Nigeria 'baby factory' raided in Lagos

More than 160 children have been rescued from a "baby factory" and two unregistered orphanages in Nigeria's main city, Lagos, an official has said.

Some of the babies and children had been sexually abused, Agboola Dabiri added.

It is not uncommon for Nigerian authorities to raid "baby factories".

In some cases, unmarried pregnant women are promised healthcare, only for their children to be taken away. In others, women are raped and made pregnant.

The babies can be sold for adoption, used for child labour, trafficked to Europe for prostitution or killed for ritual purposes.

archive.fo/O7GEq
bbc.com/news/world-africa-43905606

Black people are just like you and I, perfectly reasonable, sane people.

Race is just skin deep

fucking niggers find ways to demean themselves to an even lower level every time there is news about them.

Except it isn't, but keep deluding yourself.

I wonder if they had records on any influential people

I don't see why they need to mention this, it is just normal cultural practices. Educate yourself, bigots.

This is why antinatalism is racist. You only ever hear about it from white people in first-world countries with already low birth rates. None of the people targeted by antinatalist arguments were going to have more than three children anyway, probably fewer. Meanwhile "baby factories" are a thing, industrial mass production of babies. Show me a Nigerian who thinks "the world as a whole should only have this arbitrary number of people in it, therefore it's a moral virtue for me specifically to not reproduce."

What the fuck are you even on about, you retarded piece of shit?

What he said was logical and made sense.
you are the retarded one.

Counter-age, nigger.

You're a dumb piece of shit. Learn to read you fucking nigger.

Nuh.
Muh dick.

Attached: 1-c.jpg (1085x1020, 244.61K)

Who wrote, and why are they this good at projecting?

Attached: 6cfd54ced4fcf1ac86a4b55b7ae257fb8b0dccffc5e3e56ac635fb47c0d9e26c.gif (210x144, 1.36M)

checked

B-BUT PEOPLE OF COLOR NEVER DO ANYTHING WRONG!!!! THIS MUST SOMEHOW BE DRONULD GRUMPH'S FAULT!!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

But then there will be no one working to pay tax to keep you in government housing and give you food money while you scribble "art" and stick things in your arse between sleeping in and getting high

FAKE NEWS

everyone knows that NOBODY wants to rape a black woman (or have sex with them at all) or wants to purchase a negro child for any reason…

It's a shame that it's not true, because this would be the first time I would've ever heard of a nigger with a job.

Attached: cab435a1ec897613bfa2a7ec17de9bbd267a8be575748cb6fab0e0e476d63c48.jpg (1000x534, 127.64K)

We seriously need to sterilize all of humanity and turn reproduction into a conscious act through artificial means.

This reminds me a lot of the bullshit lie from Washington in 1992, where they claimed the Iraqis were 'taking infants out of incubators' in Kuwait, and letting them die.

It helped solidify America's resolve to go into the original Gulf War.

hint: watch out whenever the brainwashing news machine starts telling you so stories about 'babies in harm's way'… It's usually a clear indicator that they're trying to sell you on an upcoming military action…

Let's be honest… Nobody cares
Imagine if they actually grew up into adults

Attached: 7860d0cc436af741a972f65a9b4015324eecca9b3ae58c2d8b7e27d2426b5416.jpg (850x566, 171.51K)

You must be very proud to be of the white "race"

But it's all the blacks, no other skin color does stupid shit

Anybody with a medical degree (or even a brain stem, for that matter) realizes that circumcision prevents disease.

(You just have a small penis, and you think having an extra millimeter of foreskin will make somebody think it's bigger)

TRANSLATION: YOU'RE A FAGGOT

Attached: 5925470837436063282.jpg (640x426, 148.4K)

Attached: PicsArt_04-26-05.51.53.jpg (800x600, 132.27K)

right.. I think that I prefer condom and basic hygiene

butthurt cutfag detected

Jews are Akkadians, basically whites mixed with blacks to result in the worst possible genetic result.

But being a nigger is to the bone.

redditor nigger doesn't know how to shitpost correctly.

some fucked up shit to do to children. niggers have no soul.

I guess it's okay when Jews do it.

If that's the case why are there over a billion niggers right now

Africa is fucking huge. Some of the least dense countries are still in Africa.

The lost foreskin isn't worth it.
t. was circumcised by naive, retarded parents

isnt it called a ranch when you raise livestock?

But your foreskin sales for $100,000 to Jewish organizations so it is worth it…