BYE BYE BUMPSTOCKS!

“We’re knocking out bump stocks," Trump said during a press conference on Monday. "I’ve told the NRA bump stocks are gone (in) two or three weeks."

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/10/01/donald-trump-las-vegas-shooting-lead-bump-stock-regulation/1488101002/

Attached: 6690bae7e12f4598ffbf18bd286ac1d81597cfdd3fa62dd6b0bc065c70c06026.jpg (1161x649, 170.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/vPZJZ
birthrightisrael.com/
liveleak.com/view?t=kG5bd_1538510088
eretzyisroel.org/~jkatz/expulsions.html
danadler.com/blog/2014/04/13/passover-and-jewish-freedom/>>613039
kevinmacdonald.net/immigration.pdf
theoccidentalobserver.net/2018/04/05/the-special-jewish-role-in-passage-of-the-1965-immigration-law-a-reply-to-abraham-miller/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm so fucking tired of Blumpf. Such a disappointment on every front.

Attached: Datq7nSVwAAlwfj.jpg large.jpg (836x933, 91.03K)

t. shill
midterms are coming up and all you shills are showing your true faces

It’s okay. Zig Forums said trump plying 5D chest to save the white race just like Varg and Hitler did. Don’t listen to the shills.

>>>/nupol/

I'll still throw him and the other republicucks votes, but only because I want more time before we enter the full-speed accelerationism nose-dive.

Attached: trumpdwesternwall05222017getty.jpg (980x551, 72.3K)

Admitting that the president is a fucking idiot is very different from saying that you're going to vote for the dems. Use your fucking brain for once, you dumb nigger.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1887x1064, 2.66M)

I might need to pick up one of these to replace my "BORN TO MEME" helmet before Meme War 2 starts.

Attached: trumpkippah2.jpg (1174x1024 214.45 KB, 217.1K)

I remember a whole lot of NRA supporters making that claim for the NRA.

I seen this coming in may

Never saw that one coming

Attached: 1442243504520.png (255x255, 24.76K)

Even the NRA starting stop supporting trump like they once did. Trump has done more damage to the second amendment than Obama and Bush JR combine. We can thank The larpers on Zig Forums. ( let’s be honest. Most D&C and trump worshipping shit is the fault of both Nazi larpers and neopagan Varg e-celeb crowd. ) when Gamergate happen it caused a Schism on Zig Forums. Most of Nu-Zig Forums are the Nazi and neopagan that take themselves deadly seriously. The alt-right kikes as much ((Zig Forums)) fault as the Jews.

So he really is trying to be Reagan ver.2.1.006
Where is Nixon when you need him

Attached: tfw tired of kikes.jpg (1914x2706, 671.3K)

The "nazis" left for /polk/ or endchan or some other splinter board years ago. Nu-Zig Forums is hated specifically because it's not filled with people who take themselves seriously, it's filled with e-celeb worshiping alt-right libertarians and occult retardation. You ought to lurk more before saying stupid shit, newfag.

What're you smoking, pal? All the Trump-worship threads pass you by? Or could it be that you didn't even glance at Zig Forums and you're either a leftyshit or an ancap? No, what're the odds of that amiright.

Fuck off shareblue shill
can't you see it??¡¡¡??, this is obviously some brilliant 4d checkers at work

Attached: pol right now.jpg (584x637 55.57 KB, 81.24K)

Reminder then that you're giving them consent to fuck you in the ass while they're taking your taxes and funneling it to Israel after giving illegal shitskins their cut.

So any idea if they're going for an end to manufacturing or if they're going to reclassify as MGs? Part of me hopes they go ahead and try to reclassify them as there's a (slim) chance that could lead to another amnesty, in which case every piece of metal I can get my hands on is going to be registered as an autosear.

The legal options are currently:

You sound like one of the schizo spergs that shit up every thread there instantaneously. There's little e-celeb worship, "alt-right" is a label any outsider or leftist would give to Zig Forums, and occult study has been a Zig Forums tradition for years.

