KEL-TEC

Kel-Tec's RDB is fast tracked to being one of the best bullpup weapons ever produced. I just wish the 7.62 RFB didnt have that stupid forward shell ejection over the barrel and they would be the perfect combo. Anyone agree?

Attached: keltec-rdb-parts-675x450.jpg (675x450, 33.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BASgtPpYfF0
youtube.com/watch?v=ybQRUl_iFEA
thefirearmblog.com/blog/2018/09/15/bullpup-scorpion/
archive.is/hTayI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, both have optics rail mounted right on the barrel instead of the receiver. Also, the RDB has no way to resolve bad jams.

What's a better option for a bullpup then.

Unironically, Tavor. AUG is also great.

I have seen but not fingerfucked a desert tech mdr and that looks promising but expensive.

Forgot about that one. I'd like to try one.

Kike shill begone.

I agree, and all kikes (including you) should use it on a daily basis.

THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST

Attached: INSAS Trial.jpg (800x272, 22.99K)

What's the trigger like on the RDB? Is there any bullpup that has a non-shit trigger? British prototypes, as nice as they are, don't count as there's no way for me to get my hands on one.

no, just no.

I can't find anymore info on this INSAS bullpup photo. Fucking poo in loos need to fucking die for not archiving shit properly

Attached: proxy.gif (1000x664, 376.93K)

Tavor, AUG, SA80, M17s, MDR, FS2000. Pretty much anything really.

M17s and the tavor to a certain extent. They use a system that pulls the sear back to release it rather than pushing on the sear, which forces the trigger bar to go back straighter and with more consistentcy.
The M17s is better than the tavor, and apparently it has a better trigger than most AR-15s.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (848x477, 790.64K)

It's fake.

Kel Tec's spotty reliability is too much of a turn off for me. Tavor is Israeli garbage. The aug is good but its aging and the trigger is meh at best.

The m17 seems to be the current best option, being simple, not too heavy and having a good trigger. There isn't much data on it out there so there could be other issues but I hope not. I'm keeping posted about the future F90 Atrax tho.

Picku onu

The only issue I see with it is that there's no way to ever clean the gas block/piston, it's nestled deep down inside the aluminum body and would require extensive disassembly to even reach it.
It's also not free float, but that doesn't batter since the handguard is just an extension of the receiver, pressure on the handguard would have the same effect even if it was free floated.

Fast tracked by who? Did they get a military contract with it or something?

Attached: chen_hmm.png (228x239, 13.17K)

The AUG trigger really isn't that bad. Sure, it's not a match grade Geissele, but when you take into account it's supposed to be a progressive trigger it makes sense.

That's always been one of those oddballs to me. It's been around for years, and in my experience is actually a good performer, but has been so consistently overlooked it's unreal.

MDR

If we repeal the NFA we could get electronic triggers with a mechanical backup.

The m17 is simply too pricey. It's supposed to be cheap as dirt with a simple upper & lower receiver and BCG yet it costs $2000 for some reason. If they drove the cost down to $600 it would definitely be a much more competitive option. On a tangent they should redesign it as a long stoke so you could clean the gas system from the rear of the rifle.

Probably because it's too expensive.

Take your pick. If you want to specify 'production' rifles then shut up and try to be less of a faggot.

So you mean the RFB, right?

You forgot the best one. Also, the Janson rifle is the EM-2.

I don't think any of you have ever actually handled one. If you're so worried about die juden, buy it on the used market. Oh, wait only one of you can actually do that.

Is pic related an RFB? If so then yes. If not then no.

Thanks for the reminder Magyarbro. Although, my memory may be misbehaving here, wasn't the EM-1 an LMG rather than an assault rifle? Or was that just a sign of its age?

Attached: 7mm Bullpup FAL - experimental.jpg (930x245, 17.62K)

I handled one. It's shit. Your raifu is shit. Trying to shill your shitty raifu just because you dropped a bunch of cash on it and don't want buyer's remorse is a pretty lousy thing to do.

