TORONTO Chinese restaurant pays black men $10,000 for rights violation,required them to prepay

The Ontario Human Rights Tribunal has ordered a Chinese restaurant in downtown Toronto to pay a black man $10,000 as compensation for a rights violation after it required him and three black companions to prepay for their meals.

In May, 2014, Emile Wickham went to Hong Shing Chinese Restaurant, a popular establishment just east of Toronto’s Chinatown, for a late-night birthday dinner with friends. After the server took their order, he told the group they would need to pay for their meals in full before receiving them, according to testimony Mr. Wickham gave at the April tribunal hearing. They questioned the server, who explained this was restaurant policy, and they obliged.

But Mr. Wickham was unsettled by this. Realizing he and his companions were the only black people in the restaurant, he approached other diners to ask if they’d been required to prepay and all said no.

When the server later returned to the table, Mr. Wickham and his friends questioned him about the policy, and the server admitted they were the only ones who had prepaid. He and another staff member asked Mr. Wickham and his friends if they wanted a refund. The group took their money and left the restaurant.

n her decision, adjudicator Esi Codjoe concluded that restaurant staff had violated section 1 of the province’s human-rights code – which guarantees equal treatment when accessing goods, services and facilities – when they treated Mr. Wickham as “a potential thief in waiting.”

“His mere presence as a Black man in a restaurant was presumed to be sufficient evidence of his presumed propensity to engage in criminal behaviour,” she wrote.

Staff from Hong Shing did not attend the tribunal hearing, nor did they send legal representation. But in November, 2015, six months after Mr. Wickham had filed his human-rights complaint, the restaurant submitted a response to the tribunal through a lawyer. In it, they explained the restaurant “attracts something of a transient crowd” and dine and dashes were common, so they adopted a policy requiring customers whom staff did not recognize as regulars to prepay for their food.

Ms. Codjoe rejected this explanation in her decision, saying there was no evidence such a policy existed, that the other patrons that night were regulars or that Mr. Wickham’s party was advised of this policy when they were at the restaurant.

theglobeandmail.com/canada/article-toronto-restaurant-ordered-to-pay-10000-after-asking-black-customers/

Attached: Capture.JPG (602x393, 47.54K)

Is the judge 5 years old or not or does she just not speak English natively? These are the people who unironically believe themselves your moral superiors btw.

What's wrong with it?

Yeah, basically. Unless you're not a fan of reality at least.

Seriously. If I, as a white man, didn't pay my bills regularly and people started to follow my example, I wouldn't scream bloody murder if some shop keep decided to make me pay in advance.

This. If niggers didn’t want to be treated like animals then they would stop acting like animals.

Attached: A7900986-1552-4B49-B988-C61B4CE11283.jpeg (640x339, 44.29K)

What's the big deal? As a small business owner, niggers are #1 when it comes to shady shit or trying to come up with bullshit to weasel out of paying for a service or getting a refund. They make least of my business but cause more trouble for me than White's & Hispanics that make around 85% of all sales. Bet money nogs have dined and dashed or done other shit, reason for this.

That's perfectly typical legal speak. Anyone with a sufficient IQ can parse it.

The Ontario Human Rights Tribunal is a kangaroo court. Jordan Peterson's unwillingness to cooperate with them played a major role in his rise to notoriety.

Attached: cake2.png (640x480, 321.79K)

Up here in Canada it's more natives that act like American niggers. Or at least in Alberta. Natives are the niggers of the North.

Ask any waitress. Niggers never tip. It's actually a good way to racepill dumb women.

Hope the chinks install cameras and photograph everyone who goes in through the door, then puts the faces up on the wall of those who have eaten and left without paying.
When there are 100 nigger faces up on the wall, which no one can tell apart, they will be proven right, and then they'll be shut down for DAS RASIS.

Get asked to pay 20-30 meal cost at a restaurant.
Owner now has to pay 10,000. There are few clearer examples of government overreach.
You now need 500 customers (ignoring overhead of wages, rent and material cost which would make it more like 2500 customers). To pay your customer who got to eat the food you prepared also. For not completing tasks in the right order.

Oh you said excuse me before they finished sneezing? 25,000 dollars please.

… How the fuck does fast food work in Cucknada?

Those chinks knew those niggas was gonna dine and dash.

this, negroes are the worst customers

Attached: PicsArt_05-01-01.17.21.jpg (2000x1306, 258.66K)

why repost the same pic?

If they're too stupid to realize a tip is expected, then they're too stupid to be expected to pay afterwards. Get the money up front

Attached: PicsArt_05-01-01.29.54.jpg (1600x1200, 204.94K)

Attached: PicsArt_05-01-02.52.04.jpg (2000x1335, 265.21K)

Does it look like a racist?
Does it look smell like a racist?

Granny Smith apple
.salad,ham,cheese,delicious

Attached: 584f39fcb0ba7beed73083a033615672f23ec398164de0e35b426318b7f2c8e1.mp4 (202x360, 972.32K)

t. brainlet

Enjoy your Dogmeat Tacos.

Is this real life ?

Attached: Mister shake master shake.jpg (500x371, 22.67K)

Property values just went up.

now you can see the nigger displaying it's natural behavior when grouped with other nigs, note the increased aggressiveness of the nigress when dealing with its male peers.

NO GOYIM!
You cannot merely force high risk customers to prepay. You must instead shut your brains off and force ALL of your customers to prepay!
This court finds your own personal judgements about whether these gentlemen would have paid or not to be highly offensive, and racist. We hereby sentence you to 10,000 shekels hand them over now

What a bunch of torontos

CUCKNADA YES

This judge is clearly oblivious to what spearchuckers do on a daily basis and why they do it
Then again, she's a woman, so…

Its just hard to believe anyone could to be that retarded with a firearm, even if they are dindus, I guess I'm not that familiar with basketball americans.

Attached: MOSSY BOI.jpg (671x960, 107.32K)

Niggers have lover IQs on average then orangutangs.

I know. This is some serious bullshit. I'm off to visit Niggermania. I haven't been there in a while.

The chinaman should have just said that he asked them to pay first because he found them suspicious and he would have asked any other suspicious person to do the same, these people just happened to be black. How does the court draw any racially motivated actions from that? Has it really gone to the point that you can be taken to court for PERCEIVED racism?

But that's what people don't know

user you'll be arrested in the UK for perceived racism.