Take 1 cremated relative,compress real tight,voila!,a memorial diamond!

Ashes To Diamonds: Swiss Company Turns People’s Cremated Remains Into Diamonds

boredpanda.com/memorial-diamond-cremation-ashes-algordanza/

cremationsolutions.com/cremation-jewelry-for-ashes/cremation-diamonds/cost-of-cremation-diamonds

Algordanza, a Swiss company, has taken a fascinating and unexpected approach to memorializing our loved ones who have passed; They will compress and super-heat your loved one’s cremated ashes and turn them into a man-made diamond that can be worn and cherished.

It all begins with a chemical process that extracts the carbon from the departed’s ashes. This carbon is then heated to convert it into graphite. That graphite is then heated to as many as 2,700 degrees Fehrenheit and subjected to forces as high as 870,000 pounds per square inch. The color of the finished diamond, which can range from white to dark blue, depends on the boron content of the ashes of the deceased. The prices begin at 4,259 Swiss Francs ($4,474 USD) for a small diamond with no additional service.

Cremation Diamonds Pricing.
The Blue Cremation Diamond Collection

Option Carat
Size Price
Each Qty 2
or more
Option I .20 - .29 $3,499 $3,199/ea
Option II .30 - .39 $4,499 $4,099/ea
Option III .40 - .49 $6,199 $5,699/ea
Option IV .50 - .59 $7,899 $7,299/ea
Option V .60 - .69 $10,299 $9,599/ea
Option VI .70 - .79 $13,199 $12,399/ea
Option VII .80 - .89 $16,999 $16,099/ea
Option VIII .90 - .99 $19,999 $18,999/ea
Prices shown are for loose diamonds only.

The Colorless Cremation Diamond Collection

Option Carat
Size Price
Each Qty 2
or more
Option I .20 - .29 $3,499 $3,199/ea
Option II .30 - .39 $4,499 $4,099/ea
Option III .40 - .49 $6,199 $5,699/ea
Option IV .50 - .59 $7,899 $7,299/ea
Option V .60 - .69 n/a n/a
Option VI .70 - .79 n/a n/a
Option VII .80 - .89 n/a n/a
Option VIII .90 - .99 n/a n/a
Prices shown are for loose diamonds only.

Attached: Clipboard.jpg (700x1897, 454.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Composition_of_the_human_body
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What happens to the leftovers?

Likely the little leftovers is burned and ends up as a gas. Humans are carbon based after all so after turning ourselves to dust there's really not much left

I'd rather be compressed into a lump of coal and burned again. Fuck the environment.

6,000,000 little diamonds
all gone up in smoke
what a loss!

Fuck I want this too if being thrown off of a tall building is impractical

Diamond Dogs

Attached: hungryovens.jpg (700x480, 117.71K)

Regular cremation in a decorative urn is already dirt cheap.

This is just what we need, something very expensive that will be lost forever the next time you turn on a vacuum or rearrange a room.

Cremation usually leaves only ash - no carbon.

Just another (((diamond))) seller and nothing else

Fuck off with your shitty scam ads.

This.

this shits over 10 years old, stop shilling

b- but I planned to kill you and then wear you as a shiny rock on my balls…
Now how then can I do that if all the carbon was burned away at 250*C?

choose one.

This.
Perfect bait for "IFL science XD" fags though… and payment plans for narcissists who imagine that people will still be able to admire them after their deaths. That'll be the real market, still living millennials.

The actual mechanics and Logistics of the 'Cremains' left over after people are cremated are generally misunderstood by the average person.

Firstly, there is an extremely small likelihood that the ashes will be 100% those of your relative, if at all. It's quite common for other corpse's ashes to get mixed up.

And even if they don't get other people's ashes mixed up with your sweet Granny's ashes, the URN IS NOT BIG ENOUGH TO HOLD AN ENTIRE BODY'S WORTH OF ASHES…

In fact, there's only enough room in an urn to hold the Head and part of The Shoulders of the deceased ashes..

The rest is literally thrown out in the dumpster behind the crematorium…

(also, the long bones don't burn well, so they have to dump the remains into a giant 'tumbler device', and THATS where other people's ashes and broken bone fragmants get mixed up with your relative's)

Attached: BITCH.jpg (370x556, 60.2K)

Your grandmother:
You:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Composition_of_the_human_body
So if you lose all your carbon, oxygen, and hydrogen after cremation what is left? and what can it be used for? You got >10% left of trace elements and nitrogen.
Even in the lowest case of losing the 75% that is water if you dried it all out how would you separate the carbon from the rest of it?

Depending on your loved one's body weight, the average 20 pounds of feces trapped in the intestines of the average corpse would constitute a considerable fraction of the bulk source material for this 'diamond in the rough'…

If crazy old granny died of cancer, her body weight may well have dropped to the point where as much as 1/5th of her final crazy diamond may have been sourced from pure feces.

Attached: maxresdefault(10).jpg (1280x702, 44.31K)

I want to turn johnnyneptune into a dookie diamond.

Attached: fuck yourself.jpg (360x347, 27.53K)

Attached: 1332205558440.jpg (235x284, 9.9K)

where's the carbon?

Attached: 1280x720-U_R.jpg (1280x720, 85.5K)

GOY!
You're mom can be worn around your neck for the rest of your miserable life to remind you how many times you fapped to her vagina

nice.

I love breaking news!
Keep up the greaT reporting "respurter"
You are worthy of a position on /newspus/,and maybe if yOu try real hard
THEGOLDWATER.COM!!!!

I'm gonna rent an animal cremator for my dad and take the charred remains and put them through a grinder and use the carbon in my quill pen

He's so clueless he doesn't know what happened. He thinks it was mods that fucked him up. I'll give you a clue. It was the same person who drove out /killcen/ and the FIX Zig Forums nigger. That's who attacked poor Johnny boy lately.
Some folks just like to be irritating to those who are annoying. I'm one of 'em. Get up under their skin, as it were.
Don't blame Jim, Johnny boy! Blame yourself. I'm just a catalyst for your idiocy. Like I said, I am a simple farmer, here to milk /lolcows/ like baby Johnny boy.

MODs Did Nothing Wrong.
t. Sissyboy Sassypants

Attached: 7e5d2d797bd51123a879ae3496d38c3e5e61819dfa2cf7f3af1709bce1724aa7.gif (700x700, 3.77M)

I'd rather burn a (((banker))) and turn his ashes into ink for the mass productions Qurans.

oh it all makes sense
the van de beer kikes orchastrated the death camps and crematoriums or as i've recently taken to calling it death camps/crematoriums to turn the low-level nobody jews into profit

Better than scattering their ashes to the heartless sea.

Yes.

Attached: nqgnlyRkFC1qa556so1_1280.jpg (1000x833, 176.96K)

Value of the chemicals in a human body somewhere around $3.50.

Spends $4,500 converting into low-grade industrial abrasive.

So they tell you.

Anyone for Fajitas?

so as in life, so as below
my father could clear a room, RIP one more time

Vegetarian farts smell sweet,like manure if they don't use dairy