Elvis suicided

Priscilla's shocking claim: 'Elvis committed suicide'

In December, “suicide” notes allegedly written by Elvis emerged. They were to his longtime pal and road manager Joe Esposito.

One note only hinted at his depression: “I’m sick and tired of my life. I need a long rest.”

And he was humiliated by the fact he couldn’t get clean and called losing Priscilla (they divorced in 1973) “the greatest mistake of my life”.

His step-brother, Rick Stanley, told Radar Online: “The handwritten note appears to be genuine. To me, it’s a clear indication that suicide was on his mind.”

The new two-part HBO documentary premieres April 14.

Last year, former New York Post columnist Steve Dunleavy, who wrote infamous Presley tell-all, Elvis: What Happened. told the Toronto Sun the rock star was a master at mixing drugs.

Priscilla said the root of Elvis’ desperate addiction was his stint in the U.S. Army.
They gave them (drugs) to the soldiers over there to keep them awake. He had manoeuvres that he had to do late at night, so the pills were given to the guys and that’s how he started,” she told the documentary makers.

“And if you take a sleeping pill, you have to do something to get yourself awake. He was in uncharted territory, he truly was, and he did this and tried to do this alone.”

torontosun.com/news/world/priscilla-presleys-shocking-claim-elvis-committed-suicide

Attached: elvis2-e1523202427740.jpg (640x481, 33.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zSdDDnyWZZo
youtu.be/iwqbuus8QPU
youtu.be/zcpVuFyiB3Q
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1131282/The-Hollywood-Baby-Snatcher-The-sinister-story-woman-stole-children-sold-stars.html
archive.fo/wDP8q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who fucking cares about some fat nigger wannabe

youtu.be/zSdDDnyWZZo

I've known about this since 1977

In fact, four years ago I created this video about it

Attached: Screenshot_20180410-003851.png (1920x1080, 1.11M)

He was the most important entertainment icon in history

AND still to this day, Elvis is THE most famous human being in history, even all these years after his death

Attached: Screenshot_20180410-003831.png (1920x1080, 1.05M)

That picture of Elvis in his coffin was surreptitiously taken by his piece of shit 'girlfriend' Ginger Alden, who found Elvis dead on the bathroom floor, but instead of calling the police or ambulance or the bodyguards downstairs, she called her mother and together they called The National Enquirer, and cut a deal to take a picture at the wake for $160,000

I tell the entire story in the video

I've been painting one of a kind original portraits of Elvis Presley for various celebrities since I was 12 years old, and painted my first one for Jerry Lee Lewis.

I'm originally from Memphis, and when I moved to Atlanta, because every major concert tour comes through Atlanta, I got to pick and choose who I wanted to meet and paint Elvis portraits for.

As the years rolled by, I got to meet and paint Elvis for a long list of celebrities, including Paul McCartney, Mick Jagger, Hank Williams Jr., Pink Floyd, Andy Kaufman, Chuck Berry, Roy Orbison, RUN/DMC, Jay Leno, and many, many others.

When I painted one for Billy Gibbons, I got hired as ZZ TOP's Art Director at Warner Bros Records

Anyone who doesn't realize HOW fucking cool and relevant Elvis was is a fucking idiot

the correct ansers are Chuck Berry, and Jesus [Queen Elizabeth II would also have been accepted]

Nope… It's still Elvis. The most widely known (famous) human in history…

100% true

There are WAYYYY more Elvis fans than there are Christians, not to mention the fact that Jesus never existed…

Sorry about that

Attached: PicsArt_09-07-02.36.17.jpg (1080x1407, 545K)

The First Time Can Only Happen Once

Before Elvis, it was all "Gee, Swell"
Elvis invented COOL

Attached: 1475469541161.png (1080x1755, 885.93K)

Attached: JET @ ELVIS GRAVE.JPG (821x595, 82.84K)

Attached: PicsArt_1411026077983.png (735x865, 1.02M)

John Lennon said, "before Elvis, there was nothing"

Attached: Elvis-Presley-..jpg (477x700, 51.96K)

He was one of the most handsome, beautiful humans ever

Attached: Young Elivs and Fans_0001.jpg (321x240, 14K)

