You've been organizing the operation for months, now its time for shit to go down. what song plays in the background?

you've been organizing the operation for months, now its time for shit to go down. what song plays in the background?
youtube.com/watch?v=aoty-weDtL0

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1277x717, 748.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iR-K2rUP86M
youtube.com/watch?v=OyYnstGB3rM
hooktube.com/watch?v=KxNGMvNIvP8
hooktube.com/watch?v=gqdDggjJ38s
youtu.be/3k2bJ7a5VQo
youtu.be/pN10dWC67ow
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/05/170523083548.htm
earth.usc.edu/~stott/Catalina/Mediterranean.html/Mediterranean.html
archive.is/3WP1a
analyseeconomique.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/richard-d-fuerle-erectus-walks-amongst-us.pdf
archive.org/details/ErectusWalksAmongstUsTheEvolutionOfModernHumans2008-RichardFuerle/page/n1
youtube.com/watch?v=bty4-TgBV9I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: säkkijärvi polka.webm (640x360, 14.63M)

Worst of all, there is already a music thread.

I doubt anyone even listens to what others post. He just wants to post something funny and pretend others listened to it.

Sadly, this phalanx-sucker is correct.

I probably woudn't, would be bad for morale after all, ya know.

youtu.be/iR-K2rUP86M

Is there any other choice?

Attached: Saga - Black-Bannered Legion.webm (1920x1080, 11M)

One of the smuggest sounding marches imo

RUSH B CYKA

This is Zig Forums, not Zig Forums.

When I'm travelling somewhere I listen to marches like this. Makes my lonely tours a lot more enjoyable.

Sorry had to go with the nigga shit.

Step aside niggers.

Post moar marches.

if this doesnt get you going, nothing will.

those cunts. oh well, thisll work.

youtube.com/watch?v=OyYnstGB3rM

REEEE
Sorry for being retarded

It's good to know there are other people with taste around. While it's history (and name) are unbeatable, the smuggest sounding march is and forever will be the Radetzky Marsch.

Just delete your old post and don't mention it. Otherwise you are making yourself look like a child that doesn't even know how to delete a post.

Preußens Gloria (Glory of Prussia) is a German military march that is used to this day as THE prime marching song of all German armed forces. You will not see a single German military parade anywhere without hearing this marching song.

Many people consider it strange that the German army uses a song that is called "Preußens" Gloria as it's main marching song, but you have to consider that the German army is based around the Prussian Heeresreform and looked towards Prussia for it's main military influences officially speaking. Obviously the Reichswehr and Wehrmacht both took heavy Prussian influences as well, so some similarities exist.

Kek, is your autism triggered?

Another famous German marching song is the "Badenweiler Marsch". The Badenweiler Marsch has a longstanding tradition in the southern parts of the German armed forces. It was Adolf Hitler's favorite marching song and used to announce his arrival at official events. Despite this it is used to this day by the Bundeswehr, though only with a disclaimer at the beginning to inform the public that the Musikkorps is playing the song despite it's history, not because of it.

What's so krautistic about my post, Mr. Mutt?

Your triggered autism, you're like a little 12 year old, it would be cute if you weren't a fully grown man.

What the fuck is wrong with you? kek.

"Es ist so schön Soldat zu sein" or "Rosemarie" (It's so nice to be a soldier) is a German marching song that is to this day used in the Bundeswehr. it's lyrics are:

This translates to:

This song too was used by the Wehrmacht, like most German military songs, but it is one of my absolute favorites never the less.

You are still not saying what exactly you think is autistic about my post. I don't think I am the one behaving childishly.

Your reaction is autistic, that's what's implied in my response, are you retarded too?

"Hussa Horrido" was a German marching song, based around the hunters greeting: "Horrido!", which anther hunter would reply to with: "Joho!". It's about enjoying traditional hunting in the wild, as well as hunting for nice girls at a festival. It is no longer used today (or at least I have never hear any of our units sing it), but I like it a lot because it's very energetic.

I will repeat myself one more time.

Your childish reaction to my posts, are you retarded?

