US govt counterterrorism center accidentally releases ‘remote mind control’ documents

rt.com/news/424734-us-counterterrorism-center-mind-control/

The Washington State Fusion Center, a multi-agency counterterrorism center, accidentally released some puzzling documents this week: A dossier on the effects of remote mind control, a media report claims.

Investigative journalism site Muckrock filed a Freedom of Information Act request with the center, looking for documents on Fusion’s investigations into white supremacist groups and far-left activists Antifa. Among the trove of documents they got back was a file titled “EM effects on human body.”

The file contained an apparent explanation of the effects of electromagnetic waves on the human body. These waves, one document explained, can read and broadcast a person’s thoughts, manipulate their limbs, control their dreams, and create sensations, from agonizing all-over body pain to involuntary orgasm, the report states.

Another document seems to explain how electromagnetic mind-control weapons can be deployed by satellite, through mobile phones, or from equipment hidden in the back of a sinister-looking black van.

Attached: 1524296235062.jpg (616x465, 55.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5638069/Government-accidentally-sends-strange-conspiracy-theory-file-describing-remote-mind-control.html
itself.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/pain-compliance.pdf
bigthink.com/paul-ratner/the-us-military-has-a-weapon-that-can-create-human-speech-miles-away
theconversation.com/magnetic-fields-can-control-heat-and-sound-39154
cbc.ca/news/world/cuba-mystery-brain-1.4435900
boingboing.net/2018/04/19/government-accidentally-sends.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5638069/Government-accidentally-sends-strange-conspiracy-theory-file-describing-remote-mind-control.html

itself.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/pain-compliance.pdf

Look at this video.
There’s no sound, but most people who see it hear a “thudding” in their head each time the bouncing structure hits the ground. Why?

The answer has to do with how our senses work, says Christopher Fassnidge, a doctoral candidate in psychology at City, University of London. This illusion is an example of synesthesia, or when the senses — like hearing and sight — get crossed in the brain, he explained in an email to The Verge.

Going through the world, at every moment we are surrounded by movements that are logically associated with sound: we see a ball bouncing, and we expect to hear the bouncing. Because evidence suggests that so-called synesthetic pairings can be learned when we’re small, Fassnidge says, it makes sense that many people can develop synesthesia for very common things. Other examples are a bit more unusual. Take, for instance, the pianist Nikolai Rimsky-Korsakov, who experienced different musical notes as colors. The two are rarely linked in everyday life, and so his ability is notable for that very reason.

Synesthesia is likely what’s happening with the “noisy GIF” phenomenon

There are many inputs(and ways of control) into the mind

Attached: DQFEhZ8WsAAbYCD.mp4 (320x260, 99.59K)

a new Snowden

Death to CIA niggers.

3-minute magnetic brain stimulation therapy found to be effective against treatment-resistant depression

someone post the pdf on >>>/pdfs/ before it is shoahed.

Also it seems that these waves only can cause extreme persuassiveness in the feelings of your mind. But in the end you are in control as you can choose to act or not on the external output. Just ignore its feeling on your extremities.

Can they mind-control me into being productive?

When people complain I masturbate too much now I can blame the government. Thanks rt.

You're confusing 'imagination' with true synesthesia… The two have nothing to do with eachother… And I didn't 'think' I heard or 'imagined' hearing anything when I watched that stupid animated .gif

Complete bullshit….

Complete bullshit…

Research Franz Mesmer, the idiot who claimed he could 'control people's minds' and hypnotize them by placing magnets around their heads…

it's bullshit

The fact that they don't is the best argument against it existing.

Hahahaha !! WOW !!

that's the stupidest fucking 'document' on earth… Just look at how ridiculous the idiotic graphics are, and how decidedly 'untechnical' and childish the 'data' is…

If you believe this bullshit, you're a fucking idiot

Sorry, but you're a fucking idiot

Yeah, reading this just made me feel so tired.
😴 😴 😴

RESEARCH 'SUPRATIK SAHA'

Supratik Saha is an eastern Indian man who is responsible for all of these insane fake documents…

Read his delusional crazy bullshit and get a good laugh

Attached: Zq61lKLA_400x400.jpg (400x400, 63.18K)

AGAIN: these are not documents from Washington at all

These are just crazy schizophrenic ramblings from an idiot named Supratik Saha

Attached: DNYLCj7UQAAYC2E.jpg (927x1200, 166.61K)

