Looking for a Zig Forumsountry

I'll be quick.
I can't stay in my homeland anymore.
They won't be a resistance because the majority here are soyboys afraid of guns.
And since I know the odor of shit, I know I'll be a matter of time before everything turn into shit.
I'm a gunsmith.
What country will be interested in the French Touch and doesn't fuck me so hard in the ass like France and the European Union does to me right now?

Attached: 9e570108f67332c95cdd6228b887f8b16322cae6154bfd882fa5e8df38c2658f.jpeg (1024x679 18.3 KB, 158.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

articles.latimes.com/2004/jun/20/nation/na-hospital20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Czech republic maybe? if the EU is a nono then i guess the US or Canada, yankee immigration laws can be awkward though since they're geared around investor/well educated level and unskilled level immigrants. you could get a US visa no problem as a gunsmith if you have capital to start a sole tradership, but it would be a shitty one where you renew it every two years and have to swap visas if you want to try and greencard/citizenship.

Have you considered Switzerland?

I'm better off the EU because they're the ones who start to fuck up with our gun laws and if the passion come in, stab eastern euro country like they did economically for Greece.
Hunters did a good job about protecting the basics like hunting rifles but they won't be here forever sadly and cucks are more powerful than ever since they're in charge of the country.

Canada doesn't sound like a good plan mostly because of Justin Trudeau and mass immigration.

And for the USA, it look like crossing hell to get a greencard, but it's one of my options, even if I know I'll be others issues like health, nigger or the food.

Living next to Switzerland all my life (in the Alps) and I know that I'll be easier to get a Greencard in the US.

Bumping with some Willy's comics

Attached: 1412449610270.jpg (2248x1290 425.94 KB, 752.83K)

Attached: 1394754053520.jpg (1275x3294 1.07 MB, 756.17K)

Those aren't from Willis, those are from some guy who's now a tranny furfag.

America is for burgers and rosbiffs only. Maybe the non-autistic bratwursts too.

Fuck you, my ancestors were french and lived in the US for generations before the Revolutionary War. The frogs are more than welcome here.

Attached: cff660b90bcd15fd52bc69b6c89980a11512d048dde88a98a2e40c85f178a4c9.jpg (476x675, 36.11K)

You might as well admit you're okay with jews, gypsies, niggers, and spics being here too.

Attached: begotten.jpg (500x373, 21.41K)

like it or not, there were English Catholics in the country before 1776

Like it or not, there were niggers in America before 1776. Does that mean we should accept boatloads of Senegalese migrants?

No, I'm just in favor of going back to the Naturalization Act of 1790

Fuck you, America was founded by Anglo-Saxons.

dat-soldier.tumblr.com/
I warned you.

K. I welcome your attempt to try.

Attached: 1520029945077.jpg (500x689, 31.9K)

Fucking semites, I swear to god if the religion of pacifist daddy issue jew changed people, then the fucking Gypsies would be human by now.

Attached: Watching Europe burn from the city limits.jpg (665x374, 25.66K)

Be thankful the orthodox niggers haven't shown up yet.

Attached: 8b8e14479e1912809a673738ca656d61723b44960ce1e9fb0a8e7e6a7af414b5.jpg (1280x720, 126.7K)

To be fair, theres more than just religion that divides europeans. both louisiana and quebec continue to use variations on napoleonic law rather than the common law that governs the bulk of both territories. i dislike civil law, but im sure there are french and germans that arent fond of common law, not that i know much about german law.

I can only hope we both go to hell so I can pay you back for shitting up this board.

Attached: 86717cd90e1995288147876449a03f4f85c42dc505a8df193e3f4d8af05c049f.png (850x464, 559.58K)

If you aren't praising the Zig Forumsami of Zig Forums the Zig Forumsube you fucked up somewhere in life.

Attached: 1445719949713.png (1905x997, 1.85M)

Attached: NorthAmerica1762-83.png (962x706 89.6 KB, 131K)

If you're Zig Forums tier red-pilled then come on over to the USA, we're the only country that has free speech AND the right to keep and bear arms as part of our founding document. We could use some more gun lovers in this place. Just make sure you behave as bluepilled as possible while trying to get citizenship. Dropping shit like "OBAMA NUMBA ONE" and the occasional "OOGABOOGA" to get expedited by the dems. If you don't like burgerland though I'd say go for some of the Nordic countries. preferably Greenland if you can handle the harsh winters.

