What sort of things can you do to keep yourself entertained while innawoods/a temporary power outage/after an EMP/after...

What sort of things can you do to keep yourself entertained while innawoods/a temporary power outage/after an EMP/after shtf for whatever reason? Other than solitaire I can't think of anything to do solo, and there aren't a lot of things that only 2 or 3 people could do over and over without getting sick of it quickly either. I know that battery/solar powered devices are available, but that just sort of feel like it's "cheating" I feel like you should be able to repair/make it in a pinch, and not many people can repair a solar panel.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (3854x2564 85.75 KB, 10.11M)

Masturbate. Whittle. Be careful of splinters.

At the same time?
but really though, tips would be helpful

Cards if you have friends. Books if you don't.

In today's abhorrent society the only times where you can easily read a book without the temptation to just play vidya and watch anime on the computer is when you're innawoods or in the middle of the ocean.
So use that time to make yourself smarter. Read books about weapons, history and race.

Attached: samus points at the files either side of her.png (1436x3009, 2.52M)

>but really though, tips would be helpful
You shouldn't do both at the same time unless you want splinters in your tip.

Attached: spictacular laughter.png (350x350, 137.64K)

Clean your gun, if things are quiet enough to be playing cards and masturbating

Whittle your time away by cleaning your gun while masturbating to her.

read some books my man

Attached: 1524133818336.jpg (720x540, 76.63K)

I think you can probably figure it out without help like every other guy in history. It's pretty instinctive.

Though if you really want some advice, try varying your grip. The standard fist grip works alright, but there are plenty of alternatives and if you stick to just one you're missing out. I'm fond of the overhand, where the hand is upside-down compared to the normal technique (i.e. thumb towards the base), and especially of the fastball grip, where the head goes between the index and middle fingers like you're throwing a baseball. And you can't ignore less conventional techniques either; lately I've had some good success with using only the index finger and thumb, lightly pinching the frenulum and rubbing my fingers like I'm making the "money" gesture.
Your mileage with these techniques may vary though, depending on how much lubrication you produce (the fastball grip especially needs a lot) and whether your parents had you Jewed at birth.
The prostate, while much maligned through association with less reputable groups, is a valid option too, and dismissing it for the supposed health effects is like rejecting gun ownership because retards ND into their own leg. If you're not an idiot it's both safe and very rewarding.

Do it like the Fins and carve a giant wood penis with your knife.

I need to try that

Hi Justin.

Attached: The Current Trudeau.webm (500x501 7.23 MB, 40.95K)

If you feel like the threat level is low enough you could practice on a personal instrument. My personal favorites are acoustic guitar, harmonica or a combination of both. Obvious disadvantages the larger the instrument you bring so it depends on how much you value music as a coping agent.

Why wouldn't you have sex with each other? Even if you're heterosexual, it's the woods, no one will findout.

you sound like a homo trying to talk a straight man into giving you a BJ

how do you know dicks dont taste like candy? youve never tasted one.

Gays prey on straight young men, and yet they also despise each other, all because they realize they're competing with themselves.
So make sure you're not having drinks with this here leaf Strelok.

Attached: df swat.png (286x634, 13.72K)

I enjoy simply sitting innawoods by itself. Good friend who would come camping with us always brought his portable stereo to party all night, lot of us got sick of it because we came to enjoy the quiet of the evening in the woods around the fire. Relax, sit back, observe.

Not always the best thing to need to have constant stimulation.

Why would you think you'd get bored in the woods?
Camping, hunting, fishing, ect. are their own entertainment.
Setting camp, starting a fire, cooking camp food, watching the fire, and enjoying the company you brought with you is one of the greatest things you can do for fun.
Unless you've been camping a while, odds are you'll be busy from the time you get to the sight until you lay down on your first night.
Military stuff is a little different, you need to decompress.
Entertainment you have there needs to help you decompress without taking the edge off your readiness.

I can see the advantages of this, you get to relax a bit, enjoy nature, and probably have a lot more warning if something/someone approaches since you're paying more attention to your surroundings than usual.

Drawing.

but you can only carry so many books with you in your bugout bag. If you need to gtfo for more than a month you're going to have gotten through all your books by then.

