Anderson youtube channel in trouble

Pastor Andersons YouTube channel might get deleted anytime soon, someone please download all his videos, thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/wordonfirevideo/videos)
youtube.com/user/onearmsteve4192/videos)
youtube.com/channel/UCVdGX3N-WIJ5nUvklBTNhAw/videos)
youtube.com/watch?v=dmsa0sg4Od4)
youtube.com/watch?v=zC3_i6EaVqQ)
m.youtube.com/user/sanderson1611
youtube.com/channel/UCPJ1LmqVrxF2F8dK0m3DoUw/videos?view=0&sort=dd&shelf_id=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 77F7C5B7-5A7F-4F1C-BB02-ACC9C0B139D1.jpeg (530x398, 40.38K)

Will jewtube strike sensus fidelium? I would hate to loose that.

Good. Heretics don't deserve a platform.

Why are there videos of the pope on jewtube then?

Attached: Laughing_Devil_Worshippers.jpg (1078x516, 77.4K)

I doubt it (for now). If they do, we should take it as a sign to expel jews from every single position of power and our nations, in total.

I thinking about renting a server (I have no space on any I have now) and making it into a seedbox, where I'll download all his videos and seed them from there. Is this worth the time and effort? Would any here or elsewhere download and seed this? polite sage for double-posting

Common Filth's channel is still up and he's a 100x worse than Anderson by JewTube values. I wouldn't worry about it.

Good riddance.

He has a huge superiority complex and actually thinks he has the authority to interpret Scripture in any ways he wants, that's why you've got so much weird stuff coming from him. He also calls himself a prophet.

Honestly, people give him too much attention. He's just like Westboro Baptist Church, where they throw anger tantrums and scream about homosexuals and people watch them. Except, most people are just laughing at people like Anderson.

tl;dr: he's a crazy guy who isn't worth your attention, I suggest tuning in to people like

(1) Bishop Barron (youtube.com/user/wordonfirevideo/videos)

(2) Father Ripperger (youtube.com/user/onearmsteve4192/videos)

(3) Father Schmitz (youtube.com/channel/UCVdGX3N-WIJ5nUvklBTNhAw/videos)

Attached: Steven Anderson.mp4 (1280x720, 13.91M)

Yes, youtube is deleting his channel so they can promote traditional Catholic channels. You absolutely stupid faggot. They will push Simon Peter and Simon Magus aside to promote atheism, degeneracy, and hatred of Christ

Attached: BD87E178-060A-4FB3-BFEA-C81CD3F0B3D0.jpeg (640x427, 27.01K)

Repent and be saved.

I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

I had a cause. You support Christians being deplatformed by a Secular-Jewish-LGBT-promoting corporation. If you believe Anderson is a heretic, you should talk to him personally.

Jesus never says you can freely insult people if you "had a cause." You are in danger of hell fire.

>>>Zig Forums

I don't believe he is a heretic; I know he is by his fruits.

Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

(soǝpıʌ/ʍɐɥuʇqןʞʌnu5ıʍ-u3xbpʌɔn/ןǝuuɐɥɔ/ɯoɔ˙ǝqnʇnoʎ˙ʍʍʍ//:sdʇʇɥ) zʇıɯɥɔs ɹǝɥʇɐɟ (3)
(soǝpıʌ/2614ǝʌǝʇsɯɹɐǝuo/ɹǝsn/ɯoɔ˙ǝqnʇnoʎ˙ʍʍʍ//:sdʇʇɥ) ɹǝbɹǝddıɹ ɹǝɥʇɐɟ (2)
(soǝpıʌ/oǝpıʌǝɹıɟuopɹoʍ/ɹǝsn/ɯoɔ˙ǝqnʇnoʎ˙ʍʍʍ//:sdʇʇɥ) uoɹɹɐq doɥsıq (1)
ǝʞıן ǝןdoǝd oʇ uı buıunʇ ʇsǝbbns ı 'uoıʇuǝʇʇɐ ɹnoʎ ɥʇɹoʍ ʇ,usı oɥʍ ʎnb ʎzɐɹɔ ɐ s,ǝɥ :ɹpןʇ
˙uosɹǝpuɐ ǝʞıן ǝןdoǝd ʇɐ buıɥbnɐן ʇsn ǝɹɐ ǝןdoǝd ʇsoɯ 'ʇdǝɔxǝ ˙ɯǝɥʇ ɥɔʇɐʍ ǝןdoǝd puɐ sןɐnxǝsoɯoɥ ʇnoqɐ ɯɐǝɹɔs puɐ sɯnɹʇuɐʇ ɹǝbuɐ ʍoɹɥʇ ʎǝɥʇ ǝɹǝɥʍ 'ɥɔɹnɥɔ ʇsıʇdɐq oɹoqʇsǝʍ ǝʞıן ʇsn s,ǝɥ ˙uoıʇuǝʇʇɐ ɥɔnɯ ooʇ ɯıɥ ǝʌıb ǝןdoǝd 'ʎןʇsǝuoɥ
˙ʇǝɥdoɹd ɐ ɟןǝsɯıɥ sןןɐɔ osןɐ ǝɥ ˙ɯıɥ ɯoɹɟ buıɯoɔ ɟɟnʇs pɹıǝʍ ɥɔnɯ os ʇob ǝʌ,noʎ ʎɥʍ s,ʇɐɥʇ 'sʇuɐʍ ǝɥ sʎɐʍ ʎuɐ uı ǝɹnʇdıɹɔs ʇǝɹdɹǝʇuı oʇ ʎʇıɹoɥʇnɐ ǝɥʇ sɐɥ ǝɥ sʞuıɥʇ ʎןןɐnʇɔɐ puɐ xǝןdɯoɔ ʎʇıɹoıɹǝdns ǝbnɥ ɐ sɐɥ ǝɥ

Attached: 705E9F58-3815-47C1-8015-6B7FB9E4D6B4.jpeg (255x143, 18.61K)

You also aren't a brother if you don't believe in faith alone

When did I claim to be a "brother" to you or Anderson?
When did I say I didn't believe in faith alone?
What are you talking about?

How is he a heretic then?

You are spiritually blind. Anderson recommends people kill themselves. What could possibly be more demonic?

Listen here, you're an admin, please behave like one.

Attached: 1519523737324.jpg (550x550, 78.44K)

He has a superiority complex and actually thinks the Holy Spirit has the authority to interpret Scripture in the ways He wants, that's why you've got so much true stuff coming from him. He also calls himself a prophet(one who proclaims God's word).

Honestly, people give him too much attention. He's just like Jesus in the temple, where He throws an anger tantrum and screams about money changers and people persecute Him. Except, most people are just talking bad about people like Anderson.

tl;dr: he's a baptist who isn't worth your attention, I suggest tuning in to people like

(1) Bishop Hell is Empty, R-right (youtube.com/watch?v=dmsa0sg4Od4)

(2) Father PingPong Excorsism (youtube.com/watch?v=zC3_i6EaVqQ)

(3) Father like, Jumpcut (youtube.com/channel/UCVdGX3N-WIJ5nUvklBTNhAw/videos)

Attached: He's a Faggot.webm (320x240, 1.95M)

I love this post

Attached: 1518431463302.png (728x720, 718.03K)

Because they deserve the death penalty

So too did the woman caught in adultery.

He believes the bible is God

Yes, (((they))) werre trying to get Jesus arrested like they always did
This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him.

I'll download the one about translated Bibles

Listen up, bud. I'm not an admin.

Stop being a weeaboo.

Attached: 437QI2M55152-27473-U1101471868755CKG-U1101471868755NNI-1400x788@LaStampa.it.jpg (999x562, 67.76K)

Who cares. At least he stands up to enemies of Christendom.

My only beef with him are his anti-Catholic stances, and his need to show off in shock.

Friend, I do not believe you to be an admin, nor am I a Baptist.
However, if you continue posting this in every Andy thread, nobody will listen to your message.
Just sayin'.

Been lurking on Zig Forums for a good while now and I still don't fully get the deal with this guy. Does he provide genuine theological information, or is her just a meme?

(checked)
This. The main point is Jesus subverting the kikes in their attempt to orchestrate a cause to kill Him for. It's not necessarily against legal capital punishment.

