Webm Thread

Anyone have that webm of pastor Anderson saying not to be ashamed of the bible? Also webm thread.

Attached: panderson on organic produce.webm (1280x720, 2.33M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/wordonfirevideo/videos)
youtube.com/user/onearmsteve4192/videos)
youtube.com/channel/UCVdGX3N-WIJ5nUvklBTNhAw/videos)
izhaarulhaqq.wordpress.com/2016/12/18/what-is-injeel/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reposting

Attached: 4598728ab7f0c68c54131283dd31c73f3836aa2d5ddabdc6cc504be02cef4fbd.mp4 (1280x720, 15.3M)

Can somebody post the Sanderson webm where he is raging about alfalfa-sprouts?

Attached: Teaching Indian kid about WW2.mp4 (640x360, 1.9M)

Here you go

Attached: k.mp4 (854x480 1.87 MB, 1.21M)

Shame the other webm thread dropped off, I thought to bump it back the other day but found out it was too late and already gone, it turned into a mighty library

omgoshi just watched the webm how I lol'd

Mr dude delivered! Thanks brother.

And to think it probably died for a "if god love all people how come bad thing happen?" thread.

Attached: I'll stand up to the fags.webm (640x360 7.68 MB, 1.55M)

Attached: anime gf.webm (640x360 2.95 MB, 6.57M)

Attached: pokemon.webm (640x360 4.91 MB, 7.95M)

Attached: censoredabortionvid.mp4 (720x404, 8.78M)

What is the context of the second video? Why is he getting so mad about something that doesn't really matter?

AWFUL video. Really, really terrible. This type of exegetical strawmanning makes me extremely mad. This writer is making so many category errors and misrepresentations. I have studied Islam and here is why this video is wrong:

1. Muslims don't say that Christians believe in a false god. That is a complete misrepresentation. Muslims would say that God the Father is Allah, but Christ is not equal to God.

2. Muslims believe that the Torah and Gospel were literal texts that were revealed by God, but that those texts were never written down. All that we have from Moses is accounts of Moses, not what Moses wrote down. Likewise a Muslim would say that Jesus had the Gospel texts, but Jesus never wrote them down, and the four evangelists are just humans who are capturing blurry pictures of Christ's life.

3. Yes, no one can change the words of the Gospels, but remember, a Muslim believes that the Gospels were NEVER WRITTEN DOWN. They were just lost forever when Jesus died.

Terrible video, 0/10 exegesis

Attached: assumption of mary virginwithangels.jpg (1383x2186, 436.63K)

Beyond disgusting.

Good explanation

Oh man, is this real? This is terrible

He's telling the story of a schoolteacher who would argue with schoolanderson about the big bang and evolution and all that. Same teacher absolutely insisted there was no such thing as vitamin k, So Anderson printed out all the proof and brought it in.
It was just an example of atheistic scientists who are puffed up in their knowledge even when they don't have the facts.
Why's he mad? Keeps the congregation engaged

Attached: 1476144653297.gif (345x237, 1.86M)

Doesnt the Quran say to refer back the injeel and torah? How would one do that when the gospel wasn't preserved?

Source?

This is what pure evil looks like.

How do these people not feel terrible about themselves? Is this the famous hardened heart?

Saved this from a while back, favourite webm from here

Attached: treasured.webm (520x690, 399.69K)

Did anyone save any of that valf videos?

Attached: videogames.webm (426x240, 9.86M)

Attached: videoplayback.webm (640x360, 5.39M)

Attached: Stella splendens 'Llibre Vermell de Montserrat'-2b3AV_UgZPQ.webm (480x360, 8.94M)

Attached: gender.webm (640x360, 9.43M)

Attached: laffytaffy.webm (640x360 714.07 KB, 4.02M)

He has a huge superiority complex and actually thinks he has the authority to interpret Scripture in any ways he wants, that's why you've got so much weird stuff coming from him. He also calls himself a prophet.

