How I Didn't Become A Priest

I don't know how to feel, Zig Forums. I'm so confused.

Video related

Other urls found in this thread:

star-telegram.com/news/local/community/fort-worth/article12653882.html
youtube.com/watch?v=zMvAnlh-OyY
youtube.com/watch?v=N8o-ds9VNbY
fwdioc.org/02-2018_TRTL_parish_advisory.pdf
saintgregoryordinariate.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/DivineWorshipPewMissalWEB.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pic related
it's my Bishop

Attached: bp-olson[1].jpg (400x533, 71.43K)

Your bishop sounds possessed. Go join under a new bishop, get letters of reference from current priests and explain your situation

At this point, I don't even know if going to Seminary in Texas is a prudent thing to do. There may be nowhere to pastor after the six years it takes me to get through Seminary, and there's no guarantee that the Seminaries (and scholarships) won't close while I'm attending.

Furthermore, part of being a priest requires a vow of obedience to the Bishop, and virtually all of the US Bishops are a part of this scandal – I don't know if I could relocate to a place where there was a Bishop clean enough for me to serve.

A part of me thinks that God has called me but is trying to protect me from this mess. Maybe he wants me to just live my life and become a priest in a few decades or something once the dust of this scandal has settled. Maybe many of the corrupt Bishops will be deposed if SHTF.

Join SSPX

Don't actually do that.

serious case of gay face

Get under a new bishop and pray for your current one.

Check out the bishops in the video I am attaching to this post.

There are a couple really good bishops and groups. Maybe get in contact with the FSSP in texas to see if they have any advice?

I'm really sorry to hear that OP. At least you can take comfort in that this incident hardly reflects badly on you, but rather only on this evil bishop. You might still end up becoming a priest, but maybe elsewhere.

You should send your story to Church Militant

How did you know you were going to be a priest? I don’t know yet

Keep trying! Even go to a different diocese if you need to!

Ever consider changing your rite and asking an Eastern rite Bishop about the issue?

Attached: cbfa1620ba88bf6f7cbe6a5ffa8023ec.jpg (540x665, 68.89K)

Olson was involved in protecting kiddie diddlers too.
star-telegram.com/news/local/community/fort-worth/article12653882.html

OP, I have little hope you will heed it, and I am sure the mods of this board, being ever offended by the stench of truth, will ban me for it, but I feel bound to warn you that to become a Catholic priest is to become an antichrist. Do not forget that God is watching you and judging you. Do you think He will forgive you putting yourself in the place of His beloved Son? Take this as a sign from God to keep yourself from such wretched blasphemy, and to get out of this false religion which you are now in. Pick up some scripture, read Romans, read Galatians, do so without the bias of Roman tradition and hear the word of free grace and mercy by faith in Jesus Christ.

That is nuts. I now feel blessed for having rational bishops in my country.

Your bishop certainly is wicked however if you are feeling bitterness for having to do all these things like giving up your job and going to daily mass then the priesthood might not be for you. It will be even worse as a priest if you view these things as a burden and not great joyful gifts for you will have to give up all temporal things for God. It is good to have righteous zeal at this corrupt bishop, however you should not turn this into bitterness and see it a waste to have united your will closer to God.

Is church militant the website run by a homosexual or is that a different one?

He repented of his old ways and now exposes the homosexual agenda.

The Church Militant guy was an active homosexual for like 30 years, living with other men, including years after his return to Catholicism after his mother's death. I want to believe that's behind him. I like his show and everyone deserves a second chance. I keep expecting a scandal, though.

Anyway, political corruption of the clergy is one of the reasons why I'm not a Catholic. I was attending mass for about the past four years. The priest at the church before the last one I went to started backing sodomy during his homily and I stopped going to that one, but started going to a different one when I moved. Now I'm living too far away from any churches to attend. When I move closer to town next month I'll start attending again, but I'd sooner go to an evangelical church because of this political stuff. (Go Israel!) I'll keep reading the Catechism. I don't disagree with anything I've read in there so far except the claim that Muslims worship the same God as Christians do. Is that an actual doctrine?

