Rate his stance Zig Forums

Rate his stance Zig Forums

Attached: 28cfcda83d41be1c807b64c497aa21603a0387a58b4a633f8c5fd63ccb681713.png (402x714, 197.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/dF3b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Randy/10

Attached: 141516161.jpg (750x741, 69.75K)

What's the legality of that shotgun? Was it registered?

Could be a shockwave

It is a shockwave, you can see it in the video.

this entire scenerio is funny to me

Not appreciating the most kino scene of the decade with

Please tell me he was a kike too.

He was mentally ill, check the /tv/ thread.

Who else is waiting for Paul Harrell to analyze this?

Attached: boomers.png (624x951, 488.04K)

that was bretty good but the leftist freakout is funnier

Attached: boomer jack off.gif (382x554, 2.57M)

The son reminds me of Mr. Pink from reservoir dogs, but obese.

Attached: Dumpster_Shotgun_Fight.webm (640x480, 2.7M)

Attached: Boomboom.webm (853x480, 5.59M)

Attached: WELLES.jpg (343x371, 19.75K)

So was it justified? I dont see the bat being thrown until after the shots.

It wasn't really thrown, he took a swing at the old guy and got blasted and let the bat go.

It's hard to tell because of the dumb bitch cringing away, but it's quite clear that they guy swung at the old man so they shot him. Orange shirt had mental issues/had gotten in trouble with the police just beforehand so under Texas law at worse they'll get manslaughter, likely they'll get off with maybe a fine for "brandishing a weapon in public" or something of that nature (I don't know how cucked Abilene, Texas is though).

Attached: Rednecks_Were_Innocent.png (489x1018, 84.21K)

Lefties and antiguns get fucking frothing retarded over this video, because armed blobs (with no jobs?) can put you down with little effort, regardless of your physical prowess.

W
tff
F?

It's an ebin maymay.

you really hate jews huh ouzo chan?

Attached: Not A Shotgun.png (247x622, 28.4K)

The funniest thing is the video exonerates them, and if the stooopid dam bich hadn't released it they would be in deep trouble. Now the prosecutor has a problem: a video that exonerates the guys he's charged. If he goes through with the charges he'll lose.

looks like the dipshit DA's gonna try his luck

Attached: 1537548978686.png (1000x652, 134.42K)

Their greatest ethnoreligious holiday is about genociding Greeks, what gives?

hey i aint knockin it, but make sure to save some hate for the turks and muslims too ouzo chan

Can someone identify the shotty?

Attached: steal his style.png (804x714, 247.44K)

Tac 14 probably

Already been ID'd as a Remington Tac-14 in one of the replies; you can slightly make out the distinctive square fore end.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1350x700, 60.16K)

See here:

How much does that chest hair cost?

Fuck off, faggot.

Priceless.

Attached: steal his style.png (804x714, 373.34K)

stock-less shotguns are worthless for self defense
reminder not to bring a bat to a gunfight

I think it's the Remington Loophole that's "non-NFA item"

I think not threatening to murder people who have shotguns and handguns is more crucial to survival.

Attached: drgnfutapaizuricum.png (450x300, 258.94K)

tfw everyone is blind, didn't notice the logo:

honorary burger

Attached: 1393956522612.gif (482x800, 29.06K)

There's no such thing as too much hate user. We will always hate both the kikes and the roaches equally. We will not rest until both are exterminated, down to the last child. If it doesn't happen in our lifetime we will forever roll in our graves out of sheer hatred and will not stop until our descendants get the job done or get wiped out trying.

Attached: sbTZrDV.jpg (1241x688 34.26 KB, 186.87K)

best part is the wife, who gets the baseball bat and encuorages the confrontation, while claiming "You will not shot my husband".
Either she is retarded or she wanted to get rid of her husband.

Get the crazy husband shot and later release the vid to help out the killers? I mean, wouldn`t normally the police confiscate the vid if she (and the shooters) said she had made one?

Thanks. I feel honored.

Apparently she released the video to the (((media))) BEFORE she gave the clip to the authorities.

theyve been selling "persuaders" for fucking years, they literally just changed the grip

So her husband got lead poisoning, police and ambulance arrives, everybody gets asked for their story, she forgets (or lies) about the existence of the vid, then turns around and sends the vid to the media (and later to the police), even gives an interview archive.fo/dF3b and the corpse of her husband is still warm?
I bet those two did her a favor.

how fucked is she?

She's a single mother now, so she'll be showered in gibs. No idea if there was life insurance, but she'll still probably make bank from a gofundme.

The last thread about this got deleted or moved?