The Cyber-Marsch (Yes, it means Cyber-marching song) is a marching song composed in 2017 IIRC. When the Kommando Cyber und Informationsraum (Command Cyber and Information space) was created they got their own marching song too. It's quite nice, especially the middle.

Pretty obvious.
Or Assault, from the same, for intense fight.

What is the genre called? Trance?

Second this.

Gotta have that Hotline Miami vibe

Sorry burger was sleeping. Zig Forumsraut got a few but I’ll post some more.
Named after the Prussian victory against Saxony and Austria in the Secind Silesian war.

Written during the battle at Königgrätz which was one of the most important battles in the Austro-Prussian war.

Synthwave.
The last album that Perturbator produced is more dark electro I think (I'm no expert).

Thanks, toothpaste!

hooktube.com/watch?v=KxNGMvNIvP8
because mad memes nigga

hooktube.com/watch?v=gqdDggjJ38s
actually, this one, except at full volume

Hooktube doesn’t work.

I listen to it unless it is jerryshit

perfect tune for urban warfare

At all times.

Get ready for DEEP HARD BASS with some Neue Deutsche Härte.

Nice.

"Immer Im Kreis" lit.: "Always In a Circle"

it still cuts out the bloat from kiketube, no ads on the hook

It's still the exact same thing as a YouTube embed now, doublenigger.

Obligatory.

was that frogman at the beginning using a sig556xi?
I can't tell if these are germans americans or somebody else

Attached: cfa65697dd96599a992cef0fbb87ed22eec09d4ec3b2ead950c283e2044df483.png (400x300, 185.28K)

youtu.be/3k2bJ7a5VQo youtu.be/pN10dWC67ow

DAY OF WRATH, THAT DAY

Attached: Mozart's Requiem in D Minor K 626 Dies Irae.webm (480x360, 3.79M)

4CUCK DETECTED

Anyways, I want to re-do Nanjing to the Happy Days theme.

Just imagine the butthurt it'll cause; if Japan wins the war, the Chinks are forever scarred for life and they'll get flashbacks every time there's an Happy Days rerun on the TalmudVision. Even if we do lose, they'll kvetch about how Muh Japanese Kempei SS Einsatzgruppen 731 Unit soldiers killed 30000000 chinkrillion Chinese to the tune of an upbeat American sitcom theme.

The classics are classics for a reason.

It if has to go down, it has to go down hard and fast.

the only correct answer

A man of taste and culture, I see.

I'd go with Skrewdriver - The Showdown, personally, but Combat 84 is up there.

What is a Strelok ?

Zig Forumsube, I have never prayed to you before. I have no tongue for it. No one, not even you, will remember if we were good men or bad. Why we fought, or why we died. All that matters is that few stood against many. That's what's important! Valor pleases you, Zig Forumsube… so grant me one request. Grant me revenge! And if you do not listen, then to HELL with you!

Attached: Conan The Barbarian - Theme.mp4 (480x360, 5.72M)

Now THAT was a game
sips

The funniest part is that those shitty pulp fictional stories?
They probably fucking happened.
It turns out the last ice age which began 1.8 million years ago and ended 10,000 years ago was when the MAJORITY of human evolution and history occurred.

The civiliation before ours was also global, they literally traded nonstop between continents, and had comparable tech to 1700s humans - minus gunpowder. They had age of sail tech perfected, their ships were made of these reeds. This global civilization with probably 1 world government and 1 world religion, living at the end of the ice age got crushed out of existence when a series of meteors struck the Laurentide ice sheet, causing it to sublimate and release billions of tons of steam. Since water vapor is millions of times more potent greenhouse gas than fucking CO2 *eat shit gwabu wabu supporters the temperature of the planet jumped 10 degrees in just a couple of months. Later it dropped, but the initial 10 degree pulse was still enough to melt the glaciers of which the north extended down to freaking kansas to flash melt in one continuous flood that was about 1000ft deep tsunami for about 24 hours, and then receded to a mere 100ft deep trickle for a few months, before stopping about a year later. ;Their entire civilization got sunk beneath the sea as sea levels rose, their "gleaming cities" are literally on the edges of the continental shelves. Anyway the reason humans didn't die out is because this prior civilization had a fucktonne of ocean traffic, which settled pretty much everywhere and managed to re-start civilization even with the dumb useless shit that the average seamen knew. This led to Greeks and others who had analog computers (antikytheras) before interbreeding with the hill folk the hills became the new islands and were all that survived the flood** and devolving into the retarded civilization that is ours.

