Racist Judge "Judy" brutally berates a frail black woman in wheelchair,she dies,judge quits

These people
The judge is heard to say,losing patience with a severely asthmatic woman who is barely able to speak

A Broward County circuit judge delivered a blistering, arm-waving, face-palming, tongue-lashing to a frail, out-of-breath woman — pushed into court in a wheelchair — who was facing misdemeanor charges following a family feud.

Three days later, the defendant died.

Judge Merrillee Ehrlich has resigned, although it is unclear when that resignation was provided and when it becomes effective.

News of the death of Sandra Faye Twiggs, 59, surfaced Friday.

The courtroom rant last Sunday was so over the top that Broward's elected public defender, Howard Finkelstein, demanded that Judge Merrilee Ehrlich be banned from the criminal courthouse.

"It is not appropriate for anyone to endure that kind of treatment," said Finkelstein's chief assistant, Gordon Weekes. "All that was required was a bit of patience, and a bit of respect to allow this lady to speak, to gather herself and to breathe."

Instead, Twiggs died, "and never had the opportunity to have her dignity restored," Weekes said.

Twiggs suffered from asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, also called COPD. She ended up under arrest after squabbling with her 19-year-old daughter.

“My mom is gone and there is nothing I can do about it,” said Michelle Ballard, the daughter. “I’m now a teenager who will have to bury her mother.”

"I guess I should never have had her arrested for being sick and being a nuisance"

Said Carolyn Porter, a family friend of Twiggs: “She came home so devastated she couldn't catch her breath.”

miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article209496684.html

Other urls found in this thread:

judgeehrlich.com/about-judge-ehrlich/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you're wondering, yes, she is Jewish.

judgeehrlich.com/about-judge-ehrlich/

That's not judge Judy.

Attached: judge-judy.jpg (446x299, 24.95K)

Is this the same (((judge))) that has a Talmudvision show in her name? For a kikess she seemed to be fair for the most part in that show. Suprised to hear she's a kike though.

Oh no, a dead nigger. That suuuuuuuuucks.

she had a daughter who misses her, no one will miss your worthless ass when it's gone.

this

I smell a nigger.

read the thread you stupid nigger

also when the fuck did they force user on Zig Forums?

OY VEEEEY
every fucking time

They're all fucking jews

The mod got triggered after namefagger JohnnyNeptune called him a little virgin bitch boy

𝓙𝓞𝓗𝓝𝓝𝓨𝓝𝓔𝓟𝓣𝓤𝓝𝓔

Attached: johnnyneptune fucks mod bitch.jpg (1275x1650, 431.57K)

I side with the Judge

Why?

That can't possibly be what the cops were told

How oy can you vey?
Alternatively, how can someone in the legal profession not know you can change your name? I can't believe he exercised a choice in the matter

More like Judge Jewdy

Attached: images.jpg (205x205, 5.03K)

tHaTs NoT jUdGe jUdY.

t
H
a
T
s

N
o
T

j
U
d
G
e

j
U
d
Y

Attached: 41d7eb2a359d0fe4f1b3cbe93bf3ccb463271bb968e1fd85b6ec7ea57367201b judge judy derp.jpg (486x299, 44.71K)

see тհe գu໐tati໐ո ʍarks ɑᴦounԁ "ᒍцᏧy" iп tհе τiтleॽ
Iᴛʹs ϲaןleᏧ iroϖy.
Shе`s actiпɡ like a r℮ɑΙ Іifе Judƍе “ᒍцᏧy"

Aᴜᴛism ᴄan wreak haᴠoc ѡıτհ հսᴍαϖ ϲ๐mмunicaтɪoϖƽ

Am I supposed to be taking a side here?

sensationalist crap not news

Would you side with jews or blacks in this situation? Both are old women but the jew is in a more powerful position… Like always… Who do you hang first and yes, you can still hang both.

These elevated state officials these days are just begging for someone to manhandle them.

Oh boohoo that sssssuuuuuuuuucksssss

Who is this milf at 1:42 though?

Crap judge. A real judge would just hold the belligerent in contempt of court.
also

Nobody (liberal) cares about race, it's about backing the downtrodden and the powerless.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA !!!!!!!