French blood isn't the problem it's their culture. If OP is willing to adopt bugerland culture and fight the ZOG I'd say it's fine.

Why the fuck do you have that pict-?
nevermind.

Yeah sorry about that, it was 01:00AM in France when I posted the last message and I didn't choose the good ones.

Not going to use the 56% face but I think you'll get the point. But with all the shit you've just said, it look more like a troll, and if not, don't worry, I don't want to live in Alabama.

This guy get it.

Check

Why do even I know this?

I think you're in the wrong board friend.
Guess you've destroyed your own argument.
Not going to do an epitaph about my culture but since you're using the same arguments that the globalists use everyday in my country to piss us off even more, with the niggers who say "France don't have a culture" or the "French colonial guilt", I'll just go with a friendly
"Go fuck yourself, go create a culture who isn't based about obesity and pedophilia since it's the American way of life from Commifornia".
I'm from the Alps and I can handle harsh winters.
I just don't want to anymore.
But I'm not an ass hat and one of my dogma stay "In Rome, do it the Roman way" and again, not spitting on your country, just a fair look at the countries since everybody have flaws and I prefer acting like the man I am, looking the good and the bad side of each situations.

I think the best state I can find is in the south, since I'm a countryman.

Attached: 1451220755081.jpg (600x600 1014.17 KB, 99.08K)

You can't go in Switzerland? Maybe try Poland, or Australia. Seriously, everything is gonna get fucked, so… Either you chose to live in a cucked modern country, or you chose to live in a "hard to live" country, where you can easely buy from black market. But you'll have to manage police/criminality fucking you up.
Why don't you simply buy weapon from black market and burry them near your home (regarding you living in countryside)? You're a gunsmith, you're not gonna tell me that you don't know how to do it.

It's globally the end of the world, and we're in a transition phase in europe, especially in france since two centuries. The freemason have replaced real french people in 1789. Just look today at how these fucking faggots listen to Eric Zemmour, with his Berber last name, being a total jew (having two sinks to separate milk/meat) etc… talking in place of real french people. France never ever was "judeo christian". It was christian. And nothing else. If there is no jews and no republicans in France passing themselves as french, and organizing the destruction of our country, there'd be no arabs at all here. They are the one bringing terrorism and immigration in France.
Anyway, there is globally no hope. Everything can only worsen. Now, it's certain that there'll be better places to live in than others, in the future. But for where to look at, I don't know. Because if you really look at Switzerland for exemple, it's rich because they're are pure criminal bankers, that launder the drugs money. They're pure human scum. But they have money, I guess.

you misinterpreted this post, savoyard. He wants you to be a nationalist, anti globalist and isn't arguing with you. he was suggesting you act lefty as fuck to get in but tbh you should just seem as normal as possible, if they think you're acting they'll assume you're a nefarious person.

The south has the friendliest attitude towards people from the old country from my perspective, i have never been treated with more kindness in my life tbh. take me with you ;_;

It's not about "can", it's about "stay".
The rents and taxes are more higher than France and I know it because 3/4 of the village who I came from do 2 hours of road to work in Switzerland for the money and live in France to keep it.
And that lead to more difficulties to get the citizenship, like having a Swiss bank account and healthy like the bank account of a Swiss
You have more chance to become an American citizen that swiss, and I don't even know if marrying a Swiss girl can grant you the Visa…
Problem about black market is that I don't want to serve niggers and I don't want to see my creations turning against my own community.
You're preaching to a priest brother, I know the "Perfect country" doesn't exist yet but if I can stay away from jews and mason treachery, I'll feel better.
Keep faith high my dank brother And maybe get me some of that kush too

Now that I read it again, Indeed.
Sorry for the drama.
I am a Patriot to the country who want me and it is because I'm a nationalist than the government fuck me up Just see that dumb fuck of Marine getting tested about mental health because "She talk too much about ISIS"
Shame tho it's democrats who control the immgation in the US, I thought that with Trump, I'll be easier for a "old country" to move in and more difficult for 3rd world shitshin to get in, guess I was wrong.
I can't be more right with you my Rosebeef brother, the southerns people are the ones who act like gentleman and are not spitting on their own country. And you can see that the behavior of a Jew Yorker or a Californian would have lead to his lynching in any french village 50 years ago, with no clues to be found after

Come with me if you want to live

Attached: how to deal with womens.gif (535x660 2.71 MB, 69.19K)

Come to Alaska please

french tire post if i ever saw one

Attached: areyawinningson.jpg (780x433, 32.48K)

I'm a retard. You're a gunsmith, so building quality weapons our of the legal ear for yourself is a none issue. I was talking about getting weapons from the black market, not selling them, I sound retarded now.

out of the legal area*

You can hardly blame him. There's probably more french-speaking hominids in Algeria and the Congo than there are in France nowadays.

