As Ukraine poised to become 1st Ethnostate since 1945, Pootinist Kremlin Stooges Are Foaming

In its newest anti-white bolshevist pootinist kike-backed kremlin mongol muscovite mulatto propaganda piece, Jewtin's state media whines;

A group of Ukrainian neo-Nazis has forcibly evicted Roma from a camp in Kiev, bragging about the violent pogrom on Facebook. The move was slammed by Amnesty International as Congress voiced concern over Nazism glorification.

The neo-Nazis forced the Roma to flee their camp and then burned some of 15 tents belonging to the Roma, the NGO said. The radicals themselves boasted about their pogrom in a Facebook post and described their actions as “convincing and legal arguments.” They also claimed they “disposed of the litter” left over by the Roma and “safely burnt” their tents, as well as uploaded the photos of the devastated camp to social media.

Footage taken by local activists shows the far-right radicals chasing a group of Roma, which included many children, through the streets of the Ukrainian capital. The video, which was published on YouTube by a local news media outlet, shows the neo-Nazis throwing stones at women and children and using gas canisters against them.

rt.com/news/425153-ukraine-neo-nazis-roma/

Attached: aryo-ruthenian eastern germanic gardariki shieldmaiden warioresses employed in the anti-bolshevist terrorist operation zone.jpg (1080x810, 206.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/425321-ukraine-government-glorification-nazism/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Another jewtinist putinist bolshevist pan-slavist kremlin kike stooge propaganda piece from two days ago, it was featured on the RussiaMazeltovday frontpage mind you;

> Faces of Auschwitz: New photos capture Hitler’s horrors in color (PHOTOS)

rt.com/news/424946-faces-auschwitz-color-photographs/

Attached: 5adf634bfc7e937a7a8b45ef.jpg (900x506, 100.28K)

Stalin and Hitler used to snowball each other.

Attached: HITLER STALIN PACT.jpg (545x800, 116.41K)

Those uneven eyes, put him out of his incel misery.

Ukrainians have a culture? Since when? Good for them, I guess. Maybe now they can stop fighting Russia on the behalf of the EU, acknowledge that Cremea left for a reason, and boot out the EU shills in their own government to get things back on track.

Russia should be balkanized. Ethnic Russians belong to Kievan-Rus and its capital is Kiev not Moscow.
Do not trust your future to the Kremlin commies.
Glory to Ukraine.

The reason being overwhelming Russian military force.

fix'd

Are you meming are is this the story you've seriously forced yourself into believing is the truth?

Attached: 1f7f3638c2a9bf22d764a9de117922966e1310b68817c8a8c99632d294eb96e9.jpg (892x960, 40.19K)

Russians slaughtered millions of Ukranians so that goes both ways

Pan slavism is an excuse for Russia to annex everyone

Maybe you should learn English before you shill for Vladdy boy.

What's the truth then faggot? Let's hear it; you've got nothing but smug posts, shit English and whataboutism. I hope the taste of cheap vodka is comforting.

And thus I've already won. I never knew Jew tears could taste this sweet. Shoo shoo back to temple.

user, are you mentally disabled? Do you need help?

Attached: Benis.png (540x405, 376.15K)

>>>/cnn/

Transparent as fuck, typical Jewtin.

Yeah, whataboutism. Sorry they don't offer dictionaries, but I'm sure you can use google on your union break. You know, that thing every Kremlin-paid shill uses whenever you criticize Russia's shameless hypocrisy. Like you're doing now- it's a redirection tactic.

brain dead faggot

(((America))) replaced the ukrainian government and locked the rightful leader in prison.
Yet you believe everything the kike media tell you.

You Israelis sure are pathetic.

No, no no Tovarisch. Cute, but we both know that's not what it means. You're using the fact that other countries did the same thing as justification. for example, like the poster above is blaming America for destabilizing Ukraine in 2014 despite Russian sanctions and pressure being applied to Yanukovych for years because he wanted a closer relationship with the EU.

Two wrongs =/= a right

And just like that this thread can't be taken seriously

Attached: yo_sam.jpg (736x767, 40.21K)

Attached: 1-a.jpg (1082x1020, 243.22K)

rt.com/news/425321-ukraine-government-glorification-nazism/

Attached: jewtin (2).jpg (420x435, 64.59K)

Ever wonder why Ukraine hasn't been invited into the EU?

Could it be the rabid Nazis that upset the Euros?

Or could it be the corrupt oligarch leaders stealing the billions?

Turkey will be invited in before Ukraine, and Erdogan is losing interest with standing in line.

Ukraine needs to be forcibly stopped from making this mistake, if Russia wants to do it, I don't mind.

It's a Machiavellian move, Ivan. Forging economic and political ties with the West and joining NATO are the proper course of action for Ukraine eventually defeating the Kremlin commies with the fall of the multikulti abomination that is Russia.

Nah, I'm good Tovarisch. Putin is a jew and Russia is a shithole, and I'll keep pointing out exactly why.

Attached: 84f85851bb1ff6b04897c969eacceac1712b5ba7ceb76583a912936bcfbbb071.png (866x900, 40.25K)

US born Russian by blood how does one into the cozy Slavic ethnostate? Asking for a friend

Also fuck yeah Ukraine

It's more than a meem

Gee,I did this once when i was a kid.
My uncle and me lit a wood pile(a demolished shed) on fire to get rid of the rats living in it.
The vermin scattered and made 5 new nests.

Big mistake