Can I go to Canada, buy some norinco gun, and bring it back?

Can I go to Canada, buy some norinco gun, and bring it back?
The border is only a couple miles away from my house and SKSs here are overpriced

Attached: sksfal003.jpg (900x700 62.48 KB, 45.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

canadiangeographic.ca/article/stanstead-town-border
twitter.com/AnonBabble

legally? no
A) it's a violation of US import laws
B) you can't legally buy guns in Canada

t. I tried it

You can get a loicense and buy guns as a non-citizen, primarily done by people who travel to Canada to hunt. But yes, import law fuckery (and likely export law fuckery on the Canada side) stops it.

Hypothetically, I'd love to have a border swap meet.
We would exchange guns that aren't available in the other country.
Not going to happen, but a guy can dream…

There are cross border Indian reservations, go to one and buy a gun there.

I'm too white to get away with that.
Even if I could do it legally, the locals might use them rather than sell them.

I'm pretty sure most of the border is unguarded, any burgers want to meet up and trade chinkshit/Russian milsurp/Enfields for burger funs?

jk FBI

tell me about it, I saw a norinco sks for $450 at my LGS on thursday

I'd love to, but won't because the import/export laws on both sides of the border are just and fair

Attached: 31ecc7b0eb3208144536d64b93d95f444cb9f5d8d54ce5390449dd4a25f88406.jpg (300x360, 14.3K)

I'm fucking loling at the retards calling for a meet. If any of you are dumb enough to do that you deserve to be shot for some agents promotion and 5% salary increase.

I did say "Hypothetically" in my post.
If this were to actually happen, it would fall under international arms smuggling.
It would be immensely stupid to plan out and go through with something like this on a clear channel like this.
On one hand, I'd love to go. On the other, I won't and I hope none of you are stupid enough to go through with this.
(Oh, and I know that the ATF does look at places like Zig Forums to set up ops.)

Can someone just nuke us already? I’m sure if the Amis and Ruskies team up they can cover the entire country.

How long was it that a gun had to be in the second country before our import laws considered it native to that country? Couldn't a company buy up a bunch of used SKS (which I understand are everywhere in Canada) in Canada and import them to the US? They'd still cost more but it would dent the price in the US.

Sorry, the Leaf Supreme True Doe fucked that all up.

What did Castro Jr. do?

You haven't heard?
He basically flushed NAFTA by snubbing Trump though the whole process.
Funny enough, we got a better deal with Mexico (for both sides based on what I see) but the dancing cringe didn't want to go along.
He sent an asshat bitch that spent the last 18 months Trump bashing all over the globe and she blew off meetings.

Oh yeah that. Have to remember to get a Savage 64F before they go up in price/vanish.

Oh, in case you're wondering how this lays out for guns, firearms are covered under NAFTA and it's suspended effectively until it can get sorted out.

I've heard that food prices are sky high now.
Would you rather we bring sandwich makings?

I haven’t noticed that, but haven’t gotten groceries in about 2 weeks. I’ve heard dairy is way up though.

I think you can import personal guns if you go through some process and get a permit to do so, but I'm not sure if you have to be a leaf citizen or not.

I look it up a few years ago when I found a Gew 98 in Montana for 800ish burgers, I recall you just needing to declare it at the border and if it’s non-restricted in Canada you’re good to go (probably after an inspection) but bringing in ammo is basically impossible unless you own a gun store for some reason.

Though I could retarded and wrong.

So how many pounds of cheese for an SKS?

Theoretically, what sort of theoretical cheese?

American. Obviously.

Do you have a preference?

Attached: coon cheese.jpg (3024x4032 391.63 KB, 718.04K)

I think a maple burger cookoff innawoods would be most enjoyable.

Attached: CanUs.png (1521x817, 2.78M)

Man, at least give the Canuck an actual block of cheese instead of the Kraft Singles bullshit.

Attached: cheese.jpeg (1200x900, 163.56K)

I’m sure I can find a Chink sks that has a few rust free spots and a quarter inch of bore left. It might have some stock too.

Hehehe… the Coon company got sued by some Abo group over their name being racist.
The trial ended the minute after the defense brought in the founder/owner of the company, Mr. Coon.

Nice to see you guys can get it there.

Attached: 1535318520916.jpg (226x223, 8.14K)

I live in Dairy country so I have a selection to choose from.
The common of course being cheddar, mozzarella (the good, soft kind), Monterrey Jack, swiss, and provolone.
We can get fun and do smoked gouda, havarti, and bleu.
I hear you leafs like bree so I can grab that.

Don't waste good nukes and good forest like that, one for Vancouver and another for Toronto would uncuck your whole country overnight.

How many skses do you want? Hmm, maybe, I don’t know, I could probably do something for some Bree.

Probably more I missed.