Attached: PicsArt_09-11-11.36.20.jpg (1080x613, 136.24K)

Elvis opened so many doors for me

Attached: PicsArt_03-16-03.44.05.jpg (1920x1080, 88.6K)

The ONLY celebrity I ever met who didn't absolutely love Elvis was that fat pig Belinda Carlisle from 'The Go Go's'

Hell, even Aaron Paul from Breaking Bad asked me to paint Elvis for him. (He was named after Elvis Aaron Presley)

Attached: JN & AARON PAUL 2.jpg (1080x1169, 139.3K)

Attached: 1475466573679.png (800x648, 819.07K)

Attached: ELVIS NEW by by johnny neptune-1.jpg (640x437, 253.89K)

Hitler is far more famous than elvis cuckley

Attached: hortler.jpg (455x421, 24.73K)

Can someone ban JonnyFaggot? He clearly doesn't understand imageboard etiquette.

I will cut your tongue out and mix your blood with accelerant for that blasphemy.

Attached: you_godless_soulless_wretch.jpg (708x452, 73.44K)

I was once offered a job at Graceland, being 'art coordinator's for Elvis Presley Enterprises, but I turned the job offer down.

Todd Morgan was my close friend (Todd passed away from a massive heart attack) and I've known it was an intentional suicide since it happened.

It's not really a secret, if you really know the real Elvi

Attached: DISGRACELAND TICKET.JPG (660x417, 56.71K)

No, he's actually NOT… not even close

fuck your imageboard etiquette

Attached: 1601462_1394579844150152_1489218166_n.jpg (538x640, 31.55K)

get mad

Attached: 1519000449787.jpg (720x960, 142.23K)

Not even close

Attached: ANJI AND ELVIS by johnny neptune-1.jpg (800x632, 42.98K)

yes he is, literally every single person on the planet who isn't a jungle dwelling savage knows who hitler is, where as most kids nowadays don't even have any idea who the fuck elvis is, he's irrelevant at this point just like everyone in your useless boomer generation, time to shrivel up and die faggot.

Attached: ad3e19512ad3854faaca65371bd9bc3d63936dd0ce6aa2f521c7a800d81c548d.jpg (484x566, 35.09K)

Attached: fuck your etiquette.gif (476x480, 743.77K)

Seems like he understands it perfectly - the fuck.

"In the beginning there was a great
darkness upon the Earth. There was
Christmas and your birthday but beyond
that all was a black endless authoritarian
void. There was nothing to look forward
to, nothing to look back upon, no future,no history. It was all a kid could do to
make it to summer vacation.

Then, in a moment of light, blinding
as a universe birthing a billion new suns,
there was hope, sex, rhythm, excitement,
possibility, a new way of seeing, of
feeling, of thinking, of looking at your
body, of combing your hair, of wearing
your clothes, of moving and of living.
There was a joyous demand made, a
challenge, a way out of this dead-to-life
world, this small-town grave with all the
people I dearly loved and feared buried in
it alongside of me.

THE BARRICADES HAVE BEEN
STORMED!! A FREEDOM SONG HAS
BEEN SUNG!! THE BELLS OFLIBERTY HAVE RUNG!! A HERO
HAS COME. THE OLD ORDER HAS
BEEN OVERTHROWN!

The teachers,
the parents, the fools so sure they knew
THE WAY—THE ONLY WAY—to
build a life, to have an impact on things
and to make a man or woman out of
yourself, have been challenged.

A HUMAN ATOM HAS JUST SPLIT
THE WORLD IN TWO!

The small part of the world I inhabit
has stumbled upon an irreversible
moment. Somewhere in between the
mundane variety acts on a routine
Sunday night in the year of our Lord
1956 . . . THE REVOLUTION HAS
BEEN TELEVISED!!

