Why did the best armies all wear grey?

Why did the best armies all wear grey?

Attached: female male colors.jpg (960x1179 46.44 KB, 61.83K)

Yeah nah

That piece of clay got passed from one empire to the next like a cheap whore, you're the pot calling the kettle a nigger.

Its a great and ergonomic color for an army.
Grey can be easily made to stand out for parade uniforms, but it can also be inconspicuous enough to make its wearer difficult to spot in the field.
On top of it, its cheap to produce as many fibers are naturally grey after you are done processing them into fabric.

Why do you have to make a shitpost thread?

Don't you have some plumbing to do?

Attached: disgusted_in_japanese.jpg (552x414, 16.49K)

It can be a uniform thread, I didn't see one in the catalog.

Attached: 5e9ab40d00efca86b3700bb40078c4a8f19ad2f76ace2f93cd839ec548cbcbf3.jpg (577x599, 67.69K)

because since the invention of war, fire created smoke, and all battlefields were shrouded in it. even before war and fire, there war murder and night and fog.

green uniforms, brown uniforms, they're made for battlefields that don't exist. they're made to hide you all the time when you aren't fighting, like during transport to battle, or after it.

Nope, it's now a Yankee triggering thread. The OP image decided that fate before it was even posted.

Make the second pic with a British soldier and khaki, and an American one with olive drab

Olive Drab No.3 or Olive Drab No.7? These are hard choices Strelok.

I couldnt find a good brit image

Attached: soviet.png (870x875 551.39 KB, 578.85K)

Come up with two more colors and we can start seling Zig Forumsrayolas.

that's the best I can do

CSA had a K/D ratio of 1:3 despite fighting a larger industrialized enemy you stupid pole

There's like 12 different shades of FDE on the tacticool market, we need to account for them all. Including coyote brown like the other guy said and true FDE, we could have:

Jesus Christ you were not kidding.
We've come full circle. Forget concise, just replace the 'male' half of the chart with a million shades of gray, brown, tan, and drab.

Attached: cerakote color catalog.jpeg (900x1210, 153K)

Kel-Tec makes a gun for the naval market?

Yeah, but they all fall into one of three categories: not-tan, creamy peanut butter, or crunchy peanut butter.

What if we named the different shades of brown for different kinds of shitskins? Better yet, just have it be a sliding scale from 0 to 100%, with whatever shade the army uses most right now as 56%.

One kill to 3 deaths?

Attached: 1513689527928.jpg (632x635, 128.71K)

Attached: kot_questions.jpg (250x201, 8.07K)

He flipped the numbers.

SIG makes some firearms with pink frames to try and get women to buy them. Must be working since more and more manufacturers are rolling out the gimmick.

What are you, some kind of Ostfront-fag?

Attached: get in faggot we are taking Cairo.JPG (3872x2592 2.51 MB, 5.67M)

K/D doesnt win wars

culture of minimalism

Attached: ebinsoldier.jpg (400x490, 27.43K)

Did the brits start recruiting from Games Workshop and the Cheese Mines or some shit?

Didn't see one either, thought mine was still up.
Either way, it's a terrible post.

If you are implying I am upset over that, no. I very much like Southern romanticism, but OP's post is low-quality.
Also, vae victis.

So what's this meme from? Here, or reddit? Genuine question, since imageboards are completely bereft of culture.

blini?

Attached: surprise_kot.jpg (501x434, 61.14K)

Attached: sakura_disgusted.jpg (960x720, 118.75K)

Well that or a infestation of Slaaneshi cultists

It's too elegant to be an imageboard meme and not nearly faggy enough to be reddit. It's also been around for ages, so I would wager the original was created by a bona fide normal person.

Army Cadets start at 12 tbh

Attached: cadets2_1521257c.jpg (460x288, 27.01K)

Come on now Strelok.

Attached: riced rifle.jpg (2266x3300, 1.49M)

I can understand a cutesy paint job for a qt, but the keychains and stuff hanging off the rifle is just asking for snags even getting those trinkets caught in the hair when she shoulders the rifle

Attached: 134ecd37881a9c9054332a16e531f2b11796430a5be2bd30c03ab7e5598959f6.png (672x787, 719.41K)

More like 2:3

Hell, the child soldier dressed like an LRDG commando makes it even more aesthetic, and a double bonus for being white

All our armed forces are white, the wogs and pakis certainly weren't ever going to help defending what is a foreign nation to them. Doesn't matter if they were born here.