OMG DUDE HAHAHAHA LMMFGDAO!!!

I JUST CAME HOME AND READ THIS,
AND IM ABOUT TO SHIT MYSELF RIGHT
NOW FROM LAUGHING !!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHA !!!!

lol

Dude I can't breathe right now !!!

HAHAHAHA !!!

Attached: BITCH.jpg (370x556, 60.2K)

"All posts on Zig Forums are the responsibility of the individual poster and not the administration of Zig Forums, pursuant to 47 U.S.C. § 230."

no, Jim… Not anymore… That's old legislation, and has been reversed with the FOSTA Bill, H.R. 1865

lol @ Jim being fucked now

god damn you carlos

Attached: nietvandaagcarlos.jpg (213x399, 19.52K)

But they do, it's only so they can engage in identity politics while discouraging white men from doing the same

You fags would congratulate her if she were white.

Attached: my favorite Jew.jpg (640x424, 99.82K)

A Broward County circuit judge delivered a blistering, arm-waving, face-palming, tongue-lashing to a frail, out-of-breath woman — pushed into court in a wheelchair — who was facing misdemeanor charges following a family feud.

Three days later, the defendant died.

The judge actually say "I don't care about your breathing problems",after the woman says she
can't get her breath
Holy mother of guilt trips catwoman!

You posted judge Judy, not judge jewdy.

IMO this Jewhate is their plan. We've learned this is Rothschild satanists working for Jesuits. I fail to see where Jews come in if not "they're at the top".

Yes, but that makes you a sheep at the bottom only looking up one level and not seeing who's setting up the levels.

Jesuits > Wealthy Elite (Politicians=Business) > Jews > Whites Asians > Hispanic > Black

To me it's clear they're basing their hierarchy on total class achievements / population, so technically while you blacks can blame everyone above you for your stature the worlds asking you to stop breeding and figure yourselves out so you're not just blindly reproducing as your cure for boredom.

When you get REALLY bored, take a look what's above Jesuits. Hint, "south pole", and Nazi/Us intelligence after WW2

The level doesn't concern me. Anything evil will be eliminated and we'll start with the judges of this ridiculously corrupted justice system. You can sit around and wait and then join in when we're hanging the Jesuits, faggott.

Hahahahahhahahahhahahhahhahhahahhaha.

take your meds

drama queen much?

youre exactly right user. good job.
everyone from the reporters and the witness' and even the promoters of this video are jews.
everyone except the dead nigger victim.

i'M THE SON OF THE DEAD NIGGER VICTIM AND i'D LIKE TO THANK YOU FOR you're consolation in my grief, kindly white trash

name field:jerryjewis

If you're still stuck in the "Nazis are evil" paradigm, then you have a lot to learn.

Anyone else find it ironic when someone lessens the value of an individual… For lessening the value of an individual?

Attached: Bomer.jpg (540x720, 52.33K)

Just a (((coincidence))) goys!

wow, what a surprise

She barely did anything, they blowing this out of proportion.

You petty idiot. You think you're fooling anyone to think you're doing more than watching cartoons and eating/sending spam?

Kill the head of the snake then see what evil rises to take its place. We do it at the heads of smaller snakes every day and it distracts us from seeing the true head.

Then we work on rehabbing society and the fools it created like you

What's a "med". I drink and smoke, occasionally, when not building my businesses and teaching my employees why their mentality is the only thing stopping them from escaping their own futility

Where'd you get that? I don't think the Nazi's were more than an upstart to the "final solution" but history shows they were infiltrated and unable to stop the tide that was rolling in the centuries.

They were infiltrated because they went after a snake above them, not realizing there were snakes above the jews preventing their demise. Again its because they're not the head, just the next shelf up to distract you from looking for the top shelf

Listen to NIN, he's one of the members but his lyrics have white insight as opposed to the nigger rhythm and mumbling you hear from JayZ.

Kanye.W sold out and realized he sold out after his mom died, then he started thinking for himself and his change in artistic direction is what made JayZ threaten to put him back in line.

Thats why Kanye.W is MAGA

Wait why did you start talking about random niggers suddenly?

