Wolf pack

How many wolves could you kill if they decide that you're dinner and your only weapon is a Bowie knife?

Rules:
1) Dog faggot is b& from this thread.
2) The [15] wolves never retreat.
3) Setting: deep forest, miles away from anyone, this time of year, early morning, clear weather.
4) No climbing trees unless you have recent climbing experience or are exceptionally fit.
5) Your preparations may only begin when you hear footfall.

no it won't show your phone number to other users
t.me/joinchat/IpPdnU-Iy2Ao0pngHKOkHw

Attached: www.jpg (1201x602, 199.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

digitalcommons.unl.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1379&context=usgsnpwrc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 754108dc011579893785bdfc920e8ca7b2721596a4879a5503a34593cc3f79b0.png (584x463, 42.7K)

Wolves almost never attack people and on the rare occasion that they do, it's never because they want to eat them.

Saved. Now fuck off.
Wolves have never been competition to humans. The only reason canines haven't gone extinct is because they decided to play bottom bitch for the new alpha species in town.

Attached: urafagget.jpeg (450x399, 45.9K)

Wolves aren't the invincible deadly monsters you see in the movies. They can easily be fend off by an unarmed man. With a knife there's almost no chance of you dying unless you're retarded. Shit, if you're muscular you an even permanently injure them with a single kick. Most animals are defenseless against human strength. The only people who got killed by wolves were either sick, passed out, children or maybe elders.
Also this

This. There is just so many ways for a healthy adult male to chase away a pack of wolves its laughable. All you really have to do first is to not run away from them and never show your back to them and dont let them get behind you and you are good to go. Even running a bit towards them shouting and waving your hands around you can scare the little fuckers away. Bonus point if you have a torch. Just don't be a cowardly bitch and you will be fine.

A man can scare them off easily.
A real man lives out in the woods with his 15 new doggos.

Read from page 302 onwards.
digitalcommons.unl.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1379&context=usgsnpwrc
Wolves that have been in close contact with humans, and then were left on their own are reportedly a lot more likely to attack humans. Getting into any kind of relationship with wild wolves is irresponsible,.

There's a fuckhuge of variation between Gray Wolf subspecies and localized populations. Southern European Wolves are much smaller than their holarctic equivalents. Following Bergman's rule Greek Wolves, which are technically of the same subspecies as Siberian ones are rarely ever larger than a GSD. Tundra wolves, common Grays from Siberia and a good deal of proposed Far-North American subspecies can reach sizes that would give even the tallest Wolfhound and the fiercest Caucasian Shepherd a run for their money, these "molossoid" genes of our pooches did not evolve overnight in a shed.

Yes, a well fed 7 foor tall dinaro-Vlach in his cozy fustanela can shoo a local wolf pack away with his glizza staff. An sudadont featherheaded mongoloid manlet slowly dying of chronic starvation and mild hypothermia in his frozen-shithole taiga would stand exactly zero chances against an above average male lone wolf in close quarter combat.

Attached: The_Wolves_of_North_America_(1944)_C._lupus_subspecies_skulls.jpg (360x480 202.29 KB, 39.86K)

wrong, see the wolfs of Paris

Northern gray wolves are team hunters when they do rarely hunt, and its enough to wound prey to bring it down. They have more crushing teeth and smaller canines, because they often feed from months old carrion and have to break bones to get to the marrow. They're also fatter/bigger to decrease surface area and reduce temperature loss.
Southern gray wolves are more solitary hunters, have longer canines and are smaller/leaner/quicker, because they depend on catching their prey whenever they're hungry. Something that dies in the south decomposes quickly because of temperature, so scavenging makes less sense. Don't expect southern gray wolves to be weaker than the northern cousins either, they can kill a easily kill a healthy young cow on their own while a northern gray wolf needs a pack to kill a sick calf.

These are some huge-ass animals, not something you can find around here. Wolves are half the size of these here, and while they can be scared away, Im not quiet sure Id be able to do the same with these you posted.

Bump for rare flag and wolf discussion.

This is where you fail. I would only be going for my tramontina AFTER exhausting myself of rifle ammo.

sage for bumping a thread no one gave a shit about for a whole month until cuckchan came along.

no wonder you middle easterners always get your asses kicked in war, you have no creative ideas for fucking people and things up

Probably just one, but in the sense that I would have managed to wound it mortally through impalement. Beyond that, I could only assume they'd rush me all at once and take control of my extremities, at which point I'd be fucked. If I could get my fighting arm free in the struggle, I might be able to get some stabs in here and there.

So what good is 20x 9mm against a wolf pack, realistically?

Usually wolf packs are pretty big, so how much attrition will they accept before retreating? After you push them back once, does that mean you're safe or will they just stalk you and kill you in your sleep?

Depends. Is it a regular Bowie knife or a David Bowie knife?

Cool story, I actually know a guy who is pretty much the only person to be attacked by a lone wolf ever. Was in the news and everything. It bit his head while he was camping with his girlfriend.

I contest that any non-handicapped adult male can take any single canine, armed or not. Against a pack, however, the key would be having your back to something and not getting surrounded. At that point, just stay on your feet and cut anything that gets too close until they move on to easier prey.

Make a torch and scare them away.
The dumb "they never retreat" is very dumb and unrealistic. If you said that they are insistent and always came back after being scared away I would play with you a little bit more.

Fix