Honestly, people give him too much attention. He's just like Westboro Baptist Church, where they throw anger tantrums and scream about homosexuals and people watch them. Except, most people are just laughing at people like Anderson.

tl;dr: he's a crazy guy who isn't worth your attention, I suggest tuning in to people like

(1) Bishop Barron (youtube.com/user/wordonfirevideo/videos)

(2) Father Ripperger (youtube.com/user/onearmsteve4192/videos)

(3) Father Schmitz (youtube.com/channel/UCVdGX3N-WIJ5nUvklBTNhAw/videos)

Attached: Steven Anderson.mp4 (1280x720, 13.91M)

wrong
he's just a little misguided, most of what he says is good

the guy is a fraud and he contradicts himself in almost every video he makes

Attached: 424321.png (640x419, 324.97K)

source of the laffytaffy one?

I like him, he's more relatable and true than those panzie pastors who will gladly discard the bible if it holds a single homophobic word in it. Also if you know of better ones please advise.

(1) Bishop Barron (youtube.com/user/wordonfirevideo/videos)

(2) Father Ripperger (youtube.com/user/onearmsteve4192/videos)

(3) Father Schmitz (youtube.com/channel/UCVdGX3N-WIJ5nUvklBTNhAw/videos)

Go mouth on a muslims foot cuckold.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Attached: 1513290063002.png (512x512, 256K)

The people in those pictures were African Catholics, FYI

Attached: 1519224213325.jpg (1236x944, 64.85K)

meant this for you, bud

Attached: 1519053646897.jpg (770x1062, 1.07M)

Say Goodnight Kevin

Lol @ morel oral
I'm catholic btw

Real comfy first time i saw, still is.

Attached: TheWickedFlee.webm (640x360, 1.43M)

THOSE CHILD SACRIFICERS WILL SEE WHAT'S COMING FOR THEM ON JUDGEMENT DAY! REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED TO ISRAEL AND JUDAH WHEN THEY STARTED WITH CHILD SACRIFICES? OUR GOD IS A VERY PATIENT GOD, AND TOLERATED THESE WICKED ACTS FOR CENTURIES, NOW IMAGINE HIS WRATH UPON THOSE PEOPLE OF A ONCE CHRISTIAN NATION!

Attached: 0e794a13ee281849b60a75d8d008d55ee6f7cbfa1d122b210d63ac6859e5aeab.jpg (880x960, 210.58K)

Does anyone have the webm of him draping his coat over his head to look like a Pharisee High Priest?

Attached: 1438402584276.jpg (250x250, 19.97K)

PART ONE OF TWO (1) (THE KEY)
(ALICE & WONDERLAND) 80 thousand ft. BIG PICTURE
Free speech - Not spam!

1. CLASSIFIED - Flat Earth POSSIBLE? [Prepare to be AMAZED – wonderland]
Bible says earth cannot be moved? Says stars & Sun move?
NASA LYING? No “outer” space? NO PICTURES OF EARTH EXIST? [verity]
ALL PICTURES DIGITALLY CREATED (COMPUTER GENERATED). [verify]
FISHEYE LENSE CREATES FAKE CURVE? [verify] What is a Dome?
Why Bible says “firmament”? Waters above? [Alice in Wonderland].
United Nations Emblem is a Flat Earth Map? Coincidence? [no coincidences]
Why don’t plane pilots factor in the curve or rotation? Why don’t engineers?
Why haven’t star charts changed in thousands of years? Earth not moving?
What are stars? Research flat earth, be amazed. Book of Enoch?
Why does Catholic CHURCH own inferred telescope named LUCIFER?
[bigger.than.you.know] [Alice in wonderland] [follow the white rabbit]
Reality is not what you thought. Youtube.com flat earth. [expand your thinking] THERES A DOME ABOVE YOUR HEAD. POSSIBLE? Shockingly, YES!

