I'll just leave this here

I'll just leave this here

Attached: part099.jpg (720x1280, 93K)

CIA is a charade, it is a sham.

Say to them Idi nahui Pidor

pottery

And I will leave this

Attached: CIANIGGERS.mp4 (1280x720, 2.02M)

Nothing to see here.

Attached: Shut it- I mean shut the door..jpg (1300x866, 67.69K)

Go to hui

Wait wait wait, could you give the exact context? I'm afraid of misunderstanding.

I'm rather curious as to how they found it.

Thanks for sharing but gross.

Attached: yukari.jpg (480x480, 37.68K)

So ISIS has a bunch of glow in the darks basically leading them/doing their propaganda. Its like 80's Afghanistan all over again.

Judging from the lines "From the lens of the crusaders" and "the apostate", this is likely either a captured or defected fighter being highlighted by ISIS as a way of saying "Hey kill this guy and his family."

Looks like Army Psyops, making him read a statement telling other fighters to surrender or something. Can't tell without seeing the full statement. Probably got released either through some weird law mandating the unused footage get released, or more likely the Iraqi Army continuing to be trash at OPSEC and letting a bunch of tapes get leaked.

Don't just be shocked by an American speaking in a video with an ISIS flag in the corner; context matters.

Even a legit IS video with an American speaking wouldn't be unambiguous. I'm pretty sure there have been people from Western nations like Britain or the US who went over, and if I were in IS's shoes and wanted to stir shit in a different way than just bombing things, putting an American-sounding guy behind the camera for an "outtake" that gets "leaked" doesn't seem like a bad idea for a psyop.

>film some english-speaking defector claiming that they have prepared an attack

shit tier

Attached: kot nyet.jpg (1280x960, 105.76K)

It's А НУУ ЧИКИ БРИКИ И В ДАМКИ or "a nuu chiekie briekie ii v damkie" for you user.

Attached: f294dac45aa5caa1c8cebd11bcbe9be9a7183d0fbcd98583a9ee2c169421cf53.png (500x375, 254.69K)

I know "и в дамки" comes from turning a checkers piece into a queen, but what's the origin of "чики-брики?"
Native speaker but I still don't have a clue

It was an old(soviet union) counting-out game with fingers only where you removed the finger you counted on(чики брики пальчик выкинь). It first was a kids' thing but later criminal culture caught up with that, i suppose. Basically when they say the phrase they mean "flank the enemy and it'll go great" or something. Later cheeki breeki changed the meaning to "all's good/ok" similar to "tip-top" and then phased out by the common meaning of it today, though it's more of a cliche' and is rarely used as anything but a reference to slavs even among them.

Though Flank the enemy(cheeki breeki) to gain advantage(v damki) might be a bit more precise translation.

So I was not misunderstanding. That's a fucking direct proof.

Hey faggot, my reaction image was to the OP.
Second, I want SOURCES, not your stupid opinions.

Attached: sonic being a faggot.gif (720x405, 2.72M)

There's a reason the post is three separate paragraphs. Don't be so sensitive.
Unfortunately I'm not the US solder / iraqi policeman / ISIS fighter that originally posted it so I can't give you a definitive source on how it was found. The URL in the corner 404's and Muhannad Ahmad at-Talla doesn't give good results in DDG. You can take my inference as reasonable or ignore it, not too worried about winning over furries.