Right underneath the nose of the guardians of all that “IS,” who, if they were aware of the powers they were about to unleash, would call
out the national gestapo to SHUT THIS
SHIT DOWN!! . . . or . . . SIGN IT UP
QUICK!! As a matter of fact, the arbiter
of public taste in circa-1950s USA, “MC”
ED SULLIVAN, was not initially going
to let this Southern, sexually depraved
hick sully the American consciousness
and his stage. Once the genie had been let
out of the bottle on national
television . . . IT WOULD BE OVER!
THE NATION WOULD FOLD! And
we the great unwashed, the powerless,
the marginalized, THE KIDS! . . . would
want . . . MORE. More life, more love,more sex, more faith, more hope, more
action, more truth, more power, more
“get down in the gutter, spit on me, Jesus,
teach my blind eyes to SEE” REAL-LIFE
RELIGION!! Most of all, we would want
more ROCK ’N’ ROLL!!
The polite charade, the half-assed
circus acts, the anemic singers, the
bloodless (and often highly enjoyable)
shit that passed for entertainment would
be revealed for what it was.
In the end, ratings and money did the
talking and Ed (actually, on Elvis’s first
appearance, Charles Laughton, covering
for Ed, who’d been waylaid by a car
accident) did the walking, right out to
the center of his stage to cough out,“Ladies and gentlemen . . . Elvis Presley.”

Seventy million Americans that night
were exposed to this hip-shaking human
earthquake. A fearful nation was
protected from itself by the CBS
cameramen, who were told to shoot “the
kid” only from the waist up. No money
shots! No shifting, grinding, joyfully
thrusting crotch shots. It didn’t matter.
It was all there in his eyes, his face, the
face of a Saturday night jukebox
Dionysus, the shimmying eyebrows and
rocking band. A riot ensued. Women,
young girls and many men, screaming for
what the cameras refused to show, for
what their very timidity confirmed and
promised . . . ANOTHER WORLD . . .the one below your waist and above your
heart . . . a world that had been
previously and rigorously denied was
being PROVEN TO EXIST! It was a
world with all of us in it . . . together . . .
all of us. HE HAD TO BE STOPPED!

And of course, in the end, he was
stopped. But not before the money got
made and the secret slipped out from
between his lips and his hips that this,
this life, this “everything” you know is a
mere paper construction. You, my TV
dinner–sucking, glazed-eyed friends, are
living in . . . THE MATRIX . . . and all
you have to do to see the real world, God
and Satan’s glorious kingdom on Earth,
all you have to do to taste real life is torisk being your true self . . . to dare . . . to
watch . . . to listen . . . to all the latenight staticky-voiced deejays playing
“race” records blowing in under the radar,
shouting their tinny AM radio manifesto,
their stations filled with poets, geniuses,
rockers, bluesmen, preachers, philosopher
kings, speaking to YOU from deep in the
heart of your own soul. Their voices sing,
“Listen . . . listen to what this world is
telling you, for it is calling for your love,
your rage, your beauty, your sex, your
energy, your rebellion . . . because it
needs YOU in order to remake itself. In
order to be reborn into something else,
something maybe better, more godly,
more wonderful, it needs US.”

-Bruce Springsteen

Attached: young-elvis-presley-1956.jpg (1250x845, 426.11K)

Keep telling that to yourself… as if I give a flying fuck about you being wrong. you're a fucking idiot

Attached: PicsArt_04-10-01.55.21.jpg (366x368, 46.41K)

EGG ZACK LEE

thank you, sir

Here's the ironic part:

Elvis was the original robot. He didn't fit in at all. Girls would laugh at him, nobody wanted him to play football on their team, he was a complete social outcast, an introvert, a loner, a shut in..

Then, he decided 'fuck this trying to fit in bullshit', and he literally set the hearts and minds of the entire world on fire. He was THE most exciting, exhilarating thing the world had ever seen.

Suddenly, every girl wanted to fuck him, and every man wanted to BE him..

Yet behind the scenes, he remained a shy introverted lonely man, a prisoner in his own life.

How odd, that the most famous man on earth was simultaneously the loneliest, most misunderstood man in the world

Goodnight, gentlemen….

My cat died today

I'm going to mourn him now

B

Attached: IMG_20180325_102100.jpg (1944x2592, 390.34K)

assblasted boomer faggot LMAO

Attached: 584f39fcb0ba7beed73083a033615672f23ec398164de0e35b426318b7f2c8e1.mp4 (202x360, 972.32K)

I actually had to look up who that was.

He'll be remembered long after every memory of you is turned to dust.

You should love him. Check it out, yo.

