World War 1 was a shitty European war that America should never involved itself in.</controversialopinion>

World War 1 was a shitty European war that America should never involved itself in.

not at all
americans are faggots that are always looking for trouble and want to get involved into everything
americans also have no culture, their only purpose is serving israel as their golems

Attached: polishchildsaruman.png (712x802, 272.43K)

But how about that French and British debt if they lose the war?
t. Rothschild

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (370x433, 200.39K)

Why are we here? Just to suffer?

Attached: __original_drawn_by_ogros__e074595a0eec2f1175041e6053b850d1.png (738x1024, 358.43K)

/thread

Times ago I was looking for intersting people, I lost my hopes! 🤦🏻‍♂️

I wish the central powers won.
No french or American degeneracy being spread, no Soviet Union…
My country would probably still be white(or less niggerish, eugenics laws were only removed after WW2).

The Soviet Union still might have come around given they sent Lenin to destabilize Czarist Russia who at that point bashed the shit out of the rather incompetent AH empire. In all honestly cooler heads should have prevailed before everything exploded.

But Battlefield 1 taught me that niggers could complete things

How many levels of judaism was the huwite Russian provisional government on when they made the decision to continue the war against the German Empire?

Attached: Kerensky_offensive.jpg (945x1258, 142.27K)

That's exactly ir.
The jew knows how society works. Society needs a head to direct all its efforts.
The jew parasite cuts off this head and inserts itself into the space. It then directs the body, which thinks that the head is part of it, instead of a parasite.
It directs it to work against itself, to work for the jew parasite, doing incomprehensible things, but yet convinced it is still doing it for its own head, and with blind trust in the head to tell it to do the right thing, as the body has no idea of right or wrong, it just does.
That's how degeneracy spreads so fast, that's why generals will give their best tactics even if it means the death of them or their brothers.
The head orders, the body does.

It's like the whole revolution was started by the Anglo to replace the tzarist regime with one of those so-called democratic governments that can be bought by foreign money.

World War 2 was a shitty European war that America should never involved itself in.

If I recall they wanted to get the moral back into the army with a big victory due to the threat of bolsheviks starting a coup. Turns out the Russian army was done, tired and the Bolsheviks started a Civil War after that debacle.

We had an empire to protect! We needed your resources! On a serious note do you have some evidence the UK fucked the Czar

The Tzar was denied asylum in England and if I recall the elected government wanted to make friendly with the Bolsheviks causing Georgy to leave his cousin to ritual murder.

"Why do you keep on spouting Communist propaganda? There weren't even six million jews in occupied German Territory."

"Why do blacks keep on bringing up slavery?"

Ah, i thought he was suggesting there was some direct collusion between government and non government groups. tbh G probably wanted the throne of russia for himself at some point.

The provisional government wanted to continue fighting because it was still an ally of France and Britain. The only countries that recognized the provisional government were the US, France, Britain, and Italy, i.e. the Entente.

If i had disabled my flag, there would not even be the question mark one. The question mark one is there because 8ch is once again too 89iq to know my location.
Im German if that makes you feel better.
Sage because amerimutts deserve the nuke.

What did these great and powerful (((allies))) ever do beyond asking for more live Russian sacrifices to ease pressure on the Western front?

facts are the russians had no fucking idea what they were getting into, no one did.
yes the tzar was a retarded aristocrad that knew fuck all about anything but that dosent change the fact that the kikes were busy undermining every monarchy since the french revolution.
my people sure as shit had more important things to worry about then some retardet serbien anarchist plot funded and organized by proto mi6 assets.
chances are the habsburger monarchy would have abdected the throne soon anyway, or done the none intervention thing all remaining monarchies do these days best example the last living habsburger is a fucking shitlib

sperging asside and back to the op statement.
burgers had nothing whatsoever to do with the great war and only benefitet because the kikes say that the future was the american empire instead of the british one.
if the 66th liberty devision (checked) hadent survived and shatterd the german lines, we would have won the war and both europe and the larger world would be a million times better of then the shitty clownworld we are living in now.
by the way the story of the 66th is fucking redicolous, there is this shitty 2001 tv movie "the lost batallion" that shows the happenings pretty well, worth a watch.

anyway the great war was a cluster fuck and you are a faggot leaf in need of raking.

Attached: feel, emperial.jpg (460x609, 59.9K)

That is why the retarded slav(e) meme was born.

When will spics either deport themselves or better, destroy muttmerica for good?

How is that controversial? I don't think anybody thinks it was a good idea to get involved in such an obvious old monarchy european turf war/land grab.

WW1 was the worst thing to happen to western civilization after passing the federal reserve act and a pretty obvious result of passing said act. We killed a fuckload of people over here to make sure we didn't have anything to do with the yuro's insanity ever again, only to get involved with it twice in a row and kill a fuckload of better people than anybody left alive today is.

Anyone who thinks WWI was worth even half the lives it took deserves to get stabbed in the guts and then be left in some hole somewhere.

Brazil-levels of diversity must be reached with no actual whites (or even white ethnicity only mixes) are capable of reaching power.

What the fuck? Is that some monster girl or can he not into proportions at all?

That is what I was getting at. I'd would have rather had a repeat of 1911 or whenever everyone got buttflustered previously where everyone just sat the fuck down. Also it wasn't the 66th, it was the 77th that held out in the Argonne. Breakdown of command and discipline in the Deutsches Heer is greatly to blame for the events of 1918 not to mention communist shits blocking people from factories back home. God damn did the cripple ever fuck up thinking sending Lenin to Russia was a good idea.

Go drown yourself in the Danube you retarded lower alps ösi nigger.

Attached: 50049c277c4adce9b124620f5ee0e4f68c2afc83c9e21e3df5f554ba069c4b97.jpg (1024x576, 43.44K)

Was there any reason for the war other than lining jew pockets?