Eh the point was more "child soldiers are usually from toilet countries" rather than hackneyed bantz about muzzies in Europe or whatever.

Fair enough, still we call them cadets rather than child soldiers.

Are cadets used in actual conflict if this isn't an emergency? They're more like students but for the military, are they not?

Students but if the country is invaded I don't think there's a law that stops the government using them as a last resort (have fun being forced to fight 14 year old girls trained in guerrilla warfare), most join the TA or the Army at 16 anyway.

Attached: 436528_0.jpg (960x650, 127.2K)

UNIFORM UNDERWEAR
Post comfy thermal underwear. I own a set of pic related. It's the standard German army thermal underpants (you get to keep them, because they don't reissue underwear, which is understandable). Most people wear them with a pair of briefs or boxers below, but I like them with nothing underneath too.
Super comfy and durable. They keep you warm like nothing else, and can be washed at 60°C without problems. The seams aren't the sturdiest, but it's not going to fall apart on you, and can be easily fixed with thread and needle.
Coupled with wool socks and a T of your choice you got a super comfy lazy-suit. It's also comfy to wear underneath your normal clothes.

Attached: serveimage.jpeg (1500x1500, 81.24K)

That doesn't provide night vision protection, and isn't camo at all. If you wake up in the middle of the night under attack, there might not be time to get your actual camo on.

There are photos of soldiers in Afghanistan fighting in boxer shorts, they barely had time to get their helmet on.

Attached: Ghillie-Neoprene.jpg (1151x1000 56.74 KB, 119.17K)

Attached: uhhh...jpg (939x694, 119.44K)

II'd say it's nationally dependent. For the US, I don't know of any formal legal or legislative authoritative measure that places cadets under control of the DoD during emergencies. Some nations, like Russia, China, UK, ect… may have policy or law that authorize induction of cadets in an emergency situation (hell, the US may as well, but I've never seen anything, nor heard of anything when I was a cadet or cadre). Now, I do know some think tanks and strategic institutions count government-sponsored or government-operated cadet groups as paramilitary forces.

gay cunt

why would you do this

Threads not about camo and no one said anything abotu NIR compliance.

>If you wake up in the middle of the night under attack, there might not be time to get your actual camo on.
It's designed to be worn under the uniform…hence the name "undergarment".

This is only the case in remote OP or FOB like those in the Korengal or Tora-Bora, due to the easily in which insurgent forces could launch attacks using local geography.

This kid is fucking serious shit. Wouldn't want to cross him.

Attached: 12YO_SAS.png (2478x1860, 2.41M)

It's the new Canadian C35 combat protection underwear, meant to protect the vital parts of soldiers from the elements even outside of duty, as well as the new dress socks. The garter belt allows the use of non-elastic materials, which produce less toxic fumes in case of fire.

Ebin

Attached: 319B36D3-96BD-4ADE-B354-461922165A9C.jpeg (148x207, 10.75K)

Pink camo is a thing. Desert troops used a light pink as far as WWII because it does work really well in that specific environment.
Russian uniforms in Syria are pink.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1200x800, 547.24K)

I know, I've seen Spitfires painted pink for twilight raiding.
The problem is that SIG pink is approaching bright pink. Those uniforms are a pretty subdued pink, something like a more red beige.

How the fuck does boomer-dad 4chan cancer make me more angry than ?

Attached: angered_loli.jpg (1280x720, 95.3K)

I replied with blini because that user posted blini, user.

Especially not 1 kill per 3 deaths.

take a closer look at the flag, between "Strelok" and date of the post

One is hot. One is not.

Internet's shitting itself, so I'm not posting that webm of the German getting chewed out by his distraught mother over a pony doll used for masturbation.
I'm talking about the gun in the picture.

Attached: 1537582962416.webm (480x360, 7.44M)

One is expressing the personality of the person wielding the weapon, and thus becomes a work of art in her hands, the other is just a shitty image used to express an uncertain hatred towards mid thirty fags.

I'm ok with the world that pic is from because it's world where carrying rifles everywhere is a normal everyday thing.

Because we all want to live in a world where you casually walk around with guns as a piece of functional fashion where you rice them out to your taste. Throw a keitai strap or a keychain thing on a sling swivel or something, just do it because I do.

German named (((David))) using a toy horse to jack off.
"What have we done to you?"
Gee, 70+ years of either Communist and/or (((American))) influence will kinda have that effect, woman.

A lot of blood will flow before this is fixed.