And the Boomers were just being born when Elvis hit the scene so you're just wrong about that too.

You're wrong about a lot of things in life, aren't you?

Seriously, check it out. Or don't - I give a fuck.

Attached: CRS-6 First Stage Landing.mp4 (1920x1080, 6.51M)

Attached: Mein_Butthurt.jpg (720x960, 194.9K)

I read this same headline a few years ago on the frontpage of the National Enquirer. I didn't give a damn then, and I don't give a damn now.

Can't imagine what it would be like to exist at that insane level of celebrity. Can't fucking go anywhere or do anything normal without a massive mob of teenage girls tearing to get a piece of you - hair, clothes…anything. Everywhere you go everything stops.

The little whelps ITT have no idea: take the most famous international celebrity of Gen X, Millennial, and Gen Z x 1000 and that was Elvis.

Attached: ShitFromShinola.jpg (790x524, 133.63K)

I get that it's easy to think that Elvis is literally the most important person to ever live if your entire life, hobbies, and career revolve around Elvis and Elvis fans. However, I frequently go months at a time without Elvis even crossing my mind, and I live in the United States even. At the end of the day, he was a musician. Arguably the most important musician of the 20th century or more, but still only a musician.

Correct, sir. it's simply a generational thing. however, if they were willing to try and learn what was happening in the world right before Elvis exploded, and truly understand the pre-presley culture, THEN watch some of his first appearances, suddenly they'd get it.

He was a lightning bolt, and he set the world on fire

Their real problem is they only 'think' they know Elvis, and they envision the sick, overweight older Elvis (overweight from drugs and his career basically destroyed by Cool. Tom Parker) but that image isn't the relevant version of Elvis.

Here's a clip from the '68 Comeback Special, in which Elvis, although not doing a 'rock' number, delivers one of the most powerful live performances ever… It's a Christmas message song, and he's a bit 'un-wild' in the clip, but his voice, energy and stage presence are fascinating.

If I can dream… it's spellbinding
youtu.be/iwqbuus8QPU

Typo

Col. Tom Parker

not 'cool'

Col. Tom was totally uncool, and he's the reason Elvis' movies and later music were so bad. Elvis was trapped by the Col., who was an illegal Dutch immigrant, and who when caught by the U.S. Govt., actually sold Elvis down the river and tricked him into going into the Army at the Pinnacle of his career, which would never be the same again

actually, no… He was a SINGER…

a performer… An entertainer… although he played piano VERY well, and guitar minimally, he was never famous for being a 'musician'…

but I'm fully aware of what you meant…
I was just being technical about it.

you're correct… he wasn't a politician, or a scientist, and he didn't develop the cure for any diseases, but oddly enough, his popularity and place in history eclipsed any politician, or scientist, or whatever.

That's what's so interesting. Although you and I both go months without thinking about him, we will always be reminded about him because his name gets mentioned all the time in media. that's what's so weird. He's been dead so long, and he's actually more famous now than he was when he was alive.

If only you or I were able to have a real-time counter that would notify us every time he gets mentioned around the world, our notification alert would be dinging 24/7.

speaking of being bigger than politicians, Google 'the most requested photograph ever of the National Archives'

still to this day…

Elvis fans don't love him for his music.
We love him because he was ELVIS
he was magical
he is his own religion
and I'm a devoted loyalist

forever

Attached: static.politico.com.jpg (1160x629, 130.6K)

I once had it explained to me this way:

there are still plenty of places on Earth where you could mention Jesus, and they'd have no clue who you were talking about. there are islands with tribes who have never heard of Jesus, or Abraham Lincoln, or Da Vinci, or Trump…

But if you mentioned Elvis, they'd all go "OH, YEAH WE LOVE ELVIS" and start curling their lips and shaking their legs

He had THAT kind of an effect on the world, and he was nothing more than an entertainer

So maybe "suicided"?

Trying to justify his standing is pointless, because his legacy more than met the burden of proof.

if he wasn't everything his fans said he was, he wouldn't have become the most famous icon ever.

This album came out in 1959, and his fanbase has grown exponentially ever since. The number of fans are in the billions now

Attached: EPCD059.jpg (600x600, 129.69K)

No… Elvis had been slowly killing himself for years. The bodyguards actually resuscitated him dozens and dozens of times from intentional overdoses.

