run or you can go batshit. If you're at least 6' and not fat, if someone is invading your house your most viable option is to strip naked and run at them screeching. Beat the shit out of them, go nuts. If you have time, pop a small dosage of meth or something.

Do you have a hardware store that sells hammers, or axe handles, or even broom handles along with some aluminum duct tape and a screwdriver? You still have access to those things without needing a "loisense" at least, right?

I will probably not have time to strip to nude, unless I am woke up from sleeping as I sleep in the nude. Though I am not sure if there has been a successful case where this was done.

I also doubt I would win any hand-to-hand combat situation, probably not even if I am armed with baseball bat, screw driver or similar. Especially if there are more than one person.

I suppose a panic room is my only option then

There's plenty of scenarios where a homeowner mashed the faces of one or two invaders, although I've yet to find one where they stripped naked first. Iunno, can you get crossbows or blackpowder stuff in sweden? Or is this kinda pointless anyway because you guys have essentially duty to retreat?

Sweden you're fucking killing me here. You can attach the screwdriver or a knoife on to the broom handle to make a spear. Make a tactical retreat to the doorway of your panic room where you can re-enact that scene from 300, pretend you are some oiled up spartan king with exposed man nipples no homo, fighting off the shitskin persian hordes between the hot gates to nullify the advantage of the persian numbers.

Where is the blood of the vikings I know you still have some in you Sven. You either have nothing else to lose so you may as well go balls out, or you have everything to lose which in that case, go balls out even harder.

Crossbows can probably be obtained, not sure how lethal it is.

As far as I have been told, Swedes don't exist and have never existed. I am a nomad, a ghost, or in the future just a fairy tale. Don't cry for me because I am already gone.

Someone post the autopsy photo from Surviving Edged Weapons

Never change Zig Forums

Beat the fuck out of them

Attached: Britwres.webm (272x480, 982.39K)

might be this one? Didn't preview though.

Attached: Surviving edge weapons.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

Found it

Attached: yup.png (1156x671, 1.21M)

Unironically buy a bible.
Mark some passages about love and shit in it, put it on.your bedside table, and if someone breaks it, you at least have a solid piece of pseudo-wood to clobber their head with.
They can't jail you for owning a book, right?

Besides that, you have to gain advantages somehow. You already know the layout of the house, but "assuming your enemy is a retard is itself retarded" (t.Chinaman). They can flip on a lightswitch or carry a torch and see where everything is. Taking vision away from them lets you abuse your home advantage.
Either suddenly shut off the lights and leave them blind in the dark just before run at them screaming, or turn on very bright lights. Both work.
Suddenly playing very loud rock music will not only scare them, but also take away their sense of hearing for a moment, which allows you to move more freely.

If everything went OK, your enemy is now blind and deaf. Clobber them over the head and yell at then to get the fuck out. Most people will flee if confronted with such a sudden change of environment. Always leave their escape path open. Criminals would rather kill to rob another day than get cornered and arrested.

I guess booby traps are out of the question.

They're out of the question in the US as well unfortunately.

OP have you considered getting a legitimate alarm system? We used to have a security system where the company automatically called police if the alarm went off. We got tired of paying for it so we stopped the service, but we found out that the alarms in the house still go off when tripped the company just doesn't get notified. An automatic way of implementing the above Krauts light and noise idea.

I don't even lock my doors half the time

Sven, pic related is NOT your father. Do not believe his lies. Pick up a rake spear and a shield. It just might awaken your inner viking.

Attached: please rake my face.jpg (604x270, 14.3K)

I never lock my doors. Then again I keep a G3 clone with 308 soft points next to my bed at night along with my carry revolvers and my old swords. Then again I live in a place where crime is almost non existent in the far country and the conservative rural folk don't tolerate crime and would be on your side in a shooting incident. The idea that innocent people can't use arms to defend their homes is so infuriating, yet also so foreign. So is the idea someone will actually try in the first place.

Kanuckistani is right. Find that inner warrior.