2. CLASSIFIED - What are GIANTS? What are Nephilim? Why is this relevant?
What is Big Foot? [wonderland] Does the Bible talk about Giants? Hairy ones?
Why? Where did they come from? Are they real? Alive today? Bible is true.
BONES. GRAVES. LEGENDS. THE KANDAHAR GIANT. BOOK OF ENOCH.
What is book of Enoch? Who was Enoch? Why was book removed from bible?
[alice & wonderland] Novus Ordo Seclorum (new order of ages) Why?
[future proves past] They are returning. Who are THEY? What are stars?
Alien invasion? NO. Spiritual invasion. Does Bible quote Enoch? Why?
Illuminati knows the truth. Stars are living. This is why they worship stars.
Worship Saturn, venus, mars, sun? Why? Why Egypt? Why pyramids?
Giants from the heavens built them? Aliens? No. Nephilim. Alice & wonderland.
Wandering stars (so called planets) are? Fallen angels? Demonic? RESEARCH!

3. CLASSIFIED - What are UFOs? True UFOs are ANGELIC BEINGS [expand your thinking]
Not UFOs, are UFAs – Unidentified Flying Angels. Light. Shape shifters real.
God is real. Satan is real. Dome is real. Flat Earth is real. Angels are real. Not aliens.
Hybrids are real. (Alice & Wonderland) (follow the white rabbit) [expand thinking]
All are fallen angels. All are demonic manifestations. Revelation 12 sign. 7 years?
Solar eclipse. Magic. Illusion. Distraction. Lies. Hiding reality. Research. Study.
Satanic world leaders working with them. Preparing for [Alice & wonderland]
Return of Aliens? No return of Nephilim. Giants. Hybrids. Preparing for…
“Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are
coming on the earth:” Great awakening. What is CERN? What are they doing?

4. CLASSIFIED - Illuminati – REAL – Deep State – Swamp – Triangle - Synonyms.
Why is their symbol pyramid? Eye? Egyptian? Who helped Egyptians? (not aliens)
Who did they worship? WHAT did they follow? Stars? Why? Giant beings? (wonderland) Why hide history? History is the key to understanding.
What are star trails? Perfect circles (north star)? Wandering Stars (wonderland).
Why rewrite history? Why Novus Ordo Seclorum? To hide the key.

5. Bible is TRUE! Stop sleeping. Science can prove. Classified.
THE KEY… UNDERSTANDING THAT EVERYTHING IS ABOUT RELIGION. (sleeeeep).
It’s always about religion. (don’t sleep). THEY JUST DON’T WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT BECAUSE KNOWLEDGE IS POWER! TRUTH IS POWER. JESUS IS POWER!
THEY WANT YOU WEAK. THEY WANT YOU CONFUSED. THEY WANT YOU DIVIDED.

SOCIETY HAS BEEN BRAINWASHED! SOCIETY IS BEING CONTROLLED. ACTIVELY HYPNOTISED
They use subliminal messages, modified food, fluoride in water, televisions (flicker rate), smart phones (frequencies), video games (distraction/brain warping). All to make you sleep. All to distract you while they have taken over the world. Now it’s time for Alice and Wonderland (evil)
to return. Prepare. Believe. Study. Pray. Qanon will surely validate when the time is right.

MAP – RED PILL – HIDDEN TRUTH – GREAT AWAKENING – reality – BOOOOOOOM!

Attached: What do the stars tell you.jpg (1936x1296, 1011.36K)

Here is part two my blessed Christian men and women.
(ALICE & WONDERLAND) 80 THOUSAND FT - BIG PICTURE

I invoke my constitutional right to freedom of speech and freedom of religion. Any ban
on this content is a violation of constitutional law! Banning this content is also a ban
on RELIGIOUS SPEECH. These are verifiable FACTS, not SPAM.
To deny me these rights is UNAMARICAN, UNPATRIOTIC AND ILLEGAL
—————————–
6. Barack Obama? Not Classified – suppressed – VERY INTERESTING
The following is not opinion. They are statements of fact. Any conclusions drawn
From these facts are your own. I am only supplying information.