Isn't Switzerland getting fucked by the EU now and forced to draft new restrictions on """high-capacity"""" magazines, collapsible stocks and redefining all gun parts as restricted parts e.g. lower- and upper receiver etc., not just the barrel and bolt.

Attached: dce1174471cfc5b5de629bfd762a3ac4a2d6246a0ea77b24954dc78a57d7d381.jpg (764x1024, 212.22K)

I didn't think they were deep enough into EU that they could force such a thing, or are they applying political pressure to get it done?

They were threatening with kicking Switzerland out of Schengen.

well fuck, would have thought the EU couldn't afford to be picky right now. i guess they're preparing for a post Britain, post Italy? EU where the Brussels gang holds all the cards. scary stuff.

Seven year's war was pretty big for you. It saw France's colonial policy largely go down in flames (just like you entire fleet) because unlike Britain, colonization was more of a side project for you at that time. Also the whole political revolution after getting fucked by der Alter Fritz 3 times. I made some OC about it but cannot find it now.

If you have good looking women, guns, weed and some place where I can stay warm, I'll be a pleasure.

At least I don't have Police who come arrest me because I'm Intolerant Yet

Don't be like that, any ideas stay ideas, plus, it can give ideas to the ones who can't go into gunsmith

This guy get it.
Someone who want to fight for an already lost battle is a fool and will not win the war.

Yep

It's all about threatening while doing everything to look the most friendly and innocent as possible.
It will collapse, but I won't wait to see the stabbing of my loved ones like the rest of Euro does to get the fuck out.
And I hope Britain And especially that cunt of May will not wuss out and cancel Brexit.

You're absolutely right and the "coup de grâce" came when DeGaulle let Algeria become independent and didn't change the presidential power, leading to men who came into power just to rob everything they can while growing the national debt.
But french people doesn't care.
They don't even care about their future, since they see themselves as losers since the birth.
BUT HEY, WE ARE THE CHAMPION OF SOCCER EVERYONE, AND THAT MEAN THAT WE'RE BETTER THAN EVERYBODY!

Not Alaska poster, but I can tell you Alaska has guns and weed in abundance. Women, eh the ratio could be better. Parts of it actually have a decent warmer season but be prepared for mosquitoes. Shouldn't be hard to find oil field jobs when you get there.

Since the Simpson movie, I've always wonder if it's true that the government will give you money if you come to live in Alaska…
If I can open my gunsmith business, I'll be perfect, and oil field job sound good to make money.

Thank Brother, will note that one.

Attached: 1423177261844.jpg (449x512, 38.32K)

>fulfilling the goals of (((globalists))) makes you a real man

Attached: brainlet.png (621x702, 56.27K)

The snow injuns do, so if you want mo money fo dem programs you could marry an eskimo. And like the other guy said, Alaska has a well-earned rep for being cold, but if you look on the map it's got this little tail that goes pretty far south, some of those towns don't even get snow. Alaska has a strong gun culture, they're one of a couple states that passed local legislation saying "fuck you" to the NFA, so I imagine it won't be difficult to start up a gunsmithing business if you so choose. And I imagine the oil rigs and fisheries are always hiring otherwise. Not from Alaska either but I've strongly considered moving there once out of school. Visited once, that fucking countryside is beautiful. Also if the S really does HTF and the Zig Forums guerrilla needs some foreign aid Russia is just across the Bering Strait.

Attached: alaska-road-map.gif (2640x1496, 159.14K)

If you do choose alaska you should know nobody will sell you land or insurance until you have spent a winter there. My grandpa tried it once and ended up moving back to PA, because he couldn't insure his car and thus couldn't keep a job.

At least it's a reality for every 1st and 2nd tier countries.

Why suddenly I feel deep down in my hear that something is wrong about breeding with an Inuit?
If it worth it, I think I'll see this as an upgrade of the Alps.
Yes
YES
YES!!!

And Alaska goes to my "escape from cuckvalley" list.

