Why did God allow Islam?

Why did God allow Pisslam to succeed and spread far beyond and successfully conquest the Christian Byzantines?

Attached: Mohammad_adil-Rashidun_empire-slide.gif (1196x580, 83.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divide_and_rule
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because humans have free will, even if they use their free will, to choose to be retards.

both jewish inventions, or they financed the early stages and expansion

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divide_and_rule

literally 90% of their empires were desolated and deserts

the Byzantines had been at civil war with each other for centuries, when the threat of Islam came they still preferred to squabble among themselves than unite against the thread

literally anyone could conquer the Byzantines at that point

Why doesn't mankind repent of their sins and worship God?

Why do Christians hate one another, even though the Bible says to love one another?

Why didn't the Jews accept Jesus Christ as the Messiah?

Why did Cain kill Abel, even though God explicitly told Cain how to get back on good terms?

Why did Adam eat the forbidden fruit, even though God explicitly told him not to?

Why will mankind still rebel against Jesus Christ at the end of the Millennial reign?

And God seeing that the wickedness of men was great on the earth, and that all the thought of their heart was bent upon evil at all times (Genesis 6:5 DRA)

Because the orientals, Assyrians and eastern all schismed with the seat of Peter

Ultimately God allowed it because men preferred to serve false gods.

I wager they obviously felt uncomfortable with the idea of being in debt to God, so they returned to a Judaiism-inspired legalistic religion where you had more control over your heaven-ward ascent, even if they insist that they don't. But, it's only speculation.
One can see the same inclination in many Christians.

*sigh*
You lot just won't let it go, will you?

Attached: lol.png (604x439, 38.43K)

why did God allow jews to survive and create talmudism?

it was the catholics' fault

Attached: I truly hope that ye do no….jpg (250x250, 30.84K)

For His own reasons. We shall find out at the Last Day. Until then, let's not impute meme theology unto Providence.

Only Alexandria was non-chalcedonian dominant.

Also ask yourself how come the Catholics stopped the Turks and how come Our Lady intervened in many battles, Lepanto being the biggest example, but in places that were at war with the Turks for hundreds such as Croatia, Hungary and Austria and even Malta, every other town has a shrine to Our Lady dating from the Turkish wars.

Why do we get these brainlet threads? God doesn't have to allow anything. The world is our playbox to ruin ourselves.

Attached: heppe.jpg (419x419, 21.5K)

The same reason God created Christianity after the Jews edited up their texts and corrupted the Message.

Islam advocates for true monotheism while praising and honoring Jesus in the best of ways. None of that trinity concept Paul decided to add in. No concept of original sin, rather it is original forgiveness.

Unfortunately our Christian brothers and sisters start focusing so much on rumours, memes and televangelists that they have forgotten the most basic of religious research: read the holy texts yourself.

Arab conquest of the Byzantine Empire was judgement on them for their idolatry

heard of false prophets?

Well, technically St. Paul was approaching binitarianism. But he is retconned into trinitarianism.(USER WAS WARNED FOR INSINUATING PAUL WAS NONTRINITARIAN)

I see the author of Ephesians says God has a spirit that is holy - I don’t see trinity.

Also

His name is Paul
It talks about grieving the Holy Spirit of God. You can't cause grief to something impersonal, and no creature could possibly be described as the Spirit of God, so this means He is a divine person.
>Currently, (((most critical scholars))) think it improbable that Paul authored Ephesians. Among this group are (((Allan, Beare, Brandon, Bultmann, Conzelmann, Dibelius, Ehrman, Goodspeed, Kilsemann, J. Knox, W.L. Knox, Kümmel, K and S Lake, Marxsen, Masson, Mitton, Moffatt, Nineham, Pokorny, Schweizer, and J. Weiss.)))
wew lad

Only those who follow Paul folow Christ
Only the Trinity is real
Islam is devil worship created by Satan himself to deceive and destroy nations

Attached: Islam vs Christianity (1).jpg (960x960 936.88 KB, 145.42K)

Why not?

Attached: the true story of Islam.jpg (1696x6224 1.39 MB, 1.41M)

Psalm 92:6-7 KJV
6 A brutish man knoweth not; neither doth a fool understand this.
7 When the wicked spring as the grass, and when all the workers of iniquity do flourish; it is that they shall be destroyed for ever:

Doesn't matter how monotheistic u think you are if you don't know God's actual story and teachings and what he did

You're outdated and irrelevant

For the Elohim/phillistine image, what exactly are you trying to say? are you supporting jews in their 'monotheism'?

Because talmudism makes them insufferable.

If a theist takes a neutral perspective and reads the bible and quran simultaneously, how would they know which one is from God and which is fabricated?

Attached: 1510545516592.jpg (800x500, 53.86K)

Which one is more batshit and stupid?

neither of them are batshit or stupid on first reading. they each have miracles and hard passages.

they both have pros and cons I guess.
the quran seems really disjointed, like random tweets, and the writer had ADD who couldn't complete a thought.
the bible books have a coherent voice and train of thought behind them.