Rushing the invader and using bluffs is always a gamble but sometimes rushing or scaring the invader is the better option. Ideally you would have some way of scouting the guy before actually encountering him. Setting up cameras would definetly pay off as these could already deter an invader. Additionally you can put some sign in front of your house which states you have a dog ready to attack.

Naked except a Naruto headband of course.

In most modern homes there's nothing better than a spear to defend yourself. Guns are better weapons but can leave you deaf which puts you in a bad position after taking down an attacker if there is more than one. With a hallway and a spear you're pretty much impossible to assault from the front unless your attacker has a gun or a shield able to block a spear entirely, which is very unlikely.

You can make home made spears easy. Attach a thrusting object to a broom handle or sharpen a broom handle to a point. Either will go through the belly just fine with any reasonable strength behind it. Don't think these are hollywood weapons though. If a guys got a knife and he charges you, he could take the spear to the guts and keep going. He will die from his wounds but it's not an instant kill the moment you make him bleed. The point of a spear is to keep them away from you while causing wounds. You make them panic at being injured and flee or surrender. Remember the spear can also be grabbed so if you're not striking then you keep it out of grab range. If you threaten to kill someone and you fuck it up they're going to have no mercy with you, either go through with it or offer them your wife's pussy and hope they don't beat you to death afterwards.

The easiest way to defend yourself from a home attack is to not be an easy target. Unless you have pissed off someone who's targeting you specifically you can do a lot to make yourself less of a target. Criminals want an easy pay day and a quick get away, if they notice a security system and a dog they will just go some where else. Same for access to the house such as windows being left open or ladders left where they can get them. If you make your house difficult to break into then it's unlikely someone will try to break into it.

Listen nigger. Go buy a knoife and a long stick and attach that sharp metal to the stick. Now you've just made a spear.
A spear is the first assault weapon man kind has made and it's still the only assault weapon the niggers invading your house ever made. You get long reach, light weight, quick stabs, and literally the best tool for keeping faggots at distance none of that run around the table shit. Just stab the faggots trying to culturally enrich your neg hole.

How about a man catcher

Attached: mancatcher.JPG (1007x426, 37.46K)

buy a dog

Well legally you are supposed to roll over and die.

Have a guard dog to protect you and the property.

1.Secure the entrances to your home.
2.build weapons.
You should get everything you need at your local hardware store.

For your doors that lead to the outside you want:
- a spyhole
- door hinge locks
- a solid door chain that is screwed to the wall besides the door frame, not onto it
- a additional door lock
- a reinforced lock bar
- also replace your current door locks with more sturdy ones that can't be drilled open so easily
You can use your current door with that, but if you want to buy a new door like one made of metal you have to watch what you buy.
Most metal doors are made for fire safety and those can be bent open with enough strength.

Windows are a little bit more tricky, because the frame, glass and locking mechanism have to be change to make them total secure.
However you can buy additional locks for them and you can just put window bars at the outside of them.
If you get window bars make sure you use screws that can't be easily screwed out easily again.
Also don't just secure the windows at the ground level, but also the windows of the upper floors.

At last buy a cheap Alarm System while you are at the hardware store. Modern Alarm Systems use Sim cards and can call your smart phone or any other persons number you put in.
Just put the alarm contact at your doors and windows and the movement detectors in the back of your property or outside buildings and turn it on every time you go to bed.
If something or someone tries to open your doors/windows or moves into your backyard the alarm system will inform you by calling your smart phone and tell your which alarm contact was triggered.

For weapons just look at the Knife thread, the Club thread and the homemade Firearms threads we have current running.

Attached: Alarmanlage.jpg (770x655 75.38 KB, 67.16K)

1. Go to Ukraine
2. Buy Kalashnikov and ammo
3. Just basically bribe down everyone the border patrol and the police officers if they notice you have one
4. …
5. Profit

This is for education purposes only.

grab a lighter and douse the intruder in gasoline as he breaks down your door/window, then threaten to crash the place with no survivors

Oh what the hell, I'll give some obvious advice too
You do, they're called kitchen knives. Grab the biggest and least-likely to bend knife you have around and hide behind a wall or furniture until you can ambush the enemy.
Pic related

Attached: average cheapshit kitchen knife.jpg (690x836 212.08 KB, 250.45K)

Get weapons

Must be fun living in a rich high-trust ethnically homogeneous country (^:

Can you haunt or molest home invaders until they leave?