What does Barak mean in Hebrew? (lightning)
How is O used in Hebrew? (connects two phrases together)
What does bamah (bama) mean in Hebrew? (a high place, a high place of worship)
What does Barak O Bamah mean in Hebrew? (lightning from a high place of worship)
LUKE 10:18 And (Jesus) said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.
So in Hebrew it is said… I beheld satan as barak O bamah (FACT!) What is Hussein?
“…Be still and know that I am God…” Who said? 9/11 ceremony. Is this relevant?

Don’t do spiritual battle without faith, without Holy Christ, without wisdom. BIBLE TRUE.

7. HIDDEN TRUTH – According to the Bible as I understand it the true Jewish religion
Is not what you think it is. According to my the scriptures Christians are the ones who
Accept the true Jewish religion. Doesn’t that then make us Jewish?
Christians accept the Jewish Messiah, yes? Did Christ’s Apostles cease being
Jewish when they accepted Jesus as Messiah? No. True Jewish people accept
their Messiah according to the Bible. BIG, BIG SECRET – Doesn’t that then mean
those who claim to be Jews today are not truly following the Jewish religion?
No accept messiah, no believe in true Jewish religion. Yes?
No believe in true Jewish religion, not Jewish. Then what? Key?
Thus, Christian = Jew = true Jewish religion = Israel according to my beliefs.
Jesus is Jewish. All who accept Jesus are JEWISH religion. Bible Fulfilled.
We are Jewish by our faith, by heart, not by physical lineage (like OT times).
Bible says all of Israel shall be saved? How? Do modern “Jews” accept Christ?
How then saved? Through Christ ONLY, yes? Who then is Israel? Who is Israel?
(what does this mean about the current nation of Israel? Not sure. You?)

ARCHIVE OFFLINE - Do the RESEARCH - PRAY - LEARN - THINK – ARCHIVE OFFLINE
Please do not make the mistake of not looking into this for yourselves
Don’t believe me ….. look for yourselves … but please do not ignore
FLAT EARTH – NEPHILIM – GIANTS – BOOK OF ENOCH
Even Q points us to the bible AND Alice in wonderland. He has offered several
prayers and tells us to pray all the time. What does Q know?? truth!

- HIDDEN REALITY – 80,000 ft. – IT’S ALL ABOUT RELIGION – $$$ is their tool. (pray)
Nothing is what you thought it was. Crazy? Surprise! Not crazy. Fact.
Pray, kneel, be humble, repent, submit to Christ
RISE - KNOWING TRUTH. UNDERSTANDING - TRUTH GIVES YOU POWER!!
REAL POWER!!! This is why THEY hide it. RESEARCH, RESEARCH, RESEARCH!
Signed, Anonymous (accept to those who know)

Much RESPECT TO THE Q TEAM! Much Respect to my President!
Thank you for this opportunity to expose important truth to world
Thank you for fighting evil – Be careful guys
How far will Trump go? Classified – Top Secret

No such thing as WHITE witches. (Even if they mean well)
All witches draw power from same force (even if they don’t know it)
If not done through Christ – From Satan – no acceptions (even if you mean well)
BIBLE IS TRUE (who put dome over your head?)

The BRIDGE – NORTH POLE – STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN – JACOBS LADDER - CLASSIFIED
(480458 – Post 827 Q) - Listening for coded messages – loved Capital DOME – (229103 – Post 649 Q)
tiny bread crumbs – coincidence?
MAP – RED PILL – HIDDEN TRUTH – GREAT AWAKENING – Q * reality – BOOOOOOOM!

Attached: The truth.jpg (854x480, 78.36K)

Taqqiya

it's a shame that we have you as our mod.