I remember someone posted Aaron's felon record and some of his kikebook pictures, but I didn't saved it.

I think that's the /tv/ thread?

I could swear I saw it here yesterday, I don't browse /tv/ at all, I'll look there, thank you

Attached: man stabbed.jpg (450x338, 37.36K)

depends on how fast she finds a new man.

Legally speaking there will be no consequences for a "grieving" widow forgetting something and sharing it later with everyone.

maybe she declares her children retarded like their daddy to get some government gibs.

she can send the video to the media, but she forgets to send it to the cops.

What was the origin of the dispute? A mattress? I read this happened behing the dead anger mans property. Were the two good ol' boys dumping trash behind his property? I'd be mad too, but not mad enough to get myself killed.

the mattress belonged to the crazy man, he threw it in someones(not his own or they would have specified that) dumpster and father son duo brought it back to him. He caught them in the process and immidiatly threatened them and Dad pulled his pistol.

Fuck well deserved. I hate people who can't properly dispose of their own trash with a burning passion.

Doubtless the bich made him do it. He's not the kind of guy to bother cleaning up trash.

now this incident gets even more crazier. death treaths against a mailman for walking beside a window or some shit. facebook posts that are a 1000 letters long, but describe nothing. I swear, this is like peeling a onion and finding an even more rotten layer underneath.
/tv/ thread got anchored, pol thread is arguing about jews and autism, if you combine them you kinda get the full picture.

Attached: 1537549553252.png (489x1018 2.7 MB, 84.21K)

Long story short:
>Orange shirt illegally chucks mattress box spring into dumpster because trash company will charge to take it away otherwise
>Tells old man "you're gonna pick that mattress box spring and put it back in the dumpster!"

Attached: hippity_hoppity_get_off_my_fucking_property.webm (1280x720, 13.98M)

Crap. The guy was right about something. This guy would never hurt himself. Well, except by attacking a guy literally pointing a gun at him with a baseball bat.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (701x120, 72.97K)

I think the biggest mistake was how little effort was made to deescalate the situation. The "take a swing" comments put him in a bad light and if they are going to get him on something it's going to be that. It seemed like no shirt had enough and was looking for an excuse to shoot the guy.
Don't get me wrong I'm on the side of the old man, but I think the situation could have been handled better.

This is a cut and dried case, but, alas, retarded bich, like all #WorldStarHipHop videoistas, failed to record the money shot. Still, we know who attacked first.

And that's always the most important thing for juries.

Kikes, you know how kikes always claim that the palistianians were the first to attack? Ask them, they are just retaliating. Retaliation is a fundamental principle of the innate human sense of justice.

They walk. And Soros & minions will bich about it.

You kidding me? Have you ever been in a fight in your life? Or even a mildly inflamed argument? One of the most mundane things people say is 'touch me'. What, do you want them to grovel at the feet of a degranged psychotic and beg him to stop saying he's going to kill them? Especially since grandpa was chill about it while the other dude is loosing his fucking mind, I don't think the shirtless duo could've done anything to deescalate even if I wanted them to, which I don't, because they have every right to stand where they stood and not retreat from a dude threatening to kill them. Not the defensive party's problem to deescalate.

What I love is how Tac-14 man is cowed by the guy yelling an interruption.

These loudmouths and their whores mistake courtesy and certain standards of social behavior for a lack of bravery.

It took a man of real substance to pull that trigger.

Triggerman, I salute you!

If you go to 2:12 minutes in the video it shows orange shirt throwing the bat at the gray haired man and in response to that he gets shot with buck. Before then we couldn't even see who attacked first, but only heard the pistol going off and the orange shirt stumbling back. The only thing that we can really look at to determine if the shooting can be justified is the amount of force being presented on both sides and who was in the right to brandish it when the confrontation first started. I think likely this is going to be voluntary manslaughter for the both of them if their defense can't prove orange shirt could've been charged with assault/battery.

Even if they can't, their gimme's are:

I'm not saying "Try me" comments are uncommon, I'm saying they will make old guy's time in court more difficult. I'm sorry that wasn't clear.
No. I think he shouldn't egg the psycho on. I think old guy was right in his decision to inform orange shirt what would happen if orange shirt were to attack, and he was right to tell orange shirt to step back. He was right to stand his ground, and he was right to shoot the guy. Doubly so if the law shows orange shirt charged first.
I agree so far as nothing they could say would deescalate. I doubt even an apology would work, and orange shirt isn't entitled to an apology so fuck it. They could have walked away, but like you said…
and I agree with that.
No, they are not obligated but if they said less they would be better off come their court date.