Attached: Ghosts.jpg (833x1057, 249.26K)

Look up the Captain Sweden comics, they provide a strong depiction of the role of the modern Swedish male.

It's a bit boring, i could live with a terrorist attack or two in tokyo

unironically this tbh then again I'll be joining officer school in a few years and I want to do a cou- おい待て何をすrnd

I want abe to remove article 9 and for us to storm all us bases in revenge for golgolmois

Pro tip, use loudspeakers or a megaphone so you can't be silenced by helicopters when rallying the troops. like my idol Mishima Yuiko was
From what I've heard you'd need to remove abe to remove article 9?
Wait for Korean reunification, America won't be in capacity to stop it. I'll ask again after 120 years if you'd like to have a Polish Legion (^:

Abe wants to remove it but its not that simple
It could be seen as an act of aggression by usa/china/korea/russia and be used to start a war, now thats unlikely but it is possible

Sorry to hear that, good luck.

Would you happen to know good bookstores around Tokyo where one could find
And other books from イラストでまなぶ! series?

no idea

No, you dumb, soulless nip-monkeys. You don't want diversity. Take it from someone who has been to multiple western countries. You'd be stupid to wander London or NYC, or any western city at night time. You're a fucking retard, if you're wishing for a few terrorist attacks, just because you're bored. I guess you guys don't know how good you've got until it has been taken away from you. Maybe you need to experience some good ol' modern-day western degeneracy, then you'll be sorry you ever wanted a "change of pace".

Attached: the absolute state of the west.png (281x297, 157.07K)

We were kidding, we just hate tokyo
but if there were ever to be a terrorist attack from muslims be let it be tokyo

Wow off to reeducation camp with you

You know what, it takes real honesty to say that. Although humans have developed ranged combat for good reasons. Combat is still combat, it is chaotic and brutal. Melee combat, even more so. Not everyone is able to handle that kind of thing.
Alright Sven. Since Zig Forums is a board of peace, can I offer you a peaceful alternative. How about taking up gardening instead. It's very peaceful, I sometimes do it to get some fresh air and tend the soil in my property.

You know what really bugs me though, invasive species.
Mostly weeds, and racoons. Now I hate dandelion weeds in particular since they cause allergies reactions for me up to and including my eyes swollen nearly shut and affects my breathing. These weed can survive even on the sand I poured between my patio stones. Crazy right, it's like they're fine with sandy soil or something hahahahahahahaha holy shit what a crazy time and world amirite.

Anyhow, you can look for something called a long handled weed remover. Make sure it looks like pic rel and has a long handle and keep it sharp at the pointy end. The long handle is to save your back from bending over and the sharp pointy end is to grabe the weed better.

Another handy thing to have is a cordless lithium battery powered chainsaw. You don't need to have a huge oak tree to find uses for a light duty portable, enviromentally friendly since it's gasless, chainsaw. If you need to trim hedges or delimb a few dead branches, this thing can come in really really handy. Just make sure it's battery is charged up. pic rel.

Next is using the element of fire to your advantage, in gardening. A handheld propane torch with built in igniter is handy beyond belief for removing individual weeds or de-icing a sidewalk or patching up asphalt. Get it's bigger brother the propane Weed torch, if you want to save your back instead of bending over constantly to get those weeds. Pics rel.

You can store these gardening tools in your panicemergency room. Keep them sharp oiled and charged, along with any emergency stock of food and water. Good luck and Odinson bless, Sven.

Attached: propane weed torch and de-icer.png (885x607 109.27 KB, 81.5K)

Going against the US at this point in time would mean the death of Japan; remember the UN still has the power to remove any government within the former Axis powers without the tacit approval of the UN committee.