Catholic here, so take what I say with that in mind and for what it's worth (nothing). I pray for Anderson. I believe he is a man that genuinely loves Christ and tries to follow Him. I think in the past, he had plenty of value to offer and was mostly right on what he preached. Lately, I feel as if he's let the press get to his head, that his ego has become inflated, and that he's become so much more wrathful. It's a shame watching this unfold. Anderson needs our prayers. polite sage for double-post

I agree. But it is clearly against religious capital punishment. Give to Caesar what is Caesar's.

And the man that committeth adultery with another man's wife, even he that committeth adultery with his neighbour's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.

He doesn't seem to have a goofy haircut but eaither way that just says not to do it, leviticus 20:13 says you die for being a homo

Perhaps. It certainly is against illegal religious capital punishment. In any case, I'm sure Christ does not want Anderson telling people to kill themselves, especially given that these people are mentally ill and likely to do so.

I will pray for you.

Do Americans even care about Christianity? Or is it just a fashion accessory like owning a gun?
I mean "jewtube"? Seriously? It's all part of the Jewish agenda right? I would say he needs to grow up and get real, but what can one expect from a young Earth creationist.

Not that guy, but you really should head back to Zig Forums.

Attached: 1518474592152.jpg (500x752, 61.82K)

Quoting Jesus is Zig Forums now?

At least download them now. You can do what you want with them later.

Only Zig Forums approved Republican White Jesus™ quotes from "The Epistle to the Romans" are permitted.

Perhaps we can agree that YT is deplatforming him for the wrong reasons, whether or not he was a heretic?

About time

Yes.

Anderson has a lot of heretical views, but the simple fact is that if he’s being kicked off Youtube, it’s because the leftist/secularist powers that be don’t like him. They hate him because he happens to disagree with the orthodoxy of left-liberalism. That is something that will affect any sincre believing Christian.

You do realise that in your original post that the other guy replied to, you didn’t merely quote Jesus, you said other things as well. It’s possible said user was accusing you of being leftypol because you claimed that another user saying “You support Christians being deplatformed by a Secular-Jewish-LGBT-promoting corporation” was a sign that he should go back to Zig Forums.

Which apostle advocated for killing people again?

CF also hasn’t posted anything new in a while, he’s on Nostalgia Wound

Paul
4 For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.
32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Regardless of what you think of Pope Slanderson, he's a canary in the coal mine. We need alternatives to JewTube. The world needs a more decentralized video platform. I guess there's something called "Bitchute" which uses a torrent-like technology, but I'm not super familiar with it. It's up to content creators to start migrating.

and nothing of value would be lost.
we only need a few meme vids of him, that's it, his content is utter garbage and barely christian.

Guessing you didn't read my post.

You wouldn't have seen this here 5 months ago, even from the Catholic and Orthodox. What went wrong?

Is about civil authorities and does not say "people should kill themselves" like Anderson advocates. Further, it does not say "we should kill others."

Says "they are worthy of death" not that you and I are to be ministers of death or to encourage others to kill themselves. Indeed, that right is left to God in Romans 2.

You have a heart of stone. Come to Jesus.

for he beareth not the sword in vain a revenger to execute wrath

Yes, that are worthy of sdeath because they should die

I already have. Read your bible

?Read your Bible
There is no verse from any of the apostles advocating for people to kill themselves a la Steven Anderson. There is no verse advocating Christians to go around killing sinners.

You are either trolling or possessed if you think that is Christian.

Time goes by faster than you think. I'd say your comment would be true if you said a year ago, maybe even a year and a half. But five months ago, this place still had summerfags and was far more reddit than it is right now. This board has actually been improving in the past couple of months.

I like Nostalgia Wound. All that railing CF did works allot better as dry humor. He seems to have finally gotten over himself.

Would like to see any statements from youtube, for all we know it could just be another contrived controversy for more attention or a clever way to exit the platform which has been purported to be facing a some kind of decline for about a year now since the start of the advertising scandal and attempt to preserve some amount of street cred.

I think many of his original followers are realizing he is running a cult.

I don't know. I like him despite disagreeing with him on a lot of issues. His sermons that appeal to any denomination are quite good.

I love this man, even though he's a protty.

spoken like a true kiketholic

Attached: cucktholicism_the_truth.png (724x662, 114.64K)

It says the gubberment should kill them

that pic is false. It just say this :

While the group of the jews can objectively work for evil all individual jews aren't necessarly.

