Pentagon: 2000% increase in Russian trolls since Syria strike

The Pentagon reported Saturday a massive spike in online Russian propaganda efforts in the hours before and after the U.S. missile strike on Syria the night before.

“The Russian disinformation campaign has already begun. There has been a 2,000 percent increase in Russian trolls in the last 24 hours," chief Pentagon spokeswoman Dana White said in a briefing on Saturday.

U.S. forces launched targeted missile strikes on Friday at key military outposts in Syria, where the government is thought to have stored chemical weapons used in a strike that killed over 40 civilians last weekend.

Syria, along with its allies Russia and Iran, has denied the use of chemical weapons and Russia has suggested the entire attack was a fabrication by western forces.

thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/383169-pentagon-reports-increase-in-russian-trolls-since-syria-strike

Attached: 5ad1bf1971711.jpeg (498x749, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

inquisitr.com/1634428/saddam-era-iraq-wmd-found-by-u-s-forces/
townhall.com/columnists/carterandress/2014/11/18/why-the-world-did-not-know-about-wmd-in-iraq-n1920136
percentages.calculators.ro/21-increase-number-with-percentage-of-its-value.php
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/985492862958698497
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 9bf37128ed9b6a1dfe5ce1991f52cad890a5008b6e092f611be2f60bc6ca0a29.png (1080x1356, 54.89K)

It's a waste of shekels at this point because everyone knows about these trolls and the only nation people trust less than America is Russia.

Its not about the trolls existing, its about the Pentagon trying to discredit dissenting opinion as Russian-based.

Another poo trowing mach

Now it would be more par for the course if they had said the increase had been over 9,000%.

Read that out loud and realize how stupid it sounds. The whole thing is a fucking joke and I can't wait for these people to either die, or have their careers so crippled they might as well be dead.

So how are normies supposed to separate legitimate dissenting opinion from Kremlin-funded memes about based Assad?

starts out 10 trolls
increases to 20,000 trolls
2000% increase in trolls

How the fuck do you measure a troll? What counts as a troll? Are they following the anyone who doesn't agree with me is a troll logic?

Attached: 1429021553657.png (616x439, 450.84K)

That's it. Every post that goes against the narrative is a troll. Russia is just the convenient scapegoat.

This.

Which it is, in very large part.

Attached: lol russia.webm (432x241, 442.03K)

You know, it's weird……..nobody in the US had a problem with Russia until Bill Clinton's wife made absurd allegations against them. Isn't that weird?

Absurd allegations? Bill Clinton's wife? You sure? It's just so hard to believe.

Attached: right wing conspiracy squads.webm (640x480, 452.45K)

RWDS coming soon to a community near you.

Fucking boomers just cannot possibly die fast enough.
God what a profoundly shit collective of people.

Congratulations. That's the point.

I'm a Russian troll because I don't want WW3?
I don't care about Jewtin, just don't want a pointless global war

Learn to math, it 300 not 20000

lrn2lrn2
then
lrn2english

lrn2not be a kike, oh wait, you can't

I'll start listening to the Pentagon when they start coming up with Saddam's WMDs.

inquisitr.com/1634428/saddam-era-iraq-wmd-found-by-u-s-forces/

right, like CNN wouldn't have broadcasted this for weeks if it had a shred of credibility.

CNN was anti war.

I wonder what changed?

Nothing has, they're still against Operation Iraqi Freedom.

They sure did love broadcasting the Syria strikes yesterday. In fact, I didn't see a single mainstream media source denounce the strikes except for infowars. LOLOLOL

Fixed.

Fucking Russian bot, reported.

This.
Don't wait for things to happen in life though, things only happen when you take action.
Make it happen.
Kill them all or sabotage their careers. Exposing them isn't enough. Photograph them in pizza basements torturing children, and then maybe you'll have done your job.

2,000% Brainwashed poster.

townhall.com/columnists/carterandress/2014/11/18/why-the-world-did-not-know-about-wmd-in-iraq-n1920136
assuming the source is correct
Well I'll be damned.

I love that you hymies aren't responding to this. Get fucked you Christ-killing bastards.