AGAIN: SUPRATIK SAHA IS THE IDIOT WHO CREATED ALL OF THESE INSANE BULLSHIT PAGES

Attached: DVWXEkCVoAASYvP.jpg (869x1200, 243.76K)

Attached: uWroKMuq.jpg (512x512, 41.5K)

Attached: WoyoQvjA_400x400.jpg (400x400, 52.68K)

Attached: DVWXY2iUQAEnpL1.jpg (1200x994, 173.15K)

ever been too far away from a radio to consciously hear it then as you approach it notice it has the same jingle/topic you were thinking, pretty much the same thing but bypassing the ears. and this is just one application

The U.S. military has a weapon that can create human speech out of thin air

the Department of Defense has also developed what it calls a Joint Non-Lethal Weapons Program (JNLWP), whose purpose is to create weapons and other contraptions that can incapacitate but not kill their targets, reports

One device that the lab is making is an energy weapon that can use lasers to create the Laser-Induced Plasma Effect, which allows it to alter atoms and create words out of thin air. For now, it makes strange human-like sounds, but intelligible words are coming within the next three years. The goal is to have the weapon create particular noises or heat at distant points in space. Anyone between the weapon and the place where it creates this effect would be unaffected. The current range of such a blast is projected at “tens of kilometers”.

This weapons system is comprised of a femtosecond laser that can shoot bursts of focused light for around 10-15 seconds and a second nano-laser. The first laser rips electrons from air molecules and creates a plasma ball, which is then hit by the second laser, tuned to a very specific range of wavelengths. In this way, the device can control the plasma field, producing lights and increasingly more clear noises.

bigthink.com/paul-ratner/the-us-military-has-a-weapon-that-can-create-human-speech-miles-away

Magnetic fields can control heat and sound

Heat, sound… and magnetism?

In the March 23 issue of Nature Materials, we offer experimental proof that sound waves do interact with external magnetic fields.

What can we do with these results?

At this point, we’ve just described a new concept, something that had never been thought of before. Engineers can perhaps use this concept to control heat and sound waves magnetically. Sound waves can be effectively steered already by using multiple sources of sound, as is done in ultrasound imaging systems, but controlling heat conduction is much harder.

theconversation.com/magnetic-fields-can-control-heat-and-sound-39154

Attached: EM_effects_on_human_body_5psuSfX.gif (800x711, 53.14K)

Cuba mystery: U.S. doctors find brain abnormalities in victims
Growing skepticism that some kind of sonic weapon was involved

Doctors treating the United States Embassy victims of suspected attacks in Cuba have discovered brain abnormalities as they search for clues to explain hearing, vision, balance and memory damage, The Associated Press has learned.

It's the most specific finding to date about physical damage, showing that whatever it was that harmed the Americans, it led to perceptible changes in their brains. The finding is also one of several factors fuelling growing skepticism that some kind of sonic weapon was involved, as originally suspected.

Medical testing has revealed the embassy workers developed changes to the white matter tracts that let different parts of the brain communicate, several U.S. officials said, describing a growing consensus held by university and government physicians researching the attacks. White matter acts like information highways between brain cells.

cbc.ca/news/world/cuba-mystery-brain-1.4435900

Of course the military has been developing non-lethal Weaponry system for decades…

But you can't prove a single thing you just said…

And I'm not talking about a YouTube link, we're some link to some idiotic bullshit 'news' story…

You might as well send me a link to a science fiction movie, because you can't prove a God damn thing.

It sounds fantastical, but you have no evidence whatsoever

lol @ thinking the government developed a weapon to 'make you be able to hear a radio station play a jingle as you're coming around the corner'

These insane documents created by the delusional eastern Indian idiot Supratik Saha actually claim that human bodies give off radio waves made out of heat (body temperature) then he says every single human being has a completely unique radio signature coming from our bodies…..

Lol

Mathematically speaking, based on the 'body heat' signature, there would have to be 7.6 BILLION verying degrees of body heat…

You've watched too many science fiction movies, and it's probably best if you just take a Xanax and get some sleep.

The (((government)))?

