7% of US adults think chocolate milk comes from brown cows,50 % don't know where it comes from

Seven per cent of American adults think chocolate milk comes from brown cows, according to a survey conducted by the Innovation Center of U.S. Dairy.
The study also found that nearly half of Americans have no idea where chocolate milk comes from.

Over 1,000 respondents aged 18 and over were interviewed for the survey, which sought to examine people’s views on the role dairy products play in their diet and daily lives.

Extrapolated to the U.S. population, the findings suggest that over 22 million Americans link the milky brown beverage’s source to chocolate-coloured bovines.

The survey was conducted as part of the “Undeniably Dairy” project, “which showcases the joy of dairy in everyday life.”

Respondents were not asked where they thought strawberry milk comes from

globalnews.ca/news/3535819/chocolate-milk-brown-cows-survey/

Attached: 8chocolate_milk_comes.jpg (618x625, 55.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/05/12/methods-101-random-sampling/
archive.fo/Fcdzz
theconversation.com/take-that-chocolate-milk-survey-with-a-grain-of-salt-80178
npr.org/2017/06/16/533255590/alarming-number-of-americans-believe-chocolate-milk-comes-from-brown-cows
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

JESUS………our species is doomed

1/2 of amercans can't figure out where chocolate milk comes from?

get some milk and put chocolate in it

my neighbor didn't put alot of xmas lights up this year,saved maybe $5
she left her pool solar blanket off and went on vacation with her pool heat cranked up in oct in Toronto

we are doomed

Attached: morans.jpg (348x338, 38.44K)

I thought chocolate milk came out of bla>>609143
ck cock

Attached: index.jpg (276x183, 5.09K)

fuked that post up

This is very awkward.

Nah, it's just American.

Attached: jesussss.jpg (480x500, 71.16K)

Attached: american air travel.jpg (577x584, 35.31K)

So you're saying I can grab 1000 retards who think Tiddies has cum and it would be a valid response source to the entire US Population???

I guess spoiled milk comes from dead cows?

They probably did this survey in a black neighborhood

LOL as if hwhite burger weren't just as retarded as their black compatriots.

Nice try but no. 1000 people is sufficiently big to extrapolate from.

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/05/12/methods-101-random-sampling/

You mean Niggers and Spics are dumb
HOLD THE FUCKING PRESSES

Not In America where you have NYC who's 15% white and Montana that's 90% white

Doesn't matter since american whites are as retarded as american blacks and vice versa.

Chocolate mutt.

Demonstrably incorrect.

unless you live on organic farm, or hunt, all food comes from factory, and has been modified into synthetic garbage

You have facts to back that?
Or hell even facts to back that those "whites" are White?

I went to high school with that guy, think he is dead now. Weird.

My only real concern is that this 'news' is directly plagiarized from a July, 2017 article (as always, in here)

Number One: why aren't you dipshits capable of presenting actual journalism?

Number Two: in the past nine months, I'm confident the 7% of Americans has risen to 12%

kek

Let's be realistic. Most of those answering that it came from brown cows will have been millennials. This is a bit like saying "Americans are violent", when the violence is vastly overrepresented by one particular identifiable group.
Divide the results based on generation and you'll see that the problem isn't "Americans", it's the intentional dumbing down of the younger generations by cultural marxist school system.

WWJD

Watkins worships Jewish dick

Attached: PicsArt_04-09-10.48.10.jpg (480x500, 68.61K)

This. Why don't they say exactly who claims brown cows make chocolate milk? Also as someone who analyzes polling data for a living, a non -negligible amount is people trolling. One time I had to analyze data where a few questions ask if you are missing limbs. People claimed to be missing both arms. You can't take this test if you're missing both arms.

You cruel bastard, you

Attached: PicsArt_04-09-11.05.31.jpg (599x401, 69.11K)

I hate trolls

Attached: PicsArt_04-09-11.00.05.jpg (480x300, 34.78K)

somebody should tell them all that it comes out of the cow's butt and tastes best fresh, and film the result

Attached: db720a388b1838edaec8d1156b556f82--cow-tipping-mike-judge.jpg (480x360, 12.53K)

no, the first thing they teach you in statistics is that your sample study has a certain size. this would be big enough to say represent a city, not a nation. While America is full of total dipships, I refuse to believe that 57% of them don't know chocolate milk is milk + chocolate.

Attached: OOOPS!!!.gif (330x478, 65.13K)

Sorry user but I've studied statistics and surveys are one of the most flawed ways to collect quantitative data. They have one of the highest curves to reality and are also highly prone to suggestive questions. And as other anons have mentioned, this surveyed data would not be accurate enough for the whole country.