I won't say it's normal but maybe it's a way to filter the ones who think they can move in easily and ruin the countryside. Like a massive arrival of Californians or new yorkies.

Are the days during 6 months or is the winter?
Can't remember well my geography class about it, but I guess it's not the typical weather there.

Attached: fucking winter.jpg (500x467 113.39 KB, 33.31K)

On one hand it is absolute cuckery, cowardice and traitorous to abandon your nation while it is under siege by both muslims and commies. But on the other hand we need to save as many whites as possible or else we'll be wiped out and your chances of surviving in Europe are as good as surviving in Africa.

So I don't know man, it's your call.

Attached: family picture.jpg (500x468, 57.44K)

France was a lost cause since 1799.

You're not entirely wrong though.

Attached: 9682b6b0f245a8c08a021b98d5907624d3215f3e0ffa41ca0ee994aa31a07b6c.jpg (640x431, 52.89K)

Another state you should consider is Montana.

It's not "cuckery, cowardice and traitorous" when you know a fight is lost, it's called "common sense" because you can't win a war if you're dead.
Rome wasn't made in on day and since we're a the "fall of the new Rome" EU, history has proved that getting your shit together to reconquer lost land is a better move than "fighting until the last man drop dead".
Why do you think they don't teach about Rhodesia in school or actively talking about the white genocide in Africa and instead, pushing the "Wakanda" or "Black pharaon" bullshit until niggers think it's true?
Don't be misguided by the jew, we need a strong white country to conquer back what was once lost.
And don't get started about the slav meme, they're not white

You can count the last century of royalty as well, most of the kings were inbreed fuck manipulated by Jews and (((Chrisitans))).

I won't lie, It look perfect.
Since I'm from the mountains, I feel home when I live in the country and not in the city.
And if you tell me that I can have the same freedom in Montana as for Alaska without freezing my balls outside, it's all I can ask for!

Attached: 1437120286720.jpg (500x500, 52.67K)

Funny you should mention them us and Rome in one breath, as Moscow is the third Rome. Still though, does it not say something that the country constantly invaded and raided by Mongols and muzzies for centuries will be whiter than most of Europe by 2025?

Montana is definitely a good choice as well, pretty much in the same boat politically as Alaska w/r/t gun rights and similar stuff. Probably cheaper to live in as well so it's more practical **Alaska's still a damn nice place though, practicality be dammed* too.

Poland might be ok but I think all of Eastern Europe is getting fucked by Brussels.
Don't come here, the gun laws are fucked.

The slav have shitskins as neighbor countries around them.
Western Europe face a not so stealthy invasion.
They have other issues but the myth about having a "good looking faithful eastern European wife" is a bad meme because they're the ones who will get rid of you once they have the visa.

I think I'll go for Montana, but nothing can stop me if I want to visit Alaska. Cold weather put aside, I've always saw magnificent pictures of this state and since, I want to see the landscape with my own eyes.

Poland is so great that pollacks are the niggers who steal the trucker's jobs because their economy is so shitty that they need to work in other countries if thy want to make money.
Beside, polish is a fucking joke to learn; the pols will never really like you because you're not polish and beside "muh stronk poland against EU" meme, sooner or later the big B is going to get them like the rest of Easter Europe, sadly.

I know, and for the joke, I don't have enough criminal records to get accepted by Aussies.

Attached: you don't think it's serious comrade, but it is.jpg (1280x960 104.11 KB, 328.13K)

If you want beautiful landscape take a train across Canada too. Also take the train from Montana to Washington and take a ferry up to Canada when going to Alaska

Well that's the easiest way to get someone to hate shitskins isn't it :^)?
Trick is to find one that's already a citizen Dunno what your experience has been but at least where I am in burgerland the Russian community is fairly close-knit, and you won't have too hard a time finding a qt non-harpy. And eastern Euro women are far more feminine than burgerland women or Western Euro, prove me wrong.

It's great until you hit Manitoba and Saskatchewan Stay mad flat cucks but gets good again once you hit central/western Alberta. Though around Lloydminster it's pretty nice too, reminds me of northern Germany with the geography. Also it's a long as fuck train ride from east coast to west. Probably like a week.

Noted, look like a good to do with a gf and maybe some acid on the way home.