Attached: I shiggy diggy thou.png (500x375, 363.71K)

Mohammad's hordes spreading across the land in the 7th century has to do the the great schism in 1054?

Quran has a way to tell if it is true even says so, vid related

The Koran is a terrible read, but even atheists admit the Bible has literary merit.

Maybe for one world government puppeted by """jews""".
Also posting some unrelated koran.

Attached: koranTP.jpg (750x600, 77.83K)

Attached: 3dc61281a9953c575bfcb04c3cb5b1f1cdcb23ed6eb3c2cf6e642e8c446bf183.jpg (574x500, 127.9K)

Why did God allow much of the world to be Atheistic?
Why did God allow Christian missionaries to be persecuted in Japan to the extent where Japan is largely pagan even today?
Why did God allow Buddhism and/or Hinduism?
Why did God allow the Spanish flu to occur and wipe out millions of people?

You need to have more wisdom in regards to the 'why did God' questions. We are all short-sighted and cannot see the future. God knows these things. He even explicitly said in the OT that he picked Israel to be his people out of the entire world. It's his will and not yours that is done. It's his glory. Today we have Jesus Christ to preach to the world and you no longer need to be an Israelite, yet much of the world still doesn't care enough to listen. That is the fault of the world, not the fault of God.

God bless you.

The Qur'an is just weird in places that don't even make sense.
A list of odd things was posted in a thread here a while ago which included stuff like

So that people can do good works by killing muslims.

Pisslam is a self-fulfilling prophecy: It's stupid, but it also advocates inbreeding thus ensuring generations upon generations of followers.

Attached: consanguinity-map.jpg (1800x893, 300.53K)

Because Satan aka YHWH has dominion over earth domain.(USER WAS BANNED FOR ADVOCATING HERESY)

Attached: gnostics.png (720x300, 104.93K)

Muslims fought Jews during the early conquests.

ayy lmao power tripping admins ban people for different theological views

this is why this board is dead, cause you cant express your views about the bible without some admin banning you

lol welcome to reddit 2.0, where wrongthink gets corrected with murder

I don't mind
I don't care if this board is 'dead' in your eyes, it's perfectly fine by me
He that loveth correction, loveth knowledge: but he that hateth reproof is foolish. (Proverbs 12:1 DRA)
Unironically, you should be the one going back to reddit where this type of thinking is upvoted over on r/christianity and other apostate "Christian" subs

6th most active board on the site. You got a funny definition of "dead".

It's a Christian board. If you want to discuss Gnosticism, go to the appropriate board.

Just starting with the first Sure of the Quran and it immediately dictates you what to do and not do. It shoves its god down your throat without any elaboration, finesse nor intelligence. The Bible gives you an explaination about the most important questions and tells you what our God did to His divinely creation and its descendants. It is very elaborate and never shoves you anything down your throat, instead it explains, and explains, tells and tells what has been done and will be done. And the things that will be done are done. It is a very unique beauty in its own and God reveals Himself through the history of His created men; His Word assumes that the reader knows that there is one true God, never directly, but implicitly before the many prophecies even started.

The Quran is nothing in comparison and promotes an illiterate pedophile warlord above Jesus Christ, even though Jesus is mentioned many more times than Mohammad, and derives its biblical stories from the Talmud. Islam is literally the creation of Judaism.

That doesn't make much sense, yo.

but you're not letting anyone correct you when you ban them for expressing their opinion. how is banning someone reproof or correction?

its just violence on the theological opposition. this is why this board is a such a joke, and why virtually any other board is more holy and more respected by God than this one, because here if you express your theological opinion you get banned

fucking hypocritical mental contortionist

Attached: Nothing to see here.jpg (361x287, 22.72K)

Haga's faith convinced God to spare Ishmael and establish a Covenant with him promising that his descendants would be a constant pain in the ass for everyone else for the rest of history. Ishmael is the ancestor of the Arabs.

Non-Christian theology is not theology at all.
This is a Christian discussion and fellowship board. If you come on the board to shill non-Christian beliefs, you shouldn't be here.

Listen, if you don't like what's on here, then don't look at it and leave.

Ask this guy. One of his predecessors thought it would be a good idea to give the dune coons their own brand of Christianity.

Attached: prostitute does foot fetish.jpeg (300x168, 8.69K)

wow imagine being this hatful

clever

Attached: 1388540881625-lol-kek.jpg (500x334, 107.64K)

But those are Christians..

Because people have aspirations, personal tastes and dreams?

By your logic the draw thread is Satanic, or having a talent not related to preaching or worship, a curse.

For the same reason the Jews are his chosen people, because Yahweh is a semetic chaos ettin.

No. Pope Francis kissed Muslim, christian and Hindu feet.