His mother died at age 42 on Aug. 14th, and he had become a numerologist by the time he was 42. He saw Aug. 14th as a numerological 'window' to be with his mother again. He started stockpiling his medicines, and the bodyguards could tell something was wrong.

He chickened out on the 14th of August, but on the 15th he made his bodyguards drive him to a dentists house to get 90 codeine pills (knowing that he was allergic to codeine and would go into anaphylactic shock from it)

Late that night, or early in the morning of Aug. 16th, depending on how you look at it, he went into his bathroom upstairs and took ALL of his medicine he had been stockpiling, including a dozen syringes, several pill bottles of various opioids, benzos, sedatives, etc

PLUS he ate all 90 codeine pills on top of everything else…

it was not accidentally at all… He was finally free

it's important to note that Elvis only THOUGHT his mother was 42 when she died. It turns out she was older, and she had lied on her marriage certificate.

it didn't matter either way. His body no longer worked. His organs had all stopped functioning correctly, and they were all two to three times their normal size.

also, he had been diagnosed with bone cancer… So he would've never lived another year anyway…

and feel free to research any of this. it's all true

It's completely understandable why women fucking LOVED him. he was gorgeous

Attached: Elvis-Presley.jpg (615x409, 48.85K)

He was mesmerizing to look at

Attached: young-elvis-presley-in-black-and-white-patterned-shirt-photo-u1.jpg (650x884, 60.9K)

One of these days, I'll tell you about the time Gail Brewer-Giorgio asked me to illustrate the cover to the book 'Is Elvis Alive?' in which she insisted he faked his death (and started the entire 'i saw Elvis at Burger King' phenomenon)

I told her to eat my shit

youtu.be/zcpVuFyiB3Q

It was spelled "Aron."

Nope… It was spelled Aaron…

Vernon, his father, who was pseudo-illiterate, misspelled the middle name on the bronze tomb cover

But on the birth certificate, it was Aaron

It appears that even on the grave, they eventually fixed the mess up, and spelled it correctly too

Attached: ElvisGravestone.jpg (640x480, 69.05K)

Attached: 767b_lg.jpeg (800x1199, 713.51K)

He had an identical twin, who was stillborn

Does your wife know you're gay?

oh please, niggers wannabe Elvis. Why else would they be pushing the kangz meme?

You are being a little dramatic, could you not space the words.

Upset, buddy? You should perhaps skip your fifth nigger blowjob today, you could use a breather.

Fanatic
Definition of fanatic
plural fanatics
a person who is extremely enthusiastic about and devoted to some interest or activity

a boating/sports/racing fanatic

She's a real fanatic when it comes to working out.

Daily reminder that fedoras are second only to JWs for the title of Most Aggressive Missionaries.

Amazing. I had no idea Bruce Campbell was a painter.

wow.

this Johhny Neptune troll is a real asshole, ain't he.

really rolls around in his own faeces, then brags about it.

pseudo-illiterate - you may mean semi-illiterate - like yourself

Attached: kill yourself.mp4 (1280x720, 2.82M)

Eh not really, maybe if you're a retarded boomer but in terms of THE most famous human being QEII, Hitler, Churchill, Obama, Billy Clinton, Trump, Michael Jackson etc etc
See there are lots of young people who don't know who Elvis is but know about Lizzy and King Negro

I bet you I could find a bunch of 5 year olds who don't know who elvis is

Wow that's actually pretty sad. What the hell is the point of all that fame and fortune if all it brings you is pain, despair and regret? Why care about others liking you if you cannot stand yourself?

Attached: elvis-presley-drugs-prescriptions-suicide-4.jpg (800x524, 61.48K)

most famous people who actually lived
1. Adolf Hitler
2. Elvis Presley
3. William Shakespeare
4. Mohammed
5. Buddha
6. Napoleon Bonaparte
7. Karl Marx
8. George Washington
9. Genghis Khan
10. Hulk Hogan

who's mohammed?

