Zig Forumss thought in this drone

youtu.be/VaTW8uAo_6s

Attached: d3e5b49319c023e-a-nw-p.jpg (1600x900, 470.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

modelflight.com.au/e-flite-umx-a-10-warthog-bnf-basic.html
dji.com/mg-1/info
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You faggots really need to drop this faux-80s vaporwave filter bullshit already.

Seems easy to shoot down

You just hate it because its Fashy as fuck and a right wing meme. Gas yourself

Attached: GLR.png (616x468, 489.41K)

I'll never give up retrowave or vaporwave

Retrowave is fine but vaporwave is stupid bullshit. Just open your fucking music player and set speed to 70% or so and you got all the music counterpart of it.

This, it isn't even really 80's at all, it's just what redditors think the 80's was like

>>>/reddit/

It's hard to consider it a "Fashy" right wing meme when it was the basis for a couch gag on the The Simpsons. "Retrowave" is a boring genre based on the same fantastic notion of our parent's youth that inspired the latest Marvel movies, and is only capable of similar artistic range. It's fairly consistently topped by the webms more common on 8/k/ and less-popular imageboards featuring a 90's-early 00's video style matched with hypnagogic electronic or contrasted with period-appropriate music, due to it drawing on the more real longing for pre-2007 internet of any user over 20. The "faux-80s vaporwave filter bullshit" is moreso popular due to it drawing on a popular aesthetic that's been present in popular media since at least 2010.

No, because it's been co-opted by you redditors, faggot.

Attached: shinlink.png (306x273, 36.27K)

Well, I guess that's your answer OP.
Drone looks like something an autistic, techy cousin would rig up and show you at the next family get together. Same thing said.
The only effective usage of one of these drones is to strap a bomb to it and fly it through the enemy's window with *Extreme *Nano *Guidance *Technology

Attached: 9682b6b0f245a8c08a021b98d5907624d3215f3e0ffa41ca0ee994aa31a07b6c.jpg (640x431, 52.89K)

One bird flying at its blades and its down on the ground. I guess we need to bring back carrier pigeons and train to hunt and seek drones.

It's retarded, why are they putting intermediate or even full rifle rounds on it? Those are important because your soldier can't walk up to 100m from the enemy before firing… but a fucking drone CAN. That's the whole point.

They should have used a AM-180 because this is perfect for this role. Stripped of furniture and using aluminum/composite where possible it would weigh maybe 1kg empty and another 1.8kg for the largest 270 round magazine. That's total 2.8kg mass payload

Pic related is Matrice 100, with a 2.8kg load an an 1kg expansion battery pack it can fly for 30 minutes before recharging. This is enough for a pair of assault drones to be carried in a single backpack, deployed/folded out in field, and for it to fly to the enemy around a corner and shoot his shit up with AM-180. The 270 round magazine will basically last for dozens of flights.

You can even have a soldier specialized for this who carries a small SMG for personal defense, and nothing else but two mini scout drones and two assault drones and solar panels/batteries. Add him to every fireteam and the enemy LOSES ALL ADVANTAGE OF COVER, plus you have two expendable team members who can flank the enemy every time.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (1600x900 33.11 KB, 441.81K)

Sums it up

where is your god now? you can pick em up from china for fuck all as well.

WHATS UP WITH ALL THE LENS FLARE

also, get one of these bad motherfuckers instead, the thrust vector will deal with recoil a lot better, and you get your own MINI AC-10 WARTHOG FOR CLOSE AIR SUPPORT. and if you don't think that's the tightest shit, you can fuck right off and join the rest of the dirty homosexuals in faggotopia. modelflight.com.au/e-flite-umx-a-10-warthog-bnf-basic.html

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (450x450, 79.35K)

of course, youd have to go with a larger model, i didnt look at that one properly, its just a small batter operated one. you could make one that uses those mini jet engines, and probably even strap a few grenades to it so it can drop those of the idiots that have no idea you have the fucking coolest thing on the planet.

Am I the only one who things that the Dragonfly is the most underrated CAS aircraft ever?

Attached: a-37.jpg (800x532 741.06 KB, 53.56K)

Vaporwave is unironically gay.
Retrowave has been infiltrated and after witnessing the fan base in real life it is very clear it attracts exactly the opposite of the time it longs for. Boomer-esque crunchy leftist millenials driving rusting riceburners who have beer guts and LARP as transsexuals with blue hair.

