Myths Parroted by Non Christians

Attached: 1508051059234.jpg (530x298, 18.55K)

Only retards actually think that Zeitgeist bullshit has any merit.
Not even fedoras take that seriously

Attached: Zeitgeist bullshit vs actual myth.jpg (1035x1359 52.85 KB, 595.26K)

Attached: frowning tank engine.png (250x210, 55.41K)

Osiris isn't temporarily resurrected, but mummified with the help of Anubis and Tot, and turns into the godking of the spirit world.

even hardcore atheists deny this to avoid to be laughed at. Only dawkins tier morons actually say this.

Is this kinda true but has an answer which sets out why this isn't an issue or is it a flat out lie? I do seem to remember christian sources referring to the limitations of the hebrew pictograms and alphabet and always wondered about this.

Verbs do exist in Hebrew, but the tenses don't work in the same way as in English.

Sadly I've found plenty fedoras that do take it seriously.

I heard it the other day from a group of friends. They share my political views and they're not idiots, they just heard it somewhere and repeated it.

Yes, lets just forget how much the church and jews tried to kill each other and pretend we worship them now because jews said so.

Attached: 97865687685.jpg (645x773, 55.7K)

I've even heard people say that Jesus was based off Achilles and Alexander the Great. Another one was that the philosophy and theology of the New Testament is taken from the writings of Philo. Do people like that even think before they start grasping at straws?

The judaization of Christianity triggers me beyond reason.

Attached: 2a3d88bb661d5b980e3ca25b41ec1d4ab24c86f8b2e121d52dadd824ce40ee3a.jpg (249x473, 22.21K)

It's a heresy that blocks people from becoming actual Christians. Hopefully it dies soon.

No. He was either exactly who He said He is, or He was a crazy and certainly not a "good teacher." You can't have Christ and false religion.

You should probably crop out the y u no when you post that in the future.

There is no pic for my rage when I discovered the Talmud. It's like a quarter of the reason that I became interested in Catholicism.

It will only die with the Jews.

This, plus
Implying God can't deliver a message in any tongue

Translations are not divinely inspired, they are fallible.

If the translation is done faithfully it's good enough for the common man, it's only when you want to start playing language lawyer that the nuances matter.

AFAIK Foucalt argues in The History of Sexuality that faggotry is a social construct.

Why are these two things mutually exclusive? Theolgoy ought to be done with the originals in mind, but as alluded to of course God can deliver the Gospel through an imperfect translation of the Bible, just as He can with a man's imperfect preaching.

I am always reminded how Zig Forumsinfested this place is when "Jesus was a jew" is seen as a controversial statement.
Yes, he was a jew, by all intents and purposes.
No, the alleged genetic and religious changes of judaism dont change that, neither does the rejection and bad blood between our 2 groups(Orhan Çelebi didnt stop being a turk by being unrecognized as a prince, or defecting to the byzantines, dying while fighting his kinsmen, for example)

Kek. While Jesus was technically a jew, what we refer to as jews today has changed, both in terms of ethnicity and in terms of religion. That's the big and important distinction. Today's "jews" are the Synagogue of Satan, and some of us love Our Lord and Savior and want to make sure He's not lumped in with these filthy kikes we're burdened with dealing with today. We have quite a few heretics that claim to be Christians and think the kikes are God's chosen, so it's good to be clear and upfront about addressing this nonsense.

Protip - even if you have the college degree they find some other ad hominem to use. I jumped through the hoops to prove my intelligence hoping people would then listen to me. They don't. Secular folks only listen to those who say what they already believe.

That changes nothing.
That's like saying the phrase "the apostles were christian" is invalid for most utahans, since the idea that comes up for them when saying that is mormonism, which is outside christendom according to most, including the rules of this board.
Or Lincoln stopped being a republican due to the great switcheroo between the 2 parties 50 years ago.
As retarded as dual-covenant theology is, and regardless of whatever religious mutations have happened, that doesn't retroactively change the truthfulness of phrases.

Yes, Jesus was a jew. Deal with it.

You know damn well what is meant when he says Jesus was not a Jew.
The only reason spectres like you want to claim Christ as a Jew is to have a leash on Christianity and on Christians. You're deriving this weird perverted pleasure out of saying it, you even ended your post like the title of a fucking buzzfeed article. You might as well have said, "Uhm, actually, Jesus was a Jew, and here's why whyite men should deal with it."

Attached: brutal.jpg (692x960, 74.41K)

Maybe it was the fault of commingling all the Judean communities into the Jew label. Perhaps in this century we should start referring to them as ethnic Yehudís and distinguishing between Samaritanism, Rabbinicalism, Asheknazism, Sephardism, etc.

Backtrack on that how about we simply get rid of or retire the term "Judaism". I'd still like to see Yehudí used in modern contexts and "Ioudaian" used in NT translations.

Ive seen people say the most stupid and heretical things from that denial, so no, it needs to be said.
Oy vey, you've caught me.
How will i feed my family without JIDF's "lets enslave Christianity on obscure imageboards" fund?

Im tired of the cringe of seeing people on this board with the cognitive disonance of trying to make their faith mesh with their political ideologies and memes, and not the other way around.

It seems your brain can't process information about people, unless its in the form of forced ass memes.

In the Gospel of St. John the definition of Jew starts out meaning people descended from the ancient Hebrews who kept God's Law. By the end the word Jew means somebody who rejects Christ, which is what we know as today's Jews. Saying Jesus was a Jew is technically correct in the proper context, but that phrase is used by Talmudic Jews to slander and provide cover for themselves. You should be cautious when using that phrase because you ought not to associate Christ with His spiritual enemies.

And this is the entire point.

There's nothing to deal with. There is neither Jew nor Gentile, for we are all one in Christ Jesus'. There's nothing stopping an ethnic jew or talmudist from converting and accepting Christ. If he does so, he is my brother in Christ. That said, conflating Christ and his faithful ancestors with Christ-rejecting adversaries of God is not wise to do, and should be checked every single time.

Lol nice meme, Jesus Christ was not a jew

Dunno what's going on in your ranks but you're doing everything in your power to destroy this board. I suppose it will never be the same again.
F

Attached: what a shame.jpg (603x393, 53.64K)