We should meet for a fishing trip in Puget sound and talk about our mutual love of nature, cheese and firearms.
I'll bring some bree and ammo.

So I'm here looking at SKSs for sale here on armslist and I'm seeing people saying "Norinco all matching numbers."
WTF, are people parting out Norinco SKSs now?

I know you fuckers have Amish cheese.

im looking for only the highest quality, backwoods, Amish mozzarella
just a prank fbi and equivalents

Attached: IMG_20151120_174317.jpg (2080x1560, 1.53M)

It won't be good buffalo milk mozzarella, but it will be all natural cow milk mozzarella.

For chinesium pot metal guns?
I'll counter with mid grade Italian-American mozzarella and a packet of mustard.

my friend this is a GENUINE slav rifle

Then I will make it two mustard packets and a dill pickle

You'll only get the good stuff for an SVT

Attached: 1468321718660.png (362x420, 213.03K)

make it for mayo packs, a box of matches, and and one of those Chicago™ street guns

ill toss in the mosin in laminate if you can top me off with 5 gallons of Tang

Sorry, I only deal in guns that work at least 30% of the time.
I can counter with a pile of rocks. (guaranteed to hurt like hell when they hit)
But because I like you, I'll throw in the industrial sized gallon tub of mayo.

What is "the good stuff"? Is it Tennessee Double Decker? The Wyoming Special? Or is it the Nebraskan Showdown?

Attached: IMG_20180928_130143.jpg (2448x3264, 2.04M)

Deal, is five gallons of it in powder form acceptable?

5 gallons of powder tang is almost 10 gallons of that sweet sweet juice sounds like a deal alright FBI man and equivalents this is just a meme no need to get ancy

Attached: pepelaughing.png (573x509, 172.53K)

I hope they add this smug anime girl into the evidence as well.

Attached: 1438996528353.jpg (378x485, 98.17K)

" user can you describe to the courtroom today what form of payment was made for these firearms? May i remind you that you are under oath. "
" five gallons worth of Tang, matches and Amish mozzerella "

Attached: 061bb5ea5c827793a021c2c0711454861916cb8867759520416a6ff85437eaf6.png (458x384, 197.45K)

If you have to ask, you've never had the good stuff

We need to make sure that the ATF learns how not to shoot dogs and informs the court that the crazy Canucks get their milk in bags and gave up some of their sovereignty to us in the newest trade deal

Attached: 2aa699047218f48553e134cd6847295a4186a28bc161e4648af3ca042c24f1a0.jpg (374x503, 33.64K)

oh baby its been so long i forgot to greentext

ATF shoots dogs on purpose, they do it for sport.

Attached: 642e8c638033f6f23f48cf2fff89299a8ecf89e2e3172ca0312b0a58d73addf6.jpg (432x648, 28.54K)

I'm just imagining the ATF tactical team busting in on a cookout because they took a thread on Zig Forums WAY too seriously.
This thread has had me laughing now for over an hour.

Hope you have a demon dog like this one that even the ATF can't kill

Attached: ee8b80e03f5c956eabf7a6130ca11053c55bf8ad651a9e51ce71607fa66578f2.jpg (540x540, 50.58K)

Fellas, I'm not too keen on chinkshit SKSs, but in case the alphabet comes knocking I may have the service for you:

I am original leaf smuggler trader this man is a fraud he took off the bayonet. Barrel harmonics are off. Am at bar not but can show my Tula SKS all matching (obviously) with 1 on the front sight post (one inch at 100 meters) when I get home. I go to school nearish to the border and after thanksgiving weekend I’ll be going back. Maybe tomorrow, need to delete metadata first so don’t get doxed

Vancouver is over an 11 hour driver for me and am poor uni student. Can you get to Alberta border easier? Montana or maybe Utah but that’s south of B.C., idk am drunkish will come back Tomorrow.

I know this is a meme but I am actually considering (legally and not illegally) trading an sks for cheese.

I'm imagining an actual deal going down and the two parties hear gunfire and both of them saying sounds like someone is having fun overthere when in reality its the ATF just fucking a sunday cookout up.

I’m pretty sure that’s just an Ontario or Manitoba thing. I’ve never seen milk in a bag in B.C., Alberta, or Saskatchewan.

Yes. Just dont get caught. It's federal crime.

Some sort of cross-border meet would be amazing, US people stay on their side Canucks on the other, but would most definitely be misconstrued as some sort of exchange and we would all be arrested. Can foreigners shoot guns in Canada? Say we had a Zig Forums meet in Canada and US participants (who legally crossed the border of course) arrived. Could they shoot your Type 81's? Canadians can of course shoot guns in the US so long as the owner is present so no problem having Canadians at a US meetup.

