Putin Told Trump that Russia had 'most beautiful hookers'

Donald Trump told James Comey that Russian President Vladimir Putin had boasted to him about the beauty of his country's prostitutes, according to a memo written by Comey.

The claim was made in the notes written by the former FBI chief about his meetings with the US president.

The 15 pages of memos, obtained by the Associated Press, also reveal the president's concerns about his then national security adviser Michael Flynn.

Mr Trump's chief of staff asked days later if Flynn's communications were being monitored under a secret surveillance warrant, according to the memos.

The 15 pages of documents contain new details about a series of interactions with Mr Trump that Mr Comey found so unnerving that he documented them in writing.

"The President said 'the hookers thing' is nonsense, but that Putin had told him 'we have some of the most beautiful hookers in the world,'" according to one memo. Comey writes that Trump did not say when Putin had made the comment.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/04/20/james-comeys-memos-donald-trump-told-putin-russia-had-beautiful/
ᵖᶦˢˢ ᵗᵃᵖᵉˢ

Attached: piis tape.jpg (940x627, 94.41K)

When will Luegenpresse (((user))) get suicided by spooky KGB boogeymen?

Who doesn't like pissing prostitutes?

The moral majority,degenerate

every day in russia

kidding

considering he went for stormy daniels and melania, I dont think he knows what "beautiful" is

back to reddit

What kind of impotent freak do we have for President who is offered the creme de la crem of Russian Beauty, then all he really craves is to be humiliated by getting pissed on while knowingly being video recorded?

He can't be impeached for a Golden Shower, but he might be for lying about it.

Clinton asks for definition of *sex* and *is*. He survived, but no one talked about removing Term Limits after that.

Melania is a Tropy Wife, noting more and nothing less than a well-paid super model.

At the tree-planting ceremony on the White House lawn with Macron, she stands with her legs crossed, obviously posing.

Nobody stands like that unless they have to pee really bad. (crypto-clue to Secret Service that she is ready)

Stop it,you're making me hard

MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Completely inefficient washing of the car.
1. they do not wash more than 5-8% of the front of the car's surface
2. the areas they do wash are barely touched without any real rotation or pressure
3. although sufficient soap is used, it is left on the windows and body without immediate rinsing, this can cause spots to remain if the soap dries, smearing on windows is also possible
4. some soap drips onto the females washing the car, if not rinsed this will cause localised drying of the skin and perhaps minor temporary rashes

Your trips acclaim your analysis of the car wash

The way Russians whore their women out to everyone was always creepy to me

Attached: pp comrade.jpg (1920x1080, 254.8K)

>Impling the (((moral majority))) aren't the degenerates in fact.

Attached: 1524622986001.jpg (525x469, 65.02K)

Putin's a faggot kikeroach……………….

……………..so what would you expect ?

Attached: russian-dating-profile-pictures-18.jpg (660x880, 181.23K)

Russian Prostitutes are GORGEOUS

Attached: 73a443ad855e8a68ee8a74cd7634a354.jpg (500x666, 71.16K)

Attached: e1170c9233b5355810bea3d094e5d9d1.jpg (500x454, 204.68K)

What cares what untrust-able SCUM Says?
Other then the left who care not for facts

did it GET?

I'd put parentheses around your parentheses, but it triggers (((Jim))) so I'll just call you a faggot

My New Career Arc - Join Trump's Staff, get fired, sell book deal.

you forget if enough people print enough of them they'll devalue, and he's been flooding the market