I didn't know that Trudeau browsed /k

Yeah, that stuff will keep you entertained for the first few weeks, but once you've set up your base camp properly you're going to be spending a lot of time just waiting for your crops to grow. I realize I worded this wrong/didn't clarify properly in the OP, but this is more for long term off grid situations. When I said "temporary power outage" I meant like "oh shit the infrastructure went south and it'll take 2 years to get everything back together," not "Uh oh, we forgot to pay the power bill, I'll mail them a check, but we'll be out of power for a day or two."

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1090x1087, 380.88K)

Add books to your stashes then, especially practical books that teach you how to do things.

Tbh you should be trying to figure out which one of your friends is now a fleshgait.

There's lots of things you can do by yourself.

In a true post apocalyptic world, you're most likely going to be so busy for the first few years you won't have more than an hour of down time a day.
After that, you'll have figured out what you want to do for fun.
Literally cutting a homestead out of the wilderness is a big job when you can go back to civilization to get tools and supplies, it might kill you in an end-of-the-world scenario.
I am not trying to make fun of you here.
Read about people who settled the new world right after it was discovered. (research about Roanoke)
Settlers that moved west didn't always make it either.

How do you have this problem of idleness innawoods? I go camping regularly, and even though it's only basic trips, there's hardly ever any time to sit around wondering what to do. We've brought stereos, radios, electronics that hold charge, books, cards, games, but none of it ever ends up being used. Between splitting firewood, lighting a fire, cooking, planning meals, prepping for hikes (in SHTF I guess they'd be scavenging or hunting forays), drying clothes, cleaning cookware, cleaning up inevitable mess and clutter in the tent, and a myriad of other chores I very rarely find myself idle. What free time pops up is spent on observing and discussing the local fauna/flora (in SHTF think scouting I guess), imaginary survival situations (what if we didn't have any matches?), stargazing (learning constellations is a useful survival skill) and just discussing the thoughts that pop up in the timeless peace and quiet of nature.

On solo trips I did occasionally find my mind wandering, but it's not unpleasant and constant physical activity is a sufficient distraction. I always thought that whittling wood to make various tools trinkets (cutlery, plates, spears) or writing a diary would be a nice downtime activity but never had much downtime.

With 2 or 3 people the sky is the limit if you're good friends. And if you're going innawoods together you should be good friends. If you're not, the obvious thing to do is to get to know each other, and get used to dealing with the parts that you hate. That alone will keep you occupied for a long time. I think people underestimate the sheer gravity of constant, forced social contact. It's like living with a bunch of siblings in shared bedrooms, in pre-internet times.

If your SHTF is expected to last say a year or more though, I think mental stability becomes a significant concern and books are necessary. Books with survival skills so that each page can expand into days of practicing the skill. Classics of philosophy, history, fiction, math which can likewise be pondered for much longer than it takes to read the book and also preserve important culture. College textbooks with plenty of exercises so you can learn useful chemistry, biology, engineering, etc. skills. I would put them all on an e-reader with solar charger, for portability for energy efficiency (kindle battery can go for month+). But to be honest, a lone wolf or small group in such a serious SHTF is pretty doomed anyways.

^leaf A tells us how to jack off

^leaf B tries to talk us into gay sex because a dick tastes like candy , evidently.

what the actual fuck is wrong with canadians? gif related

Attached: 1537143896943.gif (300x400, 46.94K)

The more posts I read from leafs, the more I take seriously the idea of The Day Of The Rake.
My bet is that leaf A doesn't even know what he did wrong.

Reads books or play solitaire.

Fam, you're better off reading about medical and mathematical texts, along with some eromanga.

Acoustic guitar is usually too big unless it's already in the cabin. It can make you look like a fag but it can also attract the bitches, a lot of bitches loves acoustic guitarfags. Harmonica is a compact and practical choice. The cons are it can make you look like a hobo if you care about that at all, maybe it can attract a loyal doggo, bitches usually don't like hobos but some do like outdoorsy guys who are good with doggos.

Isolation, alcohol, self-hatred, and sleep.

I used to think hatred against us was just a meme because no one could handle shitposting, then I thought the majority of us were fine and it was just a loud minority, and now I wish the entire country would turn into the zone.

When DoTRake comes remember not to show us mercy.

Never played this but it could be interesting. Apparently it's a solo RPG

Getting your dick sucked by hungry women

wouldn't they just eat your dick?

Why are my fellow leafs talking about fag masterbaiting

Because leafs belong in the compost bin.

Attached: purge everything.png (475x792 411.34 KB, 357.25K)

Well, I'm down with three out of four, and I ain't even innawoods, so I think I'm good.