66% millenials don't know what Auschwitz is,22% don't know what the Holocaust is

The study, released on Holocaust Remembrance Day, April 12, raises troubling questions about whether the Holocaust is disappearing from Americans’ collective memory.

In a survey of 1,350 American adults, the Conference on Jewish Material Claims Against Germany found:

22 percent of millennials haven’t heard of the Holocaust or aren’t sure if they have heard of it.
49 percent can’t name a concentration camp or ghetto.
66 percent can’t identify Auschwitz, the largest camp.

“We are alarmed that today’s generation lacks some of the basic knowledge about these atrocities,” said Claims Conference President Julius Berman.

Six million Jews were killed in the Holocaust by the Nazi regime, which believed Jews were inferior and a threat to German society.

Many Americans believe the death toll was much smaller, the survey found. Four in 10 millennials (41 percent) and almost a third of all U.S. adults (31 percent) say they believe the Holocaust killed 2 million or fewer Jews.

factsandtrends.net/2018/04/12/most-millennials-clueless-about-holocaust-study-finds/

archive.is/VezCY

Attached: 4170453_orig.jpg (341x500, 29.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=f5-bMprnebw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good.

The Holocaust is the most important of all the crimes against humanity in the previous century, even more than those with higher death tolls like in Cambodia, Russia or China; look at how often Holocaust stories are repeated in the media!

t. The (((media)))

Is that poll broken down by race? I really don't see tyrone, paco, and especially not ahmed giving a shit about the six gorillion.

Are dumb,evil,or both?

Are (((you))) white?

(((You))) implying the holohoax actually happened?

Remember when America thought iraq had WMDs? They only backtracked after getting rid of Saddam otherwise they would have stuck to the lie.

The Holocaust, while comically exaggerated, was the natural consequence of decades of the worst kind of anti-German and anti-Polish subversion. In Russia, a substantially Jewish-led movement had taken over the state and brutalized, murdered, and raped Russians and Ukrainians by the millions in the most animalistic ways. It is thus small wonder that such a reaction came from Adolf Hitler and while one might find tragedy in the fates of individual innocent Jews, the mythologization of the Holocaust is yet another spitting into the faces of the millions of victims of Jewry.

They don't know about the 6 million? How could they have never heard of the 8 million? This is incredibly disrespectful to the 12 million jews that died in the horror death camps. All 20 million would be rolling in their graves, if the nazis hadn't burned them because they "couldn't be bothered" to dig 30 million graves.

Maybe the people are getting sick of it by now?

OY VEY GOY HOW CAN YOU FORGET ABOUT MUH 6 MILLION IT'S LIKE ANNUDAH SHOAH

^
This.

I really hope people are finally sick of hearing yids crying wolf.

fuck the jews
fuck the jews
fuck the jews

Attached: jew-bill.jpg (2480x3508, 673.21K)

It had been 73 years since the WWII. They won't stop bitchin' about the holocaust.

this, as long as they can make profit of hoax, it will not stop

We are forgeting
Those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it
It could be your ancestors in the ovens this time

American spooks can't even plant a few WOMD?
How could they pull off 9/11 or the holocaust
These tragedies really happened
You conspiracy nuts hang up your reason with your hats

First they came for the Communists
And I said nothing for I was not a Communist.
Then they came for the Jews
And I said nothing for I was not a Jew.
And then they didn’t come for anyone else
Because the problem had been solved.

Based generation

If you're from Israel: I'd just like you to know that your country has no right to exist.

Attached: 3c1cd019408d7a3049cfacbe060574e473c1a19d36b882f5226278f79047e7ad.png (853x1432, 105.94K)

I am talking about the jews who keep bitching. That's the reason why the people are starting to forget. They are doing this for 73 years!!! That's frickin' long bitch.

Schomocaust is real. My anus still hurts to this very day.

Well,well,well.
Look what we have here. A jewish author called (((mark bauerlein))) writing a hit piece against gen Y.
>How the digital age stupefies young americans and jeopardizes (((our future)))
Oy-Vey why wont they accept our NWO plan already?. Don't they realize we are the chosen?.

OY VEY, REMEMBAH DA HOLOHOAX NU-GOYIM

BASED GENERATION ZYKLON

I wouldn't call them based. It's just that they don't want to hear the same craps over and over.

Daily reminder if this was an article about people forgetting any other event in western history stormtards would be throwing a hissy fit, E.G. “da j00s are brainwashing youth so they dont remember how white people built western civilization™“

I like the picture. Not like most boomers aren't literally shitting in diapers or anything.

Are you a stinking kike, israeli, or both.

Anyone who's met a neurotic, greasy jew understands why Hitler wanted to get rid of them.