This right here is so quintessential chan culture. Being contrarian for no reason other than normies are doing it is stupid, there is still a fair amount of content out there that is still enjoyable, particularly music.

I will admit I never enjoyed vaporwave all that much but synthwave and game OST's like Furi and Hotline Miami are very good.

Synthwave is perfectly fine.
Making obnoxious images and videos with excessive "80s" filters and degrading audio quality to make them sound like dogshit isn't. It gets especially cringey when it involves Cold War slav conscripts. They didn't care about that shit back them. It doesn't fucking mix.

22Lr is meh round, too slow that will make problems fro shooting anything moving and can be stopped by any for of body armor.

5.7x28 on the other hand is quite promising for minimal possible but deadly gun for the drones. FN Five seven with cut off pistol grip and drum mag.

It's shooting 1200rpm and has 15 seconds of continuous fire, at that point caliber isn't the most important. Jammers that can jam military power communication isn't very common, and even if it was so what? There's a counter to every weapons system, just because there are counters to this one doesn't make it less effective.

I didn't know Zig Forums had so much high culture going on.

I mean, I posted one in the ace combat thread and everyone ignored me so probably.

Attached: A37.jpg (736x488, 74.78K)

Vaporwave has some good music, but I agree; there is a lot of fags/redditors bringing trap/rap/general poz elements into it and it's pretty infuriating. If you want to avoid the cancer, darksynth is still largely free of cancer. I recommend Masked if you want to hear some great hardcore-parkour music from an underrated artist.

I approve, there is some amazing stuff left. Ele/k/tronic music thread?

You've found War Aesthetics on youtube, right?

I'm OK with that

Whenever I see this video, all I can think about it getting blown by that hot Italian chick while I drive around in a Countache.

What?

You mean a spark generator? You know, the thing that actively broadcasts its location to basically any vehicle with a radar? And would guarantee a definitive air, mortar or artillery strike to happen on it, if deployed on a warzone?
Even if you leave it on a handheld radio inside some abandoned building or under a tree and bolt the shit out of the area, you still haven't dealt with the squad that is actually controlling the drones and you signalled everyone a big marker for your head to be taken.
That countermeasure can be more of a death sentence than just shooting the flying copters with guns strapped on 'em.

Besides, wouldn't it make more sense for military grade drones to have backup fly-by-wire systems that let an operator sacrifice range and manuvreability for immunity to that bullshit? It would still flank corners and be a buffer for enemy fire which it's pretty much its purpose. Problem would be if the drone wire catches on something and falls flat on itself, but that's why you have training corps.
Or heck, can it be loaded with a raspberri Pi and a camera, make it run some terrain-recognition software to make it navigate through corners and shit?

Best drone counter measure is another drone with a bit of netting hanging off of it. Fly netting into rotors of other drone, profit. Future warfare is going to be really fucking gay and stupid.

Fuck me just click the god damned thing.

Attached: Kamille expresses his disappointment.png (579x594, 535.95K)

This is fucking stupid.
Use cheaper components.
Strap a brick of C4 on it.
Fly into enemy and pop it.

I'm surprised the military hasn't field tested small scale RC plane bombs.

Attached: aa7cdf8a849df7b62c437c457efb0dfb302d4adb492c90398a4b645f2f122ee7.jpg (578x299, 36.55K)

You're not the only one.

Homebrew tomahawk

It already is a thing.
Net launchers, drone-carried net launchers, directed electromagnetic energy/hacking, anti-drone tasers, etc.

Why not seperate the bomb from the flyer before delivery? It costs you nothing and saves you a flying thing.

Only absolute kikes would want you to kamikaze every delivery vehicle into the enemy.

im seeing short range dummy rockets with about a hand grenades worth of a payload. 50-75 meter range shouldnt be too heavy. get a 5 kilo lift capable drone, strap three of em onto it, and bobs your aunty. give them the ability to be dropped vertically without popping the rocket, and you get a little more bang for your buck as well.

Yep, drones are already weaponizable, off the shelf.

And a winged drone could be utilized to be robust to:

Just have a mechanism that mechanizes the final stages (after lock-on glide slope set), and keeps updating the mechanical settings, in case of a loss of function.