ALSO: THESE ALLEGED 'DOCUMENTS' DID NOT COME FROM THE 'WSFC'

These documents were obtained from Supratik Saha's TWITTER ACCOUNT…

All of this bullshit came from his 'tweets'

And if you'll notice, there's no actual technical information whatsoever. It's nothing more than schizophrenic paranoid dissociative insane bullshit, with a bunch of childishly Illustrated trucks and cell phone towers, with stupid arrows pointing at cheap clip art of 'people'

This is the same information you could get from any schizophrenic idiot under a bridge wearing aluminum foil hat.

LOL @ YOU BEING SO GULLIBLE YOU WOULD BELIEVE THIS BULLSHIT.

also 'washington state' is not Washington DC, and the 'Fusion Center' is not a federal government agency.

Regardless. This is nothing but nonsense created by a rambling insane schizophrenic eastern Indian idiot with a Twitter account…

*Department of Defense scientist rubs his hands together, and laughs with an evil tone, as he points the magic beam at you and nefariously makes you hear radio jingles*

*All the top brass of the military line up behind him and start laughing maniacally rubbing their hands together*

Fade from black, as scientist points one finger in the air, end enthusiastically declares, "TODAY IT WAS ANAON, TOMORROW… THE WORLD !!!"

Soon, every human being on the planet will be forced to listen to the same radio jingle…

genius

boingboing.net/2018/04/19/government-accidentally-sends.html

When journalist Curtis Waltman filed a Freedom of Information Act request with Washington State Fusion Center (which is partnered with Department of Homeland Security) to obtain information about Antifa and white supremacist groups, he got more than the information he was looking for – he also accidentally received a mysterious file on "psycho-electric weapons" with the label “EM effects on human body.zip.” The file included methods of "remote mind control."

And according to Popular Mechanics:

The federal government has absolutely experimented with mind control in a variety of methods, but the documents here do not appear to be official.

Waltman had no idea why these documents were included in his request and isn't sure why the government is holding them. The WSFC did not respond to requests for more information.

As fun as conspiracy theories are, Muckrock doesn't believe the images are "government material."

One seems to come from a person named “Supratik Saha,” who is identified as a software engineer, the brain mapping slide has no sourcing, and the image of the body being assaulted by psychotronic weapons is sourced from raven1.net, who apparently didn’t renew their domain.

Muckrock put out a call to WSFC but hasn't yet heard back from them

Read the words of Supratik Saha very carefully, as he gets fired by his employer, and starts trying to associate everybody and their brother as 'ISIS'

he's insane

It looks like Department of Homeland Security has material by Supratik Saha and accidentally sent it out.
What does that tell you about Homeland Security?
Unless Homeland was trolling journalist Curtis Waltman(which I had been doing when I first posted the article)

Here, I have taken the time to carefully circle certain parts of this 'fascinating document' that are full of shit and insane.

Attached: PicsArt_04-30-06.25.18.jpg (800x711, 188.36K)

OP here
You seem to have circled everything,sir?
Are you saying it is troll and you have wasted your time reading it all
I aim to please:>)
and it aint even april1

The WSFC is not Homeland Security.

it's just a third party organization that collects certain information for Homeland Security….

A function that is handled state by state, as it says on their website…

My guess?…

He's posted so much of this nonsense online using Twitter like a moron, that he's actually on the Homeland Security watch list…

None of this is real military or scientific documentation… All you have to do is just LOOK AT IT to realize this is not real scientific work. It's the work of a paranoid delusional man. Any paranoid schizophrenic idiot will tell you this same bullshit any day of the week, if you're stupid enough to actually stop and listen to him…

But when somebody pops up on the radar, posting crazy shit like this online, saying the government is using Weaponry system on us, and INCLUDING THE TERM 'ISIS' on almost every page, I'd imagine that he's definitely being watched by Homeland Security…

In fact, if he wasn't being watched by them, I would be very disappointed and concerned.

ME??….

wasted MY time ??!!…..

Lol no…. After all, I'M the one who led you to Supratik Saha, the idiot who created all this nonsense…

Here he appears to be in mate number 280/7 the bhaktinagar police station Siliguri ward number 38

Read his insane nonsense carefully, accusing everyone of being ISIS members

Attached: PicsArt_04-30-06.41.46.jpg (1200x994, 230.56K)

INMATE* number 280/7 the bhaktinagar police station Siliguri ward number 38

here's the bhaktinagar police station

Attached: ps-p-6235BKT PS.jpg (400x283, 26.42K)

LOL READ CAREFULLY

Attached: PicsArt_04-30-06.38.27.jpg (400x400, 70.23K)

Hmmmm……..