It's not difficult to imagine wild stories like Conan probably occurred in this world. Robert E. Howard was a serious historian but its basically unthinkable to say certain things in his time. His Conan stories were basically about the rebuilding efforts after the cataclysm. Read his intro more carefully, it talks about the pre-cataclysm civilization as "atlantis and her gleaming cities", and he talks about the time post-rebuild as "the rise of the sons of aryas" who are basically caucasians. This middle time is where Conan is based, and it's the time during which the cataclysm refugees were trying to preserve their civilization and bring it back:
Know, o prince, that between the years when the oceans drank Atlantis and the gleaming cities, and the years of the rise of the sons of Aryas, there was an Age undreamed of, when shining kingdoms lay spread across the world like blue mantles beneath the stars - Nemedia, Ophir, Brythunia, Hyperborea, Zamora with its dark-haired women and towers of spider-haunted mystery, Zingara with its chivalry, Koth that bordered the pastoral lands of Shem, Stygia with its shadow-guarded tombs, Hyrkania whose riders wore steel and silk and gold. But the proudest kingdom of the world was Aquilonia, reigning supreme in the dreaming west. Hither came Conan, the Cimmerian; black-haired, sullen-eyed, sword in hand, a thief, a reaver, a slayer, with gigantic melancholies and gigantic mirth, to tread the jeweled thrones of the Earth under his sandaled feet.

Attached: can-technology-save-our-environment-4-data-supporting-anthropogenic-global-warming-18-638.jpg (3600x1800 1 MB, 1.76M)

"Well, last night in a tavern, a captain in the king's guard offered violence to the sweetheart of a young soldier, who naturally ran him through. But it seems there is some cursed law against killing guardsmen, and the boy and his girl fled away. It was bruited about that I was seen with them, and so today I was haled into court, and a judge asked me where the lad had gone. I replied that since he was a friend of mine, I could not betray him. Then the court waxed wroth, and the judge talked a great deal about my duty to the state, and society, and other things I did not understand, and bade me tell where my friend had flown. By this time I was becoming wrathful myself, for I had explained my position.

But I choked my ire and held my peace, and the judge squalled that I had shown contempt for the court, and that I should be hurled into a dungeon to rot until I betrayed my friend. So then, seeing they were all mad, I drew my sword and cleft the judge's skull; then I cut my way out of the court, and seeing the high constable's stallion tied near by, I rode for the wharfs, where I thought to find a ship bound for foreign parts."

"I have known many gods. He who denies them is as blind as he who trusts them too deeply. I seek not beyond death. It may be the blackness averred by the Nemedian skeptics, or Crom's realm of ice and cloud, or the snowy plains and vaulted halls of the Nordheimer's Valhalla. I know not, nor do I care.

Let me live deep while I live; let me know the rich juices of red meat and stinging wine on my palate, the hot embrace of white arms, the mad exultation of battle when the blue blades flame and crimson, and I am content.

Let teachers and philosophers brood over questions of reality and illusion. I know this: if life is illusion, then I am no less an illusion, and being thus, the illusion is real to me. I live, I burn with life, I love, I slay, and am content."

And what pathetic marching it is though. Even East Germany wasn't so emasculated.

Attached: DqROdbRXgAYA8qY.jpg large.jpg (1100x1540, 285.74K)

Here is an actual cossack song

I hope this isn't blocked in Germany and Western Europe.