This is fucking stupid.
You've described predators.

The kikebot costs $15 million dollars, which is more expensive than a flight of freedom fighters. Why do you keep thinking in kike terms? First the shitty kamikaze idea which is designed to make the manufacturer money while screwing over the military, now this shitty comparison to the kikebot. An assault drone would cost maybe $500-1000 which is less than some rifles, fit in two backpacks disassembled, and mini-BRRRRRT or drop regular hand grenades on dumb enemies, and drop RPG-43 on vehicles and bunkers.

Actually, if you don't need the thing to run for a lot of hours you could save a lot on costs. How many hours of operation do you need the motors rated at if they only have a flight time of 30 minutes and you'll never recover the vehicle, due to operational constraints? The delivery package, of course, would be non-violent and in accord with FDA, NPR, FCC, FTC, and FAA guidelines.

The situation is something like this.

1. Patrolling.
2. Get shot at.
3. Fire back.
4. Enemy takes cover.
5. Every time you try to retreat, enemy pops out to prevent it.
6. Stalemate.

Current solution is either some kind of support, hand grenades, rifle grenades, AT4, or unfolding some contraption like a 1/4 mil Javelin missile to take them out. Most of those are effective, but the last two have severe limitations in price and effectiveness, thus the assault drone is a good replacement for an AT4 or a Javelin missile.

It should:
1. Be cheaper and lighter than an AT4;

The DJI Agras MG-1 shows this is achievable, however double that weight as configured (they're obviously designed for way more than single use).

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (523x478, 45.45K)

DJI is a premium brand, and has too much spying stuff installed, so you wouldn't actually use it, but DJI is great for getting a basic understanding for each class's capabilities.

dji.com/mg-1/info

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1066x774, 294.73K)

At $15K, we can see price/performace is about 1/4th that of what the government has.

Not so great. But unlike small arms, drones can go around obstacles, without exposing the operator.

In a real war the drone and battery pack would be breakable into two backpacks, because it's more of a crew served squad/platoon weapon than a fireteam weapon. Kind of like real Javelins, you don't have every team of four guys armed with one, it's more likely that you have a team of guys at a platoon level in charge of using it.

Also depending on size, this is where use of MULTIPLE DRONES to flank enemies and provide supporting fire to your flesh-and-blood soldiers maneuvers.

Let's say it takes a two guy team to operate this thing. One guy to carry about 30kg load of four battery packs each with 15 minutes of go juice and a solar panel for recharging. The other guy carries a 30kg load of a 3kg folded up drone, 0.5kg control pack, and 25+kg of payload weapons. The drone can use regular grenades and demo packs as weapons in an emergency During the use of it, one guy is in charge of controlling the drone and is laser focused with VR goggles, the other guy is in charge of team communication, observation, rearmament and repair.

Average platoon has five teams of these guys for a total of ten dudes, and they form an "assault drone squad", they train together on best ways to use their drones, and when a couple of platoons get together they can raise a small scale air force to trounce large enemy formations.

Sounds like it would be even more cost effective for those on here to start researching and constructing anti-drone weapons. Let's make these things useless the day they're rolled out.

I forsee if this becomes popular, a lot of small units will get RPK like guns with AAA gunsights on them.

Attached: Mark_III_free_gun_reflector_sight_mk_9_variant_reflex_sight_animation.gif (300x259, 549.41K)

Even better: shrapnel rifle grenades. Der Juden im Israel already have those filled with flechettes: the grenade is launched normally, then after a short flight it explodes and covers everything in front of it with flechettes. Basically a shotgun on steroids.

we're living in the early days of the machine war
will it be Terminator or The Matrix

Is there something wrong with birdshot? Use a turkey load with one of them fancy low-dispersion wads.

Mount spark generators on barrage balloons (defense) and V-1s (offense).
I have just killed the military drone meme with WW2 era tech.

Attached: it's finally burning.png (809x616, 543.3K)

That's a normal reflex sight. AAA sights have mechanical adjustment for distance, speed, elevation and windage, but pretty obviously you can't put those on a gun that's not hard-mounted on the ground. Plus the entire mechanism relies on the airplanes having low maneuverability, if it can change direction on a dime and do it frequently then these adjustment mechanisms ain't gonna worth shit.

Not gonna happen. Max range is 2-2.5k