I'm a Russian bot because I don't want WW3
Tell me what good would WW3 do
Or are you so delusional that you think Jewtin won't sperg out and hit the nuclear button

they'll be gone soon, and for the first time in 50 years millennials are having more white kids and less divorces and break ups

unfortunately it's too late

You know what? I hope Putin does push the nuclear button. Please hit L.A., N.Y. and D.C. first. I almost believe the U.S. would do better conquered by Russia than they are now.

WW3 is in and by itself a Russian meme to scare naive Westerners into backing off. Russia is in absolutely no shape to fight a war against America let alone NATO, they'd fold like they folded when Turkey (lol) shot down that Russian jet killing it's pilot.

And no, I'm not saying that you're a Russian troll but you should stop repeating their psyops propaganda.

Russia repeatedly talks about peace, constantly asking for better relations.
The Americans on the other hand, keep pushing for some kind of aggression and almost triggered WW3 with freekin tweets.
Who exactly is it that is trolling, blaming upon others with accusations of Chemical/biological weapon attacks with no proof whatsoever?
Why did America go after N.Korea? Why is America in Afghanistan?
Exactly What is America looking for?
America was a wee bit Hasty with Sanctions against Russia a few months back, they inadvertently exposed a weakness by accident in the Process.
A Lack of resources, something very important.
What are the Paper Printers after?
Gold? What are they looking for?

I respect your opinion but personally I'm a coward so shit scares me, I also live in a city with a tier 3 in terms of getting nuked so there is that

Russia itself isn't but you need to remember China, with the Trade war going on and Putin cosying up to Xi it's plain to see who China would ally with in such a war
You also can keep in mind that anti Trump and US sentiments can be easily played up to have a fair amount of African and Latin American Mexico is the biggest piece to note in this Countries Ally with that side if that time comes

They're looking to suck Bibi's cock

Sure, boomers suck but millennials are even worse. Bunch of whiny losers with nothing to show for their time on this planet. No balls and no ambition. Sad.

China isn't much of a factor either. Japan could easily cockblock them, whenever they want.

And there is absolutely no evidence whatsoever China would ally with Russia, in fact the opposite is far more likely and Russia knows it. Back in 2014 when the whole stuff with Crimea was happening, I was reading a lot about Russia on various defense blogs. And on one blog somebody posted a link to a Russian defense paper which tackled the problem of China wanting to annex parts of Russia and how Russia should respond agains that. Bottom line: Russia knows.

So yeah, I'm not at all convinced that China would support Russia in a war against the West. And the SCO is a joke anyway, just like the Goldman Sachs invented BRICS.

t. boomercuck

enjoy dying alone

got stats to back that up?

t. triggered snowflake
go to your safe space and spoon with your waifu body pillow
lel

Fuck off kikel. Come back when you have an actual argument.

Japan actually is fucked harder than anyone else in all this
You say Japan could easily cock block them so they'll just Nuke Japan so they can't
And if Japan decides to ally with China then America will fire the nukes in Japan at Japan
Basically if this starts Japan getting nuked becomes Histories meme

of course, alex jones isn't going to support the troops because he's a paid russian agent who does everything possible to demoralize americans and act as a gateway to alexandr dugin's crypto commie "philosophy"
i'd call alex jones a traitor, but he was never a patriot to begin with

lol they can't even keep their own shit together and will balkanize within ten years. russia also has the highest divorce, abortion, opium addiction and HIV rates in all of europe. they are truly a corrupt and degenerate society

You mean Israeli

How did you come to this conclusion, (((totally normal internet poster)))?

Guys Guys, Alex Jones is a CIA disinformation agent. No need to get other nationalities involved.

No they can't just nuke Japan. Why?

1. Because China doesn't have enough nukes for strategic bombardment. Google china nukes if you don't believe me, they have a ridiculously low amount of nukes and their ICBM's performance is questionable at best. So strategic bombardment, the real usefulness of nukes in an allout war, is out.

2. Because Japan is a turnkey nuclear power with solid rocket tech.

3. Because Japan has ABM defenses which they will even expand further in the near future.

Even if China doesn't have Nukes NK and Japan do, and while anti-Nuclear tech is advanced I question it's effectivness over short range
IIRC Kimmie kept firing blanks over Japan they they did shit all about it

CIANiggers are puppets of Israel

go back to dying in hospitals alone, gasping for air while black and hispanic nurses laugh their asses off at how worthless you are

English plz. That phrase doesn't make grammatical sense.