Attached: Covfefe.webm (1280x720, 3.38M)

What makes you think I'm a mod?

Attached: Saint Borromeo and Pope Saint Pius V together strike down Islam and Lutheranism..jpg (871x1200, 167.16K)

The last time when you posted that on the other discussion it had Last Edited on it.

don't forget that watching anime turns you into a fithy homo, don't watch it ok man

Attached: 456334.jpg (982x669, 95.49K)

Why would you assume that I'm a homo?

Attached: 1519791302336.jpg (524x400, 25.97K)

Attached: Faggot degneracy.mp4 (1280x720, 9.44M)

I've heard of them getting stemcells from fetuses but wtf do they want with intact limbs and brains? Is this part of jewish blood ritual?

Attached: _507cf14bc00a18a6ed1336143aabf0c9c649b6fbfc86e940aef150942576af7d.webm (768x576 352.48 KB, 3.98M)

Do you really have to ask or didn't history teach you anything?

Attached: knowledge.jpg (450x735, 99.36K)

you love her, dont you

Attached: HER.jpg (1920x1080, 468.64K)

What's her name/YouTube channel?

Someone posted this one in the last one and it's astonishing

Don't tease us just like that

Sadly misses the music

Attached: excommunication - film becket.webm (480x208, 4.9M)

she's married, nerd

Attached: image4.jpg (323x529, 189.23K)

Never ever…

Attached: 2074d0777a14051fed4b329a129cb914c4361064cf16c31de34082b758a827dc.webm (1280x720 2.08 MB, 1.5M)

Attached: treasured dream.jpg (1669x709, 189.58K)

How old is this .GIF? I thought Steiner was known for suffering from "Steinerism", this issue of separation between the pectoral muscles. It doesn't seem to affect the strength of the pecs, just their appearance.

How can text be revealed by God but then also never be written down? Surely, it's revealed in a written-down form at the time of its reveal? Or else, how is it revealed?

I don't think Anderson was in the right here regarding the Japanese NEETs.
It's true that women don't want the herbivore men but the Japanese "carnivore" man doesn't really conform to the western ideal of a carnivorous man. It actually conforms to the archetype of the "Beta Male", a supplicant, servile, docile human being who never objects to the orders and requests of his superiors. I would never attempt to argue that the hikkis are "real men" but nonetheless, the "carnivore" men aren't right either. I don't think Anderson is aware of the Japanese acceptance of "karoshi"– death due to work.
He then goes on about the Japanese men's rejection of "independent" women and how it really stems from the men not being manly enough. That's untrue too. Due to the brutality of the conditions, the women want a man able to pay for a house rather than a mere apartment which, in Japan, means a large swath of men literally have no chance of ever making the cut. I vividly remember seeing a chart showing the success of marriages in Japan. It was fine and then 1967 happens (the year Japanese women enter the workplace) and it just nosedives. And again, women are known for refusing to accept a man that's on their level. They always want to trade up. These two things combine and most men just aren't considered an option, despite the fact that men and women roughly equal one another in population size.

I think Anderson's right to be disgusted by the state of Japanese society but I don't think the solution is as simple as telling the men to "man up".

It's to be expected of him, he gets his knowledge on japan from Zig Forums

It's real, but it's from a painted as evil from a point of either deception or willful ignorance; The aspects of abortion they are talking about are present only in late term procedures, when the skull is formed - and less that 2% of all aborts are in such a way.

In the beginning of the video she says that the following stories make abortion look like a gore show, and it's true - late term abortions are horrible, and never elective. They're done when the fetus is dead or malformed. These are not elective first tirmester abortions in any way. Most abortions, about 93% are in the first three months, before the brain forms and the foundations of a person are laid.

I'd never thought you'd get this many replies with such dumb bait

you sound like you're trying to pacify him on abortive procedures, are you?

more likely than not he's already made of his mind on the issue of abortion - but if he's going to have any opinion on it, it should be based in truth and science, not through shoddy made propaganda that panders to the uneducated.

