German Kid finds treasure trove of Danish Viking king, Harald Bluetooth

A 13-year-old boy and an amateur archaeologist have unearthed a "significant" treasure trove in Germany which may have belonged to the legendary Danish king Harald Bluetooth who brought Christianity to Denmark.

Rene Schoen and his student Luca Malaschnitschenko were looking for treasure using metal detectors in January on northern Ruegen island when they chanced upon what they initially thought was a worthless piece of aluminium.

But upon closer inspection, they realised that it was a shimmering piece of silver, German media reported.

A dig covering 400 square metres (4,300 square feet) that finally started over the weekend by the regional archaeology service has since uncovered a trove believed linked to the Danish king who reigned from around 958 to 986.

Braided necklaces, pearls, brooches, a Thor's hammer, rings and up to 600 chipped coins were found, including more than 100 that date back to Bluetooth's era.

"This trove is the biggest single discovery of Bluetooth coins in the southern Baltic sea region and is therefore of great significance," lead archaeologist Michael Schirren told national news agency DPA.

The oldest coin found in the trove is a Damascus dirham dating to 714 while the most recent is a penny dating to 983.

The find suggests that the treasure may have been buried in the late 980s – also the period when Bluetooth was known to have fled to Pomerania where he died in 987.

"We have here the rare case of a discovery that appears to corroborate historical sources," said archaeologist Detlef Jantzen.

yahoo.com/news/boy-unearths-legendary-danish-kings-trove-germany-100259907.html

Attached: bluetooth.jpg (800x535, 79.41K)

It should just be thrown away like all (((christian))) traitors who let the jews into europe

Have you ever heard of the term, the abyss stares back? Of course not, you're just a soulless automaton who follows whomever tells him "the truth", copying but never acting out independently.

Shut up kike

And later, sandsniggers refuges killed the kid and stole his treasure.

It's endlessly amusing to see someone make a post in a poorly botched attempt to sound deep & riveting and in the process say nothing of value at all.

The kikes never shut up because your ancestors were conquered by christian traitors aided by the remnants of the (((holy roman empire))) after eradicating almost all traces of pagan - non-christians who resisted - society, their records, and more importantly their knowledge. If people never had copies hidden away or preserved we would still have been stuck in the monotony of middle ages tech. Christian traitors are worse than a kike any day because they pave the way for the kike to take over.

I believe that most people here who unironically hate Jews are autistic basement dwellers. They blame their failures on us, all they do is Zig Forums all day, they can't back up their "truth" and etc.

They only do that cause they find comfort in being a part of a group, feeling connected and having some sense of belonging

Attached: jews.JPG (628x314, 26.39K)

Assuming bait, but no, it's because there's been a nose behind nearly every destabilizing or subversive thing to have ever happened in recorded history.
You have no one but yourself to blame, if your people could have stopped putting their slimy hands on everything we wouldn't have this problem.

Quit pretending that you're being a "true" follower of Germanic faith. It was those 'evil' Christians who were responsible for everything you know about your precious Pagan Gods as their priests and shamans weren't keen on sharing their knowledge and creed to outsiders or writing it down. If you had claimed Christians hated pagans so much, then they wouldn't have bothered to write about them, as skewed as their views are.

Before you refute this with the argument-ending statement of "You're a kike/shill/leftist!", think about why there are hardly any firsthand accounts of the histories and legends of the Germanic peoples before and during the Early Middle Ages.

But thinking is beyond someone who merely echos what others say isn't it Monkey?

I would rather not tell anyone and keep it for my children.

Fuck off, faggot.

Another parrot.

quick, reduce it to scrapmetal and gild an immigrant womyn's painting

fabulous!

Attached: 1455600196369.jpg (670x972, 101.38K)

The holy roman empire and then later the vatican continued the practice of destroying pagan shrines and libraries. You may have thought you had a gotcha there but you were ignorantly unaware of a basic fact about them.

The government will just melt down the stuff as scrap metal, as it is too expensive to preserve.
That's what they do in Sweden now.

Fuck off kike puppet.

Man this board sucks

Wrong monkey. It's common knowledge that the catholics destroy pagan knowledge, but your argument pushed that the church and its lackeys were completely under the control of the "chosen" people. Which is bullshit since if they were, then we wouldn't have read about numerous instances of Jews getting lynched and ostracized during the medieval period because of their tricks and that they were the ones who killed Jesus, as well as the fact that we even know about these pre-christian pantheons. You'd think a puppet under the complete control of someone who wanted to destroy European culture would even bother to record the lore of their enemy? Even if to show how inferior it is compared to their faith?

they found a bluetooth usb and headset?