I keep reading all these stories online about Catholic priests and bishops backing all this political stuff, and lay Catholics treating Catholicism like an ethnicity that they're born into where they get into these politics that are completely at odds with basic Christianity and still call themselves Catholic and Christian, and it turns me off. I've met plenty of apostate Catholics, and you can't hold apostates against their church, but when you have these people who are political activists working against basic Christian morality inside the church as members, and the church isn't doing anything about them, and in some cases they're using the church to push their errors, I worry about how bad things will get, and I lose interest.

Isn't the whole point of having a hierarchy to quash this kind of stuff before it gets out of hand? How badly has the hierarchy been subverted?

The Soy bishop

I'm sorry but I don't believe it. At least show a pic of the said memo

You have a lot of options outside of your local bishop. There are many orders that are open to you. With your academic background I feel very strongly that you should look into the Dominican order.

youtube.com/watch?v=zMvAnlh-OyY

Also, I do not like to recommend reddit n general, but there is a beacon of light in that liberal cesspool. /R/Catholicism is a very good sub Reddit. You should bring up your issues there and someone will invite you to the invitation only subReddit for those who are discerning.

Don't join SSPX but look into FSSP and maybe an orthodox order of Rominicand or something.

Easy for me to say on Zig Forums but this whole experience can be santifying.

This is a very Satanic post your pride is lrading you to hell user

Better Dominican recruiting video;

youtube.com/watch?v=N8o-ds9VNbY

Consider whether the Catholic Church is the 'one true Church'. That'd be my advice.

Matthew 7:15-16
15 “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. 16 You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles?

This post as well as the OP's post are why scandal is a sin. You ought to become Catholic anyway. God is real regardless of human error, and the Church hasn't lost its infallibility concerning doctrine. There is no reason you should avoid Catholicism just because of a few bad apples. Even if it were many bad apples, this could be viewed as a test of faith.

You quote scripture, but don't understand it. Stop misleading people so flippantly

Apply at other dioceses. There's plenty of bishops that will be happy to have you.

I'm also currently trying to get into the seminary for next fall (I'm still in university) and initially I emailed ~3 vocation directors in the dioceses/archdioceses around me, but I went with the diocese I was raised in because the vocation director/bishop are the same nationality as me and they are both centrists (so not modernists).

Literally, keep your chin up, man. Email other vocation directors.

God bless you and I pray for you during your journey.

Attached: DU7bzKFUQAAiW53.jpg (900x1200, 247.82K)

Remember that Nicodemus and Joseph of Arimathea were Pharisees as well as saved Christians. The Pharisees sat on the seat of Moses and were correct in their teachings, they were simply corrupt. The Catholic clergy sit on the seat of Peter and may be corrupt, but their teachings are correct. Some clergy will be saved just as some Pharisees were saved.

fwdioc.org/02-2018_TRTL_parish_advisory.pdf

Basically, here's the TL;DR:

1) We want Catholics to compromise on abortion. We want laws on the books that validate abortion as a right, but will limit the amount of abortions even though we know this will make it impossible to root out abortion in the future.

2) We support a patient's right to kill themselves and the doctors right to assist with suicide.

3) The pro-life voter guide is not who we want you to vote for, so please disregard it.

People who make bad decisions will always be in the Catholic Church, just like every other denomination. The Catholic dogma is the most philosophically, theologically, and historically sound, and I cannot leave the Catholic Church just because of pastoral, man-made scandals. The teachings and rites are still infallible.

I just take a deep breath and remember that even Judas Iscariot was an Apostle who was hand-selected by Jesus and performed miracles on His behalf – indicating that just because you are a part of the Church clergy does not mean that you are a good person or that you will find salvation. God has a place for the wicked in His Divine Plan.

Peter made many mistakes during his ministry (like denying Jesus three times, falling into the sea for his lack of faith, and contradicting Jesus at Caesarea Philippi), but he was still chosen by Jesus to lead the Apostles and be the foundation of Christ's Church.

