Gun Control Symphony

Imagine being so upset at guns, gun owners, and the NRA that you… composed an entire piece of music to:

"express the anger and contempt the composer and many others feel towards those in our society who continue to be apathetic towards gun regulation as well as those - like many of our politicians and the NRA - who happily profiteer from gun deregulation and manufacturing, murderously promoting violence in our homes, schools, nation, and world."

Wew

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1812_Overture#Fidelity_to_the_original_score
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martial_industrial
mega.nz/#F!Li4HwI5D!fM0XyVkgoRFF-fLW9v-wUA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You can almost hear the contradiction that is going through the average anti-gun soylent by listening to that piece. The sudden note changed are hysterical, insane and pretty fucking bad.

Genuinely trash. But this raises an interesting thought, what would a Zig Forums composed, pro-gun piece sound like?

This. The music is a reflection of how a leftist thinks. Edgy, chaotic, amateurish, but ultimately meaningless. I'm surprised he didn't include more african instruments. Possible racism?

Music history and gun control have an interesting story, the only country on earth where the Year 1812 Solemn Overture has ever been performed authentically is the United States thanks to civilians having the right to own artillery

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1812_Overture#Fidelity_to_the_original_score

One minute in and already disharmonious. Absolutely terrible composition. Sounds like they took a dozen different noodling sessions and dumped them together. It's the musical equivalent of slam poetry. It's like the self-composed sound track to a low budget Indie suspense-horror film making its grand debut at a backwater film festival knockoff.

I can't still understand why would anyone be anti-gun fun
Most of their arguments are very situational and materialistic

Attached: ron paul bob ross happy burning trees.jpg (822x544, 96.08K)

Drums? That shit is war-like, Strelok.

Attached: The Gun Addict Song.mp4 (480x360, 8.51M)

Attached: I Like Guns - Steve Lee.mp4 (640x360, 13.62M)

ALSO STOP DIRECT EMBEDDING JEWTUBE YOU INBRED FUCK
ESPECIALLY WHEN IT'S A GODDAMN ANTIGUNNER PIECE JESUS H CHRIST HOW HARD CAN IT BE

Laibach, but with more guns.

It's easy. Imagine for a moment a person that has deliberately chosen to disarm themselves. Exercising the right to keep and bear arms is hard; it takes a significant investment in time, money, and effort, and furthermore necessitates you not act like a hothead. Some people can't be bothered.
Those who are unable or unwilling to exercise force in the defense of themselves and their interests put themselves at the mercy of those who are. The hypothetical self-disarmed person recognizes this power differential, and also recognizes, at least subconsciously, that they alone are responsible for putting themselves in this vulnerable position. But they can't blame themselves, so cognitive dissonance sets in. This is also why they absolutely hate people who carry, because it confronts them with the reality of their powerlessness.
The solution? Either man up and take responsibility for your own self protection, or take as many guns away from as many people as possible. If a bunch of hicks and rednecks get WACO'd, who cares? They would never own a gun, so it's no skin off their nose.

OK maybe I'm the retarded one.

one of these?

Attached: Praise the Lord and Pass the Ammunition.mp4 (1280x720 6.85 MB, 5.98M)

Good choices, but I was thinking more along the lines of embed related. Pardon the wikipedia citation.

>Martial Industrial is a syncretic offshoot of industrial music characterized by noise, dark ambient atmospheres, neofolk melodies, dark wave tunes and neoclassical orchestrations as well as the incorporation of audio from military marches, historical speeches and political, apolitical or metapolitical lyrics.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martial_industrial

And because why not.

Attached: Sounds of Panzerfahren.webm (640x360, 5.57M)

If you're going to use the sound of gunfire why not try something played on the Glockenspiel?

The fucking irony

Attached: 58D61FEE-3F9A-4934-A4D4-CF96F6A2578E.jpeg (941x614, 80.14K)

Like this?

Pretty sure he is shitposting. I'll go test him now so we can see

Got any personal recommendations?

The only ones I'm personally familiar with are Laibach and Arditi. And Arditi's the kind of stuff you don't actively listen to, but rather put the entire discography on shuffle and put it on as background noise.

Nice digits.
Thanks for the recommendation, breddy gud

Attached: 55bg.gif (479x478 24.01 KB, 27.98K)

Since this is now a designated music thread, do you lads enjoy this type of music?

TSIDMZ
Arditi
Triari
KREUZWEG

Are the legionary guys the same ones who did I.R.O.N right?

It's good stuff I like it. Marching music will always have a special place in my heart though.

Yup, he's shitposting

Attached: 34.png (1271x395, 65.51K)

There, now you've heard every defense of this song that may arise. There is a specific dissonant orchestral piece written in protest of the Vietnam war that I can't remember the name of that would also probably be brought up. Too bad none of those arguments stop the whole arrangement from being trash, even for contemporary music.

Attached: 1445078037399.png (595x273, 19.13K)

Those digits tho

Attached: ea077312fcea9339aec237a2fe8b02fe0860b5e43c3e1487ad345e063cd7e05222.png (1100x1536, 3.33M)

Oh shit

Attached: wasbinichsehend.gif (250x195, 800.58K)

Attached: ⁄k⁄ song 3.webm (480x360 5.33 MB, 4.81M)

Attached: ⁄k⁄ song 2.mp4 (640x360 2.9 MB, 3.68M)

do you have the rest of that rappers album? he has a song about niggers, he has a song about trannies, about kikes, about faggots, about liberals….

it's 100% hilarious, he got banned everywhere.

A couple of his songs are posted on the webm thread. Wish I knew where to find the others.

i found most of them on soundcloud a while back and downloaded them while i could

mega.nz/#F!Li4HwI5D!fM0XyVkgoRFF-fLW9v-wUA

Attached: Stefan Monyneux Gun Control.jpg (564x564, 76.89K)

Same guy that made this song?

Attached: killallthegays.webm (300x300, 4.85M)

Every time I hear some user put on airs about "the fire will rise" it's always some underage faggot that plays Warthunder. Why delude yourself so when all you are is deplorable waste of "white" genes?

yes

Wait, you really had to "test" him from that comment? I don't buy into the argument that "sarcasm doesn't translate well through text"; I think some people are just legitimately retarded.

Does anyone have a version of that song that doens't cut out at the end? I've yet to find one.

There's no such version out there unfortunately. Forever lost in time. It is up to us to make a new great full version

Oh look he found out ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Attached: 6369F0CC-87F0-42CC-B339-D202E180C3B0.jpeg (1201x1372, 513.5K)

Attached: mfw.png (493x276, 32.84K)

Always with these faggots and trying to act like they're the underdog. Youtube has made zero actions that show any intent to censor or remove his video.

Attached: SENDING ENERGY.JPG (140x66, 8.74K)

Aggrotech/electro-industrial is distinct from martial industrial but it's also breddy gud. Feindflug is the only group I'm really familiar with, but they put out some good shit.

Jewpig amerimutts are simply incapable of producing music.
All they can create is nigger screeching.

Pretty sure it's the purest of coincidences that it sounds very much like it came from an avant garde Weimar era silent film.

People who are pro gun control frequently cannot have any new ideas nor be productive in any manner. Ability is anathema to them, and will frequently bite the very things they depend on; they'll denounce the old pieces as relics of a politically incorrect age and then turn around and add bullshit to it to make it "theirs". The answer to your ability, to these human filth, is not to respond with their own ability and productivity, but to loot, cheat and use force to destroy yours.

Attached: m7910_1278766010613.jpg (528x543, 29.28K)

LUL

Attached: ....JPG (384x82, 17.94K)