Honestly chink shit handles better than the kike shit.

I unironically like these

Attached: AKX1S.JPG (3008x2000, 2.46M)

It looks heavy as shit

There are two EM-1s, vid related was developed parallel to the EM-2. Korsac's rifle was an unrelated earlier project that was also named EM-1.

Is that a giant piece of kydex folded around the trigger guard half-assedly?

As cool as our postwar small arms development projects were we really needed to come up with a better naming & filing system.

Basically. The kits seem well made, though. The AKXS2 has a left-side charging handle that you screw into the gas piston and a bolt hold-open. Kinda neat. They were also used in the movie "Science Fiction Volume One: The Osiris Child".

The bongs are far from the worst offenders in that regard. Just do a search for US Army materiel designated "M1."

Fair point, but as a Bong it does feel that with such a small number of experimental rifle projects we could have been a little more diligent with the naming.

Agreed kike Mordor is not just over priced it’s not as good as it’s Jewish marketing hype.

Reported.

What the others have said but also form factor. The M17 has the potential to be the one bullpup you could retain a long, slim and lightweight handguard.
Then they would have a rifle worth the 2k price point. At least in my opinion.

The Bushmaster ones haven't been produced since 05 if I recall and the company that decided to take over production can't keep up with the demand.

Attached: 556.jpg (1143x449, 58.46K)

I checked on gunbroker a few days ago and they were selling for 800.

I don't have experience with other bullpups, but I have an RDB and I love it (though I admit it isn't perfect). Only have about 3,000 rounds through it though.

There is some truth to this, and if the adjustable gas system isn't dialled in correctly for the ammo you're using, you can get some bad double feeds.

Widely regarded as the best bullpup trigger out there and even better than a standard AR trigger. Pro-israel shill MAC and Ian McCuckum both have videos on the RDB where they state this, and it's true for my production model as well.
MAC: youtube.com/watch?v=BASgtPpYfF0
McCuckum: youtube.com/watch?v=ybQRUl_iFEA

It does have Kel-Tec build quality. The plastic parts are two halves held together by screws. I've had a screw that held the cheek rest on back out, and another that was holding the optics rail on come loose. If you use a cheek rest screw that's too long, it protrudes into the bolt's rearward travel and the gun won't function. I'm sure other screws will vibrate loose over time, I should just take them all out and loctite them in now.

According to my bathroom scale, my RDB with a heavy cheapshit red dot and a 30 round gen 3 PMag+30 rounds XM193 is 8.8 pounds. The weight is perfectly balanced over the pistol grip, I can stand it up on my kitchen table on it's grip. No mag, no optic, bone stock, it weighs 7 pounds. Heavier than an AR, but still not bad.

RDBs are going for as low as $650 on Gunbroker right now. I'm strongly considering buying another just to keep to make sure I always have one even if shtf.

Last winter my brother and I took it out in sub zero weather and after about 800 rounds it started jamming. I think the extreme cold weather was giving us incomplete powder burn and extra fouling, after cleaning it ran again just fine. Even my Remington 870P from the 90s failed on that trip it was so cold broken firing pin spring . In closing I love mine and recommend it.

Yeah that sounds like keltec

Which is why I said only one of the replying comments could actually touch one. And it's really not that expensive. I've spent more on way less useful things. I still prefer the AR, though. Tavor just looks kind of cool.

Honestly, you wouldn't know.

I would really want one for the aesthetics if I wasn't already certain it would be another shitty AK drop-in

Honestly, you're a nigger.

Attached: nigger.png (1595x2460, 554.25K)

The pot calling the kettle a nigger.

And again, you've never handled one. The only bullpuppy you'll ever afford is from China.

I got respect for the kettle for he swings over the same fire I do, I'm calling you the roasting pan. Besides that poor people don't go out of their way to find a matching Beretta Garand.

Attached: Spaghetti.jpg (2218x1248, 782.66K)

I live in Texas. You'd be surprised. Still, that other faggot has probably never handled the rifle he's criticizing. It's genuinely a good rifle. I know that the Jew memes are cool and all, but whatever. I don't care. I'm actually a Jew.