Of course, but hate it won't kill it, and look what happen when Serbia tried to remove all the kebab that claim a part of the country as their own.
Not saying otherwise, just that you need to make her really fall in love with you and not with your nationality or wallet and being careful.
A great percent of the Balkans still suffer from the ruins of communism and many women hardly find a man, and once they do, they tries to control them.
Fell in love with a serbian classmate who was also a close friend, cyberdated her while on vacation and by the time we came back to class, she was telling to everyone that I've tried to rape her even tho I was a virgin at the time.

Attached: 1441785202230-1.jpg (666x761, 225.6K)

Another plus towards Montana is the fact that milk isn't buttfucking expensive since it's actually habitable for cows to survive there.
Also these types of threads makes me realize how I take muh freedums for granted sometimes.
I picked up pic-related few days ago from a gun show with a buddy. Since it was a private sale, all we had to do was to show our IDs to prove we're not under 18 and to give the man his money, at least in my state.
Makes me realize that most countries won't allow a person to just walk in and out with a rifle without needing a license of some kind.
My buddy got a Star SUPER B Government Model from the same person.

Attached: 29eb9c02eb584152329272eb789c12114756fadc5a41faf022d9c2b74048997a.jpg (4120x540 479.92 KB, 1.96M)

Czechia is an obvious response, but Poland might be more practical.

CZ:
+CZUB, one of the best gun factories in the world
+you will feel more welcome, if you are hwite
+rather lax gun laws
-CZUB is already good, they might not need you
-women are uglier than average (not talking marriage, just walking around in spring brings you less joy)
-slightly more poz

PL:
+Radom Lucznik sucks ass, they might need some fresher blood
+girls are prettier on average
+country is at safe nationalism level
-nationalism is of civic kind
-Radom Lucznik are unlikely to hire you - but not because you aren't good enough
-gun laws are poop tier for non citizens.

But frankly, if you make it, both are good options. Better than you have now, and safer and easier than Murrica.

Attached: DumbAssDesign4.jpg (233x216, 7.73K)

How do you think the fighting will play out? Just retreat from one country to the next until you are outnumbered and have all the industrial and military countries against you?
Retreating all the time will not get you anywhere . What do you envision for the future? I have similar feelings and think about how I could just move to Eastern Europe or a quiet US county but what will this get me? I will just run away from something and in 20 years another generation has to deal with the same problems I could have dealt with but at far worse odds. I honestly can not understand how someone who plans to have children and knows what is going on is setting them willingly into a world where they live like South African farmers and does nothing about it.

Why milk would be expensive?
Also it look like heaven when you sentence it that way.

CZ:
So no thank then.
PL:
of course, I'm not polish
And you lost me
Let me doubt about that.

Unarmed and effeminate white men,"liberated" woman literally shaking their ass to negro music calling them whore and ruining the pool gene in the city.
Government ready to fuck everyone in the ass for the next economical crisis.
Police getting humiliated daily while reinforcing his power over whites in the name of Tolerace.
"Muh racism this, muh sexism that, muh trial for hate speech this, muh educashion that".
Thugs and terrorists getting milliary weapons from "no go" zone while the government close his eyes because "muh selling weapins"
Media covering it all up and fully supporting the jews in power with more and more information to maintain the statu quo of possible terror and a feel of peace.
So before asking why, search for yourself.
Are you dumb?
If every white retreat in the same countries, you can counter attack once the country in question is willing to liberate the ones who are invaded.
Peace, woman, money, and the weapons to take back what was once yours.
Great, so why you didn't already chopped off Merkel's head, found the new Hitler and gazed all the shitskins that are currently raping your woman?

If your only argument is "even outnumbered, weaponless and without any support from other country, we will fight the millions of raping niggers crawling in the country with our bows since EU banned guns and with old people since the youth is dead or so fucking indoctrinate that they converted to Islam because they're afraid to fight or think the nogs are their brothers" I will not be part of it but I surely will think about you once I've finished the racewar in the US.

Jesus, it's like you didn't learn what happen to Rhodesia and can't match the fact that the media are already saying out loud that Europe was never really white.
And you can say everything you want it, but you know it deep down: the mass is willing to accept any lies in order to maintain the illusion of a peaceful life.
I wish I was wrong, but the civil war has already started here and the whites let themselves get killed because they're afraid to fight back.
And I won't be a fucking martyr.

storytime and/or pix?