"neo-Nazis" basically don't exist and it's now a kike term for any racially aware White man.
Zig Forums oldfags might be gone but Zig Forums faggots are still here. Hope you're doing research on what firearm to kill yourself with.

You both sound like idiots.

In no way is my meaningless vote doing that, you dump fucking Moor.

you couldn't pay me to go on Zig Forums
haha. crawl back to your retard pit

Third parties exist. Even if it means throwing your vote away, you are making a point.

The back of my head is still saying Trump is bullshiting.

Either ways, we wait.

It is time to mass produce the high powered plasma guns.

Same.
He does this, he loses all my support and I will loudly screech against him the rest of his term.

South American tribesmen ran the Jews out of their village as recently as 2014, citing all the same reasons as the last 2000 years of examples. How many times do you have to be evicted before you consider if might be your own fault?

The NRA is 100% on board. Don't let your politics blind you.

Good goy!

I still don't see why it's a bad thing, even on principle.
You want to nigger rig a rifle use a fucking shoe lace.
That way you get a full auto rifle AND you can actually control it because your LOOSE-stock actually work.
Bump stock are retarded and completely detrimental to use…

They literally had a George Lincoln Rockwell thread. That's a neo-nazi.

Yeah, it's not like Jews get blamed for the death of Christ or anything. Crazy shit in the middle ages is totally relevant today.

Because the law doesn't ban bump stocks, it bans anything that could increase rate of fire, which includes after-market triggers, grips or having too much control over your finger.

Is there really a point to this? You can still bumpfire, bumpstocks just made it easier to do that.

Attached: Shut it- I mean shut the door..jpg (1300x866, 67.69K)

See:

This may include binary triggers, or even match triggers.

no, it just means you need to go back to cuckchan

1020+ expulsions from 700 BC to 2014

But you can bumpfire on many firearms completely unmodified, are they going to outlaw basic physics?

Nah.
Your number just keeps going up, doesn't it? All recent expulsions have been from Arab countries or due to the Holocaust. The rest were in the middle ages. All these things you attribute to us are nothing but your own conspiracy theories based on nothing but internet postings.

That's not the point. We're not worried about bumpfire per se. It's everything that is enclosed in that definition. We like match triggers for rifles, even if we're not going to bump fire them. We like doing things to make operation of firearms smoother. Under this directive, that would classify as making an illegal machine gun.

They'll try

So you're an actual Jew here to try and manipulate public opinion on this board? Why are you stupid enough to admit that, and why would you think it'd have any chance of being successful? Is this bait?

No, I'm an actual Jew that posts here all the time and really gets tired of people like you trying to stick shit to me that isn't even true.

I see no shame in being Jewish, and unlike what you may think, I'm not out to trick you with my Jewish magic. It's just really interesting that you think only antisemites belong on this site when the original large exodus was over games, back in October 2014. Maybe I can blame Zig Forums over moot nuking your board. You must have done something to deserve it.

jej
archive.is/vPZJZ
take a hike
>>>/reddit/
you do not belong here

Attached: 6a46324f3614cabec5f520c9a171acd83588492b5237945b7d053af5e8fbd971.jpg (622x562, 86.91K)

oh, that'd explain it

>archive.is/vPZJZ
Yeah, some faggot's blog is a totally reputable source.

Fuck off to Israel already, you rootless kike birthrightisrael.com/

Attached: serveimage.png (1024x640, 588.01K)

I don't have Israeli citizenship, nor do I think it necessary to have. I'm going to stay right here.

In the meantime..
liveleak.com/view?t=kG5bd_1538510088

Absolute. Pottery.

But really it's just a semi decent troll. Kudos m88.

Attached: Need more smug post smug please ty_716494_6738164.jpg (1200x1007, 64.62K)

Stop bullying the jew just because he is jewish. You can't pick you parents, but you can pick your behaviour.

your behavior is rooted in your genetics

Germany you keep that up you get gassed with him.