For now, letting ourselves fight along side the US would mean dying for ZoG and that's not something I'm fond of. I agree with getting rid of the "Self Defence Force" designation though, which only serves to limit the capability of our defence capability by making our troops adhere to unrealistic ROIs and severely limiting our ability to defend our sea lanes and denying China hers in the case of war.

To make sure we don't get butt raped, its probably wise to start negotiating with Russia and China to prevent a Western led ZOG takeover of Japan. Biggest rival will be China tbh, but I'm sure there's enough incentive for a mutually beneficial alliance; they have resources, we have technology and methods to transform China from a shithole to a place inhabitable for humans.

I like Mishima, but I dislike his specific brand of romantic nationalism. He was a writer, and let me add, an excellent writer too, but he was not a soldier nor a conspirator. We have to be the latter to expect any meaningful change.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (959x1280, 908.58K)

You'll get your wishes soon :^)

Attached: normal hapa.png (851x174, 24.67K)

How about letting the Koreans get enriched. Then I don't have to break peoples fingers.

I hope somebody stabs taht motherfucker

i hate to admit it but we need china

(((adelstein)))
hes in tokyo i bet

how is tokyo your favourite city its a shithole full of leftists and zainichi/chinks/niggers/gaijin

I feel sick when I realize that I forgot to lock the door. I live in a nigger infested area so that's a big mistake.

Japan has survived as a homogeneous society before and they can do it again. The portion of the population that reproduces will inherit the country.

Its where my foreign ass lives four months of the year and I don't live around those unsightly sorts. Shinjuku honestly needs to have some BOPE action that is for sure, fucking niggers got lucky one night I wasn't drunk enough to glass him and his handler.

Building yourself into a fortress isn't a good idea. If you need that much security you better have a couple of armed body guards as well. Anything less and you will be killed/kidnapped the moment you step out of your fortress home.

The best force of security is to not be a target and when you make your home that secure you become a target. People ask what you're defending if it's that important and then things get messy.

Isn't Tokyo like every major western city? Full of liberal retards and international "business men" screwing everything up? Then all the media is focused there so all the weebs think it's heaven and proceed to invade it too?

Source?

A chainsaw is a stupidly bad suggestion for home defense. It's too noisy, very difficult to swing or thrust with and you have to be extremely close to your opponent to use it. While it will do incredible damage if it hits it comes with a shit load of draw backs in return for that. Everything that makes a chainsaw cool in a horror movie works against you in terms of home defense.

Japan has already been overtaken by ZOG. Has been since the end of WW2.

Fool, Japan is one of the least ZOG'd country on Earth.

Why would you believe this? Japan has been under (((American))) control since the end of WW2. Japan can't fart without having to ask their US handlers if they're allowed or not.

Even the last Godzilla film was about this very problem.

Because America surprisingly left a hand-off occupation to Japan, which is why in Japan it's totally cool to venerate WW2 war heroes and even Hitler.

faggot

yes you are right

still zog'd

that doesnt mean we arent controlled by jews, 20-40% of our bank is owned by rothschilds and america occupies us

Japan got a sweet ass deal where the muhreen is stationed in mostly Okinawa, far from the mainload, so it is pretty much monkey soldiers meet monkey people.

Who said anything about home defense we're talking about gardening and hedgerow trimming you bong.
What part of battery vs gas do you not understand. Be kind to Mother Earth and don't use gas powered yard tools.

>公 (((Adelstein))) 公
Wow, it'd be terrible if he happened to slip and fall on a knife.

"My never ending game of hide and seek" or something like that.
Spoonfeeding you only because you got dubs.

That's almost nothing at all.

Oy yey, tad bit antisemitic there, remember, Japan helped the EVIL NAZI's kill Jews by being in the axis, it deserve the puns- I mean joy of having a diverse nation to show how wrong they were!

Attached: DnVpV2HUwAEMQLB.jpg (1200x790, 55.19K)

Rocks? You should be able to make a Celtic Axe though.

But Japan did nothing to help hitler save jews from Polish Jew-eaters who get anti-semitism with mother's milk?

wwwww
Think that is the only place I saw niggers than the hard rock in osaka.

