50-Year Prison Sentence for Fajita Thief

50-Year Prison Sentence Handed Down To Man Who Stole $1.2 Million In Fajitas

Gilberto Escamilla, 53, was sentenced to 50 years in prison for stealing $1.2 million worth of fajitas over the course of a decade, the Brownsville Herald reports.

Escamilla, a former employee of the Cameron County juvenile detention center in Texas, had taken delivery of the food in spite of the fact that the minor inmates are not served fajitas.

Authorities were alerted to Escamilla’s behavior when the Labatt Food Service driver phoned ahead to the detention center’s kitchen to confirm the delivery of 800 pounds of fajitas.

According to the Dallas Morning News, the kitchen worker who answered the phone informed the driver that they didn’t serve fajitas. The driver then let it slip that he had been delivering fajitas there for nine years. Police then found packages of the stolen food in the refrigerator when they searched Escamilla’s home.

Escamilla admitted as part of his plea deal that he had taken the fajitas and delivered them to his own customers. “It was selfish. It started small and got bigger and out of control. It got to the point where I couldn’t control it anymore.”

Cameron County Assistant District Attorney Peter Gilman claimed that this case stood out from other theft cases he had prosecuted, with the total amount stolen reaching a staggering $1,251,578.

Gilman requested the 50 year sentence, saying that theft should never be tolerated — but that it was especially egregious when it was perpetrated by a public servant. “We feel a strong message should be sent.”

msn.com/en-us/news/crime/50-year-prison-sentence-handed-down-to-man-who-stole-dollar12-million-in-fajitas/ar-AAwfbJi?OCID=ansmsnnews11

Attached: th.jpg (474x256, 29.92K)

……….and ?

Attached: sissyboy mod.jpg (370x549, 60.39K)

dam that's a lot of fajita and a lot of prison sentence

Punished for crimes others have yet to commit.
What kind of jews does Texas have.

that's a death sentence

Is he forgetting that all public servants exist due to theft? Or is he trying to suggest that taxation, including the taxes that bought these fajitas, are somehow not theft?

Plea deal…50 yrs?
Texas is a god feerin' country and they don't take kindly to mexicalis
stealin' from the gov'ment

Attached: 741c959a18ba20a8026dacc84a51e40d546c5e38212727042dc842d5fcc18b82.png (1650x1250, 154.72K)

You believe that taxation is theft yet you are happy to use public services.
You are a piece of shit who is bitching about the fact that he can't use public services without having to contribute.

I'm legit impressed

He probably doesn't use that much public service tbh

I think he, as all of us are, are trying to suggest that you are a homosexual with aids, and that you should steal some fajitas from a prison.

Americans are mental. Surprising that it isn't one of their 325,000 year sentences, or 750 consecutive life sentences.
It is like watching a chimp's party.

Yeah, like plea deal is a life sentence? I mean was he facing the death penalty or something?

Definitely a man who was *wrapped up in crime

Attached: carlos.jpg (600x600, 33.65K)

Hello crumpet-muncher. How are you liking all that surveillance? How about Brexit my dude? Can you share your thoughts?

Hello crumpet-muncher. How are you liking all that surveillance? How about Brexit my dude? Can you share your thoughts?

>LIFE IN PRISON

* in spite of the fact that the minor inmates are not served fajitas*

OBVIOUSLY.

(because this guy was stealing all of them)

Trump Likes this guy for Free Enterprise Leadership Award.

They will probly make him Jailhouse Cook to honor his talents.

This man KNOWS fajitas!

You shitholers realize he'll probably be out in ten or fifteen for good behavior right?

He'll probably have his sentence commuted and it may instill the fear of God, he deserves a punishment anyway and hopefully it won't stop here and extend to other perpetrators of violations that have been allowed to go impune and send the message to oppurtuniggers that America is a semi-collectivist state where profit at the expense of the unsuspecting public will not be tolerated, Long live democracy and death to cronyism!