The Best Handgun Caliber

View….comment….

lol no thanks fag
webm or fuck off

Just use invidio.us

And might as well turn it into a general ballistics thread. So, how would a full-steel rifle bullet fare inside a human body? Would it make even a lick of sense to use steels of various hardness?

No mercy for cuckchan OPs Hungaryanon. Don't give them a single inch. Report shit threads and hide them

It'd probably perform worse than any of the lead bullets because steel's harder and less dense than lead. I think it'd probably just punch straight through.

tl,dr: caliber debates are pointless if you carry 9x19, .40 S&W, .45 auto or a .38 special. Shotguns are better than handguns and rifles are better than both.

Now tell me something I didn't already know.

kys

There's an American television writer named Speed Weed.

You're the reason your father drinks

There were over 90,000 Jews living in Greece in 1820
By 1829 we had killed over 70,000 of them including a million of Turkish civilians. Children, women, elders were all slaughtered and their bodies treated like trash. A British historian describes that in one of the villages the blood in the streets was knee-deep. We besieged cities and left the inhabitants to die of famine. Any survivors were raped and then beaten to death. Then again in the 1920s their population again reached 90,000. That was when we started deporting them. When the Germans managed to conquer the country, Greek pro-Nationalists broke into houses and took the Jews to the Germans. Now there are only 6,000 left and the only thing we regret is not killing more of them.
Turks and Jews have every reason to want us all wiped out and vice versa. Truly there is nothing greater than eternal hatred. Never-ending bloodshed is our only future. God wills it.

Attached: donato-giancola-greekrevolution-valtetsi1821-donato-1200.jpg (1200x937, 189.51K)

Fuck I love Greeks.

The most jovial and loyal folks I've ever known. A Greek family protected my family when I was little. My old neighborhood started getting ravaged by crack dealers. First time I ever saw a gun I think.

.357 SIG and 10mm Auto are better than those those four.

You're an o.k guy user

Attached: dedkebab-bestkebab.png (967x807, 874.42K)

9mm is the weakest

.38spl is objectively weaker.

^ my serb girlfriend

You probably didn't know that you need to kill yourself. So I'll inform you. You need to fucking kill yourself. Right now.

yes but .38 is truly obsolete

Seems like no matter how many people analyze this, inevitably it goes back to 9mm as the ultimate balance between performance, cost and practicality

Attached: b8 xm8.jpg (253x255, 6.77K)

I like you, greekanon.

I hate to say it, but this.

.40 SW is honestly probably a very close second, not even shitposting. It's common as fuck, packs a noticeably bigger punch than 9mm and its capacity isn't bad at all (definitely better than .45 ACP). It gets shit on by reddit tier faggots for being a cucked out 10mm, but so what. We're hunting Jamal and Abdul, not grizzly bears.

Third place goes to .45 for its suppressability I guess.

Y-you too

Attached: laf1.jpg (1280x720, 78.81K)

God damn. All I know is the few greeks I've met have been slav-tier bros when its time to operate.

Y halo thar. Am I necked down or should you be necked up? Just remember to change out the firing pin and don't limp-wrist me when it counts.

Attached: CZ-52.jpg (1024x731, 106.67K)

you get what you pay for
you want a weak round? you'll pay cheap.
you want magnum ballistics? you'll pay magnum prices.
talk all you want about "balance" and whatever else 9mm shills can pull out their ass, it doesn't change the fact that .40, .357 SIG, and 10mm are all objectively better performing rounds and deserve to replace the weak 9mm, and the only thing preventing that is fuddittor inertia.
tbh, .40 is a better "balance." If you can't afford 30 dollars more per 1,000 rounds, you won't even be able to realistically practice shooting your gun and so you're talking out your ass.

ah platinum thread!
realistically you will only shoot your neighbor near the dumpster so whatever

My combat boots are Greek. Good lad.

9mm 'cause they're light, small, cheap, and have low recoil for fast, accurate followup shots. forgoing all of those advantages for slightly better balistics is not worth it for a sidearm imo

God bless Greece

But .40 S&W is available in platforms that are comparable in terms of weight and cost and is only slightly inferior in terms of recoil and capacity. I'd say a minor decrease in capacity and a minor increase in recoil are worth the increase in ballistics.

because 9mm is weak

One thing I noticed about the stats for one shot incapacitation is .380 ACP is significantly higher. He stated that the stats for the semi-auto rounds are likely lower due to people firing more than one shot. .380 is common for girls. Do girls really just shoot one shot enough to skew the results that much? What the fuck is wrong with them? Did they just not listen to any CCW/CHL/CWP class ever?

Jackalopes are the best mythological creature.

Get whatever is good for you I say. Anything geared towards "preppers" I'm sceptical of because of the amount of misinformation these days. Find something, be effective and learn your quirks.

The best caliber is the one that fits your gun. If you pump enough bullets into anything it'll die eventually.

It is, on paper. But its actual combat efficiency is right on par with all the other normal cartridges.

9mm has the same performance as other cartridges in its class. It is marginally smaller than most others possibly allowing to pack an extra round or two in the same sized magazine. It does however has small recoil, which is important for accuracy. And the cost and practicality advantage simply comes from mass adoption, if european military decided on using some meme 9.869 mm cartridge it'd be everywhere for dirt cheap too.

People attack girls for the sole reason of being weak (both of them). If the girl is shown to be not weak, the attacker will back off immediately.

Could you make it tumble reliably, or would it pass clean through an average man?