Attached: 1468069799273.jpg (500x500, 53.14K)

historical living people only, no fictional characters

Abū al-Qāsim Muḥammad ibn ʿAbd Allāh ibn ʿAbd al-Muṭṭalib ibn Hāshim. He wrote a book called The Recitation and in the 7th Century united Arabia into one government, which then spread throughout Asia Major, Asia Minor, North Africa, and Europe.

Nope…

It's Elvis. Sorry, but it's true.

Elvis is a lie bro, he didn't write a single song.

Attached: Screenshot_20180425-005318.png (1920x1080, 1.02M)

Nobody ever said Abraham Lincoln was a Seamstress

Nobody ever claimed Nostradamus was a Scuba Diver

Nobody ever asserted that Albert Einstein was a Taekwondo Instructor

And I've never heard anybody suggest that Elvis was a 'Songwriter'………

There's doubt he existed.
The word “Muhammad” shows up only 4 times in the Qur’an. In three of the cases it could merely refer to a title, “the praised one,” or “chosen one.”
The first complete biography of Mohammad appeared 125 years after the traditional date of his death.
Chances are the Arabian empire came first, the Islamic theology came later

That fire gun sounded weak, even a firecracker is even frightening.

If you're part of the big bloodlines, they can make you appear dead very easily . On the other hand, they can also make dead people appear alive (Stephen Hawking, Miley Cyrus).
They (and I) laugh at you for being so gullible.
What a gullible livestock.
Stay fodder.

Elvis died a long time before Tom Green was born, user

Ahhhhh…
Finally found the one true JohnnyNeptune 'containment' thread!
A bread he could not resist.

Attached: 991df06c76bcb633b1fb1e97ebf44dd62c5731ab82d71d98404859817327f9f8.jpg (342x374, 14.9K)

Faggot.

didn't his wife/gf cuck him?

In case you haven't been paying attention, the Elvis business is bigger than ever. Forbes magazine said that Elvis earned $27 million in 2016.

It still amazes me that 40 years after Elvis' death, the crowds just keep growing. Of course, there are still scores of fans who are convinced that Elvis faked his death for a multitude of reasons and that he is still with us today. In fact, he's about to come out of the closet, or coffin, as the case may be.

According to the Portly Gazelle, it began with a mysterious fax sent from Graceland to Time magazine saying only, "It's time." But I suspect that's one of those fake news sites we've been hearing so much about lately. A more credible source called Empire News reported that a homeless 80-year old man with a white beard was found deceased under an overpass in San Diego. The only thing anyone knew about him was his friends called him "Jesse." So a curious coroner ran his DNA through a national data bank and came up with an exact match to the King. The episode received so much press attention that experts were quick to deem it a hoax, which only proves that Elvis is still out there somewhere.

He's been sighted so many times in Ottawa, Canada, that a street has been renamed "Elvis Lives Lane." He's been spotted in Kalamazoo, Michigan, in a grocery store in Vicksburg, Mississippi, and fishing on the Salmon River in Idaho. He also made a quick cameo appearance in a Home Alone movie. The most probable explanation comes from the FBI, only it's still classified. An unnamed agent claimed that Elvis lost $10 million in a property deal connected to the Mafia. Fearing for his life, Elvis gave secret grand-jury testimony against the mob and went into the Witness Protection Program in 1977, and now lives in South America on a farm.

Go ahead and scoff but there's even an "Elvis Presley Is Alive" Facebook page with 14,000 followers. The administrator, who prefers anonymity, says they promise "one post per day" leading up to the proof that Elvis staged his own demise, and any person asserting otherwise will be banned from the page.

The most recent online frenzy was caused when someone posted a YouTube video of a groundskeeper at Graceland with long, white hair and a beard that was surreptitiously filmed and supposedly of Elvis at 80. The problem was he looked like a middle-aged man with a pony-tail and a beer gut, wearing a red "Elvis Week" T-Shirt, a crumpled, blue baseball cap, and baggy jeans with a wallet sagging from the back pocket. That was the dead giveaway. When was the last time Elvis needed to carry a wallet? He was also doing groundskeeper-like things such as pulling weeds and watering. At one point, a bald man appeared in the scene. Maybe it was Carl Perkins. The Daily Express U.K. newspaper sent investigators to Memphis and discovered the man's name is Bill Barmer, an employee of Elvis Presley Enterprises and current internet sensation.