Attached: 20180723_172104_stripped.jpg (2160x2160, 1.18M)

Welcome to NHK is a best selling novel in Japan about a hikkikomori and a girl trying to help him out of his shell. As you can see it starts by telling you that the jews did nothing wrong and you shouldn't look at them suspiciously because that's inconvenient to them.

Now fuck off you anime watching pleb.

Attached: AcroRd32_2018-05-12_23-55-24.png (656x448, 73.7K)

That's written in English.
Give me the original page.

Strelok don't talk bullshit about things you don't understand, this is not a fortress home this is the basic of anti burglar protection. Building a fortress home involves much more stuff than this.
These things don't make your home anymore a target than it already is, especially since except for the window bars they are invisible from the outside.
The assholes breaking into your home will only notice them after they are already trying to break into your home and at that point you are already alarmed and can take action.
Is is literally on a "if you kill your enemy they win" level of stupidity. But hey if you love having niggers, gypsys and degenerates being able to walk into your home without resistance and pozz your neghole don't secure your doors and windows and try this grey man approach for your house.

Get rid of all the stinky tourists, and then send all the sons of farmers back to their home prefectures. 金の卵 was a fucking mistake

When we limit the Greater Tokyo Area to motherfucking royalty and real wise guys, then we can have a party. No need to destroy Tokyo Kansai on the other hand is full of Niggers and Gooks

Spoken like a true retard. If you make your house that secure it looks like you have something inside to secure. You use the protection you need not what you larp as.

Consider South Africa where attacks focus on people who have the best security systems. One slip up and the people end up kidnapped because it shows you have enough money to secure it this well and that you have something to secure inside it. If everyone around you has a brick wall or a wire fence then you build a brick wall with barbed wire on top. That doesn't say make you stand out but it makes you the least inviting target. You're at a 6 as opposed to everyone else's 5. If you go to a 10 then you start to stand out. It's like when ipods were first popular people wearing generic headphones weren't specifically targeted but those wearing the white apple ones were.

It's not "if you kill your enemies they win", it's "don't make yourself a target" which is entirely different. If you live in a ghetto then you should move out with the money you're spending to secure your rat trap not make it a fort which draws attention to you and makes you a target.

This is basic home security stuff. A security alarm on the side of the house that's visible to the main access is basically all you need to stop 99% of robbers. That last 1% is targeting you for a reason and that reason is likely something you did to draw their attention like making your home into a prison.

Do nips feel about Tokyo the way we feel about London?

I don't know since I'm an inhabitant here. I will say that there are pockets of Tokyo that I consider as strongholds for leftists and cultists (for example, Suginami and Nakano to me feels like a very liberal and communist area inhabited by those "kinds" of people; mean while Shinano-Machi is inhabited by SGI Cultists), however compared to cities like Kyoto, and some areas of Kanagawa and Nagano since I happen to go around those places a lot Tokyo seems a tad better.

The worst kind of people here are of course foreigners and foreign tourists (especially chinks), and the non-native Tokyoites who came here for Uni or to get a job; the latter usually tries to dress all edgy and shit to get attention and to feel "metropolitan". Anyhow, I feel as though people here are for the most part aware of the media bullshit, and don't buy in to the TV propaganda. There exists only a noisy minority spouting "save the LGBTQIAIDS diversity for japanese-black jewish orphan retards living in Korea town" here in Tokyo. Besides, most of us vote for the LDP, because they're the most stable party though certainly not the best party by any means.

