Naval general

Zig Forums What are the pros and cons of joining the Navy?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buttlar_family
theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/defence/female-submariner-sent-home-after-groping-woman-colleague/news-story/fb162c92a2688dbdf7641824c85de5e4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pros: you have a job

Cons: you become a homosexual.

Come on and join your ♂fellow man♂

Attached: aids people.jpg (1000x1000, 104.67K)

Become a subby and you won't have to give a fuck about the entire world for 99% of the time.

Pros:
Cons:

Also

Attached: ro_500_by_noeru_sama-d8jolqc.jpg (840x916, 432.72K)

You are considerably less expendable due to being inside a multi-billion dollar floating metal box, and if you are in the UK you have a chance of joining 3 Commando and getting a cool knife to show the grandkids.

Attached: SHE006nw.jpg (778x385, 16.86K)

Are NATO Forces trying to imitate murka down to the last detail?

Yes

Such is life in a puppet state.

You could, but if you're a Burger, Baguette, Chink, Britbong, or Adidas Collector, you could be below the waves for half a year at a time with ~150 other men in a tin can of varying construction quality, especially if you are a Chink or have genetic predispositions to tracksuits.
I would take a surface ship unless you really love the life. Unless I was a SEAL/other country equivalent I wouldn't get into one of those subs.

Sounds like heaven to me.
Also: diesel/electric subs can stay at sea just as long, they just won't stay submerged all the time unless they use a snorkel :^) and most of the crew doesn't get to go on deck even when the sub is at the surface anyways.

Why are there so many cool jobs in the military and you can only do one at a time?

pros:
Money
Cons:
Might get bombarded by Israeli aircraft while the rest of the world loves and praises Israel and your government ignores that you ever existed

Can you imagine yourself posing together with AIDSman. Psycho Cunt and all these gook kids?

Attached: u.s. navy in cambodia.jpeg (2000x1428, 520.31K)

But that requires being a manlet.

What about being a corpsman?

Attached: ab4334d3a5dbceb51b146a060da14ce30cc6eb95b6d13b7dbfe4028c45b1bfb3.jpg (1024x1012, 173.57K)

Army but with worse equipment and with even more stupid people?

You get killed first because in war nobody actually cares about warcrimes. The moment an enemy sniper realizes you're a medic then say goodbye to life.
You also might get aids

My understanding is that the Blueside Corpsmen work on ships, hospitals, and clinics, while the greenside works on Marine bases or deploys with crayon eaters.
Then there's SARC which are Über-Corpsmen that get "contracted" so-to-speak to Crayon Feasters (Marine Recon, Marine Raiders), Navy SEALs, and Green Berets, possibly even Delta Force.

AFAIK Blueside can learn "specialties" such as being a pharmacist, nurse, et cetra to make big boy bucks once they get out, while Greenside is focuses mostly on just patching up Marines, however that doesn't stop you from taking the time to learn something while you're deployed (I've read a Greenside Corpsman learned to do Biomed while deployed and immediately got 80-90k job offers as soon as he got out).
SARC is just if you want to make your dick bigger because you're special ops.

Attached: 0011.jpg (700x525, 178.74K)

Are there some actual statistics to back this up? Not that I doubt it, but I'd like to know more.

Attached: serveimage.png (1676x926, 1.09M)

Someone post those stories about the corpsman treating female soldiers who had flesh eating STD's while on tour in Iraq.

Ships are pretty cool.

That would allow researchers to figure out what the Navy is doing and thus allow enlistees to file a lawsuit, so it'll never happen. The nips developed the katakana word "クロンボ" (Kuronbo) specifically to refer to niggers from the Navy stationed in Japan because they were so frequent and because stories of Navy-niggers (or the bastard sons/daughters of a Navy-Nigger) raping some nip became so frequent over the last fifty years.

Attached: img_0009.png (630x840, 189.34K)

Point being, I wish there were statistics but this is very much something that any mildly racist service member knows and will tell you. Niggers get stationed in Japan or Europe, Yellow Asians and Sandnigger descendants get stationed in Europe almost exclusively, and Whites/Whiter Asians get stationed in the spic island nations or on the coastline in liberal cities if they request it.

Attached: twilight-zone-1959___there_was_time_now[1].jpg (517x300, 24.78K)

Don't be a bigot user, there are also females in the navy you know :^)
Aren't they just beautiful? Remember all women are beautiful.

Attached: heh I sure do feel safe now.jpg (1024x678, 206.32K)

Women in the Navy aren't women. They're whores. The higher their rank is, the more likely they are to fuck anything with a pulse. In fact I'd go so far as to say any grill enlistee above E-4 and any female who's an officer above O-2 is basically a semen demon and has fucked someone/gotten blackmail on some superior via sex in order to get to their current rank.

Attached: 1510455596011-3.jpg (1780x1000, 332.31K)

Would you fug this Navy hoe though? I would.

Attached: E-2.jpg (1200x752, 123.85K)

Attached: [desire to know more intensifies].gif (627x502, 940.06K)

Attached: k - why women shouldn't be in the army.png (685x304, 24K)

I choose to believe this is true.

Does the marines and navies have to shit on others for?

六四天安門事件

I do not get it sir.