Attached: d639fdfd937a275818dc0e1b568e734a284540c6f6fbc7d072c47cd62c69023c.jpg (200x303, 16.45K)

absolutely disgusting

Attached: 1519546842873.jpg (750x937, 126.63K)

Let's assume it does, (protip: it doesn't), that is still a far step from Anderson advocating suicide.

Watch his sermons and see for yourself.

Well if they deserve to die then they should make it easier and off themselves

more likely that they don't like hanging around on a Godless image board

John 10:16 "And other sheep I have, that are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice, and there shall be one fold and one shepherd."

what did he mean by this?

His videos have disappeared now.

Attached: 1411280252434.png (258x258, 114.39K)

The faq?
m.youtube.com/user/sanderson1611

Who let the aussies post?

Every sinner deserves to die, and if we killed every sinner there’d be no one left. God’s mercy is the only reason we aren’t burning in hellfire right now. You can’t presume as to be less merciful than God.

No, every sinner deaerves spritual death not physical death. Stealing is a sin ut the earthly punishment is to pay back 3 times what you stole, homos get the death penalty.

Still there, they were just made private. It's really sad to see such a fearless although extreme pastor be silenced like this, it's also sad that hes been banned from a lot of countries.

Why are both (((YouTube))) and (((Google))) the biggest hypocritical companies on the face of the planet?

Attached: 1465762940566.png (399x465, 414.67K)

This got me thinking. How much of the Old Law shall we as chrsitians still follow?

The moral components of the old law, but not the ceremonial or legal components.

What's the difference? I'm new to christianity

Here's a corny video on that

I am the most evil reprobate of all history and I COMMAND you to provide any information about any of his videos talking about Anime, it is the only thing I care, Anime bashing.

Yeah, that makes sense I suppose. But one issue remains, what should we do about homosexuals? No one in their right mind would ever allow one into their church or near their loved ones, but if we can't stone them then what?

Wait until we can and avoud them and make it known they are not wanted and rejected in the mean time

I never listened to any of paster Andersons sermons before never took him that seriously, but this channel has loads of sermons from 9 10 11 years ago from him and been listening to a few select ones just because the grainy quality and hard preaching is so

A E S T H E T I C

E E

S S

T T

H H

E E

T T

I I

C C

youtube.com/channel/UCPJ1LmqVrxF2F8dK0m3DoUw/videos?view=0&sort=dd&shelf_id=0

Youtube started demonetizing videos which they perceived to go against their policies which included things like "war journalism". Even LBGT activist channels have been affected.

Forgot to add that it was because off things that went against the policies of companies that run ads on Youtube also so there was a controversy on whether companies should be allowing channels with objectionable views and content to be profiting through them.

He also conflates our Lord with the bible. He does this regularly in many of his sermons.

I'm Orthodox, so yeah, I think he's a heretic. And there's definitely no fondness on his side for us either. But we should support him putting his message out there. He's probably the most controversial serious religious figure in American Christianity, and if they come for him for saying his stuff, your church, mine, and all others are going to come up next.

I'm sure they're doing it because he's a heretic and they want to enforce orthodox Christian religious beliefs, not because he has negative beliefs about homosexuals, etc., as you do.

i dont get why they are blatantly censoring conservative channels. christianity is supposed to be the ultimate form of freedom. instead of just choosing the right side, they choose greed. bad example youtube

The guys banning him don't even know difference between Heresy or not, but rather because they seek to shut down more Churches next.

homosexuality is blown out of proportion. It's as much as a Sin as it is being a drunk, gambling etc.

This opinion seems too liberal and tolerant to you? Guess what it is considered on the level of Tyranny by LGTB, because it implies it is an issue you have to "get over with", rather than a legit orientation.

So what can be done? Anything that can cure his sinning addiction

We all have them (addictive sinning patterns), some simply have it really rough, and that's the fags.

read the bible, kid

Old Testament got dissolved.

Jesus spent his time dealing with serious matters, such as Ressurection, Kingdom of God, Redemption, Meaning of Life.

He did not spend his life obsessing over faggotry. Obsessing over punishing faggotry is not Christ-like and does not reflect his life.

Jesus also personally dissolved the Old Testament and was resented by the Pharisees for it.

Think you have authority because you can quote the OT correctly? Guess who did that? The Pharisees who got Christ killed.

That's what the Bibles says.