He's behaving like a faggoty kike and lying about history, not to mention he's derailing this thread with off topic bullshit just to be an attention whore, so, we are judging him by his behaviour. He's a hilarious stereotype of his own race.

… on the other hand, he doesn't know that all Jews are honourary Israeli citizens, so maybe it is in fact bait and I was right. My nose knows.

Pseudoscientific psychobabble. Calm your autism.

No, you have to claim that. I don't have and never will have an Israeli passport. And I've been using sage the whole time precisely because this is off-topic, while also posting on-topic posts, unlike you, whose only contribution is talking about my Jewishness.

No, they haven't. Trump's gun control ideas seem very much modeled after the NRAs statements and opinions. Look at his words 3D printed guns and bump-stocks, then look at what the NRA said about their influence and opinion on them was.

Attached: radicalfarrightgunanarchists.jpg (1280x1224, 478.2K)

genes are pseudoscience? ok commie

The first one is not really the greatest example. The NRA is just reiterating that what libs fear is already illegal. The second pic, on the other hand is far more worrying because they explicitly ask for more regulation to items that are currently totally legal.

I'm still torn on giving the NRA my money. On the one hand, it's a big organization that can be used to mobilize large groups of gun owners. On the other hand, they sell out all the time and support politicians that explicitly ask for more regulation just because they have an (R) next to their name.

Can we stop talking about Jews and talk about the fucking bumpstock ban? You have an entire fucking board to complain about Jews, and it has a bumpstock thread. Go post there instead of derailing here.

You could take the slippery slope extension and see how it could be used as the argumentative basis for a complete ban on semi-autos.

Behaviour being predicted by genes is. Have you ever interacted with humans before? I know you're from halfchan but at least pretend you know how people work.

This is honestly one of the sticking points for the 'hardcore' RKBA activist groups. When you've got the 2AF, or NAGR, GOA, whatever taking the hard line and actively fighting while the NRA is cucking out, it forces the latter to step up their game or lose face.

How exactly do these politicians wish to ban bump stocks anyhow? It's not hard to make; hell I could make it at home without complex tooling, and with airsoft parts if need be.

Also couldn't sellers online just classify and sell them as "Plastic Models" that just happen to fit on an AR and urge the consumer to not use it as a bump stock?

That could indeed be the case. The CZ Scorpion Evo, had a shortage of stocks for SBRs when they first came out. However, it turns out that the airsoft version of the weapon had the exact same stock that even mated to the same interface. So naturally, some Scorpion owners asked if they could buy replacement stocks for their "airsoft" rifles. For a while, many airsoft shops had explicit warnings about how they didn't sell parts for that particular gun. Some scorpion owners that were also airshitters just bought the whole gun.
These kinds of things are extremely difficult to regulate. I do not expect that it will pass legal muster either.

Better yet, the entire stock assembly is just a plastic mold. You could easily make it so that it doesn't actually fit onto an AR or AK stock mount… but leave the material soft enough and in convenient enough spots that the user could spend twenty seconds with a dremel and make it fit right on. That gives the company 100% plausible deniability because their product is literally designed to not be used that way, therefore the user is incorrectly manipulating the item. Rock solid to hold up in court.

Alternatively, you could sell 'novelty plastic model bumparoos' that don't fit onto the stock mount because they have an incorrect attachment… then, have a second shell company manufacture stock adaptors that are 'not' for those 'plastic models'. There are several easy ways to do this with legal immunity, really. Some engineer or even a dude working out of his living room with blocks of ABS and a Swiss army knife would figure it out before much time after a total ban. It'd be totally unenforceable unless they went to the extent of banning all devices similar to slidefire stocks, which would basically describe the shape and the fact it can freely slide… so they'd have to ban all AR adjustable stocks? But the scary semi-full-automagic ones don't adjust, so they'd ban fixed stocks too? They couldn't even be able to word such a legislation well enough to achieve what they want, because it's an obscure subject. Gun owners have the obvious advantage here.