Furthermore, Our Lady at La Selette, Akita, Fatima, Marienfried, and Ecuador predicted a Great Apostasy in the Catholic Church due to clerical corruption at the highest levels. Popes Leo XIII, Pius X, and Pius XII also predicted the Catholic Churches near-collapse. These predictions accompanied with the decline we've experienced since Vatican II only strengthen my faith in the Catholic Church.

Jesus said the Gates of Hell will not prevail against His Church, and I believe it.

I would be worried about doing this because if they poked the bear, he may defame me and ruin my future in Catholic service.

I was pro-LGBT in college when I was atheist, and so the Bishop would say this is why he denied me. All he'd have to do was suggest that he thought I was a kiddie-diddler, and even the unsubstantiated speculation hitting the public would ruin my prospects. This Bishop is a very powerful man, too.

Is this a weaselly way of saying you were an active homosexual?

OP Here, different IP

Honestly, I'm so beat down right now that I just need to take a breather and assess my life. I've been working on this for so long and it's been thrown up in my face. The idea of starting over in a new diocese or in a new rite is downright daunting (because I'd have to move and begin the process anew). I've already discerned for various Orders and I really don't think the Religious Life is my calling. If I'm called to Holy Orders, I definitely think it's diocesan priesthood. And, no, I can't join another church/denomination just because things didn't go my way with this one. That would be intellectually dishonest and egoistic.

The problem is not that I gave these material things up. The problem is that I actually need these things to survive as a layperson when I didn't need them as a priest. It feels like I gave more than was prudent for a layperson – I went "all in," so to speak. So much so, that relocation would be very difficult at this point.

Depends what you mean. The only person I have had sex with was a woman (yes, fornication). I've had five girlfriends and no boyfriends and have always been attracted to women. There was a very short time in college when I flirted with the possibility of being gay (mostly because of 2D traps on the internet), but I didn't have any boyfriends. I blew a guy and got free drinks at a gay bar occasionally, so I guess you can call that "active." When I say I was "pro-LGBT" I mean I was involved in the LGBT political groups on campus and I was certified as an LGBT councilor when I became a Resident Advisor. The Bishop knows this because I was very forthcoming with all of my sins. I repented. I do not have same-sex attraction IRL.

I'm glad somebody like you will never be a clergyman.

Heh

The bishop does seem corrupt. But it's possible he doesn't want you to be a priest for reasons related to your sexual history rather than you being pro-life.

No user, they weren't. A great deal of Jesus' teaching is deliberately refuting the pharisees. They were very false teachings.
Not only do they not sit on the seat of Peter, but their teachings are damnably false. Nobody can be saved as long as he believes the gospel taught in the Roman church. You must repent of them, and come to Christ with nothing but the empty hand of faith. If you do not, you will find nothing waiting for you but flames.
You want to become a Catholic priest. You want to be an alter Christus, who acts in persona Christi, a spiritual father who brings Christ out of heaven. Consider that even the priests of Moloch, who slaughtered so many children, were not so wicked as to blasphemously claim such things. If you join the Roman Catholic clergy, you shall be worse than them. Do not so wickedly.

No sin is forgiven apart from the free grace of Christ.

I believe the holy spirit is making the correct choice in denying you the priesthood

Is that all you have to say? It doesn't even actually rebuke what I said.
Either way I'm not sure if you realize it but this is a rather arse situation.
>If they try to become a Priest because they appreciated it, turn them away because YEAH WELL NEVERMIND ALL THAT I SAID ABOUT YOU GOING TO CONFESSION/GETTING BAPTIZED AND HAVING YOUR SINS FORGIVEN, THEY WEREN'T

Boy I wish the bishop told him that, because it might come as a truthful wakeup call if OP thinks his sins are forgiven by confession or baptism.

I knew something was wrong in those last few posts.

Attached: Wellthen.png (742x758, 643.75K)

Attached: what.gif (200x235, 1.29M)

The only thing which cleanses sins is faith in Christ.

In reality, the bishop might not have some hidden agenda against you, but you might have been rejected because of this.