Or any history previous to their own lifetimes, for that matter. They might know some history from their parents lifetimes, at best. Otherwise, it's just what they see on media.

Exactly. Most people don't even know how WW1 started and there are still people alive from when that fucking happened.

>mfw my kids and their friends know EXACTLY what those two things were.

Attached: devil bruce campbell.jpg (600x841, 84.03K)

I love all those questions. They'd give my parents the vapors if I ever shared them with them, though. They were born in the 40s post WWII and they were fed a steady diet of "Oy, vhat a shoah!" from the news at the time.

LOLOCAUST

Attached: 6milliondislikes.jpg (640x629, 94.3K)

So millennials are the most intelligent generation yet?

No, no, goyim. It's not the steady attack on your culture and standards of education that's causing an intentional devolution into a servant class - it's technology; dat ebil internet filled with NAZIS! Why, they don't even know about the shoah! The collective source of all human knowledge and the future of your race is dumbing down your children! Now go back to watching niggerball and stuffing your face while we teach your kids what's right and wrong. Remember, if they're young, their opinion doesn't count. :^)

Attached: The Rage.jpg (700x745, 145.68K)

Read the "Halocaust Industry " by Norman Finklestein. Norman shows how crafty jews shook down all the big european banks for halohoax reparations, got them and gave zero to the actual survivors. Basically jews jewing jews…..

fixed that for you

FTFY schlomo

Attached: opinion discarded into the trash it goes this is your home now.jpg (778x1018, 133.72K)

i asusme it's a catch22 situation for the jewish overlords

if they're dumb enough not to know what the holocaust is they're probably also dumb enough not to know about other things. It's a delicate balance hey ?

And some of us know the Truth.

OY VEY! Schlomo tells me that he made up some studies that the goyim dont know of the sixty trillion even though we make them sit through an entire year of holocaust class! Its like anudda shoah! Dis means that we hafta sell new textbooks to goldblatt on the school board so that this nevah happens again!

Most Jews don't even fucking know what the Holocaust is

We're supposed to believe Jews are the smartest people on earth, yet they can't grasp something as simple as the fact that replacing white people with nonwhites will result in them being legitimately shoahd.

MUH 6 BAJILLION

If I had a shekel for every time a kike kvetched about duh holoooocccaauuuussttt, I'd have six million shekels.

Actually, I'd have significantly fewer than six millions shekels - you know what the kikes are like with money - and it would illegal for anyone to say otherwise.

Attached: 1385732737324.png (238x220, 31.77K)

Oh no, people are forgetting some bullshit that happened 70 years ago. What a tragedy.

just more proof gen z is based

Not really.

Attached: Melanie-Griffith-holocaust denier.jpg (800x527, 145K)

Good!

Attached: lolocauster.jpg (1548x1696, 374.77K)

Attached: lolocaust math.png (1482x288, 81.82K)

Attached: lolocaust.png (1575x1302, 2.7M)

Shalom!

Ironically, he is Jewish.

Jews spreading misinformation. hooktube.com/watch?v=f5-bMprnebw

Attached: 7b31ae5468fe61bd02718cf290be427dd728272f5ea78a50dee73600c64b7ae2.jpg (750x750, 389.92K)

I'm sure 99% of Millenials either don't know what the Holodomor was, or claim it wasn't true Communism, but of course the mainstream jewspaper only cares about muh nazis.

(((you))) people are evil.

Not surprising, really…

After all, 98.7% of millennials have never seen a vagina in real life

76% of them can't differentiate between YOUR and YOU'RE

84.9% of them are incapable of looking someone in the eyes and saying "hello"

91.6% of them think the way to find a girlfriend is by playing video games

.07% have ever purchased anything for themselves.

94% of them can't complete an 8 word sentence without including the word 'autism'

97.5% of them think rap music is cool

99.4% of them actually think a female's labia is created from her 'having too much sex'

and a surprisingly large amount of them actually think Trump won the election

so what would you expect?

OY VEY

Attached: 8d561f45f82e91acc25141cf1b7c6cb5fc2d0ce262dbbf98e2b95193a5fd3b13.png (297x365, 128.16K)

Women are about half of the millenials, are you saying that 98.7% have never seen their own vagina?

Looking at your vagina is offensive to both Baby Jesus and to transwomen. Good woke girls never do that.

Lol

They've never seen their vaginas up close and personal, from the same angle that their Boomer boyfriends see it

WUT

One of the purported atrocities of the Holocaust is being packed into a trolley for rapid transit directly into a massive firepit a half mile away

lol wtf

You forgot the killer masturbation machines.

