Karl of inrage is a satanist +leftist

it's come out now, fully confirmed, ian is making a ass out of himself defending karl on ar-15.com and ak files. he personally shit on 4chins and us for "ruining the internet"

Attached: 1537142634857.jpg (1455x2048 174.6 KB, 280.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

akfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=356018
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gonna need links, OP

We already have a thread tripplenigger.

it's not in the catalog, just the thread of karl bitching about being detained by the tsa

Already a thread

How embarassing
Why be a satanist, i mean, at least Siegefags and skinheads get supplied with dope from CIA to further ruin image for natsoc.

Yep.

Eh? See

If the other Karl-is-a-satanist thread wasn't also hijacked by biblethumpers and their enemies I would laugh at arfcom for still being shit.

Karl is an edgy counter-culture guy. He hates everything that's mainstream and publicly acceptable unless it's trannies or affirmative action or feminism or forced diversity in tech or
well
he definitely hates gun control

we already know karl and ian are leftist anti-gun faggots.

Attached: kek2.png (660x360 238.91 KB, 77.54K)

Wow, what a colossal faggot

4chan is literally an evolution of geocities, which is an evolution of irc chat.

The internet never got ruined by anything.

Sure, that seems legit. Definitely not an ass-blasted poltard throwing a tantrum.

"Guns for me but not for thee" is not an uncommon position among faggots with a sense of superiority. Lots of military types have a similar view: "Yes, I with my superior training from da gobernment am entitled for guns, but none of you plebians get that privilege." Ian might have some marginal care for 2A, but as long as he can still visit auctions and look at rare guns he won't fight for it.

Well, well, well, look what we have here.

The memes turn out to be true, who would have thought.

Sure, that lines up perfectly. Not a contradiction at all.

The only reaction I have ever seen to gun control in Ian's videos, including the "common sense" kind like Hughes that many moderates still support, is mildly veiled disgust.
He has multiple videos that boil down to "gun control laws are fucking stupid, and here's a gun that embodies it".
Every single time he covers an NFA weapon at the auction houses, including DDs and machine guns, he makes a point of reminding people that they AREN'T "for me and not for thee" and that ordinary people can still own them.
Usually when directing people to the auction page, he'll suggest it not only to people who already have collections, but specifically to those without any who might be interested in starting.

You're a fucking retard who's so up his own ass that you can't handle the idea of someone you disagree with not being entirely worthless.

Ian's not entirely worthless. Happy now, leaf? As I said, he probably does have some marginal care for 2A, and he probably would want gun control repealed ceteris parabus. What I don't get from him is the impression of a one-issue voter on gun-related issues; he'd probably support an antigun candidate if enough "important" issues were on the same ballot, and that I can't agree with.

I'm gonna have to side with CanadAnon, Ian takes a shot at dumb gun laws every NFA episode.
And really, we have the bases loaded in the gubmint and /our guy/s aren't even trying to get rid of gun laws. Hell, the NRA only just recently got people in who actually give a shit about what we want and they're still quiet. So if he wasn't a single-issue voter I couldn't even be mad at him since we haven't ever gotten a return as far as federal laws go.

Link?

I unfortunately have to agree with the leaf as well. I think that Ian is red pilled guy, but he's got such FUCKING terrible anxiety about everything all the time ever, that he forces himself to take bluepills so he can "fit in" or something. or he's actually as big of a cuck as he looks/sounds. Honestly, I'd gas him either way.

Here's the akfiles link. Couldn't find anything on arfcom and I fucking hate browsing that gay patriotard shithole.

whoops akfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=356018