For a while now, men who have or have had same-sex attractions have been getting rejected from seminaries because of all the abuse scandals that have come from gay priests.

I mean, really, could you imagine if people like that became clergymen? That would be ridiculous.

People make mistakes and repent of them. That's kind of what the Church is all about. I haven't had sexual relations (not even homosexual thoughts) for six years. I should pay my whole life because of a momentary lapse of judgement? That part of my life was less than 8% of my entire life.

I accept that as a possibility, but the times he flagged me the most was when I was vocal about authentic Church Dogma – baptismal etiquette, teachings from the Ecumenical Councils of Trent and Florence, etc. He also probably spoke regularly with my vocation director about my political opinions.

MATTHEW 23:1-3: "Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples, saying "The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat: All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not."

I don't have same-sex attractions. I went to a therapist for a year at his request and the therapist gave a full work-up and said as a matter of his professional opinion that I am not nor have I ever been gay.

You can't read through the gospels and come to the conclusion that Jesus agreed with the pharisees. It is impossible. For example

BADONK

Attached: 172b06c9b0ba293be850391cc55680a202febc585cf159ab798bdc63db342d66.jpg (818x614, 87.36K)

Sorry for assuming anything.

I wish you the best in your discernment process, bro.

Ignore any other trolls that are bound to come here.

God bless!

Attached: 2014-04-25_1398418931.jpg (1200x676, 783.32K)

Did you go full Zig Forums on him?

No, but I'm sure mentioning that I was pro-Life, anti-illegal immigration, critical of Protestant theology, and voted for Trump did not help.

The Bishop is obviously pro-Choice, has spoken openly against enforcing immigration laws in Texas, and told Catholics in his diocese not to promote Marian icons because they might offend Protestants. I don't know who he voted for, but I think it's fairly obvious. Oh, also, he banned the Seder Meal before Holy Week, not because it was outlawed by the Council of Florence, but because (quote): "It is offensive to the Jewish people."

But, no – I'm Zig Forums before I'm Zig Forums. I've never revealed my power level as anything slightly above normie-tier to anyone in the Church.

Blowing some dude in a gay bar it's a big red flag when considering priesthood. Hope you can understand that. That's going too far. The church don't need more scandals.

The reason you are not a priest is because you are proud and have a terrible attitude. Immediately you come in saying

Yes your sins are forgiven however you are completely blinded by pride. Consider for a moment that evil though he might be a wicked bishop, he is still an apostle of Christ to be humbled before and the holy spirit works through him and seems through your pride which is why you can't become a priest. You must be last if you want to be first but all I hear from you is about how you are first and only want to be first.

I hope you learn from this. God bless you.

If you don't mind sung mass and ad Orientam, you should look into the Ordinariate, which has 5 seminarian slots. The Anglican patrimony leads to a very different culture. Go to an Ordinariate mass, feel it out. Here's the variant of the Roman missal for Anglican Use: saintgregoryordinariate.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/DivineWorshipPewMissalWEB.pdf

Full disclosure: I'm not Ordinariate, I'm still in communion with Cantebury, but I unequivocally recommend the Anglican patrimony to all.

Jesus' issue with the Pharisees was their exclusivity and their hypocrisy as well as their own personal actions and traditions, not the content of their ministry. That's why He explicitly said to abide what they taught, but not imitate their actions. They were obviously the main antagonists of Jesus, but not because of their teachings.

Splitting hairs, but I never did anything with anyone in a gay bar. I had a long-time gay friend who came out to having a crush on me, and years later when I was "experimenting" or whatever, I did that for him because I trusted him more than a stranger. It's wrong either way, but it makes a difference to me because a long-time devoted friend sounds a lot better in my head than some random stranger in a bar.

I was giving an honest accounting of my activities and character over the past four to six years, not coming in here looking for praise. There's no way to contradict you without appearing prideful because defending oneself against character attacks indicates ego. Maybe I am prideful, but I may not be so prideful as you think I am. I obviously admitted readily to very embarrassing aspects of my personal life that I am not proud of.