What percentage of American adults will click on bait news stories?

Quite right. You should ask to see the actual survey questions, which undoubtedly lead on these poor 70 out of 1000 burgers to show their inner retard.

…and (You) need to provide archive links to such shitty amateur-news posts that refer to an industry survey as part of a project “which showcases the joy of dairy in everyday life” as a "study", faggot.
archive.fo/Fcdzz

Oh, so they just found a bunch of retards or niggers and called it a study?

The milk comes from cows and the cocoa comes from the Dominican republic.
I bet most people on here didnt know that.

These survey takers ever consider these participents are fucking them? Who did they ask? Children or adults?

Attached: bionicle bait.jpg (255x255, 9.47K)

Wrong. The "cocoa" is actually artificial flavor and food coloring.

Attached: goblina bullying.jpg (677x532, 134.21K)

That's True! Brown Eggs taste better than White Eggs!

Because Chocolate Bunnies lay them.

the same stupid people that voted for HER

Attached: US infantry-entrance-exam.png (720x540, 114.41K)

Attached: detroit school.jpg (453x604, 55.05K)

Thomas M. Cooley High School is located at the intersection of Hubbell Avenue and Chalfonte Street, on the northwest side of Detroit, Michigan. The three-story, Mediterranean Revival-style facility opened its doors on September 4, 1928.

The school was named in honor of Thomas M. Cooley, a nineteenth-century jurist and former Chief Justice of the Michigan Supreme Court. Cooley was also a charter member, and first chairman, of the Federal Interstate Commerce Commission.

Due to budget constraints and declining enrollment, Cooley High School was closed at the end of the 2009-2010 academic year.

Attached: 1494214040819.jpg (1000x668, 249.35K)

That's a new one

The 50% includes the 7%,so it's "only" 50%

This is the best info on the survey

theconversation.com/take-that-chocolate-milk-survey-with-a-grain-of-salt-80178

npr.org/2017/06/16/533255590/alarming-number-of-americans-believe-chocolate-milk-comes-from-brown-cows

CORNISH: Jean Ragalie-Carr is president of the National Dairy Council, which commissioned the survey. She says they put that question to a thousand people and gave them several options for how to answer.

RAGALIE-CARR: Well, there was brown cows or black-and-white cows, or they didn't know.

Indeed, early media coverage focused on the 7 percent statistic but left out the fact that 48 percent of respondents said they don’t know where chocolate milk comes from. This gives context to the 7 percent number. While it’s conceivable that 7 percent of the population doesn’t know that chocolate milk is just milk with chocolate, the idea that a full 55 percent — over half of adults — don’t know or gave an incorrect response begins to strain credulity. This points toward a confusing survey question.

We reached out to Lisa McComb, the senior vice president of communications for Dairy Management, Inc., about the survey. She confirmed that it’s not publicly available. “The purpose of the survey was to gauge some interesting and fun facts about consumers’ perceptions of dairy, not a scientific or academic study intended to be published,” she told us.

The rapid spread of this story is likely related to the desire, unfortunately prominent among many liberals, to see and label other people as ignorant.

Studies suggest we are more likely to accept new information when it confirms what we already want to believe. In this case, the chocolate milk statistic fits well with the notion that Americans are fools, so it’s accepted and republished widely despite the numerous red flags that should give scientifically minded people pause.

So this survey did point out a lack of science understanding. Ironically, rather than showing Americans’ ignorance of chocolate milk’s origins, the fact that media coverage of this survey was reported so widely and with so few caveats instead showed that many people are not skeptical of the science they read.

mfw

Attached: IMG_1842.PNG (500x419, 470.01K)

This is not inaccurate. You can be literally retarded and still get in the infantry. In fact, they probably prefer retards, because they're more suggestible in training.

Was this the same people who did all those surveys and concluded (((Hillary))) would have a 95% chance of winning?

Americans are dumb fucks. We need a genocide followed by a strict eugenics program.

Everywhere in the US is a black neighbourhood.

Just think, when the school was opened, Detroit was 100% European blooded humans.
When it closed, only 80 years later, it was 100% nogged.

Only 44% of them.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (535x756, 104.65K)

Nuke London while you're at it.
I look forward to the time when countries are ruled by those with foresight.
EMP Israel for a decade, and hand single use rocket launchers to every Palestinian.

Its a sexist joke you dummy.

How many of these were Starbucks swilling millennial trash?

The important thing is that they use souring or off-tasting milk that couldn't be sold otherwise and cover it up with chocolate flavor and high fructose corn syrup.