Yeah… This BRAIN MAPPING stuff sounds legit as fuck

Attached: PicsArt_04-30-06.51.48.jpg (853x1001, 240.04K)

Like I said….if Homeland Security WASN'T watching this guy I'd be worried….

Attached: _c9b97bf8-37f0-11e8-90dd-823da00706aa.jpg (960x540, 89.17K)

Certainly doesn't remind me of any 'top secret military intelligence space age weaponry system' work I've ever seen before…

A brain-injured orangutan could have easily come up with something more convincing and less schizophrenic

Attached: DVWXEkCVoAASYvP(2).jpg (869x1200, 243.76K)

Lol @ 'black' helicopter

HAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!

Attached: Screenshot_20180430-185958.png (1080x1920, 567.36K)

THE CORRECT ANSWER WAS:

Because I've studied psychology extensively for decades, it's always easy for me to spot people who HAVEN'T studied psychology…

they'll always throw around trendy catchphrases like 'Autism' or 'Sperging' or 'Schizo'….

But the context that use those terms in never have anything to do with behavior that would indicate any of those organic from Psychiatric disorders…

FYI : if you read the words of Mr. Supratik Saha, it is a perfect representation of paranoid schizophrenic symptomatic behavior

THATS SCHIZOPHRENIA FOR YOU
They are not necessarily stupid people, but that doesn't mean they're necessarily intelligent, either…

They often get overwhelmed with concepts and ideations they perceive to be 'technical' to explain the voices in their head, and their perception that they are 'being controlled by some external force'…

Schizophrenia is inorganic disorder in which the subject dissociates from himself, there by believing there is some secret unseen hidden 'external force' that controls their lives and their thoughts…

This manifests in auditory hallucinations where they often think they are 'hearing voices' from the external force, giving them instructions that nobody else can hear…

NOW YOU UNDERSTAND THE TRUE NATURE OF MR. SUPRATIK SAHA'S 'DOCUMENTS'…..

AN* organic disorder

(Sorry, I'm using speech to text while I clean up the house for my wife, and it makes typos occasionally)

Nice damage control,fed.
We know what you're up to:>(

Remove that apron and use some of that psychological training to uncuck yourself

That belabors the question:
Why does The WSFC have MR. SUPRATIK SAHA'S 'DOCUMENTS to accidentally give them out in the first place?

Answered my own question by reading a previous post

OP here
Just kidding
Glad to meet someone who actually thinks here.
I was curious as to how homeland security got this nonsense,and you answered it.
You're making my neurons lazy

As an after thought,MR. SUPRATIK SAHA is going to read about this and it's going to influence his already deranged world view
See,I was right all along!!!

As a neurologist, I often laugh at when psychologists think they are qualified to talk about mental states.
Psychiatrists are at least qualified medical doctors before they throw away their hard work and enter into pseudoscience.

Correction, I just noticed that you claim to have "STUDIED psychology for DECADES", but do not state any qualification.
Reading images of the day on facebook does not qualify you for anything apart from having a lazy and gullible mind.
If you had spend 1/10th of the time you claim to have used "studying", to obtain a recognised degree, you might hold more credence.

Why is this guy making shit up about the 'paranoid schizophrenic SUPRATIK SAHA"? You could at least read the article. Or not make 40 posts about your speech-to-text nonsense. I thought you were hiding something but you're just making shit up.

Nonetheless, if the ClA is interested I'm interested. Anything they pay attention to is worthwhile to investigate.

Attached: the true origin.PNG (831x96, 24.69K)

I heard a thud as clear as day even though the volume was muted on my computer. Very powerful audio-illusion.

yeah, they're called memes and they terrify you because you're a bitch who can't handle the bantz that would reveal your deepstate shyster ways and make your carefully-crafted image crumble when subjected to actual criticism, Vlad. Fuck, what is it with Russia sucking horse balls with their laughably-bad propaganda for a little over a century?

Attached: f0b.gif (581x390, 601.55K)

Zig Forums mod for sure

Put on a tinfoil hat and see who controls you burger

Attached: Capture.JPG (407x269, 24.59K)