I didn't say that the Bishop was evil and corrupt because he didn't send me to Seminary, nor did I say that the reason I'm not going to Seminary is because the Bishop is corrupt. I said only that I have worked really hard and sacrificed a lot in my pursuit of this dream of mine, which I believe to be a calling. My Bishop is corrupt, but not because of the reasons you said I said: he's corrupt because he's pro-choice and using his clerical influence to promote things contrary to Christian interests.

My exact words were: "I don't know how to feel, Zig Forums. I'm so confused." Let me expound on this confusion: one month ago, when I was rejected, I accepted it as God's will. I accepted it as a matter of course and was NOT confused at all. Now, though, that my Bishop has proven himself to be corrupt in a completely unrelated issue, I AM confused because I don't know if I was mistaken about my calling or if I was just barred from my calling by a man who is out-of-touch with God's will. THAT is my point. Not that I'm such a great person (if I thought I was so great, why would admit that I had done so many bad things?), but that I am now very confused about my vocation.

But you exaggerated everything I said, saying I have a terrible attitude and mocking me. Saying things I didn't say as though I said them. To me, it doesn't look so much like pride, but envy on your part. What prompted me to write this post is pride (wounded ego), but your dishonesty in writing your post – turning a confused Catholic looking for guidance – into a three-paragraph insult, can only be the work of inferred pride wounding your ego, envy, or malice.

I love Ordinariate Mass. My Spiritual Director is an Ordinariate priest and I attended his Mass every Wednesday for a long time before work interfered.

What sort of guidance are you expecting?

this is why you’re not a priest bud

Go to the arch bishop, request a meeting with him.

You are a snake who has no problem licking the boots of a corrupt bishop, slandering someone who hnestly repents and seeks priesthood. Then you have the nerve to say "I hope you learn form my poison"

Wow. I am Catholic and hope you can use this burden to become spiritually stronger in the Faith. That Bishop has some serious burger face and is clearly doing something wrong. Perhaps, like others have mentioned, you could take a look at FSSP? Or also Byzantine Catholicism. Please stay strong! We need you!

This. If not troll, then you just scandalized us and yourself by slandering your bishop instead of taking it to the appropriate place/person that is your archbishop.

I don't know anything but perhaps I agree. It is Lent season; it is not right to eat the meat of your brother by criticizing him.

Stop larping and get off of this site

What have I to be envious of? That you blew a guy in a bar? That you try to brush over it up as not sex or just helping a friend and experimenting and that its completely irrelevant to being a priest? That you were a pro lgbt activist? That you stupidly did acts of fake charity in order to impress those around you even though it was self destructive in nature and made you bitter? That you're obsessed with boasting?
I'm British I don't understand or care about what these things are but I know Americans love to boast about them. Funny how when accused of being proud you just say "you're just envious of me", which only reveals that you truly are proud if you believe everyone who criticises you is just envious. You really need to gain self awareness and humility if you want to be a priest

Attached: absolutely disgusting.jpg (599x603, 38.05K)

Unfortunately OP ate a little too much meat from his fellow brothers.

Attached: Carlos.jpg (600x600, 33.65K)

Go to a different Bishop.

Die a violent death, Carlos.

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (640x480, 72.22K)

It really looks like you are envious, since you just try to mock and slander someone to defend a corrupt bishop out of nowhere.

YOU need to gain humilty. OP hasn't bragged about anything, you were just triggered by someone daring to talk badly about your favorite corrupt bishop, and talk about how much people should learn form you, while being a snake.

The jews are at fault for this.

No, it's not an actual doctrine that I'm aware of. Though it seems obvious to me that anyone who worships a supreme deity is worshiping the same God, as there can only be one Supreme Deity, regardless of how Muslims or Jews or whoever else might misconceive of Him or worship Him wrongly. But as far as I know this isn't a doctrine of the Catholic Church.

I realize these are past sins, but they seem to be pretty important details to leave out. That's why people ITT are suspicious.