Doesn't have any pic but you won't miss much:
>Be a fat french 16yo about 250lbs
>I'm French by birth but by blood, it's about 1/8th, 4/8th is spanish, 2/8th Italian and 1/8th russian so I can speak fluently english, Spanish and of course, French It's an important detail
>As I was 16 and with no political view, I've self proclaimed myself communist to piss off people and get the attention of the two and mostly about the Romanian girl even tho she was watching smoosh at the time
>She confess too and during 3 weeks, we were acting like lover but she told me that she's afraid about her family reaction, try to calm her down and succeed at least that's what I've fought

It's a 3 part story.

You can find gorgeous places to live in every state of the US depending on your tastes. The first two photos are from my home state, Missouri hot and humid in the summer and cold and dry in the winter, and the third one is a map showing how states treat concealed carry.

Attached: Mighty MO 3.jpg (2048x1356 243.57 KB, 2.08M)

It's an Alaska thing. They have cows there but not very many and upkeep for them is expensive, so their milk and quite a few other things are imported from other states. The low taxes offset this though and cost of living is about the same as the US average. Montana is still probably a better option for you practically speaking Although Alaska is and always will be the most Zig Forums state, though.

2 years later, I've found her on facebook asking what's new and she told me she moved out to Canada, she found a pajeet boyfriend and planned to get married 6 month later.
Her facebook gone, I didn't have any clues about what she became but it was certainly one of my weirdest experience of the opposite sex so far.
Her, and my Ex.
And if you really need an Image to get you the picture of Tanya, Imagine 3rd pic and add 50lbs and deadeye fish.

Attached: b487398b4c41b2e74f866b3b1c527e591feae3d3a233ce8927e4407324dc69f7.jpg (1280x1440 1.2 MB, 315.23K)

Dude they mate for life, you cant play western games like that. If you didnt put a ring on her finger but youre going out, thats basically rape for her dad…. And he will shoot you.

Are you from lake of the ozarks? I grew up in Linn Creek and went to CHS. Never met any pollacks from my hometown. Live in west texas now but still, know the ozarks real well.

Thanks user, most of the hon hon here see the act of going to the US as cowboyaboos and I didn't realize that it was so beautiful, and it remind me my landscape.

Because of the cold, but you can still manage to get goat milk for example,no?
Btw, do you have good cheese in the US?

Attached: 30762550_2069047063135332_8370915251591315456_n.jpg (960x545, 71.47K)

We have good whey squares.

She was blood Serbian but was born in Canada.
Her mother moved out to France and get a french stepdad.
But if it's true, I guess next time I want to get a Serbian girl, I'll go for a prettier one if I can't find a less crazy one.

What the actual fuck.
I think I need to come here and make you taste what is a real baguette Culinary speaking, not making a pun about my dick

Attached: 892343.jpg (540x327, 27.45K)

You fucked up pretty much immediately.

That's tough. Thanks for the story though user!

We have goat milk and sheep/goat cheese in the US. Wisconsin is famous for its cheese to the point where the license plates say "America's Dairyland" and people wear cheese hats.

It's these things. It's cheese-flavored whey, if you heat them up they actually go through a process called "vulcanization" and turn into rubber.

Attached: mag-03WMT-t_CA0-superJumbo.jpg (2048x1176, 135.93K)

Also regarding the girl, you need to understand this about women: A WOMAN IS ONLY CAPABLE ABOUT LOVING ONCE. The second (and all other times) it's about money.

So unless you find a chaste 18 year old girl to inprint, youre basically fucked.

Heh, as they say "Young, dumb and full of cum"
Talking about my balls at the time

No problem, it's a story from the past and it came as a lesson for me.
Nee to look more about Wisconsin's cheese then!

The same shit they put in my big mac so?

Paradoxically, the first love of a woman end because she need to "find herself" translated as "going thru the carousel dicks".

A Belgium bro told me once that the solution is to fuck as many as possible and once you find one that is younger than you and smart enough they exist but like a edelweiss, you need to get luck to find one and stick with it, and the fact that you fucked enough chicks can compensate the other dicks she knew before you.

Belgian theory about marriage I guess.

dis is whey

Attached: media - Copy.jpg (2176x2168, 709.09K)

was your friend a fucking jew

Attached: KIK LOL.png (802x408, 52.1K)

No, my family's closer to Potosi and Bonne Terre, but everyone goes to the Lake I wouldn't mind getting a small place there though

We have almost every kind of climate here in the US just look around. I can see why they'd only think about cowboys though because of all the spaghetti westerns made back in the day. There are people that like to LARP as cowboys and cowgirls at shooting competitions which doesn't really help.

