5 storey blue penis angers Stockholm residents

A giant blue penis has angered the residents near the apartment building where it was painted, in Stockholm, Sweden.

The work by Swedish artist Carolina Falkholt covers the side of a five-storey building and has led to numerous complaints from neighbours, immediately after it was unveiled.

The company that owns the block, Atrium Ljungberg, said it saw the work for the first time on Wednesday morning, along with the local residents.

"Culture and art are important in developing interesting urban environments," Camilla Klimt, the company's marketing manager, told Aftonbladet. "Of course, we care about artistic freedom. But at the same time, we must respect neighbours' opinions."

The giant blue penis will remain erect for a little while but will be painted over soon, following the raft of complaints that deemed it "offensive".

This particular building is usually covered in art from a different local artist. Atrium Ljungberg has allowed a collective of local artists, Kollektivet Livet, to decorate it since 2008. Each mural usually stay in place for at least six months before a new one is commissioned - but that will not be the case with this one.

Falkholt had previously painted a similar penis (albeit in pink) on the side of an apartment in New York. The artwork at the time also caused controversy and was painted over within three days.

nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=12032567

Attached: Clipboard.jpg (620x1279, 316.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2Q2mj2UC-jw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So pictures make them mad. I guess something had to.

All that time doing it in grade school and I had no idea I was practicing to become the next Picasso

Attached: kike.png (1136x1434, 997.19K)

And the immigrants too

u missed that one

Makes me wonder if it's the same artist…

Attached: TempleOS - BlackDiamond-hBVIdZMW-_E.mp4 (640x360, 8.38M)

S W E E D E N
Y E S

they are mad its not brown

sweden civil war when?

it's not called a civil war when sandpeople rape and pillage eunuchs

One of these days, when you're not too busy, I will be more than happy to teach you how to spell the word STORY

This

It was likely intentional that the artist got a rise out of the neighborhood

Attached: carlos.jpg (600x600, 33.65K)

youtu.be/2Q2mj2UC-jw

I apologize for the recording quality, but THIS is the 'romantic, cool, swashbuckling pirate/vampire' DRAK, who like so many other hundreds of guys online have also done, suddenly decided that he was the spontaneous superhero that was going to get rid of me, and save everybody from having to deal with me…

Literally sounds like some kind of retarded brain-injured circus clown with a lisp…

… So when you see other people follow in his footsteps, just remember that they probably sound just as fucking weak in real life…

fuck them… I'm just here entertaining myself, minding my own business, having a little bit of fun, just like I always have, and just like I always will…

It's not my fault if small-minded little effeminate boys get butthurt, and forgive me if I'm not surprised when they suddenly decide that they are a 'swashbuckling superhero'…

But yeah, please forgive the awful audio quality

Attached: PicsArt_04-16-04.08.59.jpg (2643x1982, 779.29K)

Mr. McGovern,increase your meds.
Leave the fantasy world behibd

Are they angry that it isn't black?

Teach me. Sage.

Please click muh link so i can track your jewgle account goys!

Attached: Screenshot 2018-04-16 at 16.47.38.png (684x153, 10.96K)

pic related: Finland's reaction

Attached: Benis dddd _6625ad68f02e4528bfb531e32c5bac65.png (225x325, 50.62K)