Correct

Just like how 'buffalo wings' were originally created by a restaurant in Buffalo NY that was trying to sell off a bunch of spoiled, rotting chicken, and doused it with the sauce we all now consider to be 'tasty'

(I've never liked buffalo sauce)

But yes… You are correct…
it's the same thing with apple juice, which is made from the rotting apples that couldn't be sold otherwise.

Just one question: where do they find sour cows?

totally reliable poll / 10

Yeah this shit is not accurate at all. This is like crime stats where every dark skinned taconigger is white.

niggers on weed
correct answer from his friends
it takes as long as me to put a bullet in yor head you smart nigger

This is how I would phrase the questions
Where does chocolate milk come from?
1.brown cows
2.B&W cows
3.White cows
4.Negro penises
5.What source or method do you think it comes from?
6.Don't know

Black and white cows are called Holsteins, and they aren't the only type of dairy cow milked commercially. Kill yourself.

56% of US adults think cows are only white with black spots, 44% are not white

Chocolate milk can come from any color cow, they just have to feed it coca leaves first.

- 65% of all Americans believe that frozen pizza will never be any good and there's nothing science can do about it.
- 10% of the American public would pay $5 to see Senator Orrin Hatch (R - Utah) fight a big mean dog on Pay TV. 86% of all viewers would root for the dog. 100% of women viewers would root for the dog.
- 45% of Americans think rain doesn't feel as good in real life as it seems to in the movies.
- 70% of American women have never had an emotionally satisfactory relationship with a Republican
- 62% of Americans believe a trip to a major theme park is more culturally enriching than a trip to the Reagan Library
- 39% of Americans believe that guns are not "as dangerous as they say".
- 29% of Americans believe that Elvis was right to shoot TV sets.
- 14% of Americans surveyed agreed that Puerto Rico should not be the 51st state because "that extra star would make the flag look bad."
- 35% of Americans believe Richard Nixon went to heaven. 59% believe he went "someplace else."
- 34% of those who voted Republican in the last election believe "Forrest Gump" was a documentary.
- 17% of college graduates would punch themselves really hard in the face for $50.
- 44% of Republicans said they would watch Nightline if it had a band and an opening comedy monologue.

Hence,the legend,the cow jumped over the moon

Attached: tumblr_o3fy6t3oq71u4j3iko1_500.gif (500x281, 1.34M)

I bet you chose Negro penises

this kind of. buddy of mine worked in a milk factory and told me they would just take the milk that was about to expire, re-pasteurize it then dump in chocolate and slap on a new expiry date

That percentage is implausibly low.

MAGA, BABY

That guy has been dead and replaced at least once, so it's more appropriate to say that the robot took the test.

This is just evidence against the validity of statistics, not evidence of the stupidity of americans.

You can look at any joke poll like this and a huge amount of people will sign the le funny joke xDD answer.

Not exactly breaking news.

One of my cousins went through basic with a nignog that was obsessed with vampires & genuinely believed they were real. The DS had to do that guys marksmanship test for him.

Banana milk comes from yellow cows

in other news, 100% of americans still use the imperial system, so what else is new?

I thought the reason was it is easy for them to rid of the tards with no remorse.

Isn't that a literal fake news website?

5% suffer from mental illness. Not hard to imagine the other 2% were drunk or naturally stupid.

You likely don't either, the chemical processes that go into producing chocolate milk aren't exactly common knowledge, and every recipe is different.

Most Americans have never eaten real chocolate, or even real food. Even their "healthy" food for them like apples tastes like a wax covered ball of sugar rather than having any tartness or flavor to it. I lived in Europe for a few years and learned a lot about real food.

Avg Black IQ is 85 whereas average white IQ is 100.

I love being American - especially when I see a thread like this. The only way lesser countries will stop their vitriol toward America, is if we fail like you.

No one criticizes Mexico, African countries, Greece, North Korea.

Life is good here. Suck it up and press on.

Attached: 1.jpg (1040x1200, 271.92K)

US is only 60% white, if that. What a coincidence.

You must be a product of American schools to understand statistics this poorly.

And 29% of Americans between 18-34 doubt the holocaust was real.

Attached: feedthemallred.jpg (680x255, 28.04K)

ha you absolute retard

Sure thing, buddy

Red apples are shit but green apples are pretty alright. It's mostly the GMOs tbqh

10% of any given 1st-world population has an IQ lower than 83, which is the point at which the military won't induct you because you're too useless to even be cannon fodder. I'm not really surprised.

trump is 86 but he's president. does the presidency have a threshold too?

Yes, because Hillary is 74 when she is off her meds, that's why she wasn't elected