Trump halts new sanctions against Russia,does not want to upset Putin

President Donald Trump has halted the implementation of new Russian sanctions, just one day after United Nations Ambassador Nikki Haley said that new sanctions were coming.
Haley said on CBS's "Face The Nation" on Sunday that more Russian sanctions would be coming on Monday to equipment companies connected with Syrian President Bashar al-Assad's alleged chemical weapons attack.

The newest economic sanctions against Russia were under serious consideration, but had yet to receive final approval from the president. Trump is unlikely to approve additional sanctions against Russia until another triggering event by the Russians.

Reports of Trump's disagreement with Haley over new sanctions against Russia come amid a growing number of battles between the president and his administration over policy toward Putin and the Russians.

Members of Trump's administration have looked to push a more hawkish stance toward Russia, but Trump reportedly remains unconvinced and has told advisers he favors a more cooperative approach toward the Russian government.

Trump reportedly lashed out at aides after the US expelled 60 Russian diplomats last month, and he is also said to have told aides not to speak publicly about tough measures against Russia that he approves because he does not want to upset Putin.

businessinsider.com/trump-stops-new-sanctions-against-russia-2018-4

Attached: piss tapes.jpg (1536x768, 207.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

croplife.org/case-study/pesticide-use-in-russia-restoring-the-benefits/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

libtards want effect, before cause

so like if your black lets just put you in prison why wait for you to commit a crime ….

It would save the system a ton of money if we did that.

Good. Literally no reason to antagonize russia.

But user can't you see WW3 would be excellent for our greatest ally?
Surely you have Israel's best interests at heart.

Missed this until I zoomed pix

Attached: Capture.JPG (290x294, 18.41K)

I can't tell who Trump is trumping anymore.

Our guy. Not our guy. I'm so confused.

Attached: c20d95a9be009c21466a96fa850e79606985b1e83c90ca3981fd7f77c6b78854.jpg (320x320, 35.11K)

shocking!

in related news, Putin has halted the distribution of russian videos.

The god of chaos

Wouldnt it be worse if he wanted to upset the second most armed country in the world?

More than likely this was a prearranged agreement for allowing the Syrian strike

by that reasoning we can arrest all white people. or asians, or political dissidents. fucking anyone since american prison is a for profit system and arresting anyone would "save money". know what else would save money since you're so concerned? importing tons of cheap immigrants to push wages down

Who gives a shit? Russia isn't going to do a thing, they're all bark and no bite.

Probably just ran out of things to put sanctions on. It's not like Russia has much to offer the world and they've already slapped like a dozen sanctions on that country.

almost like he's either an asspuppet or a senile old fuck with no clue wtf he's doing

Except a food supply untainted by monsanto.

You're a retard.

croplife.org/case-study/pesticide-use-in-russia-restoring-the-benefits/

GMOs retard.

Sadly I think this is kinda brilliant, they all know what is going on, but they also know that voters are goldfish brained and will forget everything in a year or two.

The plan is to muddy the waters as much as possible, feign ignorance when it melts down and then in 2020 pretend it was all Trump's fault and they were innocent bystanders. They know it works, hell by 2012 they had voters blaming Obama for the recession and TARP. Unless Fox news and the rest of the propaganda systems get shut down this is nothing more than a temporary setback.

We all know Trump flat out isn't capable of masterminding all this, he's just a figurehead, and pretty soon he will be just a fall guy.

Back to school, retard.

And btw Russia isn't the only country which bans the cultivation of GMO crops, but you can't know that of course.

Attached: GMOs.png (457x483, 324.8K)

*more

You'd almost think Putin knows and has threatened to reveal embarrassing and/or legally damaging things about Trump …

or both

You would almost think that, wouldn't you?

More like he wants to pretend he loves Putin so it keeps people off the trail of Israel

You mean Kushner/Netanyahu right?

good find

nono faggot, you had it right the first time.

lol @ how little you guys know about politics, and how much you try to convince yourselves that you do know

Attached: village idiot and insane bitch.jpg (1012x1036, 190.61K)

good

Attached: e71.png (274x290, 10.91K)

If you're legitimately this fucking stupid then I'll go ahead and spoil it for you
He's a zionist and everything he does benefits Israel

Your kind says that about literally everyone and everything, tho.

Why? Why are we sanctioning them AGAIN?

How does not sanctioning Russia benefit Israel?

Trump is working hard for the interests of every country but America

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, EU leaders suddenly snap to the fact that US sanctions have always meant to destroy their economies.

Perhaps now that a strong dose of reality has been injected into the narrative, blaming Russia looks silly and embarrassing, really.

This may be the tip-over point for Europe to kick loose from both the UK & US & take Russian collaboration as a seriously "Good Thing".

Democrats are the enemy inside America. Russia is a friend outside America.

I would put it this way: Democrats are a dishonorable family member. Russians are a honorable enemy.

I know which I prefer.

cool

story

reddit

bro

fix your raggedy-ass site Jim

No. They're traitors to America, full stop. Implement the Constitutional penalty for treason against every last Democrat.

Explain how maintaining peace with Russia supports Israel, shill.

take your meds