That's why there's nothing left from those pagan religions or their temples. Everything about them is a mystery and we know nothing. Absolutely nothing…

and it's one of the better ones(have you tried Reddit?)

google "court jew", then go back to >>>/israel/

Can we stop pagan faggotry already?
It's so cringy.
Even the word itself. Every time i see it a cringe like a motherfucker.
Pre-christian western knowledge began with Hermes Trismegistos.
So instead of LARPing in a horned helmet i recommend you to research hermetism.
Starting with the Corpus Hermeticum.

its an artifact of the stupid daneigger language where they have problems discrimination between blue and black in language. the daneigger is so stupid he calls the nigger the blue man
fucking danes
i hate danes

something something muh iphones

fuck off needledick

So, you from Norgay or Swedistan?

Quit pretending you're anything but a loser with no real friends or future playing at being a Viking in a sad attempt at trying to belong or trying to derive worth from your ancestry. Until you get the fuck out of your house and start actually practicing the faith rather than simply shilling that it's the proper religion for the "White" man, then you can tell me to GTFO.

Before I ruin this thread, I just wanted to make an announcement…

ANNOUNCEMENT:

I'm about to ruin

this entire thread.

I'm johnny neptune, and I approved this message

Attached: PicsArt_04-19-02.58.56.png (1080x784, 54.97K)

>I don't like them so I'll call my mommy them autistic basement dwellers

Composite photo of Harald Bluetooth

Attached: th.jpg (400x554, 23.72K)

Gas yourself yid. My loathing of your kind is reinforced more in my day to day life than any thread on Zig Forums

HOW I DEVELOPED THE NAME 'JOHNNY NEPTUNE'

I was born into a family with a long line of artists. All of us seem to have been born with the genetic trait of natural art talent. I've never taken an art class in my life.

When I was 11 years old, I created a cartoon character named Johnny Neptune. He was a 'secret agent', like James Bond, saving the world behind the scenes, while he 'hid in plain sight', using the 'cover' of being an internationally famous rock musician/performer, kind of like Elvis.

I used to Xerox these comics I drew, and sell them for $1 to my friends at school.

when I was 12 years old, I was commissioned to illustrate my first magazine cover. 100% true.

I never thought it was strange that a publishing company's art director would've sought out a 12 year old kid living in his parents' house, because I was 'inside the fish bowl looking out'…

Only when I was much older did I realize how absurd the event was.

Anyway, I illustrated the magazine cover in just a little over an hour or so, using acrylics and colored pencil, with light sources added with my trusty Badger™ airbrush..

I was just about to sign my name to it, when it hit me, "I ought to sign it Johnny Neptune"… I got paid $3,600 for the illustration (and at age 12, when I got that much money for less than two hours of 'work', I knew exactly what I wanted to do for the rest of my life)

The magazine cover was very well executed, and everyone loved it, but oddly enough, it was THE SIGNATURE that everybody focused on. For some reason, everybody kept mentioning how much they liked the name 'johnny neptune'…

Soon, my mother was calling me 'johnny Neptune'. Everybody called me 'neptune'. It just kinda 'stuck'…

It served me very well. When I walked in to introduce myself to a prospective new art client, they'd always 'think they had heard of me before'…

Years later, I was hired by ZZ TOP as their art director at Warner Bros Records under the name 'johnny Neptune'.

So now you know the story…

And that's that

Attached: 96e076a661d419c7752d4721e5ad6c33cb469219fbd23b9448bdf168e21d6002.jpg (1280x720, 43.5K)

t. Yusuf

I think he struck a nerve with you. When you're lying in bed tonight: ponder what he said so that you can grow wiser and smarter.

Good thing silver doesn't tarnish and still "shimmers" after 1000 years. And what a media-friendly story! A pederast and his Ukrainian pretty boy make this significant archaeological discovery.

user it seems like you paid for your whole seat but apparently you only need the EDGE

Shalom my brother, I agree! Us fellow Jews never find comfort in groups, we are staunch individualists. When I get resumes for my jewelry/media business I make it an IMPERATIVE to ignore every Jewish applicant. That way I'd never be tempted to form a group or think in a tribal way.

Praise G-d,

Lucky duck. Screw gold, that's amazing.

sweden, yes?

Well, no. Bluetooth did derive the name of the viking king however.

Ignore the neo-fedora in this thread. When militant atheism's become shamefully cringy, they started roleplaying as "pagans" and stormfags. They are none of these.
It's even possible he's just samefagging here: >>611595; .
Don't give attention to it.

They should pay for this kid's university education.

Try again sweetie I'm black btw and still hate chosen