Attached: Ebin.gif (250x194, 47.42K)

There is only one supreme deity. Those groups don't worhip it. Muslims worship the fabrication of a pedophile warlord. Jews worship themselves.

Why do you lie? You committed sodomy with another MAN. It's very dishonest for you to come on here trying to paint the bishop as evil for not making you a priest when he probably had good reasons not to do so (assuming you were honest with him about your past).

How I should think, feel, what I should do, etc. Honestly, a lot of the stuff in this thread is great.

Well I certainly didn't intend to scandalize us. And this may be naive, but I figure the Bishop did a pretty good job of scandalizing himself – I mean, the only scandalizing things I posted were public information already picked up by several Catholic News agencies. My personal experience with him isn't scandalizing at all, rather, it's well within his prerogative as a Bishop.

Do you read what you type?

I put the break in the greentext because those were two separate things. I don't think the Bishop is evil for denying me. I think that the Bishop is corrupt because of the news that has just broken about him. I'm wondering if I should reconsider my denial because the Bishop is corrupt, not saying that the Bishop is corrupt because he denied me. I've mentioned that in the thread.

And, yeah, homosexual activity is a completely legitimate reason to deny someone to the priesthood. I'm not gay and don't have any homosexual urges, but I did engage with it in the past, and I admit that. That's fine. What is pressing me is how many people in this thread have become fixated on that one thing as though it defines who I am. Honestly, if you don't want people to define their identity by their sexual activity, then you're making a poor show of it. I had a single gay experience and have since rejected it altogether; it doesn't define me. I wonder how you would feel, though, if you had to suffer the stigmas of what you have no-doubt masturbated to for the rest of your life no matter whether you quit it or not. I don't see anyone here attacking me for my heterosexual fornication or acknowledging the fact that I've only ever been in relationships with women, and that is astounding to me.

Didn't seem incredibly relevant because in my personal experience that wasn't what the Bishop fixated on the most. If his reasoning was "I think you're gay," then I think he would have said so instead of "I have my reasons." It's not like I tried to hide it when asked. This may be calumny, but I speculate that from what I know from several personal audiences with His Excellency, my pro-LGBT past would have been seen as a good thing by the Bishop as long as it didn't become a matter of public scandal. There is a pretty good chance that my now staunch anti-LGBT sentiments did more to hurt his opinion of me than my past.

I was honest with him about my past. I was completely honest, as I am in this thread. I may not be the most virtuous person, but I've always been an honest chap, and I'm not about to start a profession in the Catholic clergy off of lies or the omission of the truth. To say that I am being deceitful is disingenuous. I never engaged in anal sex with a man, either receiving or giving. In one instance in my three-decade (rounding) life, I gave a man a blowjob which some people consider sex and some people do not (which is why I began my explanation with "Depends what you mean.")

As I've said quite a few times now, I'm not painting the Bishop as evil because he wouldn't make me a priest – I'm saying he's corrupt because he's pro-choice, pro-euthanasia, pro-Democrat/RINO, and actively quells Catholic practices to appease Protestants and Jews.

Well, suffice to say that if you had been completely honest about your past from the beginning in your OP you would have gotten very different responses. It's dishonest to seek people's advice about your situation when you leave out such important details. A lapse of judgement is forgivable, but in your case there's a great potential of scandal for the Church if your promiscuous and pro-LGBT past comes to light after your ordination. At this time in the Church, a scandal of a heterosexual nature is one thing, but a homosexual one is orders of magnitude worse. This is why people fixate on that in this thread.

As for the Bishop, all of this thread amounts to nothing more than gossip, which is a grave sin. The only thing we can do is pray for him instead of accusing him of things which may or may not be true or accurate.

He was honest about it; get off you're high horse. This is an anonymous board, if he wanted to keep lying about it he could, but he didn't ergo, he was honest about his past. "From the beginning". What are we, his inqusitiors? It's just a freaking story.