Lmao

Genesis 16

16 Now Sarai, Abram’s wife, had borne him no children. And she had an Egyptian maidservant whose name was Hagar. 2 So Sarai said to Abram, “See now, the Lord has restrained me from bearing children. Please, go in to my maid; perhaps I shall obtain children by her.” And Abram heeded the voice of Sarai. 3 Then Sarai, Abram’s wife, took Hagar her maid, the Egyptian, and gave her to her husband Abram to be his wife, after Abram had dwelt ten years in the land of Canaan. 4 So he went in to Hagar, and she conceived. And when she saw that she had conceived, her mistress became despised in her eyes.

5 Then Sarai said to Abram, “My wrong be upon you! I gave my maid into your embrace; and when she saw that she had conceived, I became despised in her eyes. The Lord judge between you and me.”

6 So Abram said to Sarai, “Indeed your maid is in your hand; do to her as you please.” And when Sarai dealt harshly with her, she fled from her presence.

7 Now the Angel of the Lord found her by a spring of water in the wilderness, by the spring on the way to Shur. 8 And He said, “Hagar, Sarai’s maid, where have you come from, and where are you going?”

She said, “I am fleeing from the presence of my mistress Sarai.”

9 The Angel of the Lord said to her, “Return to your mistress, and submit yourself under her hand.” 10 Then the Angel of the Lord said to her, “I will multiply your descendants exceedingly, so that they shall not be counted for multitude.” 11 And the Angel of the Lord said to her:

“Behold, you are with child,
And you shall bear a son.
You shall call his name Ishmael,
Because the Lord has heard your affliction.
12 He shall be a wild man;
His hand shall be against every man,
And every man’s hand against him.
And he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.”

13 Then she called the name of the Lord who spoke to her, You-Are-the-God-Who-Sees; for she said, “Have I also here seen Him who sees me?” 14 Therefore the well was called Beer Lahai Roi;[a] observe, it is between Kadesh and Bered.

15 So Hagar bore Abram a son; and Abram named his son, whom Hagar bore, Ishmael. 16 Abram was eighty-six years old when Hagar bore Ishmael to Abram.

[Abram changes name to Abraham; Sarai to Sarah.]

Genesis 21

21 And the Lord visited Sarah as he had said, and the Lord did unto Sarah as he had spoken.

2 For Sarah conceived, and bare Abraham a son in his old age, at the set time of which God had spoken to him.

3 And Abraham called the name of his son that was born unto him, whom Sarah bare to him, Isaac.

4 And Abraham circumcised his son Isaac being eight days old, as God had commanded him.

5 And Abraham was an hundred years old, when his son Isaac was born unto him.

6 And Sarah said, God hath made me to laugh, so that all that hear will laugh with me.

7 And she said, Who would have said unto Abraham, that Sarah should have given children suck? for I have born him a son in his old age.

8 And the child grew, and was weaned: and Abraham made a great feast the same day that Isaac was weaned.

9 And Sarah saw the son of Hagar the Egyptian, which she had born unto Abraham, mocking.

10 Wherefore she said unto Abraham, Cast out this bondwoman and her son: for the son of this bondwoman shall not be heir with my son, even with Isaac.

11 And the thing was very grievous in Abraham's sight because of his son.

12 And God said unto Abraham, Let it not be grievous in thy sight because of the lad, and because of thy bondwoman; in all that Sarah hath said unto thee, hearken unto her voice; for in Isaac shall thy seed be called.

13 And also of the son of the bondwoman will I make a nation, because he is thy seed.

14 And Abraham rose up early in the morning, and took bread, and a bottle of water, and gave it unto Hagar, putting it on her shoulder, and the child, and sent her away: and she departed, and wandered in the wilderness of Beersheba.

15 And the water was spent in the bottle, and she cast the child under one of the shrubs.

16 And she went, and sat her down over against him a good way off, as it were a bow shot: for she said, Let me not see the death of the child. And she sat over against him, and lift up her voice, and wept.

17 And God heard the voice of the lad; and the angel of God called to Hagar out of heaven, and said unto her, What aileth thee, Hagar? fear not; for God hath heard the voice of the lad where he is.

18 Arise, lift up the lad, and hold him in thine hand; for I will make him a great nation.

19 And God opened her eyes, and she saw a well of water; and she went, and filled the bottle with water, and gave the lad drink.

20 And God was with the lad; and he grew, and dwelt in the wilderness, and became an archer.

21 And he dwelt in the wilderness of Paran: and his mother took him a wife out of the land of Egypt.

[Ishmael is the ancestor of the Arabs. Islam is their religion.]

Attached: images (39).jpeg (200x239, 7.17K)

wow, what an antisemite

To punish Christianity for its sins.
Just look at the west today, the godless it becomes the more muslims invade us.
It's a well deserved punishment.

t. martin luther

What? Even a medieval Pope said this.

Now, waiting for the one post which claims Islam was a Catholic invention to destroy other Christians which got out of control from the bishops’ grip.

You got one down (even though you didn't adequately answer the question), and 7 more to go.

Tbh, the ones trying to defend themselves against the enrichment are mainly Catholic parts of Europe e.g. Southern Germany, Poland, Hungary, Italy, etc.