'Black Panther' Passes 'Titanic' To Become 3rd Highest Grossing Film In U.S. Box Office

Black Panther does it again!

The Ryan Coogler-directed flick surpassed Titanic on Saturday to become the third highest-grossing movie ever at the North American box office, according The Hollywood Reporter. It is now behind only Star Wars: The Force Awakens and Avatar, the no. 1 and no. 2 movies respectively.

The news came as Chadwick Boseman, who plays Black Panther in the Marvel movie, made his hosting debut on "Saturday Night Live" last night.

It was also announced this week that the film will open in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, making it one of the first films to screen in the Middle Eastern nation since cinemas were banned over three decades ago.

Globally, Black Panther has grossed $1.29 billion, becoming the no. 10 highest grossing title of all time.
essence.com/entertainment/black-panther-titanic-3rd-highest-grossing-film

Attached: image.jpg (800x800, 151.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boxofficemojo.com/movies/?page=intl&id=marvel2017b.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dear god.
All those rich white disney execs must be laughing their asses off at all the dumb nig-nogs who paid for this movie thinking that it was some sort of ‘revolutionary’ act.

Attached: B091CAFD-5888-4385-8D06-8032AB6BCB88.jpeg (1000x600, 274.53K)

>oy vey you see goyim it made a lot of money don't you want to rush out and give us money see it like all your friends
Yes I'm sure the (((source))) is totally credible and they completely adjusted for inflation.

This is concerning because the Hollywood kikes will now realize that they can make bank promoting all sorts of miserable shit and promoting it as "empowering". It's only gonna get worse lads.

I really wish me not wanting to see shitty movies didn't make my family think I'm raysis

Princess & The Frog, Disney.
Black Panther is good because it's actually good and it makes sense to have a mostly black cast. Don't use it as an excuse to do stupid shit with non-black characters for political reasons.

Movie was average at least and income was average at least. This is fake news.

SJWs are rewatching the film dozens of times in organized campaigns to raise it's box office revenue and box office records 'cause "muh diversity, muh justice."

What about China? China is a huge market. I'm assuming chinks won't watch this because they hate niggers. How much money did this movie actually make?

Don't they know that Black Panther was the first movie created explicitly for the Alt Right? And that the evil homophobic Wakandans seem to have killed all their gay and trans citizens? This film is so problematic it's disgusting.

Attached: #blackpantherisaltright.jpg (1000x876, 159.7K)

i think that in the interests of marvel's desire to spread more diversity in their comic universe, black panther should have been made an asian guy.

i guess you didn't hear about how popular it was and that there were many, many tickets purchased.

they probably hate you because you're actually a bonafide racist. you could say "meh, it came off as another overproduced superhero movie which i don't like" but i imagine that's not what you said and race was brought up multiple times

magma

This. They quite obviously skewed the hell out of it's earnings.

It's a nigger movie for niggers, and
pic makes it all the more ironic.

wot

Attached: 1468462336912.jpg (255x217, 24.21K)

It's funny how it also called out Black Lives Matter which nobody picked up on.

That was hilarious as well cause that pic is true.

Still laughing at the fact that Black Panther is literally named Chad.

so now for the next 5 years it will be just black super hero movies, gettin real sick of those super hero movies shitting up the cinema

He's an old timey cultured nigger

Well done marvel, you somehow race guilted idiots into watching a social justice film.

NOW THATS A GOOD BUSINESS STRATEGY

Attached: f39a752e915daffeecf5f90bade10a5e8224bbf1776b6e82daeedf83ed781d1d.jpg (255x253, 25.15K)

If anything it's as right wing as films go. It's like Zig Forums wrote the entire film.

Yeah it's essentially a full blown, black nationalist movie…which makes it even worse.

I wanna be the black panther when I grow up…but..alas.I'm white.
Do white panthers exist?

Attached: wakanda rapefugees.jpg (780x1199, 241.38K)

Attached: 9220969d1f94c96a48b1781bf801c99f1620ca533e42b79035ba869ff7e9585b.jpg (777x768, 152.17K)

The really sad part? Most of the audience hasn't been nig-nogs.

WAKANDA BUILT THAT WALL
No one needs to MWGA, because they protected their country from the beginning

That's an extremely dishonest infograph, strawman after strawman.

this, whites went to see it because 'it was racist' not to, basically massive virtue signaling

Exactly.

You assume too much. They will assume race baiting works and do it again until it fails and blame anything else for the failure.

Why do Americans love watching black men fuck their wives and daughters in front of them so much?

Of course I'm "for" those things. But when did I say I would actually "do" them, or allow anyone else to do them? Eh he he he he he.

My parents think I'm a Zig Forumstard because I don't want to see another generic prefab intellectually-devoid capeshit virtuesignaling 'take THAT ebil dolan blromph' Hollywood turd I would've seen Guardians of the Galaxy with them if they wanted, but they only ask about this idpol shit. fucking whatever. Fuck them, fuck the people who made that movie, fuck you and fuck me.

he said to nobody in a thread about a really-distantly-related topic, bringing up his fetish for the millionth time

It is not racist to say that you do not want to watch a nigger movie, the same way it is not sexist to say that you do not want to watch a chick-flick.

it is racist when a racist (you) says it.

History is just repeating itself in a slightly different fashion. It's the 70s in hollywood all over again. Stale film ideas and blaxploitation reign supreme.

Whatever you don't you dare compare the number of tickets sold goyim. Movie theaters today have air conditioning and deserve the higher ticket price.

Given the majority of blacks are on welfare, I wonder how much of this movie's success was subsidized by government with money taken from white taxpayers.

I don't think you understand user.

you deserve it

The movie is like black Harry Potter with watermelons, for niggers. I can't really get more specific since I won't pay money to watch it.

Try explaining it then, faggot.

Where in the blue fuck does it say anything about buying movies?

SJWs and the alt-right seem to be composed mostly of living strawmen.

err… strawpersons.

boxofficemojo.com/movies/?page=intl&id=marvel2017b.htm

China Total Gross: $105,062,459

Chinese go bonkers for Marvel superhero movies just like the rest of the world.

3rd highest domestic grossing film. internationally, it was shit.

Attached: blackedpanther.PNG (878x544, 623.89K)

Attached: wuz3.PNG (783x848, 323.44K)

Attached: wuz2.PNG (617x512, 427.47K)

Attached: wuz1.PNG (587x699, 387.68K)

Attached: wuz.png (500x701, 150.69K)

Attached: 2018-02-09 20.53.20.jpg (1043x876, 356.77K)

Both are flattering fantasies for black people, but are actually marketing tricks that made billions of dollars for white people?

check my dubs

Attached: Chek Boy.jpg (600x620, 71.77K)

I agree

Fucking shitlords everywhere.

haha good one

Attached: 26e674df04aeea59cdc29170766170c87081981c873e43a78d0586cc334189c3.jpg (960x686, 67.07K)

Before every year starts 10% of the economy is set aside for Jewishmoneylaunderwood by friends of the IRS, because America is a free country and not a slave colony of Israel where half the country is on food stamps despite the fact that they work.

FTFY

pick one