Attached: names.webm (1280x720, 3.88M)

Attached: PLATINUM HOLY.webm (448x480, 3.76M)

So when your goal is to get people to not watch a guy you may actually want to watch a couple videos before just making things up

Even if you can prove this, the webm you're replying to sources the Koran directly.

I was looking for that Moral oral webm i made a while ago.

But there is nothing holy about it, i thought it would remix ave maria or something.

There is another webm from the same guy that answers that also, about Muslims misunderstand the trinity. see >>614572

Oh hello guys. I didn't respond to this thread for a while but now I am back. By the way, I am a Catholic and have studied Islamic history in university.

Anyways, here is some pretty fine Islamic exegesis that describes the distinction between Injeel and New Testament. In the Islamic viewpoint, Injeel (Gospel) is a Quranic-esque revelation that is NOT the same as an autobiography of Jesus.

izhaarulhaqq.wordpress.com/2016/12/18/what-is-injeel/

Anyways, don't be retarded, I'm not a Muslim, so I do not believe this, but you should still argue with Muslims on their own terms. The Webm is extremely stupid because even though it "quotes the Quran directly" it interprets the text completely wrong. Also, the Muslims I met in university as well as my teachers in classes confirm the Islamic interpretation, which is that Injeel and Torah were lost in history and not recorded in permanent writing.

You might ask yourself: if this is the case, then why would God allow the Gospels/Injeel to be lost so easily? Good question. This is a fine objection to the Islamic exegesis. This is a much better objection than "duhhh the New Testament is the same as Injeel" which a Muslim would never agree with !

Attached: dsc06336-copy.jpg (2763x2748, 1.8M)

Btw this pic is a pic of Our Father Prayer so is not Taqiyya :^)

Attached: Litany of Chad.webm (336x240, 2.8M)

I hate the idea that a Christian is doing low quality attacks on non-Christian things (in this case Islam) without seemingly understanding the text or what it is Muslims believe from a Muslim perspective, particularly this guy who's snappy videos and good presentation has a decent sized following on youtube. It really discredits our efforts especially when we chastise others who come to attack Christianity with wholly incorrect or misinformed understandings of what it is we actually believe ('hurr durr mixed fabrics and shellfish' etc etc).

Yeah exactly. Good points. I always hate it when stupid atheists bring up dumb abrogated and misinterpreted Old Testament texts as if it implies to Christians now.

that ending is perfect

Lol

Problem is why would the Quran keep saying go to the people of the book while being revealed. Not so much "duhhh the New Testament is the same as Injeel"
Can't say the explanation in the article you posted deals with that issue well which is not surprising.

Some things never change.

Attached: Foster_Bible_Pictures_0074-1_Offering_to_Molech.jpg (1072x1200, 451.67K)

Attached: benedict.jpg (1280x720 185.14 KB, 14.56M)

Attached: EMJ.png (480x360 242.48 KB, 8.19M)

Attached: The Story of Bishop Ketteler.mp4 (264x198, 11.58M)

Attached: gondola finds God.mp4 (640x360, 9.83M)

I hate that guy, but I laughed for like 20 seconds, holy moly guacamole

Attached: PSA.webm (1280x720, 541.91K)

I love E;R so much. Shame he posts about as often as Bin Laden.

Who's the source again? I've seen the full vid before but can't rememebr (E.R doesn't mean anything to me rn)

E;R, he's a jewtuber that does movie reviews and adopts Zig Forumsack rhetoric. He does good stuff when he's not just ranting about a retarded cartoon made to brainwash children into left-wing dogma.

Attached: Abortionist Doctor Confronted, Demons Manifest.mp4 (1280x720, 9.58M)

is this what happens when you overdose on Vitamin K

Attached: expext God.png (475x792, 705.3K)

What is wrong with these people

Demons barely even have to hide at this point.