Why does it look like piss?
No, he was really Belgian.
Remember, we'll live enough longer to buy cheap sex robots.

It's mostly because the Marxists inbreeds residing in the Sorbonne like to see themselves as superior and moke every other countries to not see the flaws of our own.
Ask to a normie french what he think about the average American and he will tell you that you're all a bunch of racist hillbillies loving guns and think that chocolate milk come from brown cows.
Recently, you can add "they're so stupid because they voted for Donald Trump, an orange guy".
You can think it's common stereotype but it's REALLY advanced retardation.
To the point that one day, a girl told me that if you don't have money in the US and you need an ambulance, they will let you die, instead of France and his "free healthcare" Which is bullshit since I've never saw my money came back every time I was healed

Attached: 4a91ab34dac81aec6a15ded6cd19f222c6597ef092238372eafe5716874cb866.jpg (250x250, 8.74K)

Honestly there isn't anything wrong with doing CAS.

Still, its a fuck up. I mean I knew to keep slavic women away when I went was abducted and sent to Russia.

OK I asked you
And you responded
Can you please clarify what the hell that means, and why did you say "no" and then proceed just to agree.

If you want to ruffle their feathers, point out that most Americans are completely ignorant of global politics because we don't need to pay attention to it, but the rest of the world pays close attention to ours even protesting the results half a world away remember the Trump balloon in London?
We seem uncultured because for better or worse, our cultural output is ever present. Hamburgers are an american food, but McDonald's is in well over 100 nations and drinks like Pepsi and Coca Cola are also everywhere. When most people think of pizza, they think of the Americanized version you can get at Pizza Hut not Pizza Margherita. Most normies can probably list off a few American pop stars even in France, but you'd be hard pressed to find anyone here that could name a single French pop star they might recognize Alizee from that gif of her dancing, but I doubt they could name her I could go on about this, but I think I've made my point.
They're right about the racist, gun loving hillbilly in my case
That's exactly what I mean; normies around the world follow our politics and mock us for our decisions, but the only people here that would be able to name Macron and his wife, the Cryptkeeper, are those who go out of their way to pay attention to the global stage.
If that were the case, we wouldn't have nearly as bad of an illegal problem because hospitals are barred from turning away people in emergencies. Because they can't be turned away, the illegals will go to the emergency room to get treated for anything and the hospital can't collect from people with no address, etc. Hospitals then pass those costs onto us or just shut down. Here's an old article that covers a bit of the problem: articles.latimes.com/2004/jun/20/nation/na-hospital20

It looks like a lot of fun, but I'm not in a position to throw that much money at it.

Attached: mrs_macron.jpg (630x630 20.69 KB, 82.24K)

Infiltrate the small country with small population and transform the country into pro-gun safe haven

How about New Zealand? Most people there aren't hysterical anti gunners, and the population is so low it'll only take a few generations to shift public opinion. I'm sure with the right amount of memes, we'll get the ugly horse faced Arden out in no time.

Plus its climate is cool and you get proper mountains -a suitable habitat for the white man. And the biggest advantage is I don't need a visa to live there because Australian citizenship. The biggest issue will be the Maories and the country being so far from anywhere that shipping costs will be way expensive.

Attached: images.jpg (415x420, 23.75K)

Most of the girls I've met were psychos, the last one destroyed my stuff, my clothes and some of my important papers, couldn't contact the cops since she was registered as mentally instable and she would have end in a French asylum, getting drugged and raped by the health personal And I know what I'm saying, since I went to a clinic in my youth for chronic depression
Now I can smell the borderline disorder from miles away and avoid it.

Belgians At least reals ones, the ones that you found in the countryside aren't jews. They're a lill'bit slow, but they are nice and make good waffles.

Can't agree more on that
And personally, I don't think it's bad and it's a proof of freedom.
You mean his mother who is also the only thing that protect him to be discovered as the faggot he is?
It's a shame that American citizens can't get free healthcare, theses people need to go and if you want an example of "what is socialism in France":
>Sex change operation fully refund by citizen taxes, on welfare and social shelter It sound bad but it isn't, never worked a day on his life and was bragging about the racists and transphobics paying for his lifestyle and his stuff.
Flaws are everywhere, but in that case nobody want to touch this system because "MUH HEALTHCARE" even tho it's an endless pit where everyone active throw his money for parasites.