Besides, you can always just shoot them.

Could you tell us about laws concerning airshit in Japan? I have some vague memories about full metal guns being banned, and I've heard things about velocities and whatnot. On that note, are they considered to be airguns or not? And what's the legality of airguns?

"Automagick" sounds like something out of a JRPG with gunwizards. I like it.

By banning everything that "accelerates the rate of fire" of a semi-automatic gun, without converting it to a machine gun. Here's the proposed bill PDF from Feinswine's senate website subdomain.

I don't know all there is to know, but you should watch Sabagebu just in case.

Can they be sued? I thought they needed to write a law, didnt the ATF already say that 1 trigger pull = 1 bullet means semi auto?

Not just pull, a single function of the trigger. This is the law, and the ATF cannot change that, no matter how much the President or Congress pushes them to. This wouldn't stand up in court, but it shows we really have no friends up top. They will throw us under the bus whenever it's convenient.

They did, then pic related happened, and Trump started virtue signalling about bump stocks with the NRA.

Attached: NRAnon-logo-2-500px.png (640x711 216.36 KB, 429.27K)

Could the argument be made that, by allowing you to continue shooting for longer periods of time, and thereby increasing your sustained ROF, high-capacity magazines could fall under this law?

Come and fucking take it. Let's get a "homemade bumpstock" guide up on here so we can send a bunch of garbage to the inevitable buy-backs.

Fucking Fudd motherfuckers.

There are 30 million illegals + 20+ million anchor babies in the country. Trump is not deporting.

Just a brief overview
Restrictions regarding power
To paraphrase, any air gun that shoots projectiles at less than 3.5 j/cm^2 is unrestricted
Restrictions regarding models of pistols and knives/swords
Nowadays you can get away with the second regulation because technically speaking, models of Glocks and other plastic guns are technically not made out of metal, and therefore technically neither legal nor illegal; as a rule of thumb, most people play it safe by following a 49:51 rule in regards to metal:plastic on a airshit gun

You can have metal construction on airshit rifles, but not on pistols fuck this country and fuck the Constitution; Japs have turned in to a bunch of spinless cucks unable to take personal responsibility for their own safety and their own liberty. At least before the war we had worked together to strengthen our nation but now we work together to insure that we all get to live in the most hedonistic and materialistic way possible.

Attached: images.jpg (679x452, 31.23K)

So are you personally able to get access to any real firearms? I know that you can in Japan, but I wasn't sure if you had or not.

If the language of this law/ban/whatever is written in a way that it cannot be applied to anything but bump stocks, echo triggers, and trigger cranks I will be fine, not happy, but fine with it for 3 reasons:

1. None of these devices improve the efficacy of small arms in their intended constitutional role as a safegaurd against a tyrannical government. Automatic fire plays an important tole in combat but these devices do not make sustained, usefully accurate ahtomatic fire possible. They are fun range toys at best as even a heavy barrel AR is going to overheat after ~60 rounds and the cone of fire you get from a bump stock is too wide/random to be useful at any meankngful engagement distance.

2. They are antithesis to the practice of safe gun handling. Bump fire stocks only work because the shooter has relaxed their control of the weapon and echo triggers are a negligent discharge or out of battery detonation just waiting to happen. Some designs are better than others when it comes to allowing the shooter to "cancel" the second release of the hammer but a design that requires the shooter to actively maintain control over a spring loaded part in order to prevent the weapon from firing is just idiotic.

3. These range toys are the perfect bait for libshits when it comes to arguing against for restricting any and all "scary" guns and gun features. It makes for an easy argument that the market cannot be trusted to act responsibly and that the only solution to the problem is eliminating the danger of modifying semi-auto firearms into pseudo-automatics is to ban them outright. I'll take a ban on range toys today over the inevitable ban on semi-auto rifles they want in the next several years.