Based greatest ally judge killing niggers with words.

Zig Forums BO got pwn'd by JohnnyNeptune
The fact that you took to extreme measure of changing your board settings simply because one troll who used the name feature to trigger you so hard speaks volumes about how beta you truly are.
t. not JohnnyNeptune

The fuck does that have to do with the judge??? Judge gave her a stern talking to so she wouldn't have to give her PRISON.

Is every judge to blame for some defendant dying fucking days after a trial???

even

if

it's

reddit

at

least

it's

not

the

piss

water

If the victim were a black drug dealing thug then you'd get congratulations for literally talking a drug dealer to death, but this was a disabled low constitution asthmatic who she yelled at so fucking hard she killed her with stress. You can actually do that to someone in that condition.

It doesn't matter if the victim's black, it matters if the victim is guilty, I don't think you understand how people actually think, skin color isn't the fucking deciding factor, it's just part of an averaging statistic that tends to be accurate.

What does matter is what is presented in an individual situation. There are plenty of well behaving blacks who don't deserve bad treatment. But there's a bunch of niggers who fuck it up for the ones who actually are good and keep them down and perpetuate the community they leech off of.

That's the difference. She wasn't a fucking thug you retard. You think in absolutes, the world isn't a simple place. Do you honestly think the majority of people don't give a person a chance to act well before they hate them?

Racism is a learned behavior that lumps people together with similar traits because of past experiences and there's a damned good reason it exists, it's part of survival and it still applies to the modern world. The most common result of it is simply people not interacting with the race which triggered the mindset, thus avoiding any chance of encountering another fucking thug.

Blacks have a huge issue with criminality and lack of morality compared to every other race outside of native Middle Easterners in any case, if you want racism to stop, discourage actions that lead to it occurring and you'll have your better future without racism.

You can't stop the mentality from occurring if a reason for it existing is valid by any means perceived or not. It's up to the targeted race to curb their bad behaviors and become better, you can't suppress the mentality without this step.

Attached: 1510820206038.jpg (208x241, 14.2K)

If the victim were a black drug dealing thug then you'd get congratulations for literally talking a drug dealer to death, but this was a disabled low constitution asthmatic who she yelled at so fucking hard she killed her with stress. You can actually do that to someone in that condition.

It doesn't matter if the victim's black, it matters if the victim is guilty, I don't think you understand how people actually think, skin color isn't the fucking deciding factor, it's just part of an averaging statistic that tends to be accurate.

What does matter is what is presented in an individual situation. There are plenty of well behaving blacks who don't deserve bad treatment. But there's a bunch of niggers who fuck it up for the ones who actually are good and keep them down and perpetuate the community they leech off of.

That's the difference. She wasn't a fucking thug you retard. You think in absolutes, the world isn't a simple place. Do you honestly think the majority of people don't give a person a chance to act well before they hate them?

Racism is a learned behavior that lumps people together with similar traits because of past experiences and there's a damned good reason it exists, it's part of survival and it still applies to the modern world. The most common result of it is simply people not interacting with the race which triggered the mindset, thus avoiding any chance of encountering another fucking thug.

Blacks have a huge issue with criminality and lack of morality compared to every other race outside of native Middle Easterners in any case, if you want racism to stop, discourage actions that lead to it occurring and you'll have your better future without racism.

You can't stop the mentality from occurring if a reason for it existing is valid by any means perceived or not. It's up to the targeted race to curb their bad behaviors and become better, you can't suppress the mentality without this step.

People don't think like they do for no reason.
If someone is racist then it's out of self preservation at a perceived threat.

Hatred comes from fear, which comes from abuse. There is no such thing as an angel on one side of a conflict.

Attached: 1510820206038.jpg (208x241, 14.2K)

This is why you never call the police on your own family unless you are fully prepared for them to get fucked with all the might of the U.S justice system.

so

“I’m now a teenager who will have to bury her mother.” (victim)

"I guess I should never have had her arrested for being sick and being a nuisance" (instigator)

SEEMS LIKE A WEE BIT LATE FOR THAT COSMIC REVELATION, DON'T IT?