This Aussi get my plan!
My aboriginal brother from another mother and father!

Pros:
-Mostly white
-EZ on life
-beautiful landscape
Cons:
-Have many old fellows
-Try to get diverse
-Will probably end up like japan is supposedly going to end: submerged by water.

Attached: 4f829b71c2bb00d6b02b4546ca2be5cb6593002745458e5f998d43ed762248c3.jpg (720x404 36.12 KB, 1.12M)

Know it well, my wife was born and raised in Ironton. Beautiful place. The lake has been a tourist trap for a while now but it's still a great place with minimal nigger/mexican hoards and some of the best restaurants I've ever been to. When I was growing up it was 100 percent white, bunch of spics there now, so it goes. Lead Mine gun range over near Urbana's a great out of the way seldom-visited shooting range. You never realise how nice it is to have state-funded shooting ranges until you live in Texas for six years and have to pay to shoot fucking anywhere

Top kek, those faggots truely are getting cucked by the bugmen

Compared to St. Louis, the lake is whiteopia. I only saw two asians last time I was there.
I remember walking in the woods looking for morels near Rolla and stumbling upon a state funded shooting range there that no one really used it was great and I still have a sign from it

You understand freedom and should visit the US sometime I'd recommend our national parks for a start, but take time to plan your trip because I've heard stories of euros thinking they can take a day trip from New York to the Grand Canyon they can't
We have always resisted the drive to social programs like free healthcare far more than others because of the understanding that we would foot the bill for non-whites. America was also filled with whites who were self-selected to be more independent and wanting help from no one. Many of us still have the mentality that the only person you can count on is yourself.
There was actually a decent setup in America for a while where people could be members of fraternal orders and the various lodges could negotiate with doctors giving all the members and families of those organizations free or reduced healthcare for only the price of membership. Naturally, the government saw a spot where there wasn't a problem and decided to create one by passing some new legislation in the 1930's look up lodge doctors
It's the same here with all the gibs for shitskins, sluts, and their offspring

If that is your intention then there is many small islands around Australia that you can buy or rent to form a pro-gun community.

Check'd
Not bragging but we french were the ones who created freedom, and sadly Europe look like an George Orwell book now.
Most of tourists can't understand the sentence "One of the biggest country in the world".
I know that if you want to make a road trip express and it's pointless since you need to value the travel you can count at least 14 days.
I prefer the harsh true than a sweet lie like here when they go "oh but it's free", ignoring taxes, financial contribution automatically stole from your salary, the brain escape that make some appointments to be made one year in advance, and of course, the parasites of the system including shitskins and sluts for the basics, but also junkies and many other fun stuff that shoudn't exist

It's time for an Aussi Outer Heaven

Attached: 1cce2d94251f309c6bb470c74bafdca185fbb2b3b4153df35c3144850687a307.jpg (712x497, 178.05K)

I seriously hope you're not thinking of that hubub starting in 1789, because that ain't freedom; you can trace the rise of Marxist thought and all things evil in the modern world to the frog revolution.

Look for Savinien de Cyrano.
Guys like him who didn't give a fuck during their whole life, pursuing the desire of freedom within them, are legion.
But like for China, once the reds came, they practically destroyed the real culture for their own bullshit.
Napoleon 1st tried to undo that, but in vain.

Yeah, I see

Attached: napjew.jpg (1024x768, 187.59K)

Let us know when you found a pro gun community in a small island around Australia. I think there is a French state of France somewhere and it is going to become full independent from France this year or next year. The French island name is New Caledonia

Count me in too.

Attached: whoahoahs.jpg (544x626, 93.24K)

I too am glad that i don't live in that orwellian shithole known as bri'in

Attached: anglo.png (451x423, 30.93K)

This is the case with the left everywhere, the ones in the UK are refusing to fly the Union Jack because they've decided they are citizens of Europe and that the EU is their country now.

Shut up Mars you don't even have a breathable atmosphere.

How can it be under siege by muslims and commies when it's those jews, muslims and commies that are de-facto masters of the state that is owning that country?

The problem with New Zealand is that it's probably going to get annexed by the fucking Chinese communist party in a decade or so. There is no need to explain what will happen to gunrights when that happens. Chicom's already tried to get the NZ flag changed in order to get rid of the union jack.