That said, if the wording is vague I do not support this. Call me a cuck faggot all you want but it's the fault of overzealous and irresponsible members of the gun community for making this an issue in fhe first place. No one ever needed any of these devjces bht they might cost us everything all because people wanted a dangerous toy accessory for shits and giggles.

Binary triggers like the echo do. Cranks on tripod, or vehicle mounted MGs do the same, though it could be argued that an open bolt modification would serve your interests better.

No, the shooter is simply switching forces on the weapon. Though they are toys, they can be safely handled.

Some triggers already account for this, and I haven't heard reports of this being an issue.

Nobody is shooting these slow enough for this to be an issue. The same issue is present in auto weapons, yet you wouldn't be concerned about those.

They will never stop, so it's better to normalize use of these devices than to kowtow to liberals.

They will push for it anyway. You're just giving up a slice of your cake to keep the rest, in the belief that they will stop there. This will not stop.

This is defeatism and this is what will actually cost us. I refuse to be disarmed, and enough infringements are enough. This is a republican president, he's supposed to be expanding gun rights not infringing on them. As long as we don't freak the fuck out on a national level and threaten to primary every single faggot that goes for this, it will keep happening because they think it's a net positive for their campaigns. Get angry, get active, and stop being a faggot.

deepthroat a shotgun

Are you prepared for the real holocaust, kike? I’d say we’ll give you lots of stories to write about, like the holocoster, and conveyer belt ovens, but this time there won’t be any of you left.

Attached: 21A4091C-FF44-404A-A44A-DBA987533720.jpeg (410x915, 99.4K)

If they're useless range toys, why ban them?

So then where's all the news stories of people killing themselves when their range toys? Even if they were deathtraps, it's not the government's job to cover everything in bubble wrap and NERF foam so that Billy Down Syndrome doesn't crack his skull open.

They're going to do that anyway, any attempt at appeastment will only embolden them.

You are a cuck faggot.

imagine being so retarded that you unironically believe that more gun control is going to lead to less gun control

Yeah because it is their fault.

No holocaust for you until you apply for your funs license, maplefag.

Attached: dumbphoneposter.png (985x812, 149.9K)

Modern rabbinic Judaism is descendant from the Pharisees, whom Jesus spent most of the New Testament bitching about.

Attached: on the pharisees.png (1197x506, 85.06K)

Have some of this.

Attached: 68753A44-4D6F-1226-9C60-0050E4C00067.png (985x812, 147.43K)

Not all Jews are religious, much less orthodox. And I personally did not kill Jesus.

Nope. Unlike you, I don't have to lie to get my points across. And I'm armed like a good American waiting for faggots like you to fucking try me, famberg.

And Rabbinical Judaism isn't even the only form today, there are plenty of reform Jews and so on, along with Jews that plainly do not believe in God, of which I am one. Even if this was the case, like Christians, Jews like to pick and choose what they believe. We're just people, after all. But nice one, trying to say that every single person of Jewish descent is a child of the devil as a way to excuse your hatred.

I do too, it’s really convenient when I’m inbetween classes and carrying my tower, monitor, keyboard and mouse around, to check a few threads.
Yeah I should start buying newer funs all of mine are from the 30’s-40’s besides my SKS, so I’ll be fugged with bolt actions and 70 year old battle rifles.

What’s the history of private gun ownership in Nippon? Was it decent before Occupation? I’d assume it was always pretty restricted, but is there any chance of it changing? I’d also imagine there’s not many parties for decreasing fun-laws.

amazingly enough, the NRA traitors are not as jewish as blumpf

akshually, us real nazis all left

I wish I was a good christian so I could believe you were all literally satan. Instead I just have to think you're genetically suited at being the worst parasite to the human aka white race to ever exist.