You answered your own question.

in Russia there is a Saying.
The Shirt burns on the back of the Thief.
The Americans are acting extremely aggressive because they Lack something very important, the Americans are acting extremely aggressive because there is a MASSIVE weakness they are Desperately trying to hide behind its grinding teeth.

wew lad, i can see i really strike a raw nerve
thanks for making my day

nice projection, ivan
pretty much sums up russia's entire foreign policy tbh
do you enjoy stroking yourself while looking at pictures of bare chested putin?

Meant to say NK and Russia do, not NK and Japan
And What if one of those blanks that flew over Japan was live, they failed to take action over ballistics that flew over their country so it leads me to believe that they're patchy over short range

nice projection, Erza
pretty much sums up Israels's entire foreign policy tbh
do you enjoy stroking yourself while looking at pictures of circumsised Bibi?

Goy,…I mean guys, really, hear me out, Alex Jones is clearly an Antarctic Nazi Moon Affiliate Spy. Don't dare trust anything he says.

you sure told me off

You sure got some nice trips there
That's all I got to say because personally I feel we're on two different wavelengths here, I'll just say before I fuck off this
Fuck Putin, Fuck Trump, Fuck Israel, Assad did nothing wrong and good night everyone

But that's wrong as North Korea has even less nukes and even more primitive tech than China does and Russia has no reason to nuke Japan anyway.

NK has very primitive rocket tech. Their ballistic missiles don't even have multiple reentry vehicles last I checked. And Japan has radars and other stuff. Which means they could know quite exactly where that NK blank would land, namely not in Japan. So why bother?

i was wrong but not as wronger as you
10 increased by 1,000% = 110
10, percentage increased by 20,000% (percent) of its value = 2,010

percentages.calculators.ro/21-increase-number-with-percentage-of-its-value.php

at this point you yanks keep sinking lower and lower in the trust department to the point you make russians seem honest.

all me tbhfam

yeah that whole Cold War thing never happened

sup nu/pol/

How does anybody measure this? ffs, it's like watching nu/pol/ calling everyone Shareblue or Zig Forums calling everyone spooks. I can't wait for Russian-sponsored separatists to fix this mess.

Nice try bot, almost made me believe you were a real poster.
Bet you'll reply with a repeat of my "real poster" part and a template like last time.

/nupol/ faggot, go lick a camel's taint

There is a saying in the US, "slurp slurp yes, feed me master, Israel your news is so bountiful I have absolute undying trust and faith in you news, more jews, more jews, feed me master mom yes thank you slurp".

Russian trolls are amateurs tbh
No one can troll better than Trump
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/985492862958698497

I

don't

believe

the

pentagon's

claim

faggot

reddit

O

P

what? this is supposed to show some kind of cleverness? are you so far up trumps ass you can't see how stupid this tweet is? he says he "knew" that the mission accomplished term would be seized on by the media, so he posted it on purpose, because it's a 'great term" and should be used more often? LOLWUT? NO ITS NOT! It was a term that blew back in the face of bush in the most disastrous way as what he thought was accomplished after one month dragged on for 3 terms and two presidents. nobody should EVER use that term or risk being compared to that disaster, espeically so soon after a military operatoin that has not actually ended anything in syria.
Trump is basically explaining this the way a child would. he actually had no idea of the big goof he made, so after the fact he claims he was aware of how it would be percieved all along but did it on PURPOSE, because… well for some incomprehensible reason like HE decided it's a great term and should be used MORE often. what an idiot.
and you're an idiot for blindly following and believing anything lyin' trump says.

and this, folks, is exactly what trump is aiming for
thanks for proving my point

Yeah, okay, whatever.

Glad they are able to get these stats so easily. It is almost like they have an inside operator with companies that would have this data or they are just collecting everything and somehow analyzing it instantly.

so you're saying that the simple fact he's an idiot who says things that don't make sense makes you happy, because people calling him an idiot is exactly what trump was aiming for?

trumptards are as stupid as him.

do you have any idea what the thousands of pentagon employees do?