After people had to pry the truth from him. If hadn't caught on to his game, he probably wouldn't have volunteered this information. And let's not act like OP is too innocent to know that details such as these make a world of difference. Ergo, he was dishonest. And stop pretending that the advice given on image boards are of no importance just because it's anonymous.

Pry it out of me? I'm not gay. I think pro-LGBT is an accurate descriptor. I had a single gay experience and never looked back because I'm not gay. I had a professional psychologist confirm that I'm not gay – something that my priests and family and girlfriends thought was unnecessary, but I nevertheless did as the Bishop asked. And the therapist agreed with my priests, family, and friends.

I was very forthcoming with the fact that I was both supportive of the gay community and participated in it. I blew a guy. Apart from that, my "participation" consisted of letting guys buy me drinks. There was no game, no obfuscation. I didn't include any of my other sins that I confessed to priests and to the Bishop in the OP, either. Does that mean I'm lying about them, too? Should I go through every little sin I've committed and confessed and repented of because it's relevant to why I shouldn't be a priest? Cause Lord knows that all priests are and have always been perfect, right?

You're not gay, but you're past actions still have the potential to bring scandal to the Church. Stealing a candy bar doesn't bring scandal, but blowing a guy and actively promoting sodomy does. You should have been upfront about those issues regarding your case. The end.

Are you this dumb to not have considered FSSP? Maybe your bishop right…

How does that work?

Attached: tcaskh47lt0z.jpg (650x878, 82.77K)

Attached: crusadergondola.webm (970x450, 993.54K)

HOLD ON ONE SECOND I JUST REALIZED
Were you molested/abused in the scouts?

Attached: spongebob jihad.jpg (700x1064, 68.15K)

Everything you write is so intellectually dishonest. You really do not sound like a priest. It's probably God's will that you aren't.

Attached: 1388829191742.jpg (780x749, 121.94K)

>to OUT THEOLOGY MY PRIEST

You shouldn't be using the internet at all, quite frankly. Go read some books instead of being like every other average American brainlet thinking he can even remotely argue about theology and exegesis with bishops or even priests because they've read an article or two on the internet or "hurr duh Church fatherrrrrz".

Furthermore stop bumping this OBVIOUS bait thread you guys, this is becoming embarrassing.

Why does this guy look like he's about to purge xenos?

What "scandal" exactly? All are sinners and have fallen short of the glory of God. Being gay is NOT a more serious sin than being heterosexually promiscuous. Arguably less in these degenerate times - no chance of pregnancy, therefore no chance of abortion.

If you had your way we'd never had St. Jerome (as just one example of a gay man who became a priest off the top of my head).

Scandal - to who? Liberals obviously wouldn't care. Most conservatives would accept it, if he's obviously repentant and living as a celibate.

You sound like you've got an issue with forgiveness, because you have a personal issue with homosexuality (beyond merely fleeing sin). Our personal disgust for the acts should have 0 effect on our attitude towards OP. Hate the sin not the sinner.

Sodomy, especially between men, is FAR more disordered than fornication between a man and a woman. Therefore it is much more shameful.
That it doesn't lead to pregnancy makes it more grave and disordered, not less.
My way? I never said OP shouldn't become a priest or whatever. God can make a priest out of anyone he wants. The issue is that he was making his bishop look unreasonable.
Scandal to the CHURCH. The bible says that those in ecclesiastical positions must be above reproach (1 Timothy 3:2). If OP ever became a bishop and, God forbids, his past came to light, it would tarnish the priesthood even further.

?

I wonder who this is.

Attached: gay jew.png (1024x681, 569.44K)

Source on St Jerome and other priests being homos plz

Sodom was a mistake

Check out the Diocese of Charlotte and Bishop Jugis

Nvm I didn't see the sodomy further down in the thread.

Looks pedo

Is there a reason you have to be Catholic? It seems that Catholicism is dead. When that happens, usually you need to burn it down and start over. Understand, you should serve God, not an institution.

Matthew 7:15-20

From an an actual fag (half and half to be precise) hoping to become a priest to a non-fag who got denied the priesthood, i'll pray for you.

Is that oddly specific kind of people actually common?