Humans evolved roughly in europe, not in africa as every retard thinks.
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/05/170523083548.htm

One of the most successful precursor civilizations was centered around the Black Sea, although it didn't do as much intercontinental trading as the oceanic civilizations in the Pacific.
National geographic wiped out the article which covered this, but it was saved by a student
earth.usc.edu/~stott/Catalina/Mediterranean.html/Mediterranean.html
Back then the middle east was basically a jungle. This black sea civilization (the Natuf) is likely the one which is the root of all Indo-Europeans, since they traveled south to escape the floods and settled between Tigris and Euphrates, jumpstarting Gobekli Tepe prior to the Chalcolithic. That cultural center eventually invited the hill folk (Halafians) and turned into the city-states of Sumer. After that it spread to India jumpstarting their civilization, and to Europe.
The same Natufians settled Greece and her islands as well, which jumpstarted Greek culture, and by extension European.

Semites, or Akkadians, had fuckall to do with it. They came from the Arabian plateau, essentially inbred monsters, and just raided the shit out of the civilized states. They took the precursors writing system, knowledge, and burned/destroyed most of the precursor civilizations history.

If you want to argue about the out-of-Africa theory, then Erectus Walks Amongst Us is your best bet. Pick your preferred format:
archive.is/3WP1a
analyseeconomique.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/richard-d-fuerle-erectus-walks-amongst-us.pdf
archive.org/details/ErectusWalksAmongstUsTheEvolutionOfModernHumans2008-RichardFuerle/page/n1

One hell of an absolute shitload of citations needed!
Don't get me wrong, it's beautiful, and I want that to be true - but post your shit man.

Attached: I want to know.png (800x800, 799.03K)

There are literally thousands of anthropologists, biologists, archeologists, geologists, and historians that support theories like this, the problem is that it's literally impossible for them to teach in universities or get television specials.

The closest one to being known about is Graham Hancock. Watch this documentary, it took a ridiculous amount of struggle to publish, and it got canned off of TV in less than two months of airing. Also the only good interview is some ex-wrestler on youtube (see vid). This wrestler continually interviews them, and has a series of really good interviews with sources.

It was pretty standard theory in America, Germany, UK and Russia before WWII. Something happened after that war though, I'm not sure why but it's all been wiped.

Is that why your best source is a Joe Rogan video?

Attached: smug robin hood.jpg (200x200, 16.67K)

You need to stop smoking the peaceful herb

>yfw we could be shitposting from space right now had (((Lavos))) not wiped out the ancient seafaring empire of our proto-Aryan ancestors 10000 years ago

Attached: bullied so hard.jpg (537x452, 144.69K)

Attached: Are you tripping.jpg (500x333, 48.06K)

youtube.com/watch?v=bty4-TgBV9I
Its a bit edgy but it would perfect with a 4 man operation

Attached: Elena Siegman - 115 Lyrics.webm (480x360, 11.8M)

Attached: spurdo benis and bunghole.png (1224x918, 265.1K)

Flat earth tier.

Attached: 77d8b0499f8cab89b726d1e8f8c9e8e5c53527e77507b5fadc815c8bf62d920f.jpg (200x200, 14.57K)

muh benis

Attached: download.png (225x225, 6.83K)

>

I wouldn't doubt this, they are finding evidence of human habitation far before any of our previous records had indicated. As to how advanced they were? That is still questionable.

The question remains, if it happened before, will it happen again? Are we doomed to be unable to get our shit together before extinction takes us?

lel

Except the time of the pyramids construction is based on hearsay, and if you take into account precession they align perfectly 10,500 years ago. Just like Angkor Wat aligns perfectly with constellation Leo 10,500 years ago, and the sphinx shows signs of water based weathering which could only have occurred 10,500 years ago, and stonehenge aligns to the same dates…. He runs through the whole gamut of evidence in the documentary, maybe you should watch it before drinking the pitcher of semen provided to you by western-tier education.

Attached: Yonaguni, Japan.jpg (600x368, 46.74K)

/thread

Or maybe some classic like Erika.

Polite sage for doublepost.

bump

Needs more urraaaaaa
>>>/animu/19642

>>>/animu/19124
Chant of the ONION

Don't bully him, he's just a proto-brazilian. He doesn't know any better.

Aussie Oi Oi Oi

For the Kagan !
Praise Tengri and pass the ammunition.