Attached: picture_pc_e41e97211a53639eb4b7f4f13cda7f08.png (1280x1454, 824.61K)

You are talking about yourself here? Because you cannot even understand the basic fact that 90% of these measures cannot be seen from the outside. These things don't make your house look like a rich guy is living in it and you can get the majority of the stuff together for less than 150€, at least here in Germany.
Hell even the fucking bars at the windows don't make you house look like the place rich people live at, a lot of shitty places have them here in Germany and a lot of places even have them just for decoration.
Additionally you lack the comprehension that this is not about turning your house into fort knox, but just taking care of that your front door isn't just a solid paper mache curtain in wood optic, but actually a real door that can resist against being forced open for some time or being opened with a credit card and a screw driver.
OP isn't living in South Africa, he is living in Sweden. No matter how much fucking hyperbole your are using to describe the situation in Sweden, the threat level simply isn't the same. The people he has to watch out for are less organized, less numerous and much worse equipped.
You shittalk me about larping, yet your bullshit example is about a third world.
No it has become much worse, now your are at the "don't resist your assailant, it only makes them more violent" level. "Don't make yourself a target" would mean to not publicly show that you have money/expensive shit, not getting a second lock on your door that nobody on the outside can see.
Additionally if a criminal tries to break into your home and meets more resistance than he initially expected, he will usually stop his break in attempt and flee. No criminal who encounters more resistance for example by a second lock on your door, will redouble his efforts and try to violently break into your home just for the faint hope that the 20€ additional lock means you store gold bars under your pillows.
Yes goy, just leave your home! Ignore that we turned your nice city district into a ghetto by putting a rapefugee camp close to the neighborhood. What? You don't have enough money to move away and new apartments are fucking expensive? Better take a credit!
As somebody working in that field your "basic home security stuff" is a bunch of bullshit. You talk about not making yourself a target, yet you advise putting a visible security alarm on the outside of the home, instead of one that is invisible from outside like I advise and promise 99% security against common robbers. Common robbers have learned to test security systems, just having a visible alarm contact or motion detector will not scare them away, because they will test them if they are just for show. If a robber can just walk into your home because your doors and windows can be opened in under a minute, he will not care that he just triggered an alarm because he has enough time to grab something of value and run away. Time plays a huge factor in scaring away criminals, hence why it is important to invest into doors and windows that can withstand the break in attempt for a certain amount of time.

I stopped reading there, you're a tard larping. Must be one of those 'bergs I keep hearing about belonging in ovens.

Alternately certain flavors of electronic music.

Use various objects as weapons since anything is a weapon and can be quite effective.

I have some golf clubs (left-handed ones BTW) that can easily be used. I could also throw a chair at an intruder as well.

Attached: the_butthurt_locker.jpg (680x932, 112.2K)

There are some out of Okinawa and the us shouldnt be in any part of japan

20-40% of our central bank being owned by one jewish family is hardly anything? 55% is meant to be state owned, that means best case scenario the rothschilds own half of the non state owned bank, worst case scenario they own all but 10%

any place in the tokyo metropolitan or osaka will have niggers
ive never seen a single non asian/non white in niigata or ehime and even then the non japanese are rare, i saw quite a few niggers and arabs/indians in tokyo when i went there and so many chinks, zainichi and gaijin

Yes we have too many in the city and not enough in the country side, it's becoming a problem but we have the money to solve it, pay people to move out into the country and offer benefits for rural communities.

yes its full of leftists and gaijin/zainichi

Attached: 1b2ef80ecbb232c23c5e5503037669bbde9e02074f5eab9908cfd15dc342f336.png (500x913, 226.47K)

I never seen em, mind you my knowledge of tokyo is akiba and the place I live. Now that you mention it I did see some trash in the central station.

Well, it's better than america which is 100% jew owned.
Surprisingly Polish National Bank is not majorly in (((private))) hands, but it's not important in face of government being under control of CIA/Mossad, BND/Mossad, or FSB depending on who wins elections.

depends where in tokyo, there arent that many compared to the west but compared to my 99.9% japanese city with there being one zainichi family here and where i grew up being 100% Japanese (school had chinks and gooks but where i lived was fully japanese from what i could tell)
It's a bit of a shock

It's like living in rural canada and going any where not rural

better than america isnt a good thing, we need to remove the central bank

I gotcha. I grew up in rural america, I know the shock of seeing not my people. Aside from that there is nothing like having a woman ask me if I was lost when on my way home from the 7-11. Guess foreigners dont live where I live overthere.

Attached: 20180713_134536_stripped.jpg (2160x2160, 1.45M)