Yeah you only need to be with someone who has a firearms licence. And all crownland (besides national/provincial parks) you can shoot on. Only thing is meeting up on a random border spot might get us v&. I ordered a type 81 this winter but ended up cancelling the order before it came because at the time I wasn’t sure how long I would be able to use it, unfortunately don’t know anyone with one either.

What if we could set up a cross-border shooting range like the public library and opera house in Stanstead/Derby?
canadiangeographic.ca/article/stanstead-town-border

Attached: thinking eagle.jpg (500x750, 74.75K)

For more of a meetup and fun thing, I'm down.
I am mobile and by the grace of God, not a poor fag anymore.
Montana/Alberta border area is in reach of me but it's very quickly getting to the time of year that I don't want to go.
If anyone wants to do a border meetup where we do a BBQ and/or share our toys, we'd want to do it in the summer.
Hey, I'd send you a package of bree just as an act of brotherly Strelok love if I had a shipping address.

I’d imagine that would get feded up real quick would be a cool idea though.

Yeah trading my precious SKS for cheese was somethhing that seemed like a good idea while drinking, but was good shitposting anyways.
Yeah bad time to have made the thread. It’s supposed to start snowing here on Monday and snow for a week afterwards, I think it’s supposed to be better down south but weather is getting bad here. Most of our neighbours haven’t even started combining let alone swathing yet so it’s pretty fugged here. Luckily we’re ranching and not grain farmers, they’ve been having a rough time the past few years.
Yeah, I’m sorta looking to make plans to head to Germoney for the summer but if streloks are serious about this I would definitely plan around this.
Why of course I would love a package from you ATF-chan :^) isn’t there laws against shipping foodstuffs across the border?

Should someone make an unlisted coo/k/out board? Or some group email fuckery? I feel like by next summer most people will have forgotten or lost hype (assuming it’s not just two of us). Though understandably travel would be an issue for many and I don’t want to force the location closer to me just because I am a poorfag.

Attached: D7080D3E-CF81-4E0A-9BB1-8E7910315E31.jpeg (793x960, 109.24K)

kek
I don't believe there's a law against it.
I send food international from time to time.
I would mark it accurately and let customs sort it out.
As far as a meetup, I find that most withdraw from one here on the chans. (after all, anonymity is part of the draw for these)
Yeah, this kind of entertainment is the biggest reason I post.
I am glad there's cool leafs and we won't have to rake all of you.

can any one tell me the laws regarding parts kits in Canada like
can you destroy the receiver and keep or sell the parts without problems or paperwork?
how to legal destroy a gun?
i am mentioning this because canadanons could buy a used sks destroy it and then sell us the parts in one hundred dollar batches(dosent have to be reported on an atf form 6)

In the US a destroyed receiver has to be reported to and inspected by the ATF.
I also know that importing fire arms parts is also controlled by Customs and ATF.

i have never heard that the atf needed to inspect destroyed receivers on a civilian level can you point me to some info?
also they could just leave the receiver parts out if necessary
as far as i have seen they only seem to care about non sporting barrels, class 3 stuff and receivers

In the US you as a private owner can destroy and discard a receiver without reporting it to the ATF.
A gunsmith very much needs to report receivers they destroy.
Also, if you're acquiring a destroyed from outside the country, the ATF has to be informed and they need to inspect to declare it "not a firearm."
I also know that here are import bans on parts for guns that banned as well.

If you come back to this thread, shoot me an email. [email protected]

Attached: c60a5dff6b9593458aca34cce73b9576a79f815fb73145d357f965e322e0feaf-1.png (338x654, 233.47K)

Give me carte blanche to kill zogbots.

Attached: yes give me a reason to need to use the 2a.gif (320x240, 3.13M)

One option is to buy everything but the receiver (that is the only component considered a firearm in Canada and therefore you can legally purchase everything else) ammunition is a different animal you do need a firearms license to purchase ammunition but not to possess it so if you wanted our cheap Russian or chink ammunition you still couldn’t get it back because of American Jewish protectionist laws to keep your ammunition companies fat.

Attached: 8D0FF7F6-F6BD-4C90-8388-1C22164EAE6A.jpeg (2103x3023, 1.32M)

Canadians can buy all the parts to let’s say an sks without a license and pay cash. Plenty of places sell parts but Americans don’t let them in.
Lever arms in BC will make you cry

1) you need a Canadian PAL to buy a gun up here
2) you'd need to import it to the US, which is not easy - the US is surprisingly strict about that though owning guns is lax
3) the time and gas spent driving to Canada, even if only an hour or two, will probably offset the cost difference of the SKS, and Norinco stuff is cheaply made shit. The only thing you can't really get in the US is a Chinese Type 97 bullpup and the rest is entirely the same shit.
4) ATF watches online gun forums.

Attached: 1524445623659.jpg (1496x2000, 665.75K)

Jesus Christ can you be more obvious.