No.

Attached: Texas-Dumpster-Murder-Victim.jpg (800x1165 215.13 KB, 184.75K)

Will we get an anime adaptation with 2hus?

One can only hope. The audio is there.

Honestly what's bothering me is how much the media is spinning the story to make it seem like the son and dad combo already had their guns out. The son didn't even come out until he heard his dad getting yelled at according to early reports.

Here's to hoping them good ol' boys gets out okay.

Attached: muh constitutional right.jpg (1909x1057, 182.21K)

Regardless of if its an alleyway or his private property the orangeshirt guy is clearly the aggressor while the two shirtless guys are being calm and standing their ground, sounds like a pretty clear cut case of legit self defense. Orangeshirt's history of being a paranoid schizophrenic is just icing on the cake.

This is an example of Soviet propaganda:

You're have to explain that one to me.

Some important details are missing because of the camera work. To me it appears like the first 2 rounds didn't hit and could have been warning shots. The orange shirt guy then threw the baseball bat and started charging afterwards which made the son fire the shotgun. If this was the exact case of events then there is no way you can blame the 2 but because of the woman screwing up the filming when it mattered most it could have also gone entirely different.

ahahahahaha

Now there was never a less true statement!!! You should be giving US classes.

These are the perfect villians regarding the 2A for the media. "Dumb rednecks walk around armed in public and kill someone over trash. This is why we need to repeal the 2A."

And, in a way, you are.

Attached: questioncat.jpg (300x300, 24.26K)

ARNEL SWARTZNIGGA'S TAKE ON THE GREAT MATTRESS WAR OF 18
kek

These two high-estradiol guys should've just gassed both psycho and his retarded bitch with a pepper spray.

He didn't throw the bat. He got shot mid swing

From my understanding, Fudd fires warning shots, orange throws the bat, then the Shirtless Wonders kill orange.
but i don't know. the timing doesn't seem right for the "shot mid swing" argument

Never gets old

Attached: 1523670314649.png (247x249, 82.49K)

Was the old fart holding an M&P Shield?

looked like a Glock to me

No, the Persuader has a 20" barrel+8 shot tube to meet the 26" OAL requirement. The Shockwave/Tac-14 have a 14" barrel+ the "birdshead"/sawed-off stock grip to meet the 26" OAL requirement. The "loophole" is that it lets them legally sell a shotgun with a 14" barrel without any SBS paperwork, since it doesn't have a stock, it's not a legal "shotgun", it's just a "firearm".

Orange shirt guy had a phonebook sized record and the cops had multiple neighborhood complaints reports because he was a legit violent psycho. The cops literally responded to death threats on a third party from him the day prior.
Given that background it's normal for neighbors to immediately draw a gun in a confrontation.

Any half baked lawyer is gonna get the video written off as evidence as in 99% of those cases (since it doesn't show the beginning of the confrontation it's a full accusatory POV, there is a fucking metric ton of prior on this).
The real problem is the son (shows up with more guns, a fucking gimmicky shotgun at that, instead of trying to de-escalate and calling the cops first) and the fact that they didn't call the cops at all.
Rule 1 of gunfight is pack a gun, Rule 2 is pack a phone.
In any confrontation it's always word against word and it's stupid and shouldn't be a thing but the fact is the one that talk to the cops first gets a massive advantage, because the cops will come in thinking "situation X is happening" because it's what dispatch (authority figure) told them while if your story is "situation Y happened" they automatically think you're the one lying since all they hear is lie all day.

BOY I SURE DO LOVE SHITPOSTING YEP I DO IT ERRDAY I'M SHITPOSTIN' HARDYHARHAR
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌

Attached: 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.png (487x622, 133.03K)

Attached: american_check'em.png (503x374, 200.27K)

I'm not shitposting when I say that I loved that video, I'm glad orange shirt is dead.

I doubt things go well for our two heroes. Looks like they shot orange shirt again when he was already downed. No bueno. All depends on how cucked that part of Texas is though.

Text-book spaghetti western standoff. Could have been directed by Clint Eastwood himself.

Observed

Attached: 986bc57f6476de41333e7510caf498e3e34408a46ce50c38fc2187d0c8b45364.jpg (620x678, 78.52K)

As sound advice as this is, I personally wouldn't feel safe taking my eyes off an attacker even for a moment so I can dig my phone out of my pocket. Yeah, it's good to call the police ASAP because of race to the courthouse and all that good shit but you're not always in a position to do so/

Arnold, what is best in life?

Very nice.

Attached: Check em.jpg (968x681, 53.99K)