Fine have links from pro-jewish sources

eretzyisroel.org/~jkatz/expulsions.html

danadler.com/blog/2014/04/13/passover-and-jewish-freedom/>>613039

And they do good on that, sad that western countries don't follow their example.
The jew will always subvert

and political activist Earl Raab' who remarks very positively on the success
of revised American immigration policy in altering the ethnic composition
of the United States since 1965. Raab notes that the Jewish community has
taken a leadership role in changing the Northwestern European bias of
American immigration policy (1993a, p. 17), and he has also maintained
that one factor inhibiting anti-Semitism in the contemporary United States
is that "(a)n increasing ethnic heterogeneity, as a result of immigration, has
made it even more difficult for a political party or mass movement of bigotry
to develop" (1995, p. 91). Or more colorfully:
The Census Bureau has just reported that about half of the
American population will soon be non-white or non-European.
And they will all be American citizens. We have tipped beyond
the point where a Nazi-Aryan party will be able to prevail in
this country. We [i.e., Jews] have been nourishing the American
climate of opposition to bigotry for about half a century. That
climate has not yet been perfected, but the heterogeneous nature
of our population tends to make it irreversible—and makes
our constitutional constraints against bigotry more practical
than ever (Raab, 1993b, p. 23).2

kevinmacdonald.net/immigration.pdf

theoccidentalobserver.net/2018/04/05/the-special-jewish-role-in-passage-of-the-1965-immigration-law-a-reply-to-abraham-miller/

There are more reasons than just Christ to hate you my friend.

Jew might be many things but human is not one of them
the next thing you're gonna say is that diversity is our strenght, right? (^;

Attached: forward-immigration-jewshighlight.jpg (598x263 115.95 KB, 256.17K)

Everything is though. Everything. You give them this they will find another thing. When you have only double barrels and bolt rifles you'll be england where they still manage to call those five or six neutered guns left babby killing and evil. There is no point appeasing leftists. They will be cured the minute a bullet enters their skulls and not a second sooner.

One of them is 404, and the other doesn't match the list in your Nazi blog.

Another piece of pseudoscience.

Yeah, buddy, totally convinced me.

Well, it seems that you're the DNC shill here, since we're talking about gun control, and all you can do is talk about how I'm a Jew.

This. Why not just ban shooting people, or breaking the law?

While I agree with the strelok who says bumpstocks, echo triggers, ect. Are useless, sometimes I like to have fun shooting and these are just for fun. Also Amis should fight every new concession because otherwise you might be in the state we are where guns are classified by looks, and an AR-15 is a restricted gun but a mini-14 isn’t (even in a scary tactically stock). Or where the police can essentially ban any gun by re-classifying it as prohibited (prohibited licenses are essentially impossible to get, I’d be supriesed if more than 1000 leafs had one) because they don’t like it. As with the CZ585 which they claimed were converted from full autos in 2014, but that was reverted by the government because it wasn’t true, but they did it again to a batch that had a spartan helmet and “molon labe” enscrpitioj on the stock, which was the only difference. So in short even if they want to take away somethhing that is “just a range toy”, fight it because maybe mags that hold more than 5 rounds will be the next range toy.

It's a stepping stone to more bans.
Watch.

so genetics is a pseudoscience, and many jews are not religious or even believers including yourself, therefore you are not really a jew, yet you argue exactly according to the model we have for jews
rly mks u thnk

I bet mag ban comes next as high-capacity magazines allow for higher long-term rates of fire as you don't need to take time reloading. Hell, stripper clips and speed loaders increase rates of fire in the same way. It would be an incredible leap of legalize but they do that all the time now. Once bumpstock law is passed then all they have to do is "interpret" it to basically ban semi-autos. Hell they could make having a semi-auto and having shoe laces constructive possession (again). What worries me the most though is that the text of the law says it is illegal to possess. How are they going to enforce that? Are we going to get an amnesty? Amnesty plus registration (NFA style bullshit)? Is this really the hill they're willing to start getting cops killed on by trying to confiscate? Seize customer lists and mass issue arrest warrants? Incredibly surprised there is no grandfather clause. It's nearly without precedent. I wouldn't doubt if it doesn't get amended to include one.