The most bizarre YouTube video is called "Elvis Presley — I'm Alive," posted by the Knights of the King's Realm, in which they assert that recordings have emerged with Elvis singing songs from the '90s. When the tapes were unearthed, a "Las Vegas TV special investigative unit" rushed out to run the new tunes through a computer voice-print analysis and found an "exact match" to one Elvis A. Presley. Naturally, the songs have been collected in an album you can purchase titled KINGTINUING, featuring the title tune, "I'm Alive." The track list includes: "Tears in Heaven," "La Vida Loca," "Sweet Home Alabama," "Have I Told You Lately," (which I guess is a remake of his classic 1957 version, unless the King is covering Van Morrison), and "Candle in the Wind," with both the original Marilyn Monroe version and the "Goodbye England's Rose" version.

"E" had a thing for Princess Di in the 1990s, I guess. The singer sounds vaguely like the '70s' Elvis, backed by revolting, 1990s techno music. Possibly the worst of both worlds, but the video has 2 million views. You think this is going away? I'm not an Elvis impersonator, but I am an Elvis channeler, and being a conduit, the King has asked me to deliver a message regarding the "I'm Alive" phenomenon. Elvis sayeth thus, "Y'all cut that mess out before I have to come down there from sitting at the left-hand of the Lord and karate-kick some ass Kang Rhee-style."

Attached: Johnny Neptune 1988.jpg (1080x1392, 110.49K)

And FYI, he committed suicide in his black barber chair, which was in his bathroom, near the toilet.

He was NOT on the toilet at all.

He sat in the barber chair, took a MASSIVE overdose, and as his heart attack occured, he fell face first onto the bathroom floor.

His face was on the floor, and he was hunched over, on his bent knees. He bit his tongue off, actually. When they found him, he was in rigor mortis, and his face and lower extremities were in full lividity.

When the bodyguards walked in, they went apeshit, and even though they knew he was dead, all logic went out the window, and they desperately tried to revive him. They tried to pry his mouth open to perform CPR on the corpse, and when they couldn't get his jaw open, one of the bodyguards actually knocked Elvis's front teeth out, illogically thinking he could pry his jaw open if the teeth weren't in the way.

Elvis actually killed himself hours beforehand, and his girlfriend at the time Ginger Alden (who was a completely worthless piece of shit) walked into the bathroom and found Elvis dead on the floor. However, instead of immediately calling an ambulance or calling the bodyguards downstairs in the Graceland Mansion, she actually called her mother first. Her mother was white trash just like her, and they both tried to figure out a way to profit off of this incident and take care of themselves before notifying the authorities that Elvis had died.

The mother actually called The National Enquirer, and they arranged a secret deal to get paid $160,000 for the story and the agreement was Ginger Alden would somehow sneak a photograph of Elvis in the casket.

When Ginger Alden called downstairs to notify the bodyguards, she lied and pretended that she had just found Elvis right before she called downstairs.

But the bodyguards didn't realize it until after the dust settled that Ginger did not appear to have just woken up. In fact, her hair was all fixed up, and she was wearing makeup and fully dressed, fully presentable.

The National Enquirer actually had reporters in Memphis ready to cover the story before the hospital had released the news publicly of Elvis's death.

Even in the hospital, although everybody knew he was already dead, the fact that he was Elvis changed everything and all protocol was thrown out the window.

They tried pumping his stomach, and they actually opened his chest cavity up to perform a heart massage manually.

It was a madhouse with doctors running in and out desperately trying to save a man that has been dead for hours.

A nurse at the Baptist Hospital knew Elvis personally, and she walked into the operating room crying, and told the doctors "oh my God he's dead please just stop doing this to him he's gone!"

There's a famous photograph of Elvis in the casket… She took that picture with a camera she had hidden in her purse.

She gave it to the National Enquirer, and she got her $160,000 for betraying Elvis and literally billions of Elvis fans worldwide….

No….

FACT: Elvis is listed as having had more sex than any other human being in history.

They came to this conclusion based upon Elvis' habit of having sex with up to 35 women at one time, over and over and over again around the clock.

His bodyguards used to go down to the front gate of Graceland, and pick 35 women at a time out of the hundreds of women who would be waiting outside.