This smh. This is what happens when kids skip out on Holocaust class.

Attached: 333.png (635x745, 455.01K)

Black.

This thread.

Attached: ljnad.png.gif (500x290, 871.34K)

WTF? Holocaust class? Seriously? I went to yeshiva and we didn't even have "holocaust class". Was this a one time thing or an entire semester? Does it only teach about the Holocaust, or all genocides?

Attached: kvetching.jpg (990x990, 73.25K)

Gen Y mostly overlaps with millennials, not Gen Z.

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8

This smh. This is what happens when kids skip out on Cheech & Chong class.

Attached: PicsArt_05-02-06.41.16.png (635x745, 455.4K)

This smh. This is what happens when kids skip out on 'soap & water' class.

Attached: PicsArt_05-02-06.45.40.png (635x745, 518.04K)

It lasts an entire semester and depending on where you are it can be 45 minutes to an hour. It's also one of the easiest ways to get a full credit so it incentivizes people to take it. It's all about the holocaust and no other genocide is ever mentioned.

you can't make this shit up.

A lot of schools don't call it "holocaust class" they just call it "American History" and then spend 3/4ths of the class discussing WWII, and specifically the holocaust.

Feels smh man.

FACT:

of course the Holocaust occurred…

DUUHHHH……..

what has always cracked me up is how only the biggest losers fall into the neo-nazi routine. the disenfranchised dipshit with no friends, who suddenly see an opportunity to 'belong to something' so they spraypaint themselves with the cliche, predictable, trendy, uneducated 'Look At Me I'm a Badass Nazi' bullshit and try to 'fit in' and be accepted by other similarly socially and sexually stunted losers…

But what's REALLY funny about these idiots is how they unwittingly CONTRADICT THEMSELVES so often…

For example, one minute they're denying that the Holocaust happened, and the next minute they're praising Hitler for creating the Holocaust.

Of course it happened…

6 million Jews killed, give or take a few…
But I'm much more furious about the ANIMAL HOLOCAUST, where humans murder 150 million cows per day..

Also, it's fair to say that the average American (especially Christians, who are the stupidest people on earth) has no idea how Israel came to be….

the average piece of shit American will tell you that 'Israel existed back when Jesus was alive'…

Just one little problem… Jesus never existed, and America STOLE LAND from The Palestinians to create 'Israel' at the end of WWII…

Israel isn't legit. Its no wonder the Palestinians are so pissed. Imagine if some foreign nation came into America and 'stole' Florida from us, telling us it was now a sovereign nation, and separate from the United States…

Personally, I think you'd have to be a fucking idiot to not see the correlation to the CIA's brainwashing of Americans after 9/11 (an inside job) into thinking 'all Muslims are terrorists', and building up to a continuation of the Iraq and Afghanistan wars, which were not only 'Holy Wars', but also WAR CRIMES according to the terms of the Geneva Convention..

It's a plan that has been in place since 1943, and we are nearing the end game…

That being said, Jews are much smarter than you white trash goyim. Our Jewish penises are bigger than yours, and we are always chosen over you, whether it be financial opportunities, getting pussy, or just controlling the world in general….

It must suck to be a filthy goyim.
better luck next life, white bitch…

Attached: PicsArt_05-02-10.27.04.jpg (1567x2200, 322.5K)

Attached: savage.jpg (332x394, 14.66K)

Come on now, he couldn't call anyone a 'stormfag'. Don't you know how incredibly homophobic that is? :^)

alot of effort went into that b8 and nobody responded. here's a (you) for effort. consider it a participation trophy.

questioning this is literally a crime in many countries.

no, there have never been any rollercoasters or minecarts like they discribed, ever discovered, but questioning it is still considered holocaust denial.

Attached: 636e21115360cec3bb795ddeee5fc286f7de5b63a61cffdde1718968ade2b26d.jpg (1548x1696, 374.77K)

dont

Attached: 1406231266922.jpg (1029x760, 303.68K)

get

Attached: 1422296646180.png (1101x1846, 680.8K)

me

Attached: 1422297717135.jpg (899x653, 255.88K)

started

Attached: 1422297149770.jpg (555x1692, 649.12K)

the kikes at the time were having a hayday. they could make up crazy violent perverted shit, and people would go to jail or be killed in gallows for questioning them.

Attached: 1406232256943.jpg (884x477, 185.1K)

and it was all based on a lie.

Attached: holocaust they put a nail in my head.mp4 (854x480, 8.67M)

relevent, but wrong video. THIS was the lie.

Attached: Finalsolution.webm (518x272, 6.71M)

and they based it on "but we did nothing wrong"

Attached: 1410451490925.png (1265x579, 182.01K)