Anybody know anything about Jard's bullpups?

What a cohencidence.

Attached: wew.jpg (416x300, 14.06K)

That's a hard nope.

We can get tavors here, just semi auto.

Did you get that number from their website? It's $1400 Canadian, $900 US, is your flag wrong? I still wouldn't pay $900 for a PCC.

Has more screws in it than a pallet load of Kel-Tec's.

My criticism is bullpup conversions of other shit handle better than it and its built for someone optimally 5'6"-5'8". On top of that who the hell thinks its a great idea to design the outside of a gun before doing the parts that actually matter.

If said PCC can be easily swapped to other calibers I'd say its worth 900 easy like.

Damn, now i want a super compact bullpup SMG.

cabidalism ho :DD
thefirearmblog.com/blog/2018/09/15/bullpup-scorpion/
archive.is/hTayI

Attached: bullpup_scorpion.jpg (960x960, 84.6K)

Fucking magic, it only took 5 minutes!

It's a bit to thicc though and the barrel length is not that big compared to overall length. I want something like Korobov's bullpup but it's grip should be right as far as in a normal MP5. I thought that they stopped on the integrally suppressed one but they didn't.

Attached: dhbd5hee5ye4h.jpg (500x255, 18.18K)

I didn't until today, and now I really wish I hadn't

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1800x900 8.13 MB, 967.55K)

Ive been in love with that rifle ever since I saw it, copied to a cd, uploaded it to my xbox360 and had it as a background. Back in 2008. I want one in 6.5 Grendel. Pls Ruskie. Pls make happen?

Tavor and AUG are just as bulky as full sized rifles so there's literally no reason to do that. P90 has good length, though i'd shorten the stock a bit, extent the grip forward to the point of TKB and make it really thin and narrow, like Thompson or even SPECTRE level of narrow. Now you have a bullpup assault stick thing you can hide in your pants that takes as much space as 2 handguns stacked one behind another but can be shouldered, have a mag that's as long as it is, can be in full auto and has barrel long enough to fuck things up like a .357 magnum rifle with a proper cartridge up to the ranges close to or similar to modern intermediate cartridges with 556 green tip thing that does not fragment past 150m even when tumbling, at least, hopefully more than that. Ultimate SMG thingy that can get shit done, use pistol ammo that can still try to get shit done and leaves space for a proper full sized general purpose rifle in a proper 6-6.5mm caliber. Or you could use subcaliber magic and get proper 556 performance without ridiculous for a 300m effective range gun 20" barrel for AP and getting shit done with more elegant cartridges for a civilized age.

Sorry, no hopes here. Korobov died in 200X iirc and his designs were ignored all the time, even though them did make so much sense. Poor tkb-517 could have not only become a better AK and a throwaway gun but give more attention to delayed blowback so that designing and manufacturing it would become easier, for home machinists as wellother projects as well like gimmick rifle a la US competition thing back in time with flechettes bullpups stacked bullets and telescopic ammo thing i don't remember where his design got ignored again because of muh tilting barrel just to pick an-94 and then leave it behind due to cost complexity and upkeepfuck i hate soviets just for that, i'm not that sad about the gimmick rifle though, but fuck current faggot government as well, just for other reasons then making people economically, culturally and politically illiterate under the name of public education and killing off good guns

Thats not very compact…and it looks like it came out of Borderlands 1

Attached: 800px-TulaStateArmsMuseum2013-09.jpg (800x521, 95.31K)

The 9mm conversion kit for a Tavor costs more than what you could make a decent 9mm AR for. Plus, from what I hear, you shouldn't suppress the Tavor if it's in 9mm.

That’s leds compact than a normal scorpion because those have folding stocks.

You pretty much can't suppress the tavor in any caliber. Ironic that a Jew gun gasses the user

Attached: 2402cb0e563ac639626a5dfaf8d3cb3914e98f31427386ab69e70bb309fa7e79.png (228x260, 81.72K)