Mainly inability to speak like you just demonstrated. It's not that the Navy wants to shit on everyone, but they have to haul the window lickers (marines) around everywhere, and because the Navy mainly focuses on long-range support, embargoes, and logistics these days (with maybe the occasional water hose or if you're really lucky, small naval artillery fired at some pirate vessel). The Marines shit on everyone because they have a basically unbroken history in every US conflict as "Stoßtrupp." Because of that, they're biologically on the verge of inbreeding I'm not making this shit up, there was an article last year about how something like 2/3rds of Marines and Officers have come from the same line of military families since WWI, and also all retards. They have a strong sense of pride because it's all you can have as a Marine when you get honorably discharged read: fucked by the government you busted your balls for 1-4 years before you're supposed to receive your military retirement and end up part of either the suicide or homeless veteran statistics because you have no life skills, and no security firm or PMC wants you since you can't think for yourself in a combat scenario. Despite all this, Marines manage to shit on the army, if only because the Marines are in first and always suffer double or triple the casualty rates of the Army because they won't wait for air support. The army feels a sense of pride for being bottom bitch so they always bring up Army pride and "fuck the other branches" (which really means fuck the Marines, and fuck the Navy for being associated with the Marines), and because they hate the Marines so much, by default they hate the Navy too. Meanwhile the Chairforce is always shitting on the Navy because the Navy sees "less combat" than the Chairforce which is either sitting on base somewhere or trying to get out of providing the Army with air support after lobbying and petitioning nonstop to remove aircraft from the Army for decades. Since Chairforce is constantly working with the Army and providing logistics, they see the Navy as a threat to their existence. It doesn't help that the Navy and Chairforce are constantly competing for military research funds, and the Navy always gets the theoretical bullshit/weapons systems funding while Chairforce is left with having to build shit instead of experimenting with shit, forming a natural hatred of them. Because the combat branches of the Navy see even LESS combat than the combat branches of the Chairforce (because the Navy is meant to be imposing and protect the supply lines in most cases, maybe provide artillery support, not launch fucking assaults), the Navy is seen in a bad light by the other branches of the military since they don't do combat like the other branches (or only do specialized combat in the case of Navy SEALs and other similar groups that get less attention). The Navy is also angry about the 1000+ year old jokes about men out at sea fucking each other in the ass, so they feel an inherent need to shit on the other branches because of said jokes. Don't get me started on the Coastguard because that's a fucking joke and anyone who thinks of doing coastguard should just join the reserves.

tl;dr- There's basically two main focus groups in military politics vying for more funding and more power. You have the Airforce/Army combination of logistics & support to manpower on mostly land bases in Europe/The Middle East/North America, and you have the Navy/Marines combination in mostly Asia, North American coastlines, the Pacific Ocean/Philippine Sea, and the Indian Ocean. Pretend embassy marines don't exist for a second. The Marines hate everyone and the Navy always gets shat on albeit for good reason in some cases so they also hate everyone. Thus, since the two groups are constantly being forced to interact with each other, they naturally shit on everyone else out of mutual hatred. It's like Canadians and Australians shitposting together.

Attached: a229f1b7b684eb7ad2dc24d310b4b82893ba75b5abd354af48d7a77456b15b98.jpg (526x533, 57.96K)

Why do they marry the families From the same line? Pride or tradition?

They just can't live without marine ass

Lol, I wonder if they knew that it will lead to more inbred retards?

The hell is that? Some kind of giant weaponized tactical fidget spinner?

Reminds me of the Butlar family we have over here, though it's not exactly the same.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buttlar_family

They don't really intermarry, it's just that if your father was a Marine and your father's father was a Marine and etc. etc., then you probably think that you've got to be a Marine too. I'd say this is pretty common for just about any military.

Yeah, but for straight streloks that don’t enjoy breathing in the smell of a hundred men it’s not very appealing.

Seconding this. Unless females on subs have finally become a thing.

They have, unfortunately.

The TACAMO girl? After 3 months in a can, a neutral female voice isn't the worst thing to passively listen to…

I knew about the navy being gay, but what do horsecocks and electricians have to do with eachother?

It's a recon plane. The autistic thing stapped ontop is a radar dish.

my nigger

Attached: HisoMaso ED [Best girl version].mp4 (640x360, 4.47M)

You've never heard of a horsecock wrench? It's a big-ass wrench that looks vaguely like a horsecock, so your superior will usually tell you to grab a horse cock (or donkey dick) when working on large transformers and the like.

You're right, Israel will just kill you themselves.

Attached: 640px-SH-3A_Sea_King_hovers_over_the_damaged_USS_Liberty_(AGTR-5)_on_8_June_1967_(USN_1123118).jpg (639x479, 52.92K)

Trapping women under the ocean for months at a time with a bunch of young men. Gee, how did all this rape happen?

I remember that thread.

Amusingly enough, the first ever sexual assault of a female on an Australian submarine was done by a female sailor.
theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/defence/female-submariner-sent-home-after-groping-woman-colleague/news-story/fb162c92a2688dbdf7641824c85de5e4

Never heard of it, but that'd make sense.

>how did all this rape prostitution and pregnancy happen?

You don't want men and women on the same vessel that is supposed to be at sea for many many months (possibly even submerged and undetected the entire time) because losing a crewmember after three months because she got pregnant, and suddenly having to care for a newborn on board (not to mention the risks of pregnancy and birth), is stupid.