This group of women would be ushered into Elvis' bedroom, and Elvis let the bodyguards pick and choose from whatever women were left over.

Elvis had so much sex with so many women that he got bored of it, and actually started doing bizarre shit like making the women eat each other out while he masturbated, and he even got a chimpanzee named 'Scatter', who he had trained to 'masturbate in women's faces upon command'…

Countless women reported being ushered into Elvis's bedroom, thinking they were going to get to fuck the king, but instead they were surprised when they were told to start eating other girls pussy's, and suddenly a chimpanzee appeared out of nowhere and started jacking off in their face… All of this would happen while Elvis laughed uncontrollably, masturbating in his bed.

100% TRUE… RESEARCH IT…

When Priscilla married Elvis, she was young and naive. Many people think that they can 'change' the errant ways of their significant other, which usually doesn't work out the way they planned.

But for a teenage girl to think she would be able to 'change Elvis' would be naive beyond comprehension… Even when married, Elvis continued having sex with countless dozens of women all day long. Every woman wanted to fuck Elvis, so everywhere he went, every woman he met would throw themselves at him…

He was fucking all of his co-stars and all of the female extras, etc etc. He was really kind of an asshole when it came to monogamy…

Finally, years later, Priscilla couldn't take it anymore… She finally approached him in his suite at the Hilton Hotel in Las Vegas right before a performance and told Elvis that she wanted to divorce.

He was so upset that he actually raped her in the hotel suite, somehow thinking if he had sex with her that she would change her mind…

She broke it off with Elvis and started dating a karate instructor named Mike Stone.

So NO… she didn't 'cuck' him… If anything it was the other way around…

You have to understand that he had nothing when he was young, and he was a total outcast that no girls wanted to be with. They would make fun of him at High School, laughing at him as he walked down the hallway…

Almost overnight he became THE most desirable man on Earth… Every man wanted to be him, and every woman wanted to fuck him… His life became an insane roller coaster, where nobody ever told him "no". He became so out of touch with reality, that it was tragic…

The irony is he was the world's most famous human, but he was secretly the world's loneliest person, completely isolated in a cocoon… He never got to go to the store like a normal person, or go to restaurants, or interact with other people on even the most basic levels…

I would highly recommend that you read a book called THE MEMPHIS MAFIA: All The King's Men by Alanna Nash. It's absolutely spellbinding book, because all of the bodyguards get to take turns telling the real stories that nobody else was there to see, and what I find Most fascinating about the book is how each of the bodyguards and takes turns correcting each other, refreshing each other's memories end filling in blanks that one of them may have forgotten as the decades have gone by.

That book is the best piece of literature on Elvis Presley's life, and when you read it, you actually get a chance to 'be there', like a fly on the wall, with vivid exquisite detail…

His life story is so amazing you, because it's so unlikely and impossible, yet it's TRUE… It actually happened… And it can never happen again…

If you don't believe anything I just said, I invite you to research it and find out for yourself

"THE FIRST TIME CAN ONLY HAPPEN ONCE"
Johnny Neptune, talking about Elvis

Attached: 1383758842-1.jpg (600x441, 47.12K)

This is what fedoras actually believe.

His upper face/cheek bones reminds me of Brittany spears

He was handsome but not 10/10, more like 7-8/10. His 10/10 status came from his fame and money.

went to a better place
Isaiah 11 6-9

Nigger detected. Microphones do that to prevent clipping when there are sudden loud noises.

All the world is a stage.
Elvis was a FtM tranny, his wife a man. Even in OP's little photo you can see it, he has a oval face which rounds to a point, lack of brow bone, soft full lips and small mouth, and soft warm eyes of a woman.
His "wife" has the box-shaped head, brow bones and wide mouth of a tranny.
Did you see her give birth?
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1131282/The-Hollywood-Baby-Snatcher-The-sinister-story-woman-stole-children-sold-stars.html
archive.fo/wDP8q

Bonus feature: notice the adam's apple of Elvis - it is lop-sided, not in the center line of his body.
That's because it's an implant. Real adam's apples don't sit lop-sided.
They couldn't hide